Caught

Story Info
Caught doing the nasty on a hot summer night.
2.5k words
2.8
16.6k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fiction, with some real characters from my real life, I hope it entertains...

...It was a hot summer night just around midnight, and I woke from a light and restless sleep with a need that had pretty much been left simmering since the early afternoon. We had been subtly flirting and making "eyes" with each other all afternoon long; but the timing had been impertinent, so we didn't take that to it's more expected and impassioned conclusion right then, solely out of respect for the "other" man in our company; the proverbial third wheel.

I was only wearing a thin sleep shirt and embarrassingly damp threadbare panties, and only that because we had a guest staying with us for a few days, the guest bedroom and our own even sharing a common wall in our humble small home. Both the open-windows residual heat of the house itself, and the shared wall between the guest bedroom and the master, made for but one practical solution for my sleep problems...

I concluded there was but one way to scratch this proverbial itch of mine, but such perhaps gives one a clue as to how irrationally desperate I was; how all-consuming my physical need had become over the course of that long summer day. This was needy, borderline sexual insanity, but trust me, men aren't the only ones who can get so twisted up with biological need that other more rational thoughts go out the window. We're intentionally made like this, pheromones giving us suggestions that simply MUST be heeded, otherwise there'd never be any babies ever.

To be fair, there was an obvious second way to scratch that specific kind of itch, but I'm a bit noisy when things really get rolling along too. Besides, being a happily married woman I didn't think I should have to resort to self-entertainment either, like the teen me once had to, with a lusty-covered romance paperback novel. In my somewhat more mature here and now I both wanted and needed the real thing, and I also knew where to find that; I'd been semi-discreetly lusting up on that man all afternoon...

So anyway, I stealthily make my way out of our bed and soon grab my intended lover's hand, waking him for a manly deed that few men mind getting woken for; even on a work night. It's been quite some time since this man and I have had the time to be intimate, and I intend to fix that; right flippin now in fact! We however also need to be respectfully quiet with the two rooms being in such close proximity, so we don't wake the (hopefully) still sleeping third. So no words have been exchanged, just a soft wake-up kiss long overdue, and my beckoning hand leading to a passionate paradise for both of us; the offer understood for what it was without any unnecessary verbiage.

The house was very dark as I led my lover towards the kitchen by rote, (just the light of the microwave's clock providing it's scant green illumination) and then out onto the elevated back deck. This was also as far away from the bedrooms as is possible in our little home. The moon is new, and the sky is filled with a billion stars, it's simply a magnificent cloudless night, but also a dark one; although ideal for our outdoor mischief.

I have a fairly dominant character streak these days, but exactly why is like a different story all together. Sufficient to say though that I haven't always been like this, but I've kind of grown into the role out of necessity; again a different story for a different day. That being said, there is nothing on earth that I've found yet that can replace a dominant lover with boundless confidence, except for a man with all those fine attributes that also knows your body intimately; is familiar with you as a woman, because he also knew you before you were one. Yes size obviously matters, but manly aggression, and confidence to firmly take a woman in hand matter far more to me personally. All that being said, I know this man's body quite well, and there are no manly deficiencies...

"I've missed this soooo much" my lover whispers in between over-passioned make-out kisses; and I breathlessly tell him much the same. We're both breathless, as if we're trying to mash several years worth of passion into a single event; which is obviously impossible.

This is a very working-class neighborhood, so the houses are small, and close together, on one side at least in our case. We bought the empty lot next to ours on the non-kitchen bedroom side of our house (when it became available a few years earlier) but this is the kitchen/deck side, so maybe forty feet between our neighbors home and that side of our own. Not super close together by modern standards, but not "out in the country" apart either.

This new young man recently bought this home from the family that had lived there for years, he a relative of the previous owners that we had also been friendly with, but small yards and no fences makes for good neighbor relations; in most cases anyway. He has central air though, the noisy unit can be heard drowning out the more natural sounds of the night, but that plus his closed windows makes this insanity just a tiny bit less insane; despite his back deck and our own being on complimentary sides of our houses...

Back on our deck I'm my lover's to do with as he pleases, it's a total giving of oneself, but also oddly out of character seeing how I see myself as quasi-dominant these days. It therefore only works for me because I know this man so well; he both trusted, and familiar. Had he put his strong hands on my shoulders I'd have gone to my knees and taken him orally, but such does little for me personally; as in he will surely feel much better inside my womanly parts where nature intended him to go. I don't care to perform oral these days, and this man knows this.

He hasn't put his hands on my shoulders though, but instead his big hands have slid down my sides with loving familiarity, and are symmetrically cupping my unrestrained boobs, thumbs rubbing up on my erect nipples through my thin sleepshirt deliciously; this man also knows that this is but one of my many erogenous zones, this secret and others learned together, way back when we were both curious teens.

The shirt's not only overheating my needy body, but also in the way of our fun, but so are my well worn panties; the latter a "just in case" surprise for a man that I also know quite well. As a teen, (and even beyond that) this man loved to rip old panties off of me like a brute, and here for nostalgia's sake I've set it up so he can do so once again.

In between our dancing and probing-tongues moments our faces are less that a foot apart, so super intimate, like not another soul is on the planet with us; it's not true obviously, but just a feeling... I reflexively run the fingers of my left hand, (the one with both my rings on it) up through the thick hair on his muscular chest, savoring this feeling that had even driven me wild back when we were both teens. He even smells manly and wonderful, (just like back then) and I therefore want him with every fiber of my being.

Blame nature, blame this unseasonably hot night, blame the stars; who cares at this point?

This deck is just a few feet off the ground, but the rules somewhere say there must be a railing, and this deck has one, but with a six inch wide top railing, so as to be able to place adult beverages there when cooking out or entertaining. My husband likes things with dual purposes, it's in his very nature.

Anyway, this man effortlessly lifts me and places my pantie covered ass right on the railing; I'm using it as a high seat, almost like I was a throne-sitting queen, this man's queen specifically. The move has intentionally hiked my sleepshirt, and he starts to remove it for me, all as I cooperatively raise my arms into the night. It feels almost liberating to be outside almost nude, but down low I've been so before, while working on my tan; bikini strings untied.

He could have tossed my shirt over the railing, and then I'd be helplessly nude with no easy way to cover up, (something delicious to me to be honest) but he's instead taken the high road here.

Both separated a bit from my lover, and up high on my temporary perch, I get a faint whiff of cigarettes, carried by the light night breeze. How close I don't want to ponder, I have other priorities in my needy brain; right now it's just a stored detail to be explored later...

Bringing me back to what's really important my lover steps closer and feasts on my now bare boobs, and despite that old wives tale, men gifted in other areas can also be very good at oral things too. He knows these boobs of mine though, and he takes me to my first little teaser orgasm by nursing and manhandling them alternately, my back arching and I getting all yelpy; letting him know he was still the best at this too. His stroking tongue feels like sandpaper on my over sensitive buds; it's simply beyond words how good even this feels.

I had my ringed left hand behind his neck while he was doing so magnificently for me, both holding on for dear life up on the narrow rail, but also letting him know that I both approved of and endorsed his efforts.

Next he's down on his knees, eating me through my soaked panties and making obscene noises while doing so. My legs go over his shoulders reflexively, it's hardly the first time this man has gone down on me, and hopefully it won't be the last either; as even through this "filter" of panties it feels very, very good. Now for my surprise though, this one of but a few words we've said to each other since I grabbed his hand.

"Rip them off stud!" I tell him quietly, and with his teeth like an animal he does, shaking his head back and forth comically, like a puppy playing with a new toy; or is that an old one? This however is also in conjunction with my neighbors central ac unit coming up to temperature, or I suppose more accurately down to temperature; but no matter that the night is suddenly dead silent. The tearing of my panties, and the railing I was perched upon set to rattling about were overloud in the suddenly silent night.

This man could easily take me all the way to paradise just like this now, but I want him to come too, and I also want the deeply-thrusting real thing. Oral is wonderful, good oral even better than that, but I don't want a girlfriend either, I want a man to take me like a brute and make me scream. It's what this body of mine was built for, and anything short of that seems a waste, these days specifically...

"Make me yours again stud!" I command, and with adroit skill he steps out of his shorts and effortlessly picks me from the railing by my ass and lines me up with his fully erect man parts, I reaching between us to help in his efforts on my behalf. It's a big fleshy club I'm holding, and I know right where it belongs.

This man is wanting on me just as badly as I'm wanting on him, (it's erect and obvious) but to his credit he doesn't impale me on his man parts in one swift plunge, but instead he bounces me down onto him a little bit with each stroke, likely savoring the feeling just like I am. I couldn't stop him from doing anything he might like, but he's also a considerate lover, and to bruise me up too much down there might limit our fun, cut this awesome night unnaturally short.

He's holding me aloft, but I'm also backed up against the railing, and it's making some obviously rhythmic noises in the now quiet night with all that thrusting. I love this "full feeling" that this man gives me, everything fits as nature intended, with just a little stretching, and plenty of self-made bodily lube too.

I reflexive lock my ankles around his butt, he has a magnificent one by the way, just like the rest of him. I end up with one hand on his neck again, leaning back a bit as the angle is just better for me; standing sex is just a bit unique for me, for us really. I'm oddly enough reminded of girls riding mechanical bulls in a country bar someplace. And just like those wannabe cowgirls riding and getting tossed around for the bar's fellow customers visual enjoyment, I'm getting bounced around rather aggressively now too, bare boobs flying about and all; I grunting in time with my lover's thrusts.

All this over-hot, we shouldn't be doing this naughtiness has both of us on the edge though, I'm trying to hold back myself and looking around trying to think of anything else, but the kink of what we're doing together, outside, where anybody could potentially see us, overwhelms. Outside, (on another impossibly hot teen summer night more than a few years ago) was the first time ever that I made love to this man, and then as well it was extraordinary; dare I say a best ever...

I also know that the second I pop off, all that clutching and thrashing about will drive him over the edge himself, so for both of us I try to hold off for just a few seconds longer.

I look up at the stars, but I can't focus with all that frenzied bouncing, but then something, (cigarettes maybe) makes me turn my head to the left, towards my neighbors own deck, and there I finally see it. My eyes have fully adjusted to the night, and I see the silhouette of my twenty-something neighbor watching me being naughty with this man that ISN'T my husband, but instead his best friend since they were children. I see the glow of an inhaled cigarette's lit tip, telling me this isn't some play of shrubbery or shadows, and that we've been fully and completely caught!

Seeing him watching me, (us really) drives me so far over the top that I'm surprised I didn't wake my sleeping husband, yowling like a caught wounded animal in some kind of extreme agony. My lover, Ken, predictably goes off too, pumping me full until his seed overflowed and fell on the deck with a very un-sexy splat!

To be continued if there is interest...