A Mother's True Desire Pt. 01

Story Info
A mother agrees to fulfill an 18th birthday gift request.
19.3k words
4.67
86.9k
169

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/11/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BustySaga
BustySaga
284 Followers

Author's Note:

Apologies for the long wait everyone. When I began writing, I had just lost my job due to the pandemic. So, I had a lot of free time that allowed me to start this hobby. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, I have a new job now. Which greatly decreased my available free time.

I still plan on continuing this new hobby of mine. But due to lesser free time, I can't promise that my submissions will be timely nor reasonable. I hope you all can understand. Thank you for reading.

I'm not a student of writing nor a writer by trade. So, any constructive criticisms to help me be a better writer are welcome.

This is a mother and son story in which the mother and son will have sex with only each other. No other players will have sex with either of them.

My stories are more on the unrealistic and cartoonish side of things. Especially with body proportions, situations, and circumstances. If you are looking for something closer to reality and more grounded, this may disappoint. Otherwise, please enjoy.

Any and all characters are purely from my imagination, and any resemblance to a real life person or copyrighted character is purely coincidental and unintended.

All characters are over the age of eighteen.

***

Another Saturday has arrived, and Karin Henning finds herself once again getting ready for a night out with her best friend Cynthia. Finishing up with her shower, Karin pats down her wet busty body with a towel, then uses it as a wrapping to encase her wet hair within. She then walks into her walk-in closet to pick out her outfit for the night. As Karin walks pass a wall mirror, she spots her own reflection and stops to look at herself in her naked form.

Looking at herself with an expression of curiousness, Karin's mind trails off into thoughts over her body being called desirable by Cynthia. At age thirty-eight, Karin is still a hot woman who has the ability to become tantalizingly desirable in the right outfits. Even though she doesn't work out or exercise, her routine walks and nature hikes, as well as her diet, helps balance her figure. Her body may not be as toned or athletic as many other women that she has encountered, but she has a busty curvaceous figure that can command the attention of men when she wears outfits that accentuates her luscious assets.

Her enormous tits and protruding round ass, along with her thick shapely legs and slender waist, have been the cause of many men's lustful desire. In the past, she rolled her eyes at these men and wouldn't give them the time of day. Their lust over her body has always been a source of irritation for her. She knows they would be pleased if they could have her body, without her mind and voice of course. And that thought greatly turns her off.

Karin watches herself cupping her huge mounds in her hands, then squeezes them methodically. Intently observing herself manipulating her own tits with keen interest. Having always been such a conservative person, she often wonders why so many men lusts after such enormous tits. What is it about these massive bags of flesh that draws so many eyes to them? Why do they instill such voraciousness in men, and generate such an intense yearning to touch, feel, taste, and devour them? She has yet to discover the reason. Maybe it's simply an instinctual attribute that's no different from animals knowing when and how to mate.

Gazing at her backside in the mirror, Karin had thought that men would rather have a woman with a slim waist and smaller ass. Yet, in the recent months, she has discovered that some men hungrily lust after women with an extreme hourglass figure and protruding round ass. And despite these mostly unflattering and distasteful attention, Karin has always been happy with her body. Being such a conservative person, the clothes she wore had never displayed her body in such a revealing and salacious manner. In the recent months though, her conservativeness came to an end. Her son's future plans being the primary reason for the change.

Having dedicated the whole of her son's eighteen-year-old life to raising him, supporting him, and doing everything she could to ensure his success; the reality that her son will soon graduate from high school and go to another state to attend a prestigious University had finally dawned on her. The thought of him being gone, no longer living with her, and leaving her alone in this luxurious house made her feel very lonely. Karin loves her son so much and has spent so much time together with him. However, she had never prepared herself for a life without her son and found that she didn't know what to do going forward. So, she asked her very sexually provocative best friend for advice on what to do with her life once her son leaves for his independence. And for the past few months, Karin has been reluctantly doing exactly as she has been advised.

Karin's friendship with Cynthia is a peculiar one, especially among those who know them well. The two are complete opposites to one another: one conducts herself very conservatively while the other has no shame in expressing her sexual desires. However, in this upper-class section of the city, Cynthia is the most real and genuinely caring person that Karin has met in the past fifteen years. By now, Karin loves and trusts Cynthia like a sister. So, she of course is willing to give her best friend's advice and suggestions a chance.

Her best friend Cynthia has been pushing Karin to conduct herself uncharacteristically these past few months. Telling Karin to do such things as, dressing provocatively, being flirtatious, acting seductively, and teasing every man she sees. All for the final goal of obtaining a loyal and dedicated man. For Cynthia believes that a man is what Karin needs to fill the void that her son will leave behind.

However, it's been well over a decade since Karin has allowed another man to touch her. And quite honestly, she has no desire or motivation to pursue a man or fulfill any sexual urges. But not knowing what to do with herself after her son leaves for the university, she's just going along with whatever her best friend is suggesting.

Though Karin always had sexual urges, she perceives such feelings as dirty or unseemly. Thus, she denies its existence and has never satisfied it. Which compels her body, at times such as this when she looks at her raw naked form, to act without her being aware of what her body is doing.

She mindlessly caresses the surface of her huge tits. Slowly caressing downwards onto her flat belly and traveling downward ever closer to what hasn't been touched in so long. Her fingertips slide lightly over her pussy lips, giving her body a shudder. Immediately, Karin becomes aware of what she is doing and stops herself. Brushing off the action and pretending it never happened, she continues on with what she needs to do.

Giving out an exacerbated sigh, Karin goes to look for her outfit for the night. On one side of the closet wall is where all of her old conservative and comfortable clothes are stored. Karin looks longingly at all of them, wishing she could just wear them instead. Cynthia, however, was adamant that Karin needs to wear provocative and revealing outfits. Doing so will ensure that men will pursue her with eagerness. According to her, men these days will only approach a woman, or willing to start a relationship with one, if she looks attractive enough to pop a boner. So, Karin reluctantly turns her back to the old clothes, and focuses on finding items from the group of clothes purchased by Cynthia.

Every one of these clothing items are very skimpy and revealing. They have always been ordinary wear for Cynthia, but Karin is still trying to get used to wearing them. She remembers the first few days wearing these salacious outfits. It was so shocking, she felt so self-conscious and aware of the parts of her body that were exposed. So much of her bare legs could be seen. An incredibly ample amount of her cleavage was on display for dirty men to gawk at. It felt like she was wearing so little; she felt the attention she was getting was no different than wearing bra and panties or a skimpy two-piece swimsuit.

The look on men's faces as they gazed at her made her feel so uncomfortable. Like they were groping every part of her body. And of course, Cynthia thought Karin looked hot, after all, Karin's outfit closely resembled Cynthia's own. The outfit itself had also achieved what Cynthia desired, the attention of men.

Though she felt so strange becoming like Cynthia, Karin continued on with it. Hoping that she will find whatever it is that she needs or wants.

After choosing the items of her outfit for the night, she throws them on her bed so she can begin dolling herself up. Meanwhile, her son is downstairs in the living room playing some video games.

Ray just recently turned eighteen and can't wait to finally start in a new life in a different environment. Being more on the nerdy side, he's been the victim of bullying at the private school his mother makes him attend. Not wanting to let her down, he put up with it. His only friend, Cynthia's son Chris, is a stereotypical jock and has defended him. Even so, the bullying continued, with kids only stopping when Chris was within the vicinity. However, when Chris graduated and went to a university himself, the bullying increased. Needless to say, Ray has no friends around, and the only ones he calls friend are the ones he has met online through nerd fandom. So, Ray is hoping that going to a university in a different state will enable him to start a new life, or at the very least, get away from the torments of bullies.

While playing his game, Ray suddenly smells flowery perfume approaching, and knows his mother is coming to him. He pauses the game and eagerly anticipates his mother's appearance. Randy doesn't know why, but his mother recently changed how she conducts herself. She used to be very conservative, showing skin was a rarity, and even then, it was never as tantalizing as it is now. Her outfits were always on the practical and comfortable end, never as sexually provocative as they are currently. The makeup she wore before was also tame, not as alluring and attractive as she now wears. Never has she gone on dates before, at least none that he was aware of, but now she's going on a bunch of them. He doesn't know what came over her, whatever the reason though, he's loving it.

All of this started just a few months ago. At first, he was shocked and embarrassed at the sudden change, but after a few days, Ray began lusting after his mother. Before, his mother refused to show any skin, but now she's wearing outfits as though she's in a porn shoot. His mother looks so salacious in her new outfits that Ray can't help but stare at her all the time. He finds her to be so much hotter than any women he's ever seen, including his favorite porn stars and Instagram models. Whatever outfits his mother decides to wear, for whatever occasion, has given Ray a rock-hard boner every time.

Never has he looked at his mother in such a desirable way. But after her change, she looked so hot, so sexy, it was impossible to not have a boner whenever she was in the vicinity. So, he couldn't stop looking at his mother, nor stop himself from thinking about her in such dirty ways. He felt guilty of course, after all, she is his mother. But he always reasoned that his mother wants to be lusted after like this, why else would she dress this way.

The sound of high heels grows louder, and Ray could already feel his cock beginning to stiffen. In just a few seconds his mother appears. The moment his mother stands in front of him, he stops his breathing and stares at her wide-eyed. His mother stands five feet and five inches tall, in her current heels, she stands about five feet ten inches. Her long dark hair flows down in curls, resting around the middle of her shoulder blades, and framing her face in a manner that draws a person's eyes to the beauty. A beauty that is accentuated even further by the alluring makeup that she has applied. The tight red-wine colored dress she chose to wear compliments her light tanned skin tone perfectly. The spaghetti string and low neckline also embraces her enormous breasts in a manner that squishes them together, creating a deep and long cleavage line. Which furthers the roundness of their form and enhancing their fullness. The material clings to her body like a second skin, enveloping the spherical shape of her tits perfectly, and impeccably forming to the curvature of her waist and hips. The shortness of her hemline displays more than three quarters of her smooth bare thighs, highlighting the thick shapeliness of her alluring long legs. All propped up by a pair of sexily manicured feet that sits in a pair of tantalizing high heels.

"Well honey, what do you think?" His mother gives him a couple of poses to show her front and back, including a twirl.

Ray's mother has always asked him for his opinion on her appearance and he loves it. Instead of trying to steal glances, he is able to keenly take in every inch of her appearance without shame or needing an excuse. In the beginning of this ritual, he was very reserved and shy with his opinions, but his mother encouraged him to be as honest as possible. So, he eventually gave her his most genuine opinions about how she looks, and how he feels about her appearance. Doing so eventually heightened his own confidence and dispelled any shyness. Which allowed him to go as far as telling her that he would be all over her if she wasn't his mother. Though, secretly thinking that her being his mother wouldn't stop him at all. In his fantasies, his mother would react to his willingness to fuck her by jumping all over him. In reality however, his mother simply thinks she has a very sweet son.

"You look so sexy mom," Ray answers in breathless tones. Feeling his cock becoming more erect, he attempts to hide it with his forearms. Though a part of him wants her to see the outline of his hard cock through his pants, Ray has yet to find the courage to do so. Last thing he wants is for his mother to think that he's some kind of deviant. She probably wouldn't think it's okay for a son to lust over his mother this way.

A cheerful smile sweeps across Karin's face as she walks to her son and gives him a kiss on his cheek. "You're so sweet honey. I'm so glad you think I look good. I'm always second guessing whether these outfits look good on me or not. I'm lucky to have you around to give me the honest truth. So what do you have planned for tonight honey?"

"Oh, I'm just going to stay here and play some video games."

Karin continues to give her son a smile but feels a bit sad for her son. Her son was unfortunately chosen as the target of bullying since he was very young. The target has followed him up to where he is now. The worst part is that any attempt she has tried to combat the bullying for her son resulted in no change. Just a bunch of words from the ones in power saying they take bullying seriously and that steps will be taken to combat the act. So, her son doesn't have any friends around here, especially once Chris left for college. She loves Ray so much, but she's greatly concern that his lack of social interaction will only hurt him. Any help or support she's offered him only leads to him becoming frustrated and distant, which she doesn't want. So, without any further ideas to help, she simply has told him to come to her when he needs it and she'll do everything she can to help him.

"Well hope you enjoy yourself honey." Karin leans in to give him a kiss on his cheek and a tight squeezing hug. Putting all the love that she has for him into the squeeze.

Ray squeezes his mother equally as tight. Though his reasons are different from his mother's. He's trying to push her massive tits into him so that he may better feel those salacious orbs against him. "Hope you get what you want mom."

Karin pulls herself from him and gives her son a smile then sighs. "Well honey, I just hope I find whatever it is that will satisfy me. I just don't know what it is. In any case, I'll be going now. Feel free to use my card to order yourself anything to eat. Oh, and don't forget, you still need to let me know what you want for your eighteenth birthday gift. And stop saying you want "nothing." It's your eighteenth and I really want to get you something incredible."

Mother and son bids each other farewell for the evening. As Karin walks away to the front door, Ray happily gazes at her swaying hips and flowing legs. His fingers stroking the outline of his hard cock as he stares with a great desire to grab a hold of her juicy ass with his hands and tightly squeeze her bulbous fullness. To also slide his hands down her bare legs and feel every inch of her smoothness. Wishing that what she wants to find is his hard cock, but that's just wishful thinking.

On his eighteenth birthday a few months ago, Ray's mother told him that she'll get him whatever he wanted as long as it's within her power to do so. There isn't anything that he really wants, especially since his mother spoils him and practically buys him whatever he has requested. But his mother has been very insistent, stating that turning eighteen warrants an unforgettable gift, so he was told to think about it. Lately, he has been fantasizing that his mother gives herself to him as "the incredible gift." However, he decided against requesting such a gift. After all it's incest. His mother would think him a deviant for having such thoughts and desires.

Quite recently though, he has been pondering over all that his mother has been telling him his whole life. Mainly that she'll do anything for him. She Consistently and frequently tells him so. Which has made him wonder how far he can push that willingness of hers to "help him in any way that she can?" Maybe, just maybe, if he requests it the right way, he can convince his mother to happily give herself to him as a gift. And so, Ray begins to construct a situation in which his mother would agree his request.

As Karin drives to pick up Cynthia, she ponders whether Cynthia's advice will actually lead to a satisfying outcome. The thought of going to a bar to get picked up by some guy just to see if they'll end up happily ever after is so very unappealing. Karin hasn't been on a date since her son was still a toddler. Even then, the men she dated weren't worth the effort. Her son's dad, and the subsequent men she dated after him, put her off from dating altogether. Believing that men only want one thing from her, and she just doesn't care to give it to them in exchange for something they don't have it in them to give. Besides, she loves her son so much, and dedicating most of her time raising and supporting him was far more appealing than dating.

The silver lining to getting pregnant by her son's father though, was his wealth, and unknown to her at the time, his marriage. The potential scandal prompted the man to pay her off in exchange for her silence, and to never involve him in anyway in their lives. A good deal since she no longer wanted to deal with the bastard, for at the time, she felt so stupid for believing his lies. But she ended up with millions, allowing her to not work, and instead, support her son whenever the need called for it. Thus, Karin has very little experience and faith in the dating scene; including a lack of motivation and interest.

Once Karin arrived at Cynthia's house, just a few minutes away from her own, she sent a text and Cynthia comes out about a minute later. Immediately upon seeing her best friend, Karin rolled her eyes at such a provocative outfit.

Cynthia is about two inches taller than Karin, and unlike her, she is very active, working out incessantly to maintain her tantalizing figure. At age 42, Cynthia Janetty is still able to entice and ensnare men of any age. Her pretty face, her tan complexion, flowy golden blonde hair, huge perfect round tits, a thin waist, a bubble butt, and long shapely legs, all serves the slutty lifestyle she so shamelessly craves. Her body was made for provocative outfits like the one she's currently wearing. A thin crimson red off-shoulder top that has no middle, displaying her cleavage and bare tone belly completely, and precariously covering just the nipples of her enormously perky tits along with the sides of her torso. As she walks, Cynthia's massive full tits bounces excitedly, the fabric of the top teasing to bounce to the side and expose them entirely. A light gray and short skirt tightly wrap around her hips, the hem threatening to rise and expose her bare pussy. Which also slightly displays the bottom of her thick ass cheeks. Her long tanned and toned legs are so immaculate, made shapelier by the high heels that she's wearing. Cynthia is an image of salaciousness, compelling any man to pounce on her with extreme horniness. It's no wonder that she has fucked so many willing guys in her lifetime.

BustySaga
BustySaga
284 Followers