All Comments on 'A Mother's Unexpected Encounter'

by FunWithFamilySometimes

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
yangus99yangus9911 months ago

Hot story. Seems like we were missing a bit of the buildup. Went from cold to super hot really fast.

BroadusBroadus11 months ago

Good story tho, I would have liked more scene setting and buildup. But hot and sweet.

swfb70swfb7011 months ago

she obviously did not really try to stop him and by her own admission loved it and will want more

redlion75redlion7511 months ago

Oops mom wasn't on the pill

live4thebjlive4thebj11 months ago

I prefer buildup too but you can add some with a follow up too. Reluctance masturbation tempting to approach but not quite go through with it then eventually the big finish. Other than that I liked. ****

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow! Totally hot. Made my dick jump!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked it. I liked her retrospective thoughts (but she should want more).

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

More! Hopefully he gets her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Delicious!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good job! Nice, simple, short and sweet. Please continue, plenty more to do with this story line( more direct dialogue).

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nice story could have done with little more build up between them. Brought an old memory back, not that I could ever forget it. I am now retired and live in England. I once came up behind my mum and put my arms around her while she was at the kitchen sink. She was shorter than me but a little on the heavy side, not fat. My arms sort of supported her generous breasts and as she leaned back my hands and forearms moved higher and got a full hold on them. She turned to face me and said "where did that come from?" I told her I just wanted to give a hug. Her reply was with a big smile on her face "naughty but nice. Now you have got that out of your system, lets move on" I never tried it quite the same again but still hugged her from behind and often she said "enjoying yourself?" My reply was always "yes I am. The point is are you? She never ever answered that, but just smiled at me as she turned her head to look me in the eye.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

ništa ne mislim

AlwaystabooAlwaystaboo11 months ago
Confidence from coeds to middle aged women segue into his mother.

A brave advance pays off. Very well written in mechanics and content.

dirtysondirtyson11 months ago

Hot story! please continue ! Im hoping for a pregnancy surprise at the end!

Charlieboy2004Charlieboy200411 months ago

Mom was shocked at the start but enjoyed her son. Her son must have been wanting to fuck his Mother for a good while before he decided to go for it. He had the balls to take the risk and it worked out for him. It's a good start. He'll have to talk to her what made him do it and how long it was brewing inside him. Between the two of them they'll have to agree how to go further. Well written, let's wait for the next episode. 5 stars.

WidowernHornyWidowernHorny11 months ago

Good story well written..very erotic

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Just average only sex one time and he just walked away that does not sound like love to me just bam thank you mam!!!!!!!!!!!! only a 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It deserves another episode.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You have a way with words. Nicely written from the Mother's point of view. How lucky she is, loved by both men in the house.

Tica21Tica2110 months ago

Well written. Well constructed. Much better than usual mom and story stories found here. Hope for more about this pair.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It reminds me of a writer called Michie on this site. Words well chosen and used in the build up and the deed itself.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 stars. Highly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Then Sara said, "Oh Sam, fuck me harder!" "Mom your pussy feels so fucking good!" "That's it, just like that Sam, you're going to make your mother cum!" "Fuck me Sam, harder honey, harder, oh god, oh god, yes, oh yes, ah, ah, ah, YEEEEEESSSSS!!" "Oh mom, so good, so good, I'm coming too, uh, uh, uh, ugh, ugh, ugh, huh, huh, huh, AAAAAAHHHH!"

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He'll fuck her again until she gives in and they'll be lovers. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sam with a degree in psychology. He definitely learned something and his sexy mother loves it.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Nice. 5 stars

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey10 months ago

5 Stars. That. Was. Hot!

Crusader235Crusader23510 months ago

F'in Hot! More please. Five stars

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

If I just came inside of the most important woman in my life, I'm not picking up my clothes and just walking away. I might pick her up and carry her to my bed or take her hand and lead her to my bedroom. I would hold her tight and tell her that this was not just sex for me. That the man in in me truly loves her and we need to figure this out.

Also, cumming in any woman is very dangerous if you don't know if she is on the pill. Or if she just can't have any more children. But not knowing and just filling her with your baby batter is again, very dangerous.

When I was a freshman in high school, I got my sister pregnant. Lisa was a freshman at San Diego State University. I was elated when I found out that the woman who I loved so dearly was pregnant with my baby. It was just Lisa, myself and our mother. Mom took it hard but after the dust settled mom came around and accepted the fact that her daughter and her son make a baby together.s

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

The Anonymous comment that begins, "Nice story could have done with little more build up between them." Nobody seems to have commented on this, but if your description of what happened is accurate, it's obvious that your mother was very open to the idea of much more with you. I don't think it would have been quick, but I think she wanted you to seduce her. I believe she even fantasized about it.

vividlyyoursvividlyyours8 months ago

No setup, no reason for her to let her son fuck her. she was well cared for by husband. Youvcan do better.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Liked the story but he all but raped his mother there was no seduction he just wanted his own pleasure 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

In order to have some form of a relationship they'll have to talk to each other and decide how to continue from here. She didn't seem to mind the deed but she'll gave to put some manners on her son.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not much of an incest story he just forced himself on his mother there has to be love between mother and son and this showed none just a son getting his pleasure and then leaving her alone. Gave it a 3

Tcs1956Tcs19566 months ago

I had a similar experience with my mother in law, when I was still just dating her daughter, except MIL was the aggressor and seduced me in her kitchen! After that she found several reasons to have me over to her place when her daughter was not there. She was a beautiful, petite blonde woman. I’ve never regretted submitting to her! I gave it a 5!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Idk what story anyone else here was reading but consent or non consent this was hot! I wanted her like he did. She wanted it so I’m not going to come down too hard on the son. I think a lot of guys, I’ve been one of them, have had a moment like this one. My mother at the kitchen sink and I saw her and said to myself, omg she is so beautiful and sexy. Why haven’t I seen her not just as a mother but as a woman before? I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. I actually braced myself for the elbow she’d throw or the slap to my face. Neither happened and instead she just sighed and said something I just didn’t expect. She said baby you’re so hard. Just her saying that I came in my pants. Haha. True story. She asked me if she had that kind of effect on me and I said yes! She moaned and pushed back her bottom. She said I love how you’re holding me baby. The truth is that you have the same effect on me. She turned in my arms and just kissed me so wonderfully. It was passionate but not a crazy spit exchanging kiss. Sensuous and slow and I instantly got hard again. We made out sitting in a chair in our kitchen after she sat in my lap. I swear we made out for at least 30 mins at which point she said I don’t know what you think of this but would you want to make love to me? I jokingly said, ahhhh Idk and shrugged my shoulders. She kissed me again and bit on my lower lip and then said you’re right. I’d probably wear you out anyway and smiled. I still relive that day on a weekly basis. I had no idea she would be so wild in bed. Best sex I’ve ever had. I was saying in my head, my mother just swallowed my cock down to my balls. It was insanely hot. The first and last woman who would deepthroat me. I had no clue as to how intense and overwhelming it would feel. Ofc I lasted about 30 seconds but she was patient with me and after that day and night we were perfect partners. Both of us wanting to please the other as much or more than we received. I’ve never ever had sex that came even slightly close to what we had. Everything we did felt 10 times better than what either one of us ever experienced before that. It was scorching hot and tender, and deeply emotional. We had an incredible 12 years living together as man and wife. She passed away far too young at 47.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You move on from fucking your son, which is between consenting adults, and starting a torrid affair with him. It’s gonna be the best sex you ever had. Research double pleasure and you’ll get an idea of how mother and son couplings are always crazy hot for both people. The guilt is a waste of time and energy. You wanted him, he wanted you and that’s all that matters. Fuck his brains out mom.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous