A Naked Submissive Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,322 Followers

"Will you really be submissive for me?" I asked.

"We're getting there, I think. I never in my life thought I'd ever do anything sexual with you. This feels so wrong. But I thrive on the naughtiness of it. I'd be okay with sucking your dick more often. And obviously you own my tits now. We'll see how it all goes."

"I think we're going to fuck someday soon," I smiled.

She smiled back, "At this rate, who knows."

With that, she winked and left my room, going back to becoming the perfect housewife and mother once again.

Epilogue:

Saturday morning.

Dad went out to a sports game with friends and mom was at home preparing to cook.

Instead of her usual homewear, mom was completely naked. She looked really sexy as she played the model housewife and mother. Her hair was tied in a ponytail and she gathered her ingredients. Her voluptuous ass was on full display. Her nipples looked as delicious as ever. Overall, being naked made her feel at ease. It let her feel free of the demanding work schedule she had at her job.

I went behind my mother while she was chopping vegetables and gave her a great big hug, wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her on the neck.

My mom had no reaction to me doing that as she kept her gaze a few houses down the street towards a couple as they got in their car.

"I wonder what the neighbors would think if they knew," mom wondered out loud as I fondled her nipples. "Sometimes I wonder what my friends and family would think if they knew about my deviant side, and everything I've done with you. I'm sure my family would disown me. And my friends, well, I'm sure they would pretend they didn't know me at all. I'd be the laughing stock at the workplace, assuming I'd still have a job."

I kissed her neck again. "That's part of the appeal, isn't it? Isn't that what makes a naked submissive so fun?"

She breathed a little harder. "Yes, you're right."

Mom's nipples turned stiff. I felt them. I felt her breasts become engorged as well.

"You're in good hands," I said.

She continued to gaze outside the window. "To tell you the truth, I love having my own son do this to me. To own me like this. It's powerful."

"You're such a slut."

She gently grabbed my wrist that was touching her and pushed it down to her pussy. I inserted my fingers inside her and felt her wetness. The combination of me touching her and her discussing these personal matters had aroused her.

"I'm your secret slut now," she said, turning her head to the side to give me a soft kiss on the lips. "Your submissive mother."

We kissed and she slipped her tongue in my mouth and we continued making out for a long moment, as I used my other hand to rub her clit and finger her soaking wet vagina. She broke the kiss as she released a sensual moan, courtesy of my fingers.

I then squeezed her large butt cheeks. "So how is your ass feeling? Any better?"

"A little bit. Why don't you be a good boy and check for your mother?"

I didn't need a further invitation as I got down on my knees. She rested both of her hands on the kitchen counter and spread her legs the best she could. I parted both of her cheeks wide open for my viewing pleasure; that is, before remembering the original purpose of all this.

I stared at her little brown anus for a few seconds. Her tiny hole looked much smaller than it had been yesterday after it had been mercilessly fucked by her domme of a boss. Regardless, I had a nice view up her rectum as I used my fingers to spread it open.

"It looks beautiful, mom. I mean... It looks a lot better than yesterday. But I'm sure you already knew that."

"Of course I did." She turned her head and looked at me with an innocent, yet sex filled look in her eyes. "Remember what you said when we first started doing this together, about kissing me where it hurts? Well...I'm still a little sore right now. Go ahead, do whatever you want."

I suddenly felt overwhelmed with lust as it was clear what my mother had just implied and what she wanted me to do. We were about to cross a line in the foreplay we shared that I never even thought would happen.

With my fingers still spreading her anus, I leaned forward and kissed the soft flesh of her rear before making my way to the outer rim of her anus. I gave it a long kiss, planting my lips on it before slowly sticking out my tongue to lick her. It was my first time doing this, and I would imagine it was the first time she was experiencing this kind of rimming as she trembled the moment my tongue touched her body's most intimate area. But her trembling only emboldened me to please her more as my tongue started circling her small hole, feeling each and every line she has down there.

I took the final plunge as I pushed my tongue deep through the small opening of her anus and inside her rectum. She let out an immediate yelp the moment I entered her tiny opening. I moved my tongue around her rectum, probing her, tasting her as far as the length of my tongue would allow. Each time my tongue would find a new place inside her, she would start to squirm. I even felt her legs start to shake as I held onto them.

"Do whatever you want to me," she whispered.

"I want to fuck your ass."

She whispered again. "Anything you want. When I'm naked, own me."

Fucking mom in the ass was easy. At least easier than it should have been. Her asshole was primed and ready from all the foreplay we had engaged in. She kept her feet apart and her ass pointed outwards. All I had to do was spread her cheeks as wide as I could, and enter slowly and delicately, giving her body time to adjust. Her screams and cries were different this time. Being fucked in the ass seemed to make her voice higher pitched.

I started going faster and faster, each time pulling back before giving a nice, slow thrust into her rectum once again. Mom's petite body could handle it all. Her body squirmed and shimmied. I could see the muscles in her back twitch. I watched her neck and she moved her head around. Slapping sounds filled the kitchen as I slammed into her butt cheeks. Yes, mom could handle every inch of this.

Mom's submissive side was on full display. Every so often she'd ask me to do it harder, to call her a slut mother, or she'd say that her asshole now belonged to her son. That her breasts and asshole were her son's property. It wasn't much longer until I needed to cum.

"Fill my asshole," she cried. "You can do as you please with me."

And so I did. I came in mom's ass, making her cry in joy and pain. She got off on the fact that her son did this to her. She loved being a submissive mother to someone who truly cared for her very submissive needs.

When it was done, mom was heaving over the vegetables on the cutting board. She managed to compose herself when I pulled my cock out of her ass. She was able to stand upright again.

"Your lunch will be ready in an hour," she said, trying her best to sound like a proper mother again, even though she was naked with a well-fucked asshole.

"Good. And when we eat, leave your clothes off. Dad won't be home yet, so I still want you like this."

She blushed, just as a trail of my thick white cum leaked from between her butt cheeks, down her curvy thighs. A smile formed on mom's lips.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.