A Natural Submissive Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you dispose of these items; she won't be needing them tonight."

"Yes Sir, as you wish."

"Now Beth, slide back in there and watch a real submissive take care of your man."

She slid back in with Missy's ass in her face and leaned forward to watch her work as David gave moans and groans of pleasure from Missy's ministrations. I held Beth's head steady so she could see David's cock disappearing into Missy's mouth while they both enjoyed it. With me stripping his woman and demeaning her, David was ready to blow in no time flat. He erupted into Missy mouth as she made sucking and moaning sounds. Beth started to well up in her eyes, so I turned her head to look me in the eyes.

"Don't start crying here Beth, or I'll have you bent over and bound so every man in the place can freely use your cunt and ass. Do you understand me?"

"Yes sir, please don't do that."

"What did you think of the blow job Missy just gave David?"

"She seemed to perform like a real whore Sir."

I slapped her hard across the face.

"She is not a common whore; she is my submissive and you won't disrespect her with your trashy street talk."

"Yes sir, I am sorry."

"David, how were her oral skills?"

"God, I need to teach Beth that."

"Do you know what to do now?"

Yes Sir, you???"

"No, Jill will you go get one of the valets please?"

"Yes Sir, right away."

"Well, it's now up to you David."

"Beth, when Jill returns with the valet, I want you to show us all your skills."

"You can't be..."

"Beth, no one asked you to speak. You do as you're told and nothing more."

"Yes David."

"What did you call him?"

"I'm sorry, yes sir."

Jill returned with the Valet and helped Beth out of the booth once I got out. She taught her how to sit on her ankles with her knees spread and out her hands back the way I showed her when I stripped her. She held up a small section of rope and I nodded, and she bound Beth's hands behind her, then gave her instructions.

"No hands, don't move from this position and don't stop until your task is completed."

"Young man, this woman is going to show us all her oral skills, would you please drop your pants and let her practice in you?"

"Yes sir."

With a man standing in front of her, his cock sticking straight out towards her face, Beth froze in position until Jill leaned to her ear and warned her.

"Don't make them get someone to force your mouth on his cock and keep it there until you pass out."

That was all the incentive Beth needed as she started to take his hard cock into her mouth.

"Tell us David, how are Beth's oral skills?"

"Nowhere near as good as Missy Sir."

"Well, let's see if we can't change that. Young man, would you please take the liberty of showing her how to deep throat a man's cock?"

"Yes sir, it would be my pleasure."

"Now watch this David, you'll learn how to train her."

The valet grabbed her head and slowly pulled it all the way down onto his cock. She started to choke and buck and gag, but he didn't let up for about 20 seconds. When he did let her off, Jill whispered in her ear.

"They can do this with you awake or passed out, and it won't matter to them. So, you'd better learn when to breath and how to hold your breath while you relax your throat, or this is going to be a horrible night for you."

Again, he pulled her head slowly down on his cock and she did better, but still choked and gagged some, but she lasted until he let her pull back. Then a third time and she didn't gag at all and took every inch of his cock without trouble.

"I think she's catching on sir."

"Then continue young man."

He repeated his methodical entry of the beginning of her throat until she got used to it. Then he went deeper and repeated the same process until he was skull fucking her with abandon.

"Missy, you may speak to David while we're waiting on Beth to finish, if you like."

"Yes Sir, I would enjoy that sir, thank you."

"I really enjoyed your visit earlier; it was amazing for me."

"Yes, and you amazed me as well, both times now."

"How long have you been coming to this place?"

"Tonight, is the first night, your master gave me a card and invited us here."

"When did that happen?"

"While you were a little bit out of it. Does that happen to you all the time?"

"No, not all the time, but yes, a lot."

"That's amazing all by itself. You kept sucking my cock even after you were out. I have never heard of that before."

"Yeah, I never knew I was doing it until Sir explained it to me."

"He seems to be very knowledgeable when it comes to this kind of stuff."

"Are you a Dominant?"

"I thought I was until I met your master, now I think I'm just learning how to be one."

"OK Missy, let's watch Beth finish here."

"Yes sir."

The valet was simply plowing his cock in and out of Beth's throat, and she seemed she was just along for the ride, not really adding anything to the experience. I could see the Young man was not going to last much longer and was watching to see what Beth did when he pumped his come down her throat. He stiffened up and pulled her head against his skin while holding there, pumping strand after strand down her gullet as she bucked and squirmed trying to catch a breath. When he was finally done, he let go of her head and she retracted coughing and choking, spilling his cum down her chin onto her tits. As she recovered, she looked into my eyes with a very plain look upon her face.

"Clean off the mess you left in the man's cock Beth."

I could see that she made the decision to do it willingly and nit be forced to do it, so she took him back in her mouth and tongue washed him swallowing any remnants of his cum.

"All done sir."

"Then go sig next to your man and don't do anything to clean yourself up. I want you to wear that mess, so you remember what you need to learn. A submissive never wastes a man's cum."

"Yes Sir."

"David, now that you know how to proceed, take her home and start her training all over again, making sure she learns every lesson. Beth, David has my number and can call me anytime he needs my help, and I'll come over with a few Men to teach you the hard way. Now you two go home, Jill will show you out."

"Sir, may I ask a question?"

"Yes Beth, what is your question?"

"We parked out front and were walked to the back door. I have nothing to wear out to the car or into our apartment sir."

"Beth, amateur sluts like you don't need clothing, Missy rides home naked a lot of the time and it doesn't bother her."

"But why Sir?"

"If you had dressed as I instructed, you would have your clothes. As it turned out, you needed the lesson of dressing as you're told and not to make decisions on your own. Leave now or I'll have David leave and you can walk home naked by yourself. And you wear that mess home, so you'll remember tonight."

"Yes Sir."

"And thank you sir for showing me how to train her."

"You are welcome, David now go deal with her at home."

They left and Missy and I sat alone, her totally naked and not showing the least bit of worry.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Device A Useful Tool For Any Man.in Mind Control
The Cuck has a Brother? Cucks Brother shows up unexpectantly.in Loving Wives
Dancing and Drinking with Dark Men Will my wife become a Queen of Spades?in Loving Wives
The Broken Housewife Pt. 01 A woman’s change from respected wife to braindead slut.in BDSM
It Was Just Business Wife expands her business, spouse strongly disapproves.in Loving Wives
More Stories