A National Nude Day Recruitment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After ordering, we settle in line behind a couple of cars and wait to move forward. While we do so, I reach over and untie the bottom string on Bonnie's bikini top. When she lifts her arms, the strings fall to her side, and the material hangs down just enough to cover her tits. I also untie the top string but leave it behind her back.The effect goes just as I hope. As Bonnie reaches for her order, the top strings fall over her shoulders and the weight of the top causes them to fall off both breasts. Not missing a blink, Bonnie smiles and drives off with her tits uncovered.

When we stop for my choice of food, I tie the top back on Bonnie, only very loosely. The effect is similar in that her tits pop out as she reaches for my order and we head down the street for our drinks and a bag of their famous crushed ice. There, Bonnie goes all out. Literally.

After we park and place our order at the car side menu, Bonnie gets out and opens the hatch at the back of our SUV. After rummaging through her bag, her tits

exposed by her bikini top most of the time, Bonnie sits in the back with her legs hanging out. First, off comes the top and then she puts another on. Then, off

come the bottoms. Bonnie then pops out the back and slips her new suit bottom on. It's barely a few seconds and she's quickly standing there in a new suit.

At the lake, Bonnie keeps her suit on as we get the kayaks ready. In the front of each kayak, there is a little bit of storage perfect for ice and some drinks. In just our suits and lifejackets, we head out to the middle of the lake. Bonne quickly removes her bikini top and places it in the ice storage bin. When we reach

the middle of the lake, she stops and unties her bottoms and slides around enough to get them off and also into the ice. Seeing an empty cove nearby, we

paddle over to hang out there for a little while. Bonnie gets off the kayak and floats around in the water. While I maintain a hold on her kayak, she floats

on her back and opens the lifejacket. Now fully exposed to only me, Bonnie closes her eyes.

"I would love for a boat to come by right now." She tells me.

"I wouldn't even notice if they did. I can't take my eyes off you." I reply.

"Okay, any chance you notice someone in their house checking me out? Don't look up." Bonnie smiles at me.

"Is there?"

"Oh, yes. I'm just gonna spread my legs and have some fun." Bonnie doesn't take her eyes off mine.

Making like a snow angel on the water, Bonnie spreads her legs and arms out. She moves slowly to maintain her bouyancy and I can see the water move around

her tits and pussy. Rather than jump in with her, I splash water on my head and over my nicely hardening cock.

"Can you turn over?" I ask.

"I was just about to try."

Finishing off the display of her body, Bonnie flips over in her lifejacket. With her cheeks just barely above the waterline, I splash her ass using my paddle to spray water. As Bonnie goes for the spread eagle look one more time, I move our kayaks around. Bonnie flips over again and refastens her lifejacket so she can get into the kayak. As I steady her, Bonnie pulls herself on top and into the seat of the kayak. With her knees up and feet inside the kayak, I'm able to get a full view of her especially when she opens her lifejacket again.

Before we leave the cove, Bonnie takes a few strokes with her paddle so she is once again facing her voyeur.

"Just want to give them something to remember." She tells me.

"No doubt their million dollar view just paid for itself."

"No doubt. Let's move on." Bonnie says with a splash of water from the end of her paddle.

"So how about some saltwater?" I ask.

"Huh? The beach? It's over an hour from here." Bonnie looks at me quizzically.

"Oh, don't think of the beach; think of the journey."

"Oh. Oh? Oh!!!" Bonnie smiles as she recognizes my little plan.

We have this running bet when we travel to the beach. Bonnie is basically gambling on the amount of big trucks we'll pass on the way to the beach, and I

always win because she is naked almost the entire way. The goal for her is to get at least ten trucks to honk their airhorns at her. If she does so, then she calls the shots. If not, then she still calls the shots. Like I said, it's a win-win. And since I have no intention of losing, the extra equipment I packed included a tent and beach camping gear.

"What made you think of the beach?" Bonnie asks as we load up the car.

"I felt like we could hit all of your favorite spots in one day."

"You mean 'your favorite' spots, don't you?" Comes the reply.

"Well, it is National Nude Day, so I figured I'd go all out since it's a Wednesday. This all came about because of a little 'ol water leak on the golf course." I explain.

"Alright, I'll buy it. So, is ten still the magic number?" Bonnie says as she slides into the passenger seat.

"Of course. I have everything for beach camping on North Padre. Will that work?"

"I think so. I plan on winning so I hope you packed appropriate clothing." Bonnie tells me.

"Since it's Wednesday, I only packed my speedo. I didn't anticipate wearing anything once we arrive." I like the idea of hanging out naked, too.

"Good thing. Not much fun if I can't get you naked with me." Bonnie smiles as we leave the lakeside parking lot.

In just over an hour, we'll cross the bridge onto Mustang Island, then take a right to North Padre Island. It's an undeveloped barrier island with some of the most amazing camping in Texas. Over the years, we've discovered the tricks the locals use since Texas Parks and Wildlife don't want the islands run over by people. It's a delicate balance, and we've learned how to properly camp. First things first, we have to get there.

As we head to the lone road on that island, we have a highway to navigate first. In all honesty, it's a bit of a setup. This is one of the busiest stretches of interstate in Texas, especially for the oil and gas industry in Corpus Christi. Lucky for us, these trucks head to Corpus then turn North, while we'll head South. Without a mile to spare, Bonnie completely strips down and rubs in some sunscreen as she will be in the sun most of the trip.

Bonnie scores with four trucks very quickly, then pulls a quick one.

"Hey, pull over as soon as possible." She directs.

"What's up?" I ask.

"Oh, nothing. I just need to stretch my legs."

As soon as I'm ahead of traffic, I ease over to the shoulder and park. Bonnie quickly jumps out and stands by the back passenger door. As I watch the oncoming traffic in my side view mirror, I can see the trucks we recently passed come up in the distance. Bonnie's naked body fills my rearview mirror as she moves to the back of the car. As the trucks approach, she begins waving and I realize her score is about to double. Sure enough, all the trucks pass by and honk at her and then she jumps back in the car.

"That should be illegal." I tell her.

"Well, it technically is in the real world, but not according to our game." Bonnie smiles from her passenger seat.

"Alright, well you have two left. I think you should do something really uncomfortable for both." I tell Bonnie a new parameter.

Perhaps not surprisingly, Bonnie turns in her seat with her back to me, spreads her legs with one on the dash, and the other out the window. With her pussy

spread wide open for the next truck, she simply lays back to enjoy the wind coming in through the window. I can feel her relax as I put my right arm over

her shoulder and begin rubbing each breast, one at a time.

Preparing to pass a truck, I remove my hand from her and enjoy the sight of Bonnie spread out for her penultimate score. Sure enough, a very happy driver gives us a loud honk as we slowly pass. Bonnie doesn't move as I move the car back to the right lane. Reaching between her legs, I discover she is soaking wet. As I lick her juices off my fingers, Bonnie turns over and points her ass to the window. Truck number ten is about to get a very tasty show of her ass and pussy, and she rewards us with an even longer honk. It's not often we see women drivers, and this one seems happy to see Bonnie so I slow down.

Bonnie turns over and opens herself for the driver. As our vehicles move in unison, I begin rubbing her tits again and Bonnie reaches down to work on her

pussy. In the corner of my eye, I can see her arm lifting up and down as she plunges her fingers in and out of her wide open cunt. Maintaining our speed, I

decide to let Bonnie go all out. I'm reminded of several mutual masturbation sessions at South Padre, but Bonnie has never done this for a truck driver. Needing to focus on the road, I let go of her tits, and Bonnie begins squeezing her own nipples with her left hand. As much as we've done already today, I'm

surprised she has lasted this long.

"May I....."

"Go for it...." I interrupt knowing her request.

Bonnie returns the favor, interrupting me to explode all over her seat. As she furiously continues to rub herself, the truck driver honks again and I accelerate.

As the truck fades in the distance behind me, I realize we are now going well over 80 miles per hour. As I ease off the pedal, Bonnie likewise eases off her

pussy and moans as another orgasm surges through her body.

"Stop if you can. We still have 30 minutes to get to the beach."

"Yeah, right!" Comes the exclamation from Bonnie.

"Welp. That's ten. What do I have to do?" I ask.

"Speedo, or bust. Preferably bust." Bonnie smiles as she relaxes.

"Bust it is."

Once over the bridge, the drive south isn't long, but the anticipation makes it seem so. I will soon undress at our campsite and join Bonnie for some naked fun on the beach and around our tent. The weekend crowds begin arriving tomorrow, so we should have privacy. Not that we would mind.

Surprisingly, however, we encounter quite a few campers after accessing the beach trail. After driving about a half mile and finding no private spot, Bonnie proposes a plan.

"Hey, let's turn around and go back. I just thought of something."

"We only have a few more hours of sun. I hope this won't take long." I tell Bonnie as I reverse course.

"Well, right up ahead, there's a cut through in the dunes which should lead us to the laguna side. That should give us maximum sunshine time, then we can decide where to put the tent for the night."

Sure enough, the laguna side with its much quieter water, is also basically deserted. We find a small patch of sand just off the path, and park. A quick survey of a nearby dune shows us able to walk to the gulf side. I can see my naked Bonnie walking right over this dune, straight into the water, undoubtedly to the surprise of whomever she chooses to see her.

After sending a quick text message, I make my way back to Bonnie and we set up a couple of chairs and grab drinks from our cooler.

"Pay up, Zoo." Bonnie tells me.

As we now sit next to each other, both naked, the sun begins its descent. It's time to get Bonnie ready.

"Well, I have an interesting plan for you as we finish off the day."

"Oh?"

"Yes. Louis and I were talking the other day, and it turns out we have both each other's wives topless in our respective backyards. However, Dianne would be mortified to find out I saw her."

"So what?" Bonnie looks at me.

"Well, Louis really wants her to loosen up and expose herself and was thinking we could help here on National Nude Day."

"Well, we are here. Where are they?"

"I should receive a text in a few minutes that they've set up camp on the gulf side opposite us. I was thinking you could just walk over there, take a dip in the waves, then walk back."

"Hilarious." Bonnie stares at me in disbelief.

"What? You've been naked all day long. Think of this as a way to gain a partner in crime."

"So, I'm just supposed to walk over there, go swimming, and walk back?"

"That's my plan. Do you have any other ideas?" I ask.

"What if I only notice them upon leaving the water and go talk to them?" Bonnie seems to be warming up to this crazy idea.

"I think Louis would go nuts, but whatever you decide to do is fine by me."

As if on cue, my phone buzzes.

"They're here. I can either go all the way into the water with you, or I'll stop at the dunes, point out where Louis and Dianne are, then watch as you do your magic."

"Go ahead and stay in the dunes and watch. I'll need you to put a chair or something in the dunes so I'll know where to walk back. I don't want to become disoriented and wander around too much."

"That would let me come to your rescue, like a knight in a shining speedo." I tell her.

"Hilarious. Well, I'll do it. Be warned though, you better be ready to either seriously fuck all night long, or pack up quickly and make a grand escape."

"I can do that." I smile at the thought of Bonnie over there.

"Then, let's do this. You better text Louis and let him know your little plan is coming to fruition." Bonnie stands and walks away.

"Will do."

"And by the way, did you offer him a money back guarantee?"

"No need. By the way, they are the ones putting up their tent right now." I tell Bonnie as we crest the top of the dune.

I stop to set up a chair and watch Bonnie stride toward the group of what appears to be about ten tents, including the one being assembled by Louis. Since there are no cars driving up and down the beach path, Bonnie maintains a steady pace through the soft sand, and begins briskly moving to the water on the hard sand closer to the tents along the gulf.

As the sun sets behind me, Bonnie is covered in its last remaining rays which have travelled eight and a half minutes to this very spot and point in time. For our neighbors, and some unsuspecting campers, this point in time is about to become very special.

From my vantage point, I can only see the naked body of my wife to the point where the tents begin. After that, I can only guess what is about to transpire. While I'm tempted to wander to the tents, I decide to stay in place. This will make it all the more exciting for Bonnie.

Louis is definitely excited. He comes around to the back of the tent, salutes me, then runs back to the gulf side of the tent. Having likely just seen Bonnie walk to the water, now he has to work on Dianne. With any luck, Bonnie will help.

Turns out luck has nothing to do with it. Within just a couple of minutes, Bonnie comes walking back, clearly just out of the water, and Dianna is right next to her. As my naked wife walks in step with our neighbor, I can see Louis getting to work on their tent.

"You better go help him. We don't want him to forget anything." Dianne says with a smile.

As Bonnie grabs the chair from me, I head straight to Louis. Within minutes, he's moving their car over to our spot. I walk over and we begin the assembly of the tent. Bonnie and Dianne join to help.

"Okay, while you guys get the tents up, Dianne and I want to give you something to think about. Actually, Dianne does." Bonnie tells us.

As we turn our attention from my naked wife to Dianne, she walks up to Louis and begins pulling her swimsuit off. Her tits look even more delicious here up close. As her freshly shaved pussy appears when the suit bottom drops off, Louis and I get back to work on his tent. Bonnie and Dianne walk a few feet away to sit down and begin talking.

The sun quickly sets and our small fire illuminates our campsite. With our wives having been naked together for the past hour or so, Louis and I have the best time cooking a small meal.

As we retire to our respective tents, Bonnie and I quickly become one. As we roll around our tent, we hear the occasional sounds from the other tent. No matter how long the previous day was, I always wake to the first morning rays of the sun.

I wake up Bonnie and we leave the tent, both naked, and run past the other tents to the cool gulf waters. Louis and Dianne join us soon after we jump in, and we begin to recall the events of yesterday.

"So, what did the people say to you last night?" I ask Bonnie.

"Oh. Nothing. One lady asked me why I was naked, and I told her about National Nude Day, and I guess word spread from there. The men didn't say anything."

"So, Zoo, you've seen me sunbathing topless in our backyard?" Dianne asks.

"That's top secret information, but yes!" I exclaim.

"Guess I don't have any need for clothes in the backyard now." She replies.

"We'll have the best backyards in the neighborhood." Louis tell us.

It appears our voices may awakened some of the people in the tents nearest us. A couple emerges, and walks toward us. Since we are up to our shoulders in the water, they probably have no idea we are naked. As they dip their toes in the water, I have an idea.

"Good morning. We're enjoying a Post-National Nude Day celebration. Won't you join us?"

"Does that mean...." The guy asks us, then looks at his girl.

"Yep. Not a swimsuit, or anything else on us." Louis tells him.

They look at each other, then walk back to their tent where they strip and toss their clothes into it. When they turn to come back, all of us resume talking and look forward to enjoying the company of another couple.

Soon, however, just about everyone in the tents joins us. This is beyond anything Louis and I ever imagined. As the sun rises quickly, the entire group takes part in cooking up a group breakfast. It's a buffet of tasty food, and glorious naked bodies and unfortunately, Bonnie and I have to get back home.

After a few goodbyes, and making plans to enjoy time with Louis and Dianne, we break our campsite, get dressed, and head out.

"Damn. How many days until July 14th?" I ask Bonnie.

"Too many." Bonnie answers. "Why can't everyday be a July 14th?"

"No reason it can't"

"That's all I need to hear." Bonnie responds by pulling her shirt off and getting into the car.

With our neighbors now on board, we'll spend a lot of time naked in our yard. But, as the years roll on, July 14 will always be our favorite.

12
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
BigpickleBigpicklealmost 3 years ago

It has always ben difficult for me to get into golf and this no exception. The sentence breaks didn't help and only made the story drag out Just as watching golf on TV ,it put me to sleep.. Nice try.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The beauty of the ease that Bonnie got naked & didn’t mind been seen by others.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfirealmost 3 years ago

HI, here from the ND contest. This was a fun little story that brought some chuckles. While not a sexfest as you noted at the beginning, you included some fun, erotic titillation that seemed appropriate under the circumstances and did a good job showing that a lot of people will enjoy a nice view when offered. Best wishes in the contest.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

I like Being Naked How it all started - just the beginning.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
New Family Rules My sister and I learn that our suburban parents are nudists.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
The Nude Waitress A suburban milf makes a deal with a homeowners association.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Nude Surprise Naked siblings meet unexpectedly.in Group Sex
Carla Finds Nude Travel Tricky! Pt. 01 Her detour to enjoy the great outdoors gets to be risky...in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories