A Natural Submissive Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I go in and watch?"

"No. You stay right here until whatever is happening in there is done."

"But what about her safety?"

"These Men know how to break a woman, and they know how to not go too far. Just remember, she will be a blob of clay, and that's when you form her into what you want."

Turning back to Missy, I could see her face through a gap in the male bodies around her, and she could see me. She simply mouthed "Thank You" and left into her sexual blissful trance. David and I both joined in after we rested and each sampled all of Missy's wonders, and the other guys were not to be left out as they each in their own way, added to Missy's blissful adventure. After about two hours had passed one of the guys from Beth's group came in to talk to me.

"We're done with her, I don't think she'll give anyone a hard time anymore."

"Thank you, and If she needs more motivation, I'll let you know."

"Sure thing, you know we're always here."

"Well, do you want to go and see the New Beth?"

"Yes, I would, but what about Missy?"

"Guys, finish up so I can take her home."

"No Problem, we'll be done in 10 minutes."

"We went to room 402 and the sight almost knocked David over. Too weak to stand, Beth was on her knees held up by ropes that mimicked a bra but clamped around her tits, so they were bulged and purple. It then came up the back to her neck where it was taught but not tight, but sill making her face blue, then to a hook on the wall behind her. Her hands were joined into that rope, so they were held above her head, and she was completely immobile with cum dripping off her body and from both her ass and pussy. David walked up to her, and she addressed him.

"Master".

"Yes Beth?"

"I'm sorry, I won't disobey again. Please take me home now?"

"I don't want you at home if you're going to keep up your attitude and behavior."

"I will do anything you ask Sir. Please give me another chance?"

"I'll give you one more chance, but this is your last one."

"Thank you, sir."

How do I get her down from this rig?"

"I'll call someone to help."

I used the intercom on the wall and asked for someone and two big Young men came and untied her and left her in the floor.

"There is a shower behind that door. Take her in and hose her off."

"Yes sir and thank you for your help."

"I'll check on you two tomorrow."

I went back to Missy and found her all cleaned up and laying comfortably on a couch. A man came up behind me and tapped me on the shoulder.

"Will she be needing help to your car Sir?"

"Yes, that would be very helpful, thank you."

The same two young men gently picked her up and put her laying down in my back seat. They placed a small pillow under her head and covered her with a blanket, tucking it in all around her so it wouldn't blow off, then wished me a good night. I got into drive home and realized she had been out for more than a half hour, longer than anytime I witnessed before. As I drove, I heard her say to me.

"That was fantastic. Thank you, sir, I really needed that."

"you're so very welcome dear, we're almost home so you just rest until we get there."

"OK Sir."

She laid there cooing and humming in her bliss as we drove. I didn't think she was ready for a session like that yet, but she proved me wrong. After I parked the car, I helped her walk to the apartment, wrapped in that blanket and still not steady on her feet. I got her into bed and was getting ready myself when she drifted off into a deep happy sleep. It was early morning and we both needed some good quality sleep, so I got into bed and just held her in my arms as I drifted off.

I had slept for six hours, and Missy was still deep in her sleep, so I got up, made coffee, got her clothed from the back of the car, and made some breakfast. After two more hours or so, Missy came down the hall wearing my shirt from the night before, totally unbuttoned and she sat beside me as I read the newspaper.

"Good morning, Sir."

"Good morning, dear, how to you feel?"

"Exhausted but my body is still tingling."

"Well, you had quite a night as a full-on slut my dear.

"I couldn't find my clothes?"

"You didn't wear clothes for much of last night. But there folded on the chair over there."

"The last thing I remember is seeing you sitting in a bench."

"Yeah, you took another hour plus after that. There are five young men that won't forget you."

"So, did I do OK?"

"You did wonderfully my slut."

"Well, it's back to work tomorrow so I guess I won't get to enjoy myself as I did with you until next weekend?"

"Quite the contrary my slut. This is the new you, and you will be you 24 hours a day and 7 days a week."

"But how can I do that at work?"

"I will talk to John, and you will wear all those clothes we got, no question about it."

"Do you mean the men at work will fuck me?"

"If you want then to."

"And what about my boss?"

"Remember what I told you about women doing things that are in their best interest? Well, do you think sucking John's cock or letting him fuck you would be good for you in the end?"

"Of course, it would benefit me in the long run."

"And do enjoy letting men fuck you?"

"You know that I do."

"It sounds like you know what you should do."

"But I thought I was yours?"

"Were you my slut when you fucked those five guys last night?"

"Yes Sir, I was, but I just thought that was when I'm with you."

"As long as I know about it, and don't object, I don't have to be there."

"Do I have to let everybody fuck me at work?"

"Only the ones you choose my dear. Don't you worry, I think you'll do just fine."

"At least I won't have to walk around naked at work."

"You can if you want, it's up to you."

"I can't imagine I would get much work done if I were naked at work."

"No, with your body, I don't think you would get any done. Now listen to me Missy. You only do what you feel good about doing. You can fuck some guys you like, and not the others that you don't. "lus, I'm sure John doesn't want you constantly servicing his staff either. I'll have a talk with John and set some ground rules for you at work. After that, he is still your boss, and he will have some limitations also. But you'll figure it all out."

I could see the apprehension in her eyes, but she had trusted me up to this point and everything went well, so she would go along with me again on this. She just melted into my side as we sat there, enjoying what was left of the morning.

Tomorrow was going to be a big day for her, but after last night, I was more than sure she would handle it.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Beginning My Life as a Dom I take my first steps as a dominant.in BDSM
A Ring Named Ezzie How to influence people with a magic ring.in Mind Control
Helping Her, Saving Me Rob acquires family and extended family. Clothing optional.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Vox Dominus Pt. 01 Accidental master + insatiable slave = total campus conquest.in Mind Control
A Taste of Slavery Ch. 01-02 Scott Finds What Julia is Reading, Offers Reality.in Novels and Novellas
More Stories