Drive-by Photoshoot

Story Info
A dirty fantasy about a drive-by photoshoot with a hot mom.
2.9k words
3.56
7.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KingBandor
KingBandor
2,119 Followers

Drive-by Photoshoot

(( The King is back, bitches. ))

I'm a horndog. I admit it. Hell, I'm more than a little proud of it. At 60, I can still get it up, keep it up, and get it off as often as I like, and brother, I like it a lot.

I'm also a semi-professional videographer and photographer. That is, I shoot dirty pictures and videos and get paid for them. Most people don't know that about me, so let's keep it on the down low.

I keep my iPhone close to hand and am always looking for new things to shoot, not women to get some candid pics of; hell, I'll even livestream jerking off in my car and flashing chicks in parks. You'd be surprised how many prim and proper soccer mom types will watch or join in. It doesn't take much encouragement.

Another thing going my way is that I'm still in great shape and look 15 years younger than I am. God bless my parents for giving me their exceptional DNA. Sometimes, being a genetic mutt pays off. I have all of my hair, don't have a beer gut, and have a cock that measures in just under ten fat fucking inches of meat.

So, the other day, I was driving to get my hair cut and decided to take a shortcut through a large neighborhood park. It was one of spring's first really nice days, and I was hoping some sexy moms would be out flaunting their goodies. As I cruised past one of the more deserted parking lots, I saw another car with the rear left door open, and a woman was bent over with her head and arms inside the vehicle. Her dark skirt was hiked up over her hips, completely exposing her ass and thighs to my perverted eyesight. The only problem was she had on a pair of russet-colored tights that were stretched so far; it looked like they would split open down her ass crack. The severe amount of stretch had turned them practically translucent, and her fleshy ass and crotch were practically on display.

She was fiddling with something in the back seat and was probably unaware her skirt had pulled up.

Needless to say, my radar was triggered. I lifted my foot off the accelerator and slowly turned into the lot, then turned back to drive up behind her... slowly... very slowly, staring right at her cunt through the sheer sheen of stretched lycra. I kid you not. You could see the puffy bulge of her pubic mound, the cleft between her outer labia, even the dark spot where her asshole lay all puckery and needy.

She had no idea.

As I slowly drew closer, I could see what she was struggling with... a car seat.

Great. That means she had a kid. I felt a sudden wave of disappointment as I realized a mom with her rugrat was not likely to let me bang her. I was about to speed up and leave when I noticed the seat was empty.

Hang on.

No kids.

Interesting.

I pulled the car to a stop behind her, my eyes locked on that spot where I hoped to soon have my cock shoved, and spoke up, clearing my throat.

"Ahem," I began, "Do you need a hand with anything?"

She turned to look over her shoulder at me, face red from exertion, or was it embarrassment?

"Oh, this car seat is stuck. I need to take it out, but I can't get it out," she replied. She stood up, and as she did, I guess she realized her skirt was not covering her ass. Now, she really seemed red in the face.

"Can I give you a hand?" I offered.

She looked around. A few spaces away, there was a mini-van, and another woman was busy wrangling some young kids into it with limited results.

She turned back to me, her skirt pulled back down. "Do you mind? My girlfriend is taking my kid to a play date, and she needs my car seat."

I whipped the BMW into the spot next to her and jumped out. "Not a problem," I replied.

Within a few seconds, I had the troublesome car seat out and installed in the mini-van. As the two moms talked and said their goodbyes, I excused myself and got back in my car, rubbing my cock through my shorts with my windows down.

Shortly after that, Mom #2 in the mini-van drove off, and Mom #1 came back to her car, stopping to lean in my passenger window. Her pretty face smiled at me, and her enormous melons nearly fell from her top. Her eyes landed on the prominent bulge in my pants, and my hand gripped it through the fabric. She lingered several seconds before she spoke.

"Thanks for helping me with that," she began, "I have to go shopping for my daughter's birthday present and she's taking her so I can do it alone. It's amazing to finally get some privacy."

"That's great," I said, feigning interest. "Hey, I have something I'd like to ask you."

"Ask me?" she replied.

"Yeah," I said, acting casual. "So, I can't help but tell you that you're a very pretty lady."

She blushed a bit more but stayed leaning in my window.

"Thanks," she said softly.

"I'm a professional photographer and well, I'd like to take some pictures of you," I explained, laying the hook out.

"Pictures of me? Uhh, what kind of pictures." She asked, eyes still watching my hand, with was still squeezing and massaging my thick dick.

"Well, not the kind you would let your kids see."

She gasped, and her eyes shot to mine. "I'm married," she stated matter-of-factly as if that somehow meant anything to anybody or explained things to me in a meaningful way.

"So am I," I told her. "That's not a problem, they're just pictures. I mean when I drove up you were leaning in your car and it looked so fucking hot. I would love to take pictures of you like that. I know it sounds weird, but my fans love to see photos like that."

She stared at me. "You have fans?"

"Yeah," I said, "on social media. I wouldn't post your name and I would blur your face if you want. But, I gotta tell you, you got one hell of a nice ass."

She smiled. I could tell she was tempted. Now, put some bait on the hook.

"I'd pay you $200, and we'd be done in ten minutes. What's that come out to? $1200 an hour? Where else you gonna get $1200 an hour for anything?"

"Twelve hundred??" she asked, more than a little tempted.

"Yeah, I mean for an hour. But the pics I have in mind won't take that long. We can have them done and you out of here in no time."

Wiggling the bait. I would see her about to strike.

I pulled $200 out of my wallet, fanned the 20-dollar bills out for her to see, and placed the money on the passenger seat next to her.

She snatched the cash and asked, "What do I need to do?"

As I exited the car, I told her, "Just go back and stand in the back seat door like you were and pretend to work on the car seat or whatever, just like you were."

"That's it?" she asked.

"For now," I replied.

I opened her back door for her, and she tucked the money into her bra. Then, she stepped inside the door and turned to the interior of her car. "Like this?" she asked.

I raised my iPhone to take a picture but hesitated, "Get in a bit more, like you were before, and don't face me. Act like you're doing something."

She grinned, then turned and did as I instructed.

"Good," I said and snapped a couple of pictures. They were useless to me but made her feel I was a professional.

"Oh, hang on," I said softly, getting close behind her. I pulled her skirt slowly up. She jumped and turned halfway to face me.

"What are you doing?" she asked, alarmed.

"Whoah!" I said, trying to calm her, hands raised in the universal "calm down bitch" pose most husbands learn to master in the first week of marriage.

"When I drove up, your skirt was hiked up in back," I explained. So, I was just trying to put it like it was, I mean, for the pictures."

"Oh," she said, then turned back into the car and continued her performance of pretending to work on some non-existent baby seat. "I guess that's ok."

I smiled when I noticed she didn't lift her skirt. She was waiting for me to do it.

Hooked. I had her now. It would only be a matter of time until my cock was down her throat and in her cunt, pumping her full of my seed.

I lifted the skirt up over her hips, exposing her rotund ass cheeks, though still covered by the Lululemon knockoffs.

"Damn," I exclaimed, "One hell of a nice ass."

"Thanks," came the timid reply from inside the car.

I stepped back and took some pictures, then turned the phone to video and kept it rolling.

"I think you were bent over more before," I advised her. "Can you bend over more for me?"

She did it. How very compliant. I grinned evilly.

Now, the fabric was once again back to the point of tearing. If it could speak, I was sure it would be screaming from the pain of being stretched so much.

Up this close, I could see the color of her skin through the gaps in the cloth. I could tell she was not wearing panties under it and that she was not fully shaved.

I put my hand on her left hip. She looked back over her shoulder and started to protest.

"Just adjusting your position a little," I assured her. "Just chill. I'm a professional."

She nodded and turned away again.

This was so easy, I nearly chuckled.

I left my hand on her hip as the video recorder captured great up-close images.

I slid my hand over her ass cheek and massaged it slightly, saying, "Yeah, you seemed less tense then. Try to relax a bit. The fans are gonna love you."

"Really?" she asked, "You don't think I'm too fat?"

"No fucking way, you're smoking hot!" I told her. Hell, I'd say anything to her at that point.

"I mean, I haven't been able to lose all the bay weight yet," she began, but I cut her off.

"Don't need to!" I exclaimed. "You look fucking hot. This is one hot ass!"

As I said it, I rubbed her left ass cheek, squeezing it firmly. She did not resist, tell me to stop, or pull away.

"My husband doesn't think so," she said. He won't touch me now. He says I look like a fat pig."

I moved my hand to her right ass cheek, massaging it. "He's an idiot," I stated flatly.

As I continued fondling her ass, I could tell she was breathing hard, and for the life of me, I would swear the fabric over your bulging pussy got darker in the center.

"And this is even hotter," I said as my fingertips moved over her ass and lightly brushed her puffy pussy. She jumped and gasped simultaneously but didn't pull away or turn to look.

"Thanks," she repeated. "Glad somebody likes it."

"My fans are going to love it. Can I show them?" I asked, knowing the answer beforehand.

"Uhhh, no I don't, I can't, do that, I told you I'm married," she said, but she didn't push my hand away as I rubbed her pussy, now feeling the wetness that I had previously only suspected was there.

"So am I," I reminded her. "But your husband is an idiot and you should be appreciated for how hot you are."

I pulled the tripod legs out of my selfie stick and set my phone on the hood of my car, making sure it could see everything. Then, I stepped back behind her as she waited patiently.

"Such a fine ass," I said as I moved my hands over both cheeks. I grinned when she pushed herself back to meet my touch.

"Really?" she asked.

"Oh fuck yes," I said, my voice gravelly.

I gripped the elastic band at the top of her tights and pulled them down suddenly, exposing her ass and cunt to the air.

"Wait!," she exclaimed, turning halfway, "I can't!"

"It's ok," I told her, "there's nobody here. Nobody can see." Little did she know that I was live streaming now on a porn site under the title "Drive By Photoshoot" with over 1,000 people watching.

I caressed her ass cheeks and guided her to turn back into the car and let me touch her. She moaned and relented, then bent more and pushed her ass back to me, giving herself to me. I slide my hand over her ass cheek, then between her legs to rub her exposed, bare cunt. She moaned loudly, and her hips bucked. I could see her clear, sticky goodness oozing between the lips.

I wiped off a bit and smeared it on her outer labia as she moaned louder. "How long has it been since you had anybody play with this?" I asked, unsure of the answer but suspecting her hubby hadn't been taking care of business.

"Since before Kayla was born. Once I had her, he lost interest."

"Idiot!" I repeated, then slid a finger between her outer lips and felt her wet heat. I wiggled it back and forth and then slipped it inside her inner folds to start finger fucking her. She was moaning non-stop and bucking her hips, using my finger like a cock.

I unzipped my pants. She heard it and looked back momentarily over her shoulder, then pretended not to notice. I got close behind her and pushed her tights down to her ankles with my foot. She tried to spread her legs, and when she couldn't, she kicked off one of her Skechers. As she did, one leg of the tights sprung free from her foot like a snapped rubber band. She stepped to one side, spreading her legs wide, and leaned into the car, face on the seat.

I gripped my nearly ten-inch cock in my fist and rubbed the head on her slit. She knew what it was and gasped but said nothing.

I pushed, and the head stretched her cunt open wide and moved inside. She cried out, "So fucking big!" and then just groaned as I pushed in deeper, filling her with my thick meaty cock.

I grabbed her plump hips in both hands and started fucking her. She cried out in pleasure and bit down on the flesh of her left forearm as I pumped hard into her, fucking her with abandon, wildly using her cunt for my pleasure. Harder and harder, I pounded her pussy; juices were flowing freely from her cunt, dripping down onto the gravel of the lot, the floor of her car, and the passenger seat. I could smell her sex, and it only made me fuck her more aggressively.

She grabbed onto the seats and pushed herself back hard to meet my driving thrusts, grunting and panting and cursing like a sailor. "Fuck! Fuck me! Fuck that pussy!" she nearly shouted as she lost complete control. Like a human earthquake, she started to shake and came hard, cursing and squealing.

"Don't... cum... in... me... "she panted out between spasms.

And then I did.

I let go.

In her cunt.

Shot after shot of my hot sperm erupting into her and filling her. She felt it and knew what I was doing. That only made her cum again, and she lost any remaining revulsion over what I'd done. I kept pumping and spraying for several long seconds, then slowly, my thrusts got weaker and less frequent until I finally gave her one last hard slam and left my cock inside her, semi-erect. She didn't move for several seconds, then suddenly, she started to buck and grind and let out a loud wail as she came again. I let her get off thoroughly, then slowly pulled my cock out, causing her multiple spasms and nearly another orgasm.

I wiped my cock off on her ass, then pulled her tights back up and gave her a pat on each cheek.

I helped her stand on shaky knees and smiled at her.

"Yeah," I began, "my fans will love you."

She looked embarrassed and bit her lip. "I can't believe I did that. I can't believe you did that!"

I shrugged. "You needed it as much as I did, maybe more," I told her.

She laughed, "Well, that's for sure."

I pointed at the camera. "Blow my fans as kiss," I told her.

She looked a little puzzled at first, then turned to my iPhone and did like I told her, blowing a kiss and wiggling sexily.

"Want my number, in case I want to use you again?" I asked, deliberately wording it that way.

"Uhm, yeah, but," she started.

I interrupted her, "You're married, I know."

I collected my phone, ended the livestream, and exchanged numbers with her. When I got home, I texted her a link to the live stream recording with a note that said, "See, I told you they'd love you."

Ten minutes later, I got a text back that said, "Holy shit! Please delete that!"

I didn't.

KingBandor
KingBandor
2,119 Followers