A Naked Adventure at Night

Story Info
A story about a little adventure I had some years ago.
1.3k words
4.34
22.6k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
annaked
annaked
21 Followers

As long as I can remember I enjoyed being naked much more than the people around me. Running around naked always gave me some kind of special thrill. And as a teenager I began thinking about some nude dares for me to do. Often when my parents were out I explored the house and the garden naked. But when I moved out into my first own apartment my experiments with nudity became much more serious. One thing in particular that turned me on very much was locking myself out from my clothes. For that I found a little box with a timelock online. It was perfect to lock away a key for a certain amount of time. With its help I once managed to force myself naked for more than 24 hours by locking my wardrobe. It's was so incredible thrilling...

But one summer I used it for something even more daring. My aunt lived in a wonderful house a bit out of town. They had a large estate and no direct neighbours -- the next one lives at least 50 meters away. So it's the perfect location for some naked adventures. Me and my family had often visited them when I was a child. And I loved it there every time. And in that summer I offered my aunt and her husband to look after the house, garden and cat while they were both on vacation. So I could spend some time there completely on my own. For most people this would probably be totally boring but I already had a naughty plan in my mind.

My initial idea was to lock away all my clothes so that had to spent to whole time naked but I was a bit afraid that one of the neighbours would come over and look after me. That would perhaps have been quite embarrassing for me. So I went for a different plan. From our former visits there I knew the area around quite well. There was hiking trail almost directly next to the estate. And this trail led through the woods to a nice viewing point on a hill where you had a wonderful view over the area. I had been there several times before already.

At the first days I kept thinking about the details of my plan. I explored the area some more and did a bit of hiking. Back at the estate I never worn any clothes. I was completely undisturbed apart from the cat demanding some attention every now and then. And in the nights I kept wandering around outside naked. I explored the whole estate, even went to the hiking trail naked. Though I didn't dare to go further... yet. But being naked outside and technically even in public (even though the area was very quiet at night and I didn't see anyone) was so thrilling and exciting.

So after a few days of relaxing I decided to go through with my little plan. I came well prepared and had a some lockable boxes with me (including the one with the timelock). I had one little metal box with two keys. I took one of the keys with me and drove with my car to the other side of the hill. There was a small parking place for hikers from which you could also get to that hiking trail from the other direction. I hid the key there at a place where it couldn't get lost. Then I drove back and waited for the night. I was already extremely nervous. But nevertheless I did some final preparations. I put the house key into the metal box (of which I had hidden one of the keys) and locked it with the remaining key. I waited until it was almost completely dark. Then I went into the garden after I blocked the door so that I didn't lock myself out. I hid the metal box with the house key at some place. And its key went now into the timelock box. I set the timer on 12 hours and locked it. So, now all keys were out of reach for me. I went back into the house and waited a bit more, even more nervously now. And then late at night past midnight it was time. I was already naked so I just put on some shoes. And only with a small flashlight I went out the door. I hesitated a moment before I finally pulled it shut, locking myself out completely naked!

So I was standing there now with two options. Either I spent the whole night outside naked until the timer of my little box would open it again. But it would be broad daylight by then already. Or I walk to the parking place and retrieve the spare key that I had hidden there earlier. But that would mean a naked walk in a public place for at least an hour. I decided to go for the second option of course. With a pounding heart I walked to the hiking trail again. I had done that before in the last nights but this time I would have to go much further if I wanted that key. So I was standing on the trail naked and listened for noises. But everything was quiet. The only thing I could hear was my heart. I was scared but at the same time very aroused. And I knew that there was no way back. So I moved on.

Actually it was much more difficult then I thought. It was completely dark and the flashlight wasn't that helpful. So I had to move rather slowly. And sometimes I heard something and froze for a minute. I even regretted my courage a bit when I was looking for the way down to the parking place in the darkness. I was worried that I got lost. And I was close to panic when I finally saw the spot where I had to turn left. And soon I actually saw the parking place in front of me. But another panic moment came when a car drove past the place on the road. No way someone could see me from there in the dark woods. But I hid behind a bush anyhow. I waited for a while until I dared to move forward. In my mind the thought that the key could be gone popped up and I was close to panic again.

But it was still where I had left it! Such a relief! I took it and quickly moved away from the parking place again. Actually the way back seemed a lot easier now. I felt more relaxed now with the key in my hand and calmed down with every step. And I got very aroused by it! It was incredible I was totally naked in public and a long way from my clothes. I loved the feeling so much. And when I reached the other trail again I had a very naughty thought. Instead of turning back to the house and my clothes I turned the other way. Up the hill and even further away from them!

Probably it was just crazy but I wanted to experience my public nudity completely. So I followed the trail until I reached the viewing point on top of the hill. I was standing there completely naked and felt the cold night (and my hands) on my naked skin while I enjoyed the view. I was very close to get overwhelmed by this sensation but then I decided not to push my luck too far. So I finally retreated back to the house and arrived there eventually without any trouble. I got the house key back from my box and when I was inside again and looked at the clock I noticed that I had been naked outside for almost 3 hours!

In the following nights I tried a few more crazy things like driving around naked and even had been standing in the middle of small village naked. But that exciting night had certainly been the highlight of my naked holiday there.

annaked
annaked
21 Followers