All Comments on 'A Muslim Woman'

by Seattlebreeze

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
NSEW1NSEW1almost 3 years ago

Love it!

The taboo of conservative religious people enjoying natural pleasures unshackled from patriarchal rules is beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Beautifully written.

WardPikeWardPikealmost 3 years ago

Very well written, only a few clunky adjectives or metaphors, but that happens. It's also on a theme I really enjoy. Your characterizations were very well done and her internal monologue. Hope to see further adventures from these two secret lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fuck cut from sex part what is the point of it

SlonEazySlonEazyalmost 3 years ago

Loved it. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story is packed to the gills with contradictions.

She was supposed to be a devout Muslim wife, married to a traditionally raised Muslim man.

Yet she goes out for lunch with another man, has drinks, goes to a party, apparently shaves her genitalia, goes away with a man not her husband for the weekend, then commits adultery.

She mentions that she would bring dishonour to her family for her actions, but does them just the same.

Whilst not wishing to cast aspersions on the Muslim faith, it wouldn’t be the first time that a dishonoured family would take extreme action on such a person.

The big unanswered question is of course what does her husband think she is actually doing when she goes out to a party dressed up to the nines, he obviously is still having sex with her so what are his thoughts on her shaving? Where does he think she is when she is away for the weekend?

It just wouldn’t happen. Just doesn’t have any credibility at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Interesting nd sexy story. Will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

We're really expected to believe a Muslim wife will cry out "Oh my God!" in the height of passion? Amidst all the other contradictions, it comes across as a clumsy plot hook, written by someone with no concept of Muslim beliefs.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

So there are whores in faiths other than Christian. Yousuf fixing to be pissed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This is a great story. Ignore the fragile little boys attacking your story and your character. All they want to do is turn this category into their BTB utopia. It's good there are authors like you who realize this is an erotic site and this category is meant for extra marital sex stories. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So what did this have to do with being a Muslim? I guess wives of all other religions, or no religion, are cheating whores? But somehow being a Muslim whore makes this woman more erotic, this story more dramatic?

How about making her name Mary, her boring inhibited husband named Michael, and their both Unitarians? OK, that was too easy. If they were both Unitarians she And her husband would have been fucking Tony from day one. How about Southern Baptist?

Anyway, I could not figure out how her supposed religion had anything to do with her lack of morals and ethics. I guess if your Muslim and your spouse is a lousy fuck its OK, or at least expected that you will cheat on your marriage? But then what are all those stories about Muslim women getting stoned or burned to death for adultery? I guess when you have a chance with a cock like Tony's all those fears and punishments just shrink in comparison? I can forgo the ritual killing, but can we at least have a divorce. Yousuf cutting Tony's cock off would garner you A Lot of 5's, but I'm sure that would go against your religion.

Anyway, thanks for the effort.

WardPikeWardPikealmost 3 years ago

Reply to Anonymous RE: Shaving: The author did her homework, devout Muslims (both men and women) are expected to shave and remove body hair. It's one of their standards of hygiene.

SeattlebreezeSeattlebreezealmost 3 years agoAuthor

Prompted by conversations with Muslim women I wanted to explore the thoughts of a modern Muslim woman attempting to navigate her way through western secular society while seemingly bound by ageless beliefs and taboo's.

I was well aware, in writing this piece, that it would be controversial. However, I am truly shocked by the abhorrent violence against women that some of the, mostly anonymous, comments advocate. To the individual who posted the alternate ending, all I can say is SHAME ON YOU! You are one sick individual and it truly grieves me that there are females in your family that have to contend with your sick and backward approach to women and their sexuality.

Many of the comments simply serve to demonstrate the need for stories, such as this, which highlight the age old ways in which males use sex to dominate and control women. Of course, it would be naive to believe that this is limited to Muslim culture, however it does serve as a useful lens through which to examine the ways in which such totally unacceptable practices continue to be followed by men worldwide.

I'm totally glad that Yasmin found the courage to throw off the shackles and chains imposed on her by Yousuf and her upbringing to find pleasure and contentment with Tony. We will see in the next installment of the story just how Yasmin deals with her guilt and where the two lovers go from here.

Peace be upon you.

tom3IItom3IIalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed this story...it's full of desire, thoughtful descriptions, and realistic emotions about new experiences!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am a muslim female and I feel the need to defend the author's storyline/concept.

Firstly, @OBSunSeeker, while your facts about infidelity in Islam are correct, your ending is really disgusting. Just like people who call themselves Muslims do not have the right to go blow up churches because people in there have different beliefs, it is not acceptable for family members to shoot you and play judge, jury, and executioner. The rules of punishment are set and the judge is God. Not a brother or whoever else.

Secondly, I sometimes meet male colleagues for lunch. I mean, I am a nursing student and sometimes I get paired up with male peers to work on papers and projects. I also wax myself, because as @WardPike mentioned it is a practice of religion to maintain hygiene. Hygiene is maintained best when body hair is shaved or trimmed. So when I do any of those things, does that make me a heathen?

Thirdly, does it make a difference whether the female character in this story is Muslim or not? This story is about a wife that is cheating. Just take it for what it is = a taboo scenario.

Lastly, I want to compliment the author on the story. Unfortunately, most men of our culture do not show much appreciation or respect to their women. Mind you this has everything to do with culture, and nothing with religion. I am half Arab, and I have seen a fair share of how women are treated badly by men in their families. In Contrast, because I am half European, I have seen how these men treat their women and there is a stark difference.

It is nice to read about a character that I can relate to. This topic is not mentioned often, and now I can see why. The story didn't necessarily draw me in for the concept of infidelity, but more for the reason of reading about feeling desired and wanted. Not many get it, (at least not most arabs) but feeling wanted is really one of the most important aspects of intimacy. So, you really conveyed that in your story.

You really did a great job writing this! Thank you.

UnrevealedConservativeUnrevealedConservativealmost 3 years ago

I was expecting that Yasmine will marry Tony nd divorce Yousef. Next time if you write any story make sure that the Muslim wife should leave her husband and marry someone who is not Muslim

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cant wait for part 2 such a turn on

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When is part 2 coming out?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

you should split this into parts and put into chyoa, where people can write multiple different versions of the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, I can relate in a different way. Very good story, thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Excellent narrative! Hope the author continues this saga of forbidden love!

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

REALLY good-!

changed from 4 to 5-she knows she shouldn't...on other hand doesn't she deserve to feel fulfilled...?

story was reading just prior guy who's previous gf hadn't been interested in giving good had meets up with long- lost bud who REALLY loves going down on -finally understands what the big deal is

the way she phrases last line telling...

kimo23kimo23over 1 year ago

One of the best I've ever read. Thank you

lax_er_19lax_er_19about 1 year ago

This wasn’t a grab you cock and start yanking type of story. But it was a cool approach to a topic that is different. I liked the interplay of sexually explicit sections mixed with the reserved narrative much like the protagonist herself.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Must continue this erotic love further into many parts!

Deliciously writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSeattlebreeze@Seattlebreeze
Intelligent, fun and sexy mother of two who likes to write and enjoys sharing experiences, fantasies and desires. Married but looking to explore my bi side both here in Lit and in real life. Feel free to message me - I love to chat!