A Natural Slut Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
funda_man
funda_man
53 Followers

Such a natural slut. She whispered into Thomas' ear. "You can do anything you want to me, my man . . . anything" It was the "my man" that tore through Thomas. He was beside himself with lust for this whore, this bitch. He just knew that he was in love with her. Nikki lost no time. She quickly rolled off of Thomas and onto her back. She then turned her head towards the foot of the bed and brought her knees up to her shoulders. Nikki then pulled her ankles tightly back and brought her head forward. The unbelievably lithe and flexible temptress, thus, made available to the young man's erection both of her available orifices within inches of each other. Nikki enticed Thomas to enter her mouth again.

Once fully erect and lubricated, she had him guide his manhood out of her mouth and into her waiting "vagina." Thomas pumped with all the vigor and enthusiasm which would befit such a young man. It did not take long for him to reach orgasm. Despite his recent expenditure, he again provided Nikki with a healthy compliment to her grandfather's fluids, already swimming inside of her. Thomas continued to take her until he was spent of all lust. Nikki maintained her same demeanor throughout. Saying little in words, but never the less communicating unequivocally, that she wanted him more than anything in the world. She was already a grandmaster slut and she still wasn't even trying. The young man started babbling that he loved her and wanted to go away with her. This took Nikki by surprise. She was able to calm him down and arrange for another meeting tomorrow. She did tell him though that she belonged to John and that could not change. Thomas left, too exhausted to do anything but agree with Nikki.

funda_man
funda_man
53 Followers
12