A Mutually Advantageous Arrangement Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What you said last night was true, Nikki," Megan said as she rolled back in the grass. "It is more enjoyable when you sweeten the deal like that."

"But now look what a mess we have created," Nikki answered as she looked at the syrup and the ejaculate on my body. "Now we owe it to him to clean him up."

My legs were too weak to walk for a couple of minutes, but when I had recovered from that fabulous orgasm, my two ladies walked with me to the shower and took turns soaping me up and rinsing me off. My large cock had gone more flaccid by this time, but Megan and Nikki still seemed to enjoy silently gazing at my manhood as I dried off with a large towel.

Nikki broke the silence. "I'm famished. Anyone else ready for breakfast."

"It's probably all cold by now," I replied, "but it was worth the wait. "I'll go zap the sausages and heat up the coffee."

A few minutes later, we were sitting naked at my patio table enjoying breakfast. I noticed that Nikki refrained from putting syrup on the sausages I had cooked, so I asked her why.

"To be honest, I have never put syrup on breakfast sausage," she explained, "but I couldn't resist trying it on that large sausage you have been tantalizing us with since yesterday. I think Megan and I both agree that it was a satisfying culinary experience."

I didn't want the experience to end, but I knew that both women had other commitments that day. I had gotten Nikki's bank information the day before, and I made sure that a generous deposit was in her account before she left. Her eyes went wide when she saw the amount of the funds I had transferred, and she came over and gave me a big hug.

"You will never know how much this will help me right now," she said with tears in her eyes. "Megan was so right when she assured me that you could help me out. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

"I am glad that I have the means to help," I replied as I kissed her on her cheek. "And I am pleased that you have become a part of our mutually advantageous arrangement."

12