A Natural Submissive Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, what if I don't show up tonight?"

"Then I come to your house and drag you out totally naked, so you learn to do as your told."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Absolutely I would. You not the first little bitch I've broken I to submission."

"OK Sir, I will be there."

"Good, and enough calls and texts about it. I am an experienced Dominant and you will obey and respect me. Is that clear to you bitch?"

"Yes sir, it is crystal clear."

"Then I will see you both tonight, goodbye."

I hung up the phone and copied down his number and hers, along with his name David and her name Mary Beth.

"I think you have made a positive choice identifying her as submissive, but you have done a horrible job setting up rules and structure."

"Can you teach me what to do?"

"It will start tonight, and you just continue with what I do at the club."

"Thank you, Sir you have no idea what a help you will be."

"David, answer no questions she asks, just tell her to read the text I sent. Tell her that is all she needs to know until tonight."

"Yes, sir and thank you again."

Missy started to come around at the very end of our conversation.

"What are you boys talking about?"

"Nothing you need to worry about my sweet slut. How do you feel?"

"I was having the time of the day, but then I don't remember anything after he exploded in my throat. By the way, you have a nice cock. I would like to see it again sometime."

"Somehow, I think you'll get that chance."

"Oh goody, I'll be looking forward to it."

"Well, we have to eat, and you know what the plans are."

"Yes sir, they're probably wondering what happened to me at the pizza shop. Until then, goodbye. And you're one orally talented slut."

"Thank you."

He left and she still lay on the floor.

"Do you feel like you can stand yet."

"Yes sir, what can I do for you?"

"You're leaking cum all over the floor, why don't you get cleaned up then we can eat."

"Yes sir."

She went off to the bathroom and I got out paper plates and napkins for the table and used a few to clean her mess up off the tile entrance way. She came back and sat down with a happy smile on her face.

"Well dear, did you fantasy about sucking his cock match reality?"

"Oh, I enjoyed sucking him but when you joined in from behind, it just sent me into orbit."

"Do you now see what I meant about enjoying sex with strangers?"

"Of yes sir, I wish they could all be that great. That was amazing."

"Well, let's get some food in us and then we can get all showered and ready for tonight."

"You seemed to enjoy yourself this evening."

"Oh yes If I hadn't gone into La-La-Land, I would have worn both of your cum as lipstick and make up. But as it turns out, my mouth is totally dry."

"That's because you kept on sucking even after you went to your happy place."

"Really, I did?"

"Apparently your brain knows you love to suck a cock."

"I guess so."

"Would you like me to make you a drink"

"Yes, that would be great Sir, and make it a big one please."

I made us each a large drink and sat at the table across from her, but not before I noticed her sitting with her legs spread wide on the chair.

"You seemed to have developed a new posture my slut."

"I'm still tingling a little down there and the air feels good. Besides, isn't the way you taught me to sit Sir?"

"Yes, it is my slut, and I'm glad to see that it doesn't bother you anymore."

"To be truthful, I don't care who sees my cunt anymore. It's hungry and it loves cock, so why not make it easy."

"That's the spirit slut."

She wolfed down her Pizza and guzzled her drink down, then got up and laid down on the couch, one leg up over the back and one on the floor while she patted her pussy and lightly rubbed her pubic bone. I was so pleased with the progress she had made and jus watching her was amazing. I continued to eat when she spoke from the couch.

"Should I go to the bathroom and get showered?"

"Yes dear, I'll be joining you as soon as I'm done eating."

As she got up to her feet, she came over and kissed me in my forehead.

"Thank you for today, and whatever is to come tonight, Sir."

"You are very welcome my sweet slut, now go get showered and No playing with that pussy of yours."

"Yes sir."

After I finished eating, I cleaned up and went to the bedroom to lay out the scarf dress for her, then joined her in the shower. She looked at me and saw dried Com on my cock and apologized.

"I'm sorry I didn't clean you up."

"You weren't exactly aware of it my dear."

"Do you want me to perform my duties now Sir?"

"No, soap and water will do the trick, besides I don't want you getting horny again just yet, that can wait for tonight."

She diligently soaped and washed my cock, then moved on to the rest of my body. I did her back and shoulders and between her legs just for fun, and she started to respond quickly.

"Not yet my slut."

"Oh, but that felt so good."

"I want you horny and ready tonight, so we'll just leave that alone for now."

"Yes sir."

We both got out and dried and she went to her make up table and started there as I went to my bag and got out a pair of dress pants and a nice button-down shirt. She finished her make up and was finishing her hair."

"I'll have you a full selection of heels by Sunday afternoon, so these will have to do for tonight."

"Are we stopping at a shoe store tonight?"

"Not exactly, just know that I know a man who can make that happen."

"That sounds wonderful. I can't wait to see what you choose for your slut."

"I see you laid out my dress and a pair of the skimpy panties with the ties at the hips."

"Yes, that's what I want you tomqear for tonight."

"Any reason for the panties Sir?"

"Just put them on and stop asking why."

"Yes Sir."

She finished getting dressed and she look fabulous.

"You know, with the slightest of a breeze, and this thing will be in the wind like a flag, exposing these sexy panties and my ass."

"Dear, that's the whole idea."

"Ha, I thought so Sir."

"I Need you on your best behavior tonight, and that includes obeying everything I say to you."

"Yes sir, another special night?"

"Stop with the questions dear, just do as I ask."

"Yes Sir."

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yes sir."

"Remember, no sitting on that dress, it will crumple and wrinkle easily."

"I will sit as you taught me Sir."

"OK then, let's get going."

We got out to the car, and she expertly picked up her dress and sat down, leaving it parted in the middle and laid to the sides. We drove off to a stand-alone business that looks like a house converted into a store downstairs and living quarters upstairs. I pulled up to the side, git out and walked to open her door. She got out as gingerly as she knew how to prevent wrinkling or pulling on her dress, and we walked to a side door where ai opened it and told her to walk in. We came into a workshop and were met by a small cubby man, bald on top, and looked like Danny DeVito.

"Welcome to Fantasy footwear, nice to see you again sir. And hello to your lady as well."

"Hello Feinstein, I want some shoes A.S.A.P."

"The usual type I Imagine?"

"I want four pairs conventional closed toe hells, three-inch heel in Black, Red, White, and Blue."

"Well let's get your little miss measured."

He led Missy to a chair that was half seat and half saddle in the rear, causing her legs to spread as she sat, and with lifting her dress, her panties were on full display.

"Interesting chair Feinstein?"

"Well, a man must be able to enjoy his work when he can. Now you just lay back miss and I'll take care of everything."

"He gathered bis tools and measured her feet, and even felt her calf and back of thigh muscles."

"She's got nice legs, but not toned very well."

"Well, she's only been in heels for a little over a day."

"Then I suggest I out special supports in the heels to tone her legs up. They are a bit uncomfortable at first, but once those muscles tighten up, she should have no problems."

"That sounds great, do you have her size in stock?"

"You know I have conventional heels in stock."

"What else are you looking for?"

"She needs a few pairs of strappy sexy open toe heels as well, in Black, Tan, Red, Blue, and White."

"Those I have to check on, be right back."

He went into the back to check on those shoes and Missy gave me another quizzical look.

"Yes Dear?"

"Should I fuck him as well?"

"No, that won't be necessary, he just likes to look, maybe brush, or rub you briefly, but mostly look and an occasional blow job. That's why he became a cobbler, he looks up women's skirts all day."

"Oh, I see, just you run of the mill perv."

"Yeah, that's about it."

"Well, the answer is yes and no."

"And what does that mean."

"It means I have the heels in all the Colors you asked for, but to fit her properly I have to readjust the buckles."

"And how long will that take?"

"Oh, just about two hours to fix them all up for you."

"Can you do it tonight?"

"I'll get started right away. Can you come back later?"

"How about this? I'll give you a card and you can bring them to the club and join us for a drink when you deliver them?"

"Yes. That would be great."

"Then that's what we'll do. See you in a few hours."

"Yes sir."

I gave him a signed card and we went back out to the car and got in. Again she remembered her dress and acted perfectly. She was getting used to pulling if up before she sat and didn't show any hesitation no matter where we were.

"What is this club you spoke about?"

"It's a private club where members and guests of members are permitted to enter. You'll see when we get there."

We drove to an old strip mall and pulled up in front of a non-menacing looking store front.

"This looks like an old, closed grocery store?"

"That's what it's supposed to look like. Look in the top left corner of that window and wait."

Shortly after I showed her where to look, a small green LED light started blinking.

"That's our signal."

We drove around to the back and drove into an open garage door that closed behind us, and two valets came to the car to open each of our doors.

"Good even Sir and Ma'am. Good to see you again."

"Thank you very much. Is Fred here tonight?"

"Yes, Mr. Felds is inside already. Would you like your normal table?"

"Yes, that would be great, thank you."

The Valet shouted "23" to the usher at the door and he led us into our table. Once inside, Missy saw all female servers and completely naked in heels and a name tag necklace.

"Wow, I never knew a place like this existed?"

"It's been here a long time, that grocery store was never in business so people just look at it as urban blight."

"Then where are the homeless that normally gather around a place like this?"

"They all got the message long ago not to come onto this property."

"Well, that's something, isn't it?"

"It works."

Almost as soon as we were seated a server came over wearing a tag that said "Jill".

"May I get your cocktails for you sir?"

"Yes please, your bartender knows what I drink and being the same for the lady, and tell Fred I'm here please?"

"Yes sir, right away."

"So, they know you here?"

"You might say that."

A handsome man in a well-made suit came to the table to greet us."

"Hello Sir, how are you tonight?"

"I'm fine Fred, and thanks for asking. I wanted to let you know I have two guests coming tonight. One is a couple, and I may need to use the side room for her, and the other is Feinstein delivering shoes and staying for a drink of two."

"Yes, absolutely, I'll attend to them myself and bring them to your table. Are the couple familiar with the rules here?"

"No not at all, of you would be mind enough to give them a preliminary run down and let me do the specifics, that would be great."

"That being the case, would you like me to put then in the waiting room for you to pick up?"

"If that's what you see as fit, I'll come get h them."

"I only ask because that is the protocol with strangers."

"Yes, I forgot that rule. That would be fine."

"OK, I'll let you know when they arrive."

"They should be here about ten "

"I'll look for them."

"Thank you, Fred."

Then quickly Jill returned with our drink order and I gave some insight to Missy.

"Now, this place has strict rules about conduct, and I want you to know them."

"Ah, not allowed to fuck openly here?"

"Quite the contrary, fucking is encouraged, servers or guests."

"Servers, they fuck each other?"

"No, members fuck the servers."

"What are these rules Sir?"

"Have to noticed no one has spoken directly to you or acknowledged you at all?"

"Yes, I was wondering about their rudeness."

"It's not rudeness, it's the rules. Only members are acknowledged."

"What do you mean?"

"You are like the servers here; except they may participate in conversation to do their jobs."

"You mean to tell me no one here will even talk to me?"

"They will look right through you and look at me."

"What type of place is this?"

"It is a Dominants club."

"And you're a member?"

"Well Kind of."

"That's not an answer."

"No, it's not, but it's the only answer you're going to get for now. Now, remember your place, Missy."

"Yes Sir."

It was almost 9pm and Feinstein was led to our table. He suggested that Missy move to the end of the curved booth and let her legs hang over and I motioned for her to comply. He tried all of the shoes on her and was pleased with the fit, then put them all in a sturdy shopping bag.

"Why don't you sit down and have a drink with us?"

"Yes, I would enjoy that."

"Jill, will you come over here?"

"Yes sir. What may I do for you?"

"Take this bag and personally put it In the trunk of my car?"

"Yes Sir."

"My number is..."

"I know your number Sir; it is my job to."

"Very well then and thank you."

"Are you going to make that young woman walk outside naked to put your bag in your car?"

"Don't be silly, my car isn't outside. It's parked in the entrance way. And the boys out there have seen her naked hundreds of times and some even fucked her as entertainment here in the club."

"Well, I didn't..."

"STOP! Not Here! Understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"Don't you embarrass me with your speech tonight Missy. You speak respectfully and only to me unless I tell you otherwise. Do you understand that?"

"Yes sir, My apologies sir."

Feinstein was in a voyeur's heaven as he looked at all the naked girls. He finished his drink, thanked me for the Invitation, grabbed his suitcase and excused himself.

"Now, I have two guests coming at 10PM. You're going to want to talk to one of them but in this place, you don't speak unless I tell you to answer a specific question. Do you understand that?"

"Yes Sir, but I have one question Sir."

"Go ahead and ask it."

"What if one of the members asks me a question?"

"They won't. If they want to speak to you, they will ask me first and await my permission."

"Wow, I mean Yes Sir I understand."

"Now, when my guests arrive I want you seated in the position just to the right of center, the man will sit to your right, his companion will sit to your left, and I will sit next to her. Anything I request you do you will do without any hesitation or surprise on your face. Can you do that?"

"Yes sir, I will do whatever you ask me to do."

Jill came over to tell me my guests were in the waiting room. I got up to go get them and I told Missy to shuffle over to her spot and not wrinkle her dress. A male usher came over to watch over Missy in my absence and I left to go get them. I return with David and Beth and Missy's eyes went wide and she had a big smile on her face.

"Missy, remember your speech."

"Yes Sir."

"David, why don't you have a seat on that side of Missy. And Beth, you sit on this side of her."

"I prefer Mary Beth."

"I grabbed the back of her hair close to the scalp and pulled it tight snapping her head back."

"I don't remember asking you what you preferred. Did I ask her what she would prefer David?"

"No sir you didn't."

Did you hear me ask her Missy?"

"No sir, you didn't ask her anything."

"Well then Beth, it must have been a momentary flaw in you thinking then?"

"Yes sir, I was mistaken Sir, it won't happen again sir."

"Much better, now sit where I asked you to sit."

"Yes Sir."

She folded her dress beneath her as she slid in next to Missy.

"Do you have your phone with you Beth?"

"No, they took it from us before entering."

"Excuse me?"

"No Sir."

"Well, I'll have tours brought out."

"Jill, can you retrieve this woman's phone for me?"

"Yes sir, right away."

"Let's go over a few things first. Beth, you both are here to learn how you're supposed to act and how David can continue teaching you after tonight. You seem to have a behavioral problem and I'm here to show you both how to get rid of it."

"Here's the phone you requested sir."

"Thank you, Jill and would you remain for a few minutes?"

"Yes Sir, anything you need."

"Now Beth, would you open up the text between you and David this afternoon?"

"Yes Sir, they are right here."

"Please read the text I sent you about how to dress tonight?"

"Yes Sir, it says to wear a dress at mid-thigh and buttons up the front."

"And what else does it say Beth?"

"It says to wear that dress and heels and nothing else."

"Did those instructions confuse you, Beth?"

"No sir, they didn't confuse me sir."

"Then please tell me why your wearing panties Beth?"

"How do you know that?"

"I saw your panty line when you folded your dress under your ass as you took your seat, but that's not what we're talking about here. Why do you have them on at all?"

"Well, I thought..."

"Stop Beth and just shut up. I don't care what you think, shat you want, or what you prefer. I expect you to follow my instructions regardless of all that. Now slide out here."

Again I grabbed her hair close to the scalp to make sure she followed me out of the booth.

"Now stand here, ankles apart as shoulder width and hands behind you."

"Not like a common whore getting arrested. Jill, would you please teach her the submissive stance?"

"Gladly Sir."

"Now spread your ankles a little more and put both of your forearms in the small of your back. Once in this position, you do not move until you are told to."

"Thank you, Jill. Now back to your panties. If you so proud of them, let's let everyone have a look at them."

I took a pocketknife out of my pocket and cut every button off her dress and opened it for the table to see.

"I don't see anything special about them. Do you David?"

"No sir, they look kind of ordinary Sir."

"How about you Missy?"

"I've seen prettier on little girls Sir."

"Yeah, I don't like them either."

I took my pocketknife and cut them at the hips on each side and yanked them from her body.

"Now that's better. Maybe you'll learn this lesson to do what you're told."

"Yes Sir, it was my mistake sir. I promise not to disappoint you again."

"We'll have to see about that."

"Missy, would you slide out here and stand next to Beth?"

"Yes sir, whatever you want."

"Now, take off your pretty dress."

"Yes sir."

"Now look Beth, those are pretty panties. Missy, would you remove your panties also?"

"Yes Sir."

Jill took her dress and put it on a hanger and hung it on a hook must outside our booth and took her panties and folded them and put them on a shelf must above the hook.

"Now Missy, would you crawl in the booth and suck on David's cock until he gives you his seed?"

"Yes Sir."

"Wait, she can't do that."

I walked behind her and pulled her dress off her body and handed it and the panties to Jill.