A Naked Spa Ch. 01

Story Info
Naked and proud.
1.7k words
3.62
20.1k
27
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband held my hand as we strolled past the swimming pool we'd swam in for half an hour. We weren't done yet but the over-chlorinated water itched my skin and I needed to rinse.

Karl let go of my hand, smiling and pointing toward the toilet area.

"I'll meet you in the showers darling although please be warned, I'm sure they are communal and unisex."

"Everything here is unisex Karl. It's a German spa."

"I've enjoyed it much more than I imagined possible, Avery. I feel relaxed but it is arousing to be around you and lots of other women naked."

"I told you not to worry about mixing. I must admit to having enjoyed eyeing up some of the guys and girls, as well."

I'm fucking turned on!

When he heard that our five-star hotel had a compulsory naked policy in the spa, my husband was terrified when I suggested we try it out.

We'd been first of the day in the place, enjoying a long dip in the hot tub, then doing lengths in the swimming pool au natural before other naked beauties, primarily couples, joined us. I slipped into the shower room while my husband went to relieve himself.

When Karl finished having a pee in the men's toilet he joined me in a steamy multi-person shower room. I was already soaping myself down, scrubbing chlorine out of my skin before we planned a return to laze around inside the spa room.

We kissed, unable to keep our hands off one another. I squeezed Karl's stiff cock, wanking it slowly, glancing down, and watching his pre-cum sluiced off by powerful water jets from the rain shower heads above.

Karl kissed my neck as I rolled my head, getting carried away. His hand slid down a well-exercised, washboard stomach into my pussy, where he slipped two digits into my creamy slit, plowing up and down, brushing his fingertips across my engorged clitoris on each pass.

I buckled at the knees, wanting his cock inside my whoreish cunt. I was lost in a tsunami of pleasure, imagining how far we might go before someone threw us out.

"Can we try that communal relaxation bed with infrared heat lamps above it, Karl? Maybe you can fuck me on that if nobody else is around."

"Yeah, honey but let's stay clear of the hot tub because those guys are already fucking."

"It's a serious turn on Karl. I never imagined they'd allow sex to happen, even in a naked spa. I think it's cool if everyone respects other people's boundaries."

"Yeah. I wasn't expecting it to be so decadent either."

"I need your cock inside me."

I was very aroused and my husband took advantage of that, parting my swollen labia between the forefinger and thumb of one hand while gently flicking my creamy, solid pleasure bean with two digits from the other.

We kissed in a sizzling fusion like a nuclear reactor core. My knees buckled slightly but Karl held me upright while I raked his back with sharp fingernails. I kissed, then bit his neck, sucking to create a lovebite, gasping when my husband dipped two fingers deep inside my drenched, trembling hole.

"Nein, nein... you must stop."

I jerked away from my husband as though receiving an electric shock from his cock. We were both surprised by the fully clothed spa attendant who'd handed us towels on the way in.

She looked shocked and angry, wagging a disapproving finger our way.

My husband reacted first and I felt ashamed, trying to hide behind him. I wasn't sure Karl realized his cock, which was solid as a steel rod, pointed alarmingly straight at our antagonist.

She noticed it and I could swear the woman licked her lips with a twinkle in her eyes.

"What do you mean? There are people actually fucking out there."

"Yes... but not each other, Sir."

"I don't understand."

"Today is only for cuckolding couples here t the spa. Registered member bulls come in free to service wives only. You can't fuck your wife in here."

"Jesus fucking Christ, are you saying I can't fuck Avery but other guys can?"

"Yes, exactly that. Single bulls can fuck your wife so long as she consents."

"What about me?"

"You are not required and neither is your permission. Please don't put your fingers or anything else inside your wife again or I'll have to remove them, it and you."

I felt disgracefully intoxicated. Just thinking about how my husband was being chastised for ignoring sexual behavior protocols we didn't know existed. I was aroused in the extreme and an itch deep inside my cunt needed a man to scratch it.

Any man will do.

I leaned into my husband's back to whisper so that our spa attendant couldn't hear me and my lewd suggestion.

"I need to fuck someone right now, Karl."

"What the fuck, Avery? Do you mean to finish up here and go to our room?"

I left his question hanging while I munched on my bottom lip, listening only to an engorged pussy screaming to be defiled. Karl's mouth bobbed open and shut comically while he stared at me, then at the spa attendant, desperate to make sense of the moment.

"Are you saying you'd like to fuck a stranger here... and right now, Avery?"

"Maybe, but only with your permission, and you'd have to watch, maybe hold my hand while I'm being fucked."

"I don't know why you are asking your husband for permission."

"Can you just give us a minute of privacy please?"

The attendant, ever an efficient German, interrupted us with a harsh tone and silly words that did me no favors while trying gently and sensitively to negotiate consent for an infidelity that I needed real bad.

And then she fucking doubled down.

"You don't need his permission. I can ban your husband from the spa right now for his existing transgressions and you can be free to fuck any bull you'd like."

I snapped her a curt glance and she shut up immediately. There was a limit to how much I'd allow anyone to humiliate my husband, even sexually and I was concerned he might explode in fury soon.

"If I want my marriage to survive past dinner, my husband's permission is essential. We are happy together, so please back the fuck off lady."

"Okay... it's up to you but if I see you two so much as kiss one more time, you're out."

I was glad when she left us alone and I gathered Karl, hugging him tightly to reassure my husband of the love I held most dear.

"I don't understand, Avery. Please be honest with me and explain what's going on?"

"I'd love to cuckold you, Karl. I think it might be enjoyable for both of us and something we could try if you're comfortable with it."

"Umm, I fear the consequences of this experimenting with our relationship Avery."

"Such as?"

"Losing you... harming our relationship."

"It won't happen, I promise you, sweetheart. I need cock right now, not love and you've been denied access to my pussy."

"Are you saying this solves a shared problem right now and that's the end of it?"

"Yeah but only if you want this for us. You'd be a cuckold."

"I wish I could kiss you right now, but I reckon our friend has cameras around here."

"You see, this is what cuckolding does? It makes you want me more. Our love and sex lives are enriched by it."

I watched my husband's face ripple with conflict as he tackled the cuckold dilemma. My pussy trickled arousal down my thighs like a broken faucet and I felt desperate for his or anyone else's cock I could fuck to plug the leak.

I'd never been so turned on and felt desperate for him to acquiesce to my desire but I wouldn't force him. Our love was strong but this decadent, debasing surge of warmth embroiled my reproductive organs in a tsunami of emotions and sexual ambiguity.

Karl looked pensive, mulling over the idea of becoming a cuckold. I was on tenterhooks, desperate for a decision, more so if it was a positive outcome, hopefully for both of us.

"And I can watch the whole thing, Avery? I mean from every angle and all the way through?"

"From seduction to ejaculation, honey."

"Fuck!"

"You have a full-blown erection right now, Karl."

"I'm so fucking turned on."

"Me too."

"I wish you could touch my cock."

"I'd rather fuck someone else right now, to be honest, honey."

"Jesus Avery in one shower session you've become a total slut."

"Do you like the new me?"

"Yes... b-b-but-."

"Can we do this please, husband?"

I hopped from one foot to the other burning up in sexual frustration. My thighs felt sticky because we'd shut down the shower. Karl revealed a lewd expression and my soul soared to the moon.

"I'll consent but only if the guy fucking you cums inside your slutty pussy."

"No condom then?"

"Completely bareback and he must be balls deep inside when he empties a hot load of cum."

"Are you sure about this, Karl? I hadn't considered a guy cumming inside me."

"Yes, I'm absolutely certain. There is something I want as well... because you can't have all the fun."

I stared lovingly at my husband and saw a calm adoration that had met me five years earlier at the altar. He was measured and had decided this cuckolding event and my ascension as a slutty Hotwife was as much for his entertainment as it was for my satisfaction.

"You want to clean my sloppy pussy up right afterward, don't you?"

"Yes. I've fantasized about it often."

"Do you mean about me being a Hotwife and you cleaning my pussy after being fucked?"

"Yeah."

"You never mentioned that before."

"I felt ashamed because back in the bedroom I had a fleeting thought when you mentioned this being a naked spa. I kinda hoped another guy might fuck you."

"Seriously, Karl?"

"Yes."

"I've been having similar dreams. We should probably discuss this openly back in the bedroom later. First, though, I desperately need a bull to fuck me right away."

"Let's do this. I'll observe all the rules unless you decide to stop, then I'll jump in."

"Okay, but I want you to ask the spa attendant if you're allowed to lick my pussy and clean up after I'm well fucked."

"Let's go and see her and get this going now Avery."