A Mother's Wanton Love

Story Info
Her husband and all three of her sons will be her love toys.
2.1k words
3.49
24.4k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this submission contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*

I am so excited, I haven't slept well in weeks. My world is about to become complete and my plan, that I have worked so hard and so long on, will soon come to fruition. Inside my home, I will shortly be living the way I have dreamed of and our little secrets, will be an open and accepted practice, with all of us involved. The bunk bed will be delivered next week and the very special little package is already locked in my desk drawer. I am getting ahead of myself, allow me to back up a tiny bit.

My name is Sandra, I am married to loving man named Ted and I have three boys from my first marriage. Ted has no children of his own. My twins, Jacob and Jonah are twenty four and both in graduate school. My youngest, Mark will be twenty one in a few days. We all reside under the same roof, my roof. Our family appears nearly perfect to the outside world but inside our walls, we have many, many secrets. Mark has not been old enough to be part of our secrets and, I have made sure, he remained innocent and ignorant of them but that is all about to change with the advent of his twenty first birthday.

You see, I am the matriarch in my home, in every way. I know how to control men and am quite good at it. My husband and my twins all wear chastity cages at all times. I decide when they can take their penises out and when they must return to their cozy little cages. You may believe I am being cruel but I disagree. Ted never looks at other women and my twins are outstanding students with no distractions. This is all because I keep their biggest distractions under lock and key. I pay for my boys' educations and I can not have them partying and sleeping with every little tramp they encounter. That would be a recipe for disaster. As a good mother, I have their best interests in mind. If they and I get some pleasure out of our agreement, it is even better.

When one of them has his cage unlocked, he has two choices. He can relieve himself or I can help. Yes, I have sex with them. It's the least I can do considering they can't date or even masturbate whenever they want. I only have sex with them one at a time and never together. If they asked for a three or more way, I would consider it but I won't suggest it. This arraignment, while unorthodox, is very loving and always feels wonderfully natural. Soon, I will introduce my baby, Mark to our lifestyle and will implement some new rules.

Ted, being my hubby, will spend four nights per week in my bed and each of my sons will have a weekly night with me. If it is their birthday or other special day, they will likely get another night with me. On their nights, they each will be allowed to do as they wish to get enough relief to last them a week. I had my tubes tied years ago, so I don't have to worry about getting pregnant. They can only have sex with me, so catching a STD is also impossible. We have been being sneaky to keep this all a secret from Mark but his birthday is fast approaching.

This arrangement didn't happen over night and took months of methodical trial and error to get all three of them involved and to make it work for all of us. The story of how we got here is very long and detailed so, for today, I will just focus on my time introducing Mark into my maternal and loving and lustful grasp. You may be thinking I am a terrible mother but I don't agree. I think I am a wonderful mother. Any of them could end their confinement by cutting off the lock, but that would also end "Special Mommy Time" and they have become addicted to that, and honestly, so have I. It feels like I am the luckiest mom in the world to have a great husband and two handsome sons to keep me loved and satisfied. Soon, I will take another lover in my youngest and I am most anxious and wanton at even the thought of taking Marky into my bed.

It might be because the youngest boy tends to be a mother's pride and joy but I am most excited about being intimate with Mark. He is cute, innocent, a bit shy and loves to please his mother. I have only had to spank him twice in his entire life as he has always been such a good boy. Once I get him past the initial shock of learning about our family's special arrangement, I believe it will be easy to get him on board. After all, he is always trying to make me happy. I have seen him looking at my boobs and my butt. He is always volunteering to massage me after a long day at work and very soon, his hands and more will love me.

Mark has always been a momma's boy. When we are alone, he loves to cuddle with me and even calls me Mommy. He never does this when his brothers or Ted is around but I love when we have time together. Once my plan falls into place, our time will be even more special. I have looked through his phone and his tablet. He watches too much porn but, in a little while, he will not need it. It will even be painful to look at. He will climb into my motherly bed every week for motherly love and a lustful release. He can spend the rest of the week concentrating on his studies.

The day of his birthday was very nice. We all gave him gifts and I baked his favorite double chocolate cake. After we ate, Ted and the twins left the room and Mark and I were alone. I knew I could not just show him his cage and seduce all in one day but the thrill of the day finally being here was overwhelming. His birthday was on a Thursday but I told him that Ted and his brothers would be gone all weekend and he and I would enjoy a special birthday weekend. He had no idea what I meant but he seemed enthusiastic.

On Friday night, Ted and the twins took our camper to a state park to do some fishing and Mommy had a little trolling of my own to do. When Mark got home, I was wearing a sports bra and yoga pants. As his favorite roast chicken was cooking, we cuddled on the couch and I rubbed his inner thigh, wondering and hoping I was making him hard. He squirmed a bit and I knew his young hormones were raging. The last thing I wanted was for him to relieve himself so I told him I was tired and suggested he sleep in my bed. He agreed and, as he brushed his teeth, I slipped into a burgundy negligee and lit a candle in my bedroom. With the covers pulled back, I lay on the bed and awaited my most recently born offspring.

The look on his young, angelic face was priceless. He paused looking happy, confused, content and horned-up all at once. He lay next to me and I took him in my arms. I kissed him, longer than usual on the lips, and blew out the candle. With my lips to his ear I whispered "Good night birthday boy...I mean, birthday man." We cuddled close and my baby boy fell asleep.

As he slept, I very gently tickled his inner thigh, just inside his shorts. While ever so carefully listening to his rhythmic breathing, I lifted my index finger and traipsed it across his crotch. He was erect and I had made him that way. The wanton, dominant mother inside me wanted to rip his shorts off and hop on the cock I had created but I knew I had to be patient. Over his shorts, I began to lightly and smoothly play with his rigid meat as he slumbered peacefully.

His breathing changed and I glided my fingers toward his thigh. "Are you ok, Baby?" I asked.

"Yeah Mom. Yeah." He responded before drifting back to sleep.

Smiling wickedly in my dark bedroom, I allowed my motherly hand to find it's it new toy again. Over the thin layer of fabric, I found the underside of the head and rubbed the magic button that makes all men desire more. He awoke again and again I moved my hand away from his unbending bulge. My lips found his ear and in my most sultry voice, I inquired "Are you awake, Baby?"

Confused and tired he managed to say "Not really mom...no..." before, once again fading back to dreamland.

The thrill of this night was indescribable. A few years ago, I had a very similar night with each of my twins but this seemed all the more special. By morning, I had toyed with his dick, to the point he awakened, at least seven times. The poor boy would be tired all day Saturday. We went to breakfast and to dinner. I made sure to dress a little slutty and flaunt my best assets for him. His eyes were glued to his mother all day. We went to the mall and I bought him some new clothes and I told him how handsome and how sexy he looked.

Once we were home, I nonchalantly changed into a violet, satin Cami set and sat on the couch with a glass of wine. He came into the living room in shorts and an old t shirt. He stopped and stared until I suggest we cuddle and watch a movie. I caressed his chest and legs until it was time for bed. I took my youngest by the hand into my room. I could tell he had been nursing a painfully hard erection all day.

I held him until he was fast asleep and then, once again, stroked and kneaded his cock over his shorts. This time, when he stirred and awoke, I didn't stop. I had perfected this little game with my two older sons and was not quite confident in my abilities to achieve my goal. "Mom...uh...mom..." He eeked out, barely awake in the dead of night.

"Yes Baby?" I asked while trying to sound loving and not entirely lustful.

"Are you touching me? Are you touching it? He asked, confused and bewildered.

"Yes Baby. Didn't your brothers tell you?" I asked, trying to sound innocent as I fondled his raging love stick. I knew they hadn't told him anything.

"Tell me what? They didn't tell me anything." He said.

He wasn't trying to move or stop me so I played with it more aggressively. "I'm surprised they didn't tell you Baby. I do this with them a lot and have since they turned twenty one." I hissed with my lips against his ear. "Doesn't it feel good? I can stop if you really want." I whispered to him in the dark.

"Oh...I didn't know you did this with them, Mom." He innocently responded as I continued to touch his throbbing member.

I slipped my soft, motherly hand into his waistband and giggled "This and more, Baby...but I can stop..." I relaxed my grip on his cock.

"No, you don't have to stop...it's ok..."

I knew he was mine. In the dark, I pulled his dick from his shorts, slid down his body and took it in my warm, loving mouth as I moaned into it.

"Ohhhh...Mom...Oh...Yeah...Oh..." My good boy cried and almost instantly bucked his hips and filled my mouth with his hot masculine, liquid essence.

I swallowed every drop he gave me. He was breathing incredibly hard as the surprise of cumming for his mother and the intensity of the entire experience had deprived him of oxygen. I slithered back toward him and cradled his head as I held his still firm cock in my loving grasp. I told my wonderful boy how much I loved him and he clung to me as he, once again, entered dreamland.

At first light, I slipped out of bed to make him his favorite breakfast of chocolate chip waffles and bacon. I woke him up with my mouth and sucked him until he came for me, as much as the first time. I brought him breakfast in bed and have never seen a happier boy.

It would take a few more weeks to ease him into accepting a chastity cage but I knew it would not be difficult. After all, a wanton mother's love can accomplish anything she desires.