A Naked Submissive Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,322 Followers

"It's okay, you can tell me anything."

Mom took a deep breath. "The second exception is that the dominant person could be a family member, either male or female. That's the only way I can have another man's cock, if I'm related to him."

"What?" I gasped.

"You heard that correctly."

For what felt like forever, there was silence between us as we thought about what to do or say next. Neither of us had a clue. This was uncharted territory for any mom/son relationship.

A sudden look of guilt came over her. "You really enjoyed watching this whole thing, didn't you? Much more than you'll ever admit. That's probably why Alejandra invited you in the first place."

"Are you mad that I watched?"

She reached over and held my hand. "I understand why you did it. I appreciate your desire to keep our family together. But you should have asked me first, instead of my boss."

"I know. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry," she said. "This is my fault."

"Will you still be seeing her?"

"Honey, I have to. It's my addiction. You father understands this. I hope you will too. Alejandra knows exactly how to handle my needs and we see each other at work."

Something came to mind, that the only thing more convenient than having dom/sub sex at work, was having it at home. With me. But I shook off that crazy notion. I figured it would never happen.

"I understand."

"Promise you won't judge me for this?" she asked with puppy dog eyes. "I'm still your mother. I don't want anything to change between us. Even though I'm also a naked submissive."

Mom smiled and showed off her sense of humor over this. I was glad to see her lightening up and feeling like she could trust me.

"Only if you tell me what that thing felt like?" I asked playfully, then expecting a slap.

She laughed. "You mean that 8 inch strap-on?"

"Is that how big it is? Jesus."

She let out a sigh and rolled her eyes. "Well, if you must know, every second was excruciating. I felt that thing inside my stomach. But at the same time, I'll admit that it's also the reason I came so hard. I've never experienced anything close to that in my life... not that it's any of your business."

I took a deep breath after what I heard my own mother just say and suddenly I was becoming aroused again.

"You felt that thing in your stomach? Jeez... I didn't even realize that was possible."

She opened the lower part of her bathrobe and spread her legs open in my direction, revealing her hairy vagina with its gaping hole to me. Her vaginal opening was still clearly recovering from the hard fucking it had received earlier.

"Do you believe me now?" she asked, holding it wide. "You know, normally you shouldn't be able to see an opening this big from my vagina-- not even close. Alejandra really did a number on me. But a vagina is a magical thing. It'll go back to normal, eventually."

Without thinking, I reached over and put my hand on top of her vagina, feeling her pubic hairs across my hand, to which she abruptly slapped my hand and closed her robe.

"No touching," she said. "You've already seen more than any son ever should of his own mother."

Acting purely on impulse and my pent up frustrations, I got on my knees right between mom's legs and started rubbing her bare thighs with my hands, opening her bathrobe again in the process.

She asked again, "What do you think you're doing?"

"Remember what dad said about the exceptions? Why not with me?"

Mom gasped. "Are you serious?"

"Remember when I was young; whenever I would get a bruise you would always kiss it for me to make it feel better? Well now I want to return the favor."

With that, I used my hands to part her legs further, revealing her vagina directly in front of my face. I started planting kisses around her crotch and then on her large clitoris, feeling her pubic hairs on my face. I took a good look at it for a moment. Her pussy had long brown lips but was bright pink on the inside and it was still very wet.

That's when I did it; I stuck my tongue inside of her. I felt the wetness and soft flesh of her vagina all across my tongue. Her wetness was seeping inside of my mouth as I began to suck on her vagina, feeling the thick size of her labia and clitoris across my lips. I heard her moan, and the harder she moaned, the harder I sucked and swirled my tongue around.

This must have happened for a good 10 minutes as I became fully erect. Feeling her hands rubbing across my hair and feeling her body squirming only added to my wanting to please her. I loved doing it. And I loved that she loved it. I felt her legs begin to tense up as she laid her back onto my bed and squeezed my blanket tightly-- she was cumming.

A sudden rush of liquid from her vagina flowed into my mouth as she began to scream loudly. It was the same type of scream at the hotel, only louder.

I looked up to see her laying there in bliss. Her robe was almost completely open and I had a clear view of her right breast with its large brown nipple pointing up in the air. She suddenly sat up and closed the top of her robe. She looked confused as she sat there quietly, while I waited for her to say something.

"I need to go now," she said with a bewildered look on her face as she couldn't believe what had just happened between her and her son.

She stood up and closed her robe completely before leaving my room and headed back to hers.

***

Our family had dinner that night as if everything was ordinary. But it was our first dinner where I knew about the illicit secret between mom and dad.

I cleaned the dishes afterwards before heading back to my room to use my laptop, while my parents watched tv in the living room as usual.

Later, I heard a knock on my door. It was my mother asking if she could come in.

"Hi," she said, sitting on my bed in the same spot as earlier. "I wanted to talk about what happened. Look, I know we both enjoyed it, but it doesn't change the fact that it was wrong. Just because you know about my darker side, that shouldn't give you complete access to my body. But..."

Her voice trailed off and she never looked more conflicted.

"Yes?" I asked, trying to pry this out of her.

"I've spoken with your father about this. I told him everything."

"Really? When?"

"Not long ago. And he suggested, if you're interested, that you help me with my needs. Your father thinks it'll bring the best out of me."

I gulped. "How do you feel about that?"

"Torn. You made me cum today. That never should have happened. But it felt like heaven."

"I really enjoyed it too."

"We'll take small steps. Okay? We'll take things little by little. If it all works out, maybe I'd like the idea of being a naked submissive for you when we're at home. Do you like that idea?"

I leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Her mouth opened and we both used our tongues. Her mouth felt as soft and as warm as her vagina did, but what made this so different was feeling her tongue flicker across mine for a brief moment. She suddenly broke off the kiss and looked at me with her eyes filled with shock and disbelief.

"We'll continue this talk another time..." she said in a serious tone as she walked out of my room. "Please, don't mention this again. And don't talk to Alejandra anymore. I'll discuss things with you when I'm ready, okay?"

Part 3 of 3: Mom's Pussy & Ass

A week later.

She came home around 3 pm, much earlier than usual. At that hour, it could only mean one thing.

"How was it?" I asked, greeting her at the door.

She blushed and her face nearly turned red. "I thought I said to never mention it again?"

"I couldn't resist."

"Neither could I, with my boss."

She clearly had sex with Alejandra again. Her hair was slightly messy and her make up looked like it was partially washed off recently. She also had a smirk on her blushing face when I asked.

"Your lipstick is kind of smeared," I pointed out suggestively.

"My mouth was busy."

"Is that all?"

"Come on, I'll show you a real mess."

Mom casually dropped her pants as she headed to the living room. She didn't have any panties on. They must have been given to Alejandra as the usual souvenir.

She sat on the couch and spread her legs wide. I got on my knees between mom's legs.

"You weren't kidding when you said it was messy," I told her, using my fingers to spread her labia.

"I'm waiting."

Her words were suggestive and I bent down to lick the dried squirt from her pubic hairs. She squirmed when I sucked her labia next. She tasted distinctive.

"I was a naked submissive again," mom said in a low moan. "This time it was in Alejandra's office. I was her naked secretary while she made phone calls and did other things. Then she made me get under her desk and eat her pussy while she had a meeting. The other person knew what was happening, but didn't see me. When the meeting ended, Alejandra fucked me while I was bent over her desk."

Mom's legs clenched and her body jerked. A small trickle of fluids came out of her pussy. She came again.

She rubbed my hair to stop me. "Thank you. You're very sweet."

After smiling at me, she got up and grabbed her pants, walking up the stairs towards her bedroom while naked from the waist down.

***

I went up the stairs a few moments later and mom's door was wide open. She was completely naked while she removed her earrings. She made no attempt to cover herself as I walked inside her room.

"It's rude to stare at me," she said, playfully putting her hands on her hips while completely naked. "What can I do for you?"

"Are you a naked submissive everytime you're undressed?"

"Yes."

"I'm throbbing."

Mom looked emotionally torn. "Sit down on my bed. I'll use my hand on you."

I got naked, throwing off my shorts and t-shirt and eagerly sat on my parents' bed, letting my mother see my penis for the first time. My mother stood there for a moment looking at my crotch.

She sat down next to me and quickly got to work wrapping her hand around my erection and began stroking it. It felt incredible being naked with my mom, feeling the soft grip of her fingers expertly sliding up and down my shaft for the first time. She showed little emotion on her face as she kept her eyes on my cock, jerking it.

"You're quite the young man," she said, focusing on her task.

"I am. Plus you're making me throb, the sight of you."

"Thank you."

My eyes shifted towards her massive brown nipples, which were just inches from my face. I reached over with one hand to caress each of her soft breasts before squeezing them with my fingers.

"You remind me of your father when he was younger," she said, while continuing to give me a handjob. "He couldn't get enough of my nipples before, now he hardly pays any attention to them. I know I'm going to regret telling you this, but the reason I let you eat my pussy was because your father used to love doing that. It brought back a lot of fond memories for me. You really do take after him."

She kept her eyes on my penis the entire time she shared this intimate details of her love life with dad. All I could do was lean over and give her a kiss on the mouth.

"I'm about to cum," I said.

She stroked me even faster and bent her head down to wrap her mouth around the tip of my cock. An intense feeling came over me, feeling her wet lips on my erection and I started shooting a massive load of cum inside my mother's mouth. She kept her lips wrapped tightly around me and sucked every time I spurted into her mouth, swallowing my cum.

I gently rubbed her neck while I watched her lick the tip of my penis for any remaining drop of cum left over for her.

"That was incredible, mom. Thanks for doing that for me."

"Alejandra trained me," she smiled, wiping the sides of her mouth as if she had just finished a meal. "I've always been a secret slut. But when I'm naked, it's very hard for me to resist any form of sexual gratification, giving or receiving."

I grabbed onto her body as she stood up and sucked one of her massive nipples. Her sagging breasts jiggled as I moved my head around with her nipple in my mouth, with my tongue slobbering all over it.

"I've been dying to do that," I said after spitting it out.

She kissed my forehead. "I like sharing with you." ***

Friday

Mom came home early again, which meant that she played around with her boss. When I saw her in the living room, she walked with a distinct limp in her step.

"Are you okay?"

She smiled and grimaced at the same time. "I've been better."

"Did you have sex with her again? Or did you hurt yourself?"

I meant that as a joke.

"Alejandra put it in my ass," she said firmly. "We had sex in the conference room. She turned me around and pressed herself there. I let it happen. I didn't want to refuse. The strap-on was already drenched with my pussy fluids, so there was plenty of lubrication."

Mom started breathing a little harder, as if telling me of this taboo act was exciting for her. I could only imagine what they felt like for mom, with that long strap-on in mom's tiny hole. Was Alejandra rough like usual? I could only wonder.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"I squirted when she rubbed my pussy and fucked me there. I made her squirt too, afterwards. I'll be fine."

"Does it still hurt?"

"Kind of."

I placed my hand on my mother's shoulder in a small attempt to comfort her. Then almost without thinking, I began undoing her pants.

"I want to see it," I said.

She made no effort to resist as I pulled her pants down and turned her around. She bent over and held onto a nearby table and I was able to get a good look at her by spreading her cheeks. I was amazed by what I saw: her brown anus was glistening from mostly dried fluids. The insides of her most private area had just been ravished by her sexually dominant boss.

"Give it a kiss, please," mom said. "I know that'll make it feel better, just around the outside."

Mom's ass was incredibly soft and luscious. So was her anus. Everything about her bottom was feminine and tender. I gave her several kisses and licked the dried squirt, too.

She stopped me. "Your father texted me and said he'll be home early today. We should stop. Maybe later I'll... we'll see...."

Once again, when this ended, she went up the stairs, naked from the waist down.

***

Later that night I opened my bedroom door after hearing a knock. It was my mother. She wore her usual nightwear, and by the serious look on her face, I couldn't tell what she wanted. Dad was still downstairs watching tv.

"May I come in?" she asked quietly.

"Of course, what is it?" I replied, hoping we could play around.

She closed the door as she entered and said, "Your father is watching the news. I just wanted to thank you for how you handled the whole thing earlier. You were a real gentleman about it and really helped me get myself together. And I'm glad you didn't use that opportunity to take advantage of me while I was so vulnerable. So...thank you."

"You don't have to thank me. I'll always look out for you. Besides, with an ass like yours, I just had to look. You know you've got a great ass, right?"

She smiled when the mood lightened.

"Yes, but there's something else on my mind," she said with a wry smile on her face. "Compassion, understanding, and trust are all part of the foundation of a solid dom/sub relationship. I trust Alejandra with my submission. I'm starting to trust you with my submission, also."

My heart was beating faster.

She leaned forward and gave me a soft kiss on my cheek. Then she wrapped her arms behind my neck and started kissing me full on the mouth. It was the first time since we started doing this together that she initiated such a deep kiss. It was also the most effort she ever put in kissing me as she pressed her mouth and tongue hard against mine.

Mom stopped and we looked each other in the eyes for a moment.

"That was amazing," I said.

"There's something else you might like."

My eyes turned towards her body as she started unbuttoning her top. And it wasn't long before it was undone, revealing the middle part of her braless chest. She used both of her hands to open her top to reveal her bare breasts.

"These are yours, you've earned them," she said lustfully. "Anytime you want to play with my tits or suck on my thick nipples, you don't need to ask. Just take them out as you wish, but only in private. These are yours now."

It was the first time as well that she offered herself to me outside of our afternoon meetings when she would come home from being with her boss. And it certainly was an opportunity I didn't let go to waste as I bent down and began sucking on her large brown nipples. I used my hands to massage both of her breasts as I continued to suck, rolling each nipple around in my mouth, for both her pleasure and mine.

She briefly ran her hands across my hair and moaned before giving me a few pats on the back, signaling it was time for me to stop.

"I still owe you for this afternoon," she moaned. "Tell me what you want. My submissive side really wants to please you."

I breathed deep. "Be a good mother and suck my cock."

"I'm a great mother," she nodded. "Lay on the bed. Take off your shorts."

I pulled off my shorts and underwear in one brief motion. I laid on my bed, excited at what she had in store for me. She clearly wanted to take things further than we've ever gone before at this point.

She got on all fours on my bed and positioned herself right between my legs. I immediately noticed her soft breasts hang straight down from her chest. Her slightly sagging breasts and big nipples were my favorite parts of her body.

Then she did it; she stuck her tongue out and gave my cock a nice lick. She started off giving me small licks. Then she gradually increased the strokes of her tongue from the base of my cock to the tip of my head.

She held my hard dick upright, lifting it towards her mouth with her small fingers, and guided it between her lips. She really had to spread her jaw to fit it all inside. Her lips were stretched to their limit as she really tried to take as much as she could all at once. She moved her head back and forth, up and down, bobbing. It was slow at first, but she began picking up speed as she got more comfortable doing this for her son.

The vacuum-like suction of her mouth looked incredibly tight as her face caved around my cock. In fact, I could almost see the shape of my dick around mom's hollowed cheeks. What made the whole thing even more surreal is how we looked each other in the eyes while she increased her tight suction, which made her face look gaunt and hallowed.

It was a surreal sight and feeling, watching my mother service my dick in her mouth. She kept on bobbing her head at a much faster pace while maintaining that tight grip with her mouth.

After a few minutes of her sucking me off, she spit my cock out of her mouth and gave me a familiar handjob while she started sucking my balls. She went back and forth flickering her tongue across my balls and sucking on them.

"I'm about to cum," I warned my mom.

She kept stroking me with her hand while taking my penis back inside her mouth and continued sucking. It didn't take long for me to orgasm. And as usual, she consumed every single drop of cum I had, with her vacuum-like mouth and eager tongue. I knew my cum had hit the back of my mother's throat several times, but she was relentless and didn't even flinch.

After she finished what she came here to do, my mom got out of bed and began closing her top. I still laid in bed, relishing what she had just done for me. She smiled at me the entire time she buttoned up her top and gave me a playful slap on the leg.

"Oh snap out of it," she said jokingly. "You're acting like this is the first blowjob you've ever gotten in your life."

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,322 Followers