Beginning My Life as a Dom

Story Info
I take my first steps as a dominant.
32.9k words
4.78
13.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hottest day of the year so far, and I was sitting in a classroom with massive south facing windows with a view of the school playing field. There appeared to be some girls sweating while running around playing rounders in this heat. I should not be looking out there as I had volunteered to be an invigilator for A level exams at a private girls school.

The sun was blazing in, windows that could be opened were opened. The room was still hot, so I had removed my jacket and tie. "I don't know the school dress code for exams but you may remove your ties and make yourselves as comfortable as you can in this heat. The exam starts in ten minutes. After that you may not come back if you leave the room."

Several girls ran out. I assume to remove something.

You would expect this to be the dream job although the pay was nothing to write home about. I thought that having a job where I had to sit looking at 18 year old girls would be superb. No! Bored, bored, bored. This, thank God, was my fifth and last session.

I am a retired teacher, retiring early when I inherited some money and a large house. I am in my forties, divorced and I did not work at this school. I have a low boredom threshold, doing nothing for three hours at a time drives me mad, I will not wait in a queue for more than a few minutes. You cannot read or do anything useful, just watch and try not to fall asleep especially on the warmest day of the year.

There were an even dozen girls, three rows of four spaced apart to stop copying. To stay awake I assessed each girl, and made notes using a chess like notation, the one at the back row on the left was one across - one down, next to her was two across - one down etc. The girls were in school uniform which was nowhere near as erotic as seen on the internet although the skirts were a pink and grey plaid.

The girls on the front row's (3 down) legs were more visible under the desks giving me an unobstructed view. Unfortunately these well bred girls kept their knees together in the main. My assessment of the girls in general, if offered, I would have had any one of them, at my age an eighteen year old is a dream.

One across - two down; had the largest bust straining the buttons on her blouse and wearing a pale blue bra. Most of them removed their ties and unfastened the top buttons of the blouse. She was no exception. She appeared to be struggling with the exam, sucking her pen and staring into space through the curtain of brown hair. The flashing fantasy of replacing the pen with my cock and following that sliding it between those abundant tits. Hell, stop it, I had to concentrate on watching these girls.

Two across - three down; was a tall quite skinny girl with the longest legs who seemed to be struggling with the heat more than the others. Her skirt kept riding up and her legs were not always together and I could see she was wearing white knickers. Pathetic really getting your kicks from looking at knickers, ordinary school knickers at that, plain and unappealing.

Three across - two down; a very attractive natural blond, the pick of the bunch. Nice figure and a pleasant attractive face, what I could see of it because she had her head down and did not seem to stop writing. Her long blond hair obscured most of her face. I would have chanced my luck if I was twenty five years younger. To be honest I wouldn't, at twenty I would have been too scared of rejection.

Four across - one down: ginger haired and ruddy faced, she kept putting her pen down and staring at the ceiling to the extent I looked up to ensure there was nothing written there. Perhaps she was hoping for divine intervention.

Four across - two down; An attractive jet black haired girl I did not know what she was doing until I saw that she was taking something from her bra, it looked like a small piece of paper. She read it and put it back in her bra. Shit what do I do? We were near the end of the exam so I waited. I checked my list, Michelle Jay was her name.

"Time is up, put your pens down, make sure your name is on the top of the answer book and then bring them to the front."

Each girl filed down and handed their paper to me and I put them in a pile on the desk.

"Miss Jay, could you wait a minute please?" My heart was pounding, ideas were rushing through my brain. Christ, the look on her face, she was devastated and nothing was said yet.

Miss Jay went white, noticeable with her tanned skin. The other girls filed out, I closed the door.

"Give me the paper you put in your bra,"

"I...I....I...." she stuttered.

"If you do not I will have to get a female member of staff to search you."

"I'm sorry" she said and started crying, she fished in her bra and gave me a rather damp piece of paper.

"You realise that you will automatically fail this exam and you will fail all the A levels you have taken as they will assume you cheated in all of them," I lied. I felt so guilty saying this and piling on the agony.

She started crying more and I gave her time to think about the consequences of her actions, what her parents will say and her friends who will all go off to university while she repeated her A level year.

"There could be a solution."

Hope sprung into her eyes, "How?"

"You obviously need to be punished, so we could come to an arrangement, I will put your answer book on the top of the pile, they do not go off until the morning. If you will accept the punishment from me this evening I will leave it and it will go off as if nothing has happened. If you do not accept my punishment I shall come in and mark it as you have cheated. It is up to you."

She was deep in thought although the cheating option was catastrophic she had no idea what my punishment would be.

"You must come to my house at seven o'clock and you can be out by eight, arrange to meet someone so you know you will be safe, make sure you bring your phone."

"Alright" she said not very convincingly.

"If you do not turn up your paper will go in with a cheat mark on it". I wrote my address on a piece of paper and gave it to her. I would understand if she did not come, I could be a rapist or murderer. God she looked so dejected and vulnerable.

She dried her eyes and left.

I should perhaps be honest, I have no access to the exam answer books so they will go off whatever happens, I don't know if cheating in one exam affects any others. I have never physically punished anyone in my life. I could not have accused her of cheating, whatever she was doing it was in the last few minutes and could not make a lot of difference. She looked so dejected and crestfallen. I doubted that she would turn up. If she didn't turn up I would find her and tell her that she was not registered as a cheat. I could not have her suffering all summer.

Michelle

Why hadn't I revised more? I had all the formulae I may need written on a small piece of paper tucked in my bra. I have this mental block for formulae, it's really stupid I am perhaps dislexic in this respect.

The guy watching us although he looked half asleep was wearing sunglasses so you couldn't see where he was looking. I had one more question which included binomial series. The formula was in my bra. The heat had all of us sweating and wriggling around so unexpected movements would not be out of place.

I was sitting next to Emma, my best friend and she had not lifted her head from the task. She was bound to get an A star, that's what I want too.

I decided to chance it, wiping my face with a handkerchief and then my neck and top of my chest sneakily putting my fingers inside my bra and retrieving the paper. I used the formula to complete the question, I think that Emma may have seen what I was doing. I slipped the paper back into my bra safely. I think I have got away with it, my last exam, time to celebrate tonight.

The guy called time, so we filed down carrying our answer books and put them on a pile and began to file out. I had just reached the door.

"Miss Jay, could you wait a minute please." Shit, should I run, perhaps it has nothing to do with cheating, he would have said something at the time if it was, surely I was alright. It's amazing how fast you can think. I felt the blood drain from my face and my hands began to shake.

Everyone else had left and he closed the door, he asked me for the piece of paper in my bra, threatening to get a female member of staff to search so I gave it to him. My heart raced.

"I'm sorry." I said and started crying. To be honest my bowels and bladder were having trouble holding everything in. My life was in pieces. All this work for two years is gone in an instant.

He told me that all my exams would be marked as failed. What a way to fail. Everyone would know why I failed. God, what would my parents say? My friends would go off to Uni and I would be left here. I started crying again, bawling, tears and snot running down my face.

"There may be a solution."

Had I heard that correctly? I took my handkerchief out, blew my nose and looked at him hopefully.

"How?" hope springs eternal, I read that somewhere.

He explained that if I accepted punishment from him he would put my paper through with the others. What punishment? Is he a pervert? Can I trust him? What alternative did I have?

"Okay." I said, what were my choices? Hell, I would do anything. He looked like a reasonable bloke and he had given me a chance to be sure I would be out after an hour.

I took his address which was not far away and left the room. Emma was waiting for me. "What did he want?" she asked.

"Nothing, I had not put my name on the answer book." I replied.

We arranged to meet before going to the pub for our end of exam's party.

I went home and behaved as normally as I could, had a shower and wondered what to wear. I was not going to go for my 'punishment' in the sexy stuff I intended to wear on the night out, I decided to wear my school uniform with a cover all bra and school knickers. I would dash home and change after my 'punishment'. I had no alternative, I had to go, my life would be in ruins.

FIT THE CRIME

Sir

I was really nervous as seven o'clock approached, I had decided to spank her over my knee with my hand. A nice way of feeling her arse without overdoing the 'punishment'.

At spot on seven the bell rang. I answered the door and there stood Michelle still in her school uniform. She had put on some makeup and looked very young, her hair was short - Pixie cut?

"Come in," I said in a stern voice. She entered with her head down looking very sheepish. We went into the lounge where I had set out an armless dining room chair which I sat on and I gestured to her to come over. She looked undecided but slowly walked towards me and I directed her over my knee. She bent down putting her hands on the floor, her boobs were on the left of my thigh and her legs on the right.

She looked so vulnerable, she was shaking. Well here goes.

I lifted her skirt and her right arm came up as if to push the skirt down, then she stopped, she put it back on the floor. She was wearing a pair of arse covering white school knickers over a nice tight butt. She was quite skinny.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"Yes." came the reply in a quiet fearful voice.

I brought my hand down on her right cheek, then on her left, bringing no response. Again on the right and then left which brought out a little squeak, I continued and she tried hard not to make a noise but was getting louder each time. I had not given her a number so she had no idea when it would stop. As the spanking continued her legs seemed to be involuntary slightly parting and was that a damp patch on her knickers.

I gave her another four spanks and rested my hand on her arse. There was definitely a smell of sexual arousal.

"Don't stop," she whispered. Christ she was literally asking for it. Time to push a little.

"Are you giving orders now?" I asked.

"Sorry, please don't stop, sir"

I rubbed her arse, gave it another few spanks, then put my left hand on her back and my right on her right bum cheek. A point of no return, if she decided to go now that would be it.

"Listen to what I have to say before you move. Your punishment is over, your exam paper will go off tomorrow so what you do now is of your own free choice. You are free to go without any consequences. You understand if you want to go now you can, your punishment is over." Please don't go, please stay, God my heart was pounding. I hope she doesn't go.

She did not attempt to get up and her legs parted slightly and the wet patch on her knickers was more prominent. I moved my hand between her legs and gently rubbed her pussy.

"Don't stop," she said in a more reasonable voice.

"What did you say?"

"Please don't stop, sir."

I hit her twice more.

I had an erection, well I had an erection from the start I had arranged things so my cock had a bit of freedom and was not held down by Michelle's stomach. This was the crux, what happened next could make or break this 'relationship'.

I put my hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy through her wet knickers. I was about to order her to remove her knickers when..."Please fuck me sir." My heart missed a beat, oh yes I will fuck you, oh yes

"Stand up," I ordered. "Bend over the back of the chair." I pulled her knickers down, unzipped my fly and pushed my cock slowly into her warm, damp, inviting pussy. She climaxed almost immediately.

"Get up and kneel in front of me". She pushed herself up and quickly knelt between my legs putting her hands on my thighs and staring at my erect cock. It is nothing special, longer I think than average. She held it in her right hand and moved it up and down.

"Kiss it." She did rather passionately.

I put my hands under her arms and lifted her up. I kissed her on the lips.

"Take your knickers off," I demanded in a whisper, she obliged, they were already halfway down her legs.

I led her to the settee and made her lie down, I lay next to her in a sideways 69 position and put my tongue into her sex, her legs opened, I have been told that I have a good technique when it comes to cunnilingus it involves trapping the clit between tongue and front teeth.

She meanwhile took the head of my cock in her mouth and licked round it, probably tasting my precum

In very little time I could feel her tensing up and approaching orgasm. The spanking had got her so worked up. She suddenly tensed, pushed her cunt into my face and climaxed. She got back into sucking my cock, I did not stop, continuing to play with her clit and introduced two fingers into her sopping pussy.

Michelle came once more before I shot into her mouth, she swallowed the lot without spilling any. I turned round so that we were face to face, kissing, each tasting our own secretions.

"Do you need to contact anybody to let them know you are safe?"

"No, I did not make any arrangements because I was sure I would be safe."

"Do you have any exams left to do?"

"No"

"In that case, be here tomorrow at two."

We kissed and I took her to the door. Wow fuck me, beyond my wildest dreams and maybe she will come back tomorrow. I need a drink! I sat down with a large Scotch whisky.

Michelle

He opened the door wearing black trousers and a white tee shirt and invited me in. He was not bad looking for an old man, tall with dark brown hair and a knowing smile. He led me to the living room, I was terrified, kept my eyes down examining the carpet. I walked slowly, looking up I saw a dining room chair out of place in the middle of the room. It reminded me of the American electric chair, all in the mind of course. He, I didn't know his name, sat on the chair and beckoned me over. He indicated that I was to bend over his knee. So he was going to spank my bum, I had never been spanked before but surely it could not be too bad. I looked around, there did not seem to be anything to hit me with so hopefully it would only be his hand.

With trepidation I bent over his legs making sure my tiny boobs were not pressing on his leg, I put my hands on the floor and took a deep breath. My heart was beating so hard and fast I bet he could feel and hear it. The fluttering in my stomach and a dry mouth but also the strange erotic feeling of being powerless.

He lifted my skirt up over my back, I brought my hand up to push it down but realised he would not agree to that so I put my hand back on the floor. I was glad about my choice of knickers, my bum was well covered, perhaps I should have worn three pairs!

"Are you ready?" he said.

"Yes." I lied, but what alternative did I have?

Ow! his hand came down on my right cheek, that stung but I could stand it. Then on my left, right, left, right, left cheeks, It was beginning to hurt and also felt warm, I could not keep quiet and let out some yips and ouches.

Oh shit I was turned on, I'm embarrassed to say that I was becoming aroused. I could feel myself becoming wet down there. Why does my body let me down? What's he going to think of me? Christ, what do I think of me?

He struck again Ouch, I don't think he was hitting any harder but it was certainly hurting more and I was becoming louder. When would he stop? it was a long time until eight o'clock, I would be in agony by then.

Another four spanks, I wiggled my legs. The pain of the spanks was becoming more of a warmth radiating from my bum to the rest of my body, mainly to my pussy. I was feeling turned on and didn't want him to know although I could smell my arousal so I'm sure he could. He rested his hand on my bum. I realised that I didn't want him to stop.

"Don't stop" I whispered half hoping he didn't hear me.

"Are you giving orders now?" he said. Hell, what did he want? I'm asking him to continue spanking me even though it really hurt and he was questioning me.

"Please don't stop, sir." What the hell was I saying, my pussy was leaking even more, my knickers must be soaking.

He put his hand on my back gently holding me down, his right hand rested on my bum. He then told me I was free and my papers would go off for marking, no guarantee of a pass of course but at least a chance. The relief went right down to my sex, gushing even more I parted my legs. I could go home, I didn't have to stay, hell I didn't want to go. I felt his fingers touching my pussy

"Don't stop," I said. I wasn't going anywhere, I couldn't leave, I needed to come, I needed him.

"Are you giving orders again?" he asked. What did he want? Me to beg? Oh shit that's what he wanted.

"Please don't stop, sir" I said, emphasising the sir. God I needed it.

Suddenly he hit me twice more very hard. He started to massage my pussy through my knickers, I was so stimulated near to coming. I asked him to fuck me. Oh how I wanted him to fuck me.

I was leant over the chair and he fucked me slowly and deeply, right in to the hilt. I felt it echo through my body, I came almost immediately. "Get up and kneel between my legs." He ordered.

I was staring directly at his cock. I kept reminding myself that I could stop any time I wanted. It was quite a nice cock, although I did not have many to compare it to, it was clean and smelt only of me. He told me to kiss it, I did more than that I sucked on the head. I was just getting into it when he picked me up and kissed me.

"Take your knickers off," he ordered. My legs turned to jelly, I could just leave I thought as I pushed my knickers the rest of the way down. He led me to the settee and laid me down, put his face between my legs and his cock in my face.

Wow, what he was doing with my clit was unbelievable I have only had oral sex once and it was nothing like this, experience counts. His cock was under my nose so I took it in my mouth and licked my tongue around it. I was finding it difficult to concentrate on his cock with the activity down below. I could feel it building up, his tongue worked faster pushing my clit against his teeth, I exploded with orgasm.

123456...9