A Natural Submissive Pt. 06

Story Info
Her first saturday night out, and some rough training.
8.9k words
5.4k
6
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Natural Submissive

Part Six

Her first Saturday Night out, and some rough training

Note to the readers:

As I write this story names, places, businesses, and other pertinent information will NOT be included or provided. I hope by doing this it does not detract from this story, but any of that info would allow others to figure out the names, places, and other Information. In doing so I am just protecting people, businesses, and places from any ill effects from this story.

We spent the remainder of the afternoon at her home sleeping, then got up to get something to eat for diner. As she got out of bed, she reached for her old grandmother robe and I stopped her.

"Missy, you're a slut now, you don't need a robe, especially that thing. Just stay naked for now and I'll get you a sexy one next time we go shopping."

"Yes sir, if that's what you want."

"Fix your hair and meet me in the living room so we can talk."

I headed for the living room, and she followed a few minutes later, sitting down right beside me in all her naked beauty.

"So, what did you want to speak about Sir?"

"I wanted to talk and see how you were handling everything that has happened so far. It's not even been a full weekend and all these changes have come to be, and it must be a bit confusing to you."

"I think I'm beginning to understand some of what you're teaching me, just a little unsure where some of the boundaries are Sir."

"Well, lets take on the boundaries first. Which are you having a problem with?"

"Well Sir, it's hard to figure out whether I'm supposed to be a full-time whore, taking any cock anywhere at any time?"

"No Missy, you're not a street whore nor are you an owned whore that fucks everyone. You are My slut and My whore, and you don't have to fuck everyone you meet, although you will find that you enjoy having lots of sex with people you don't know."

"Yes, I am enjoying having sex and all those wonderful orgasms that come with it. But let's just say for purposes of conversation, that you took me to a homeless camp and wanted me to fuck every man there. What am I to do in that position Sir?"

"Well Missy, I wouldn't do that to you. But I feel this has to do with Jake at the dress shop?"

"Yes, yes it does Sir. He was not the type of man I would ever enjoy having sex with."

"Well, let me ask you this. Do you have to do things at work that you don't enjoy and maybe detest?"

"Yes Sir, I hate when I must go to the accounting floor. Those guys gab and grope at me, try to lift my skirt when I'm not looking, and purposely bump into me so they can feel my tits and ass. They're a bunch of pigs."

"Then you would never want to have sex with any one of those guys?"

"No sir, never."

"Then you will never have to, and I'll take care of the groping problem Monday Morning and they won't ever bother you again. What about your boss?"

"I must admit, I have fantasized about him from time to time."

"Then you can fuck him if you want. Your body isn't public property, it's just that now you are learning how to use it freely."

"And Jake?"

"You'll decide that after you wear some of his creations. I think you'll decide that it may be worth letting him fuck you from time to time. You'll be wearing one tonight."

"Doesn't fucking him for his dresses make me a common whore?"

"Now come on Missy, Women have been giving sexual favors to Men to get what they want since the beginning of time. Does that make every woman on the planet a common whore?"

"Of course, it doesn't Sir."

Well then, your situation isn't all that much different. The only difference is that you're discovering your sexuality and what has made your life what it had been. Now that you're embracing your sexual drives and urges, you just have more sex with more men than the other women do."

"Then may I ask another question about Boundaries?"

"Certainly, you may Missy. You can ask me any questions you may have."

"Am I only permitted to fuck other men when you are there, and you give me permission?"

"No Missy, I'll let you know who I want you to fuck and who I don't, and I don't necessarily have to be there. Bit you are mine and if you went off on a whore night and I found out, I would be severely upset with you. You must learn your place and your position in all of this."

"Yes Sir, it sounds like I have lot more to learn then."

"Yes, yes you do Missy, but I'll be there to guide you through it."

"What are we doing tonight, Sir?"

"First, we're going to eat then get ready to go out. Tonight, is Saturday night and there are many things we can do now that you're getting used to being the woman you've always been inside."

"Would you like me to cook for you or do you want to order some food delivered?"

"It all depends, what would you like to eat?"

"I really could eat some pizza, of that's OK with you Sir?"

"That's fine Missy...Here, put it on my credit card."

"Yes Sir."

She ordered and brought my card back to me, then sat for a little while.

"I should get something to cover myself for when he comes."

"Missy, you are in your home, and you don't need clothes here."

"Then should I go into the other room?"

"No, you will answer the door and invite him to step in when he gets here."

"Naked Sir?"

"Yes, naked Missy. And after he's inside you will bring the receipt over to me for my signature then take it back to him."

"And what should I do if he wants to fuck me?"

"If you want him to fuck you, just ask him to. If not, then you'll just act as if everything is normal."

"Just that simple? I'm naked in front of him and he won't try to force me?"

"No Missy, you need to learn how to act when you're naked in front of strangers."

"I've fantasized about this delivery boy before Sir. He wears tight jeans, and it looks like he has a big one."

"What have you fantasized about doing to him Missy?"

"I've thought about sucking that huge thing Sir.

"Then if you feel that when he gets here, just ask him if you can suck his cock."

"But he'll tell all of the other delivery people he knows."

"Then your food will come quicker than it ever has before."

"I can't even believe I'm thinking about this Sir?"

"That slut inside of you keeps waking up more and more. Just enjoy the thoughts you're having and go with it. And Missy, no hiding behind the door when you open it. You stand in the doorway so he can see all of you."

"Yes Sir."

"If you want, you can wear heels when you answer the door, but that's totally up to you."

"Yes, I think that would make me feel sexier Sir."

She jumped up and ran to the bedroom, then came back wearing the heels I bought her. She stood on front of me modeling her shoes and legs like a young girl does.

"OK, I'm ready, but very nervous Sir."

"Just keep thinking about sucking his cock and you won't be nervous dear."

"If I keep thinking that I won't be able to speak."

The doorbell rang and she gave a scared look before going to answer it. She opened the door and could hear her inviting him in, then asking about them refit card receipt. She walked to me for a signature, and he followed behind until he saw me and stopped dead in his tracks.

"Well, how are you tonight young man?"

"I'm, I'm good."

"And what do you think of my beautiful slut here?"

"Oh, she looks fantastic."

Missy took the receipt back to him and I listened to her speak.

"May I suck your cock as a tip Sir?"

He looked past her towards me, and I just nodded my head. He looked back at her and before he could answer she was kneeling and had his pants and boxers around his ankles. Missy waisted no time pulling his cock once or twice before putting it into her mouth, lightly sucking as it continued to grow. She was correct, this boy was about 8 or 9 inches long and girthy, but Missy was not deterred as she began taking his full length in and out. Before long he was hard and hitting the back of her throat, but she got her rhythm and wasn't gagging at all. He put his hands on the back of her head and pulled her closer shoving his cock into the entrance of her throat, but she took it like an experienced slut and let him without flailing or choking. And that quickly he pulled her head off to the tip and rammed it back against hit pubic bone jerking and shaking while he pumped his load directly into her stomach without her swallowing. When he was done, he held her on his cock as she sucked it spotless clean. When he let her go, she slowly slithered to the floor in a type of ecstasy breathing heavy with a smile on her face.

"Thank you, Sir, for letting me enjoy your slut's skill set."

"Sure, she owed you a tip and she gave you one."

"I wish more of my female customers would tip like her. That had to be one of the best blowjobs I have ever had."

"Believe it or not, I just taught her how to do that yesterday."

"Well, you're a very good instructor Sir. Let me know if you want me to sample anything else she learns from you, I would be happy to oblige her."

"If you're serious about that offer, roll her over and write your name and number on one of her ass cheeks, she may call on you again."

"Yes Sir, I'm serious and would be happy to."

He kneeled and wrote his info on her ass in pen, and she turned over and spoke to him.

"Maybe next time we can find out if you can satisfy my hungry cunt?"

"Yes slut, I'm sure I can satisfy it for sure. You just ask your master to call me, and I'll be over to show you."

Missy pulled herself up on one arm and kissed the head of his cock and sucked the tip and he started to respond Immediately. Boy oh boy, the wonders of youth I thought to myself, then what I heard surprised me.

"More, I want more of your sweet tasting cum. Lay down on the floor on your back and let me see if that cock can give me another load to swallow."

He did as she asked and she began sucking him up again, but this time I was not going to be left out as I was staring at her ass and between her thighs.

"Get those knees apart slut, show me that cunt you were talking about."

There she was on her knees, bent at the waist with her knees spread as far as they would go. I got behind her and dropped my shorts and entered her waiting pussy and all she did is moan in pleasure while she was attending to his now hard again cock in her mouth. Each time she lifted off to the head I pulled her hack on mine by her hips.

"I didn't hear you thank the man for the load you already have inside you Missy."

"Hmm Om"

"That's a good slut, now make sure the man is happy with your technique, I wouldn't want you wasting and of his seed."

"Umm hmm."

"You have a wonderful slut here Sir."

"You should have seen her on Friday, you wouldn't think it's the same woman."

"I have seen her. She left no skin uncovered but I suspected she had wonderful tits under those sweaters she wore."

"And are your suspicions true?"

"Oh yes sir. She has a wonderful body, everything I thought it would be plus some."

"That's good, I'll give you a call sometime to fill two of her very satisfying holes sometime."

"Give me enough notice and I'll bring a buddy and we can make her airtight."

"As long as he is 7 inches or longer, I don't want her to get used to small cocks."

"With a throat like hers, I can see why. I could also bring a woman with a strap on,so we could enjoy both?"

"A special friend of yours, or,is she something else as I suspect?"

"Yes, she is my submissive, but she can't suck a cock like yours can."

"Then I will show you how to train her. Just a day ago Missy couldn't take a cock in her throat but I showed her how."

"Yes, I think we could both learn somethings from your instructions."

All this talk got Missy horny as I could feel her contracting on my cock and she sped up her efforts on his. He grabbed the back of her head again and pushed her all the way down on his manhood and gave her his own instructions.

"Take all of it on every stroke, don't hold back."

"Umm hmm hrrr."

"Don't you disappoint me Missy, you're the one who wanted to suck his cock so do the best you know how to."

"Umm hmm hrrr."

To be truthful, all that talk about him bringing his sub over for me to help train got me as hard as possible also. So, I in teased my efforts sliding in and out of her warm inviting pussy forcing her further onto his cock.

"Ummm, ummm, mmmph."

"She's almost ready, don't let her stop if she comes before we both do."

Then a high-pitched muffled squeal came from her nose and she went into a full orgasm jerking and bucking while she pushed back against me assuring she got every inch of mine.

"Mmmmmmiiiiiiiii."

"Don't stop slut, I'm about to feed you another load."

She did her best to concentrate on the cock in her mouth, but she lost her thoughts as she came, so he just kept her head in his cock, and she kept sucking until he came. Her orgasm massaged my cock already but hearing her gulping noises just pushed me over the edge.

"Yeah, of fuck yeah, take my cum slut."

As I unloaded into her cunt, she went into that blissful place she goes to sometimes, not u conscious but not totally aware of the present, just a blissful nowhere land. When I pulled out of her hips fell sideways to the floor, but she kept one hand under his balls and his cock in her mouth, still suckling it like a baby with a pacifier. He looked at her in amazement and a bit of uncertainty.

"Is she OK, is she even awake?"

"Yes, she's awake. She what is called a Natural Submissive which means she is naturally built for sex. Her kind goes into a daydream like state when pleasured enough, and she will stay there as long as someone is fucking her. She doesn't know it when it's happening and doesn't remember anything that happened while she's in that state."

"That's amazing I never saw anything like it."

"If your satisfied just push her off of you and come sit and talk for a minute I until she comes back to reality."

He gently wiggled out from under her head and gently placed it on the floor, them stood looking down at her.

"Look at this, she's still sucking."

"Her brain doesn't know your cock had pulled out of her mouth, so she continues like her body is on auto-pilot doing the last thing she was doing."

"And how long will it be before she comes back?"

"It can be a minute to a few minutes. Come over and sit...we should talk."

He came and had a seat but couldn't take his eyes off her.

"So, how long have you been Dominant with women?"

"Just about four years now."

"And is your sub your first trainee?"

"Yes Sir, but I'm nothing close to your level of expertise."

"Well, whether you want to bring yours over just to play and use, or if you want my help training her, she'll have to be completely submissive to me and follow my instructions to the letter."

"Yes, she is a willing submissive, but she doesn't always follow the rules I set for her. Are you sure she's OK?"

Yes, I'm sure. What kind of problems is she giving you?"

"Well, It's probably my fault to an extent. I haven't been as clear as I could have been, and she sees that as an excuse to Do as she wishes sometimes."

"That is something you cannot tolerate and breaking a woman's will is a strict and sometimes lengthy process. Do you have a picture of her?"

"Yes, right here on my phone."

He showed me a picture of a young woman dressed in lingerie kneeling on a bed.

"Show me a naked pic."

"I haven't been able to get a nude of her to show other people, I did take some with her phone."

"No, you can't let her decide what happens and what doesn't. Are you serious about making her a full submissive?"

"Yes, yes sir I am, I just don't know how to get a handle on this?"

"When she doesn't follow your directions, what is your first impulse?"

My first thought is to slap her and force her to do what I ask."

"And do you hit her?"

"No, the worst I've ever done is grab her hair and yell at her."

"OK, let me give you some starting advice. Hitting is NOT necessary, if she believes you will do what you tell her. Secondly, yelling never works. I don't even tell my sub what to do, I request she do things and she knows that is what I want, so she does it."

"How do I do that?"

"Are you two free tonight?"

"Yes, we are."

"Do you want my help getting you started?"

"Yes sir, that would be wonderful."

"OK, let's start simple."

I reached for my wallet and pulled out a card with the number 23 in bold black letters and an address on the back. I signed my name under the number and handed it to him."

"What is this Sir?"

"It is where you're going to bring your sub at 10 O'clock tonight. The door man will look at the card, take down your Information, give you a quick run down of the rules, and bring you to my table."

"And I'm to bring her to you? What if she doesn't want to go?"

"Give me your phone and show me her text number."

He did as I asked, and I started to type the text message."

Hello submissive, I am a Dominant man, and I just met your sir. He expressed some reservations about your progress with him and requested my assistance. Tonight, you will dress as I describe and she up where I request. Find a dress, mid-thigh with small shoulder straps and buttons up the front. If you don't have one, you have a few hours to go shopping to get one. You will wear that dress and heels and nothing else, I repeat...nothing else. You will meet me and my submissive at a special club tonight at 10pm, so make sure you're ready. This is not negotiable, and you don't want to anger me to the point that I come looking for you. You are a sub and nothing more, and you will be expected to do exactly as I instructed.

I handed the phone back to him and let him read it.

"Well, it's your move young man. But I will tell you, of you can't handle your own sub, I don't want you coming here teaching mine bad habits. Do you understand?"

"Yes sir, I understand."

"Then if you agree, hit send and do as I instruct. If she doesn't dress exactly as I outlined, say nothing, and bring her to me at the club."

Yes sir, I will."

Just then his phone rang, and he told me it was her.

"Answer it and say hello and then keep quiet."

"Hello..."

"What the heck is this text you just sent me?"

"Know your place bitch, he didn't send it, I did."

"And who are you?"

"I am the Dominant that going to teach you how to shut up and follow directions, whether you like it or not. Am I making myself clear?"

Suddenly there was silence and we waited.

"I asked you a question. Who the hell do you think you are leaving me hang without an answer?"

"Yeah, I understand."

"Try again, you don't say yeah to me and you can lose that attitude or I can remove it for you."

"Yes, I understand."

"Yes what?"

"Yes Sir, I understand."

"Much better. Now about the dress for tonight?"

"Yes sir, I own one like that, but I don't like to wear it out because it's too short."

"In my text to you, did I ask you if you liked to wear a dress like that or, did I tell you to wear a dress like that?"

"You told me Sir."

"Then why in the hell would you tell me what you like?"

"I'm sorry sir, I will wear it tonight as you requested."

"Very well then, I shall see you both tonight."

I hung up the phone and handed it back to him.

"Wow, I expected more of an argument from her. How did you know she would respond like she did?"

"I didn't. Bit then I would have come to your house and taught her how to respond."

His phone chimed and he looked at the sender.

"It's her, isn't it?"

Yes, she sent a text."

"Read it to me."

Is this for real? Who is this guy?

"Dial her back, put her on speaker and keep quiet."

He did as Instructed and handed me that phone.

"Hello..."

"Yes, this is for real, and it doesn't matter who I am. Just know for sure I am the man who is going to break you of your bad habits and disrespect. Now that can be easy one you or it can be absolute hell, I don't really care. But when I'm done, you will know your place and speak with respect. Now do you have any other questions?"