A Naked Spa Ch. 02

Story Info
A Relaxing Spa Fuck.
2k words
3.87
7.5k
11
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/12/2023
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tapped on the open wooden door to a small service room at the spa entrance. The woman we'd already argued with looked surly so I steeled myself for another row.

"Excuse me."

"What is it?"

"My husband wants a word, please."

"Has he come to his senses about you enjoying yourself with a bull while he watches?"

"He's no wimp so I'd be careful if I were you. If Karl feels that you're being discourteous, he'll tear down this hotel, find the manager and make sure you're fired."

She studied him with a keen eye and shifting demeanor, admiring the man I loved. His strained, rippling muscles were impressive by any bodybuilder's standard.

Karl's cock was larger than average as well and I noticed her eyes became quickly drawn to it now that he was aroused and it was sticking out.

"I'm sorry, I meant no disrespect. Our spa rules are in place to protect everyone. What can I do for you, Sir?"

"After my wife cuckolds me, am I allowed to clean her?"

She looked impressed and smiled like a midwife who just delivered her one-hundredth baby, but then her eyes narrowed and she frowned.

"Will your wife's bull ejaculate inside her or outside?"

"I think inside. As he and she wish."

"Good boy... oh, and is she also on birth control?"

"Yes."

"Then yes, feel free to watch, masturbate, and cum in a tissue, then lick your Hotwife clean."

I was dripping pussy juices down both thighs and trembling like a leaf in high winds, wanting to run off and find a big, juicy cock on which I could impale myself.

The attendant looked excited as well, enthusiastically ripping half a dozen tissues from a box. When she glanced down at my husband's cock, a lewd expression crossed her face and she pulled six more, smiling as she passed them over to him.

"If you need more please help yourself but that should be enough for the first bull."

First fucking bull?

Karl took my hand and led us back into the main spa room with its twenty-meter pool, two hot tubs, large infrared bed, and many seating and lounging areas.

A couple using two sun loungers that were separated a foot apart were holding hands across the gap while a bull fucked the Hotwife missionary style. A rampant fuck buddy with an enormous, creamy cock, prised the wife's ass cheeks wide open while a helpful husband gripped one ankle with his spare hand, while a spa technician helped spread the other apart.

"He looks almost proud of his wife, Karl."

"I will feel the same while watching some guy adore fucking you, Avery."

"Jesus, you've changed your tune quickly."

"I dunno... something has gotten into me."

"Are you sure you don't mind something getting inside me, husband?"

Karl stopped in his tracks, halfway down the swimming pool, just twenty meters from a massive infra-red lounging bed. He turned to face me, smiled nervously, then pulled me close, dangerously prodding my pussy with his stiff cock.

"She's watching us, Karl, please be careful because I really want to have another guy fuck me while you watch."

"That's what I wanted to say, Avery. I really want this cuckolding too and if you see the guy lying on that bed, I can tell you he has a much bigger cock than mine."

"How do you know?"

"I saw him in the toilets. He waved his cock at me and asked if my wife might like to enjoy it while I watched."

"Fucking hell, he's already primed to fuck me, then?"

"Yes."

"He looks nice and has a great body. It's not as good as yours but if his cock is bigger, he'd be a great start."

"Yeah. Don't forget my request please, Avery."

"Don't worry hun. As soon as he squirts baby-making juice inside me, I'll roll right onto your face and then I'm all yours."

"Do you want him to fuck you?"

"Fuck yeah!"

"Okay, let's go."

"You ask him to fuck me please, Karl."

All my husband's nerves had vanished and he almost sprinted across to the man, having a hushed conversation with him, while pointing at me. I joined Karl, smiling lasciviously at the man with a bigger cock than my husband.

A small crowd of people ambled over, appearing from nowhere, remaining almost inconspicuously on the periphery of our fantasy that was about to become very real kinky play.

I could tell our foreplay was something they were very all very familiar with and that drew them in. I felt a tickle in my womb as men and women pointed at me, then at my bull, who had fully reared up with an enormous, gnarly cock.

One woman made a fucking sign using the forefinger from one hand, plunging it deep into the hole made by a thumb and finger on the other hand.

I nodded yes, as a confirmation that I was about to be fucked by the bull and she gave me a thumbs up, grinning like I was a very lucky girl.

"His name is-."

"Please don't tell me, Karl."

"Why not?"

"I've never been fucked by a guy whose name I couldn't remember. Just this once I'd like to be a complete fucking slut."

"Okay, that works for me too. He's asked if I'll sit behind you with your head in my lap, holding both your ankles."

A woman from the crowd raised her hand and coughed. I stared agog, with my jaw wide open when she stepped forward to explain herself. My heart was pumping like a steam train and my eyes tracked every face simultaneously.

"What the bull suggests is a classic first-time ascension for the cuckold couple. It's so wonderful when a husband cradles his wife and helps open her legs wide while a bull services the pussy hole and cums inside it."

"Are you being serious?"

"Yes, I am, completely. You must make sure this first cuckold session goes well because it sets you both up nicely for more of the same."

"Okay, thank you. Does anyone else have suggestions as to how I am fucked and what role my husband plays in that?"

Did I just say that?

I glanced at Karl who had already crawled onto the bed and was in a lotus seated position while my German swain stood at the edge with his big cock ready for action.

"I'll join you then, husband."

"Come on Avery, I'll hold you tight, and when he cums inside you, I'll swing around and you can sit on your throne."

"Fucking hell, Karl, this is crazy sexy."

"I think cuckolding is going to be great for us, baby. I already feel a tremendous urge to want to please you more."

"I agree."

When I lay down and wriggled around until my head was comfortably cradled in my husband's lap, the final nail in a coffin of fidelity was hammered in. As I stared into Karl's eyes, my soul desperately wanted him to watch me being fucked by a stranger.

"I need this Karl."

"I do too, Avery."

Two women joined us on the bed, one sitting on either side. They kneaded my breasts then tweaked both nipples as my fuck buddy kneeled on the bed, then shuffled closer to me, smiling like the cat who just got the cream.

My female attendants were naked and I smelled their arousal, mixed with a healthy dose of mine. They each gripped a leg behind the knee, bending my legs backward until Karl reached up and gripped both my ankles.

I nodded at my breasts and the women returned to tweaking both nipples while Karl splayed my legs wide open and my swain shuffled further forward, taking aim at my quivering hole with his giant cock. The crowd moved closer in, some crouching low to see my trembling, leaking hole at the moment it was defiled.

When he slid the biggest cock I'd ever fucked inside my pussy, Karl stared down and I saw stars flashing in his eyes. There was nothing but love for me in his expression while my pussy stretched wider than ever, every fiber breaking to accommodate a monster cock.

He slid inside me slowly and I watched his face while Karl studied mine. I bit a bottom lip, knowing my husband just became a life partner with a secondary role of reaming my cunt whenever somebody else wasn't.

With half his cock impaled inside me, I gasped and panted while my pussy clenched on and off a solid shaft involuntarily, milking him to the extent that his expression contorted in a tawdry mess.

He said something in German and everyone applauded so I glanced quizzically at one of the ladies who was expertly playing with my nipples. She nodded at me, shrugging matter-of-factly.

"He says yours is the tightest cunt he ever fucked."

"Please tell him his cock is the biggest and best that's ever been inside my pussy."

The words left my mouth before I'd realized what I'd said and I caught myself, glancing quickly at Karl, hoping I hadn't hurt his feelings. He smiled at me with a mildly humiliated look which I couldn't decipher.

"Should we stop sweetheart? You are the most important man in my life."

"But I doubt I'll be the only one in your bed from hereon in, right Avery?"

"It's up to you honey. I won't if you'd rather not."

When Karl answered, my swain slid his gnarly cock deeper inside me, as though he knew this was an intensely emotional moment between his hotwife and her cuckold.

"I want you to fuck as many men as you like, honey. Just always come back to me."

I smiled up at the most loving husband, willing to permit his wife's sexual freedom, then stared at my swain.

"You heard my husband. Please fuck me hard."

He wrapped his hands around my husband's. Both men's fingers were entwined while holding my ankles tight, wide apart, and bent far back, perfectly exposing my wet slit to a fuck buddy intent on filling it.

I gazed up at my husband needing our connection and love.

"I love you, Karl."

"I love you too baby. Is he filling you up with cock?"

"I'm so fucking full right now."

"Does he feel nice inside your cunt?"

"So good baby."

"Does his cock feel better than mine inside you honey?"

I glanced at my German lover who was pumping my pussy with all his might and a damn fine cock. He smiled at me like he hoped I approved of him and the technique with which he railed me.

I looked back at my husband.

"I like him fucking me more but I love you infinitely better. Please don't be upset."

"I'm not. He can have you right now but I get you forever."

I hit my first orgasm when my husband blew me a kiss and I stared back at my lover fucking me so much better than Karl ever did. There was no way I'd ever say that to such an overwhelming extent because I wouldn't hurt the feelings of my husband for any amount of cock.

Another lady slipped her hand in between my legs, dragging a creamy, hard clitoris around in circles, making sure my orgasm was extended beyond anything I'd previously enjoyed.

When my lover came inside me, I felt an urgency, as an ocean of vigorous seed filled me. I stared up at him and at that moment, when we both climaxed together, there was only me and him, in a bubble of ecstasy.

He knew it but said nothing, almost like there was a bull's code that decreed no harm would come to the feelings of my cuckold husband.

The crowd cheered and I stared back at Karl who smiled exactly as he had when we exchanged vows at the altar.

My bull stepped away and Karl kissed me while a chant went up.

"Clean her up!"

"Clean her up!"

"Clean her up!"