A Naughty Bus Travel Experience Ch. 02

Story Info
More accidental wardrobe malfunctions in a bus.
2.2k words
3.9
21k
16
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was one of my routine bus journeys to the office in the morning. I waited uneventfully at the bus stop my usual AC bus rolled in and I got on to it lazily looking for an empty seat around. Surprisingly I couldn't find one either in the first half or the latter half of the bus which was two steps above.

However, there were 3 seats in the open space between the two halves of the bus. Now the problem is that people rather prefer standing than sitting themselves onto those three seats the reason being they face perpendicular to the direction in which the bus is moving so every time it brakes or accelerates (revs up), the inertia kicks in really hard and you have nothing to hold on to so you end up losing your balance.

I asked the conductor about the unusual crowd and he replied that they were all headed towards the last stop which is near a religious place.

I was like, "What the heck? So, I will have to stand all the while!?"

After a few stops, the bus was getting really crowded and it became difficult to even stand without brushing against someone.

So, I was like, "Fuck it! I will take the last of those 3 seats since it was the only one empty."

I put on my earphones and started watching the bar scene from Inglorious Basterds.

Suddenly I noticed a beautiful drop-dead gorgeous girl enter the bus so much so that I even lost interest in what I was watching. She looked about my age namely 24 years and wasn't a regular traveller unlike the others including me. She took the ticket and proceeded to look for a seat albeit hopelessly which was evident from her expression.

I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was tall, about 5'8", a petite slim figure 34:26:36 with a generous set of 32B breasts swaying with the inertia of the bus along with her untied hair as well. She was wearing a deep U-neck top with the thinnest spaghetti straps, which was frilly and sheer, and barely reached her belly button.

There was a good 3-4 inches of cleavage visible which gave me an instant boner. Her jeans were a pair of Levi's low rise ones, starting literally halfway to the hip bones. Although they were designed as hip-huggers which could be clarified from their accentuating cut, they seemed to be one or two sizes bigger for her which she probably chose for comfort reasons.

Basically, the gap between the waistband of the jeans and her skin was quite prominent and they seemed to threateningly slide down with each step as her ass swayed. As I was admiring her, I noticed that she was headed towards me. I smiled to myself and wondered what a lucky day. As she came closer, I noticed that she had way too many bags hanging from her arm.

She did manage to find a spot to keep a few of them but ultimately, she had to hold on to two of them. One of the bags was her Baggit handbag while the other was a Cake from Theobroma. She was standing right in front of me, her belly button to my face which was even more exposed because she had to grab the handrail above.

As inertia would have it, she kept swaying to and fro, many a time almost touching my hand (which was holding my phone) and ultimately the bus revved up so hard that she got thrown onto my hand, dropping my phone with a thud. I did manage to save her from falling face down by extending my hand to grab her handbag but missed it and instead got her jeans' waistband thus accidentally pulling down her jeans a bit.

About 2 inches of her buttcrack was visible now and as she was regaining her composure, we both apologized to each other. She bent down to pick up my phone thus exposing 3 inches of her buttcrack now, even while standing. She dusted it and gave it to me and I thanked her.

As luck would have it, the bus got even more crowded and she was getting shoved and pushed to an extent that now she was sideways, with her right hip bone to my face, and her right leg between my legs when the bus gave another killer rev and that's when she lost all control and fell on my lap. She did manage to save her cake though but dropped her handbag. Instinctively my hand caught on to her handbag and as I retrieved it and gave it to her, she apologized again and got up.

I said, "Do you want me to hold the cake for you?" to which she happily obliged and promptly gave it to me.

Then, she did a weird thing, she must have realized that it wasn't safe for her to stand exposed in the aisle and get thrown off every time the bus braked or revved, so she did the most amazing thing ever. She stood between my seat and the middle one, all the while leaning her ass onto my right shoulder.

The warmth of her ass hit me like a bolt of lightning while jolting my dick upright and simultaneously making me blush. I understood that she was doing it for the sake of her own good and she intended to lean onto the backrest of my seat, but it barely had enough cushioning or surface area and inevitably she rested her body against my right upper arm and shoulder. I didn't dare move my arm to a point that it became numb but I told myself that this is a rare occasion and don't be an idiot by letting it go. Be a gentleman and support her through this turmoil.

The bus went on as we both kept staring at our phones and that's when I noticed a tickle in my right ear. It was her hair as she was hunched over me and falling asleep. I wowed at her blatant daring as nobody in their right mind would want to sleep in a bus in such a position or situation. As she kept falling deeper into her slumber, her body kept pressing harder onto mine.

Eventually, I wanted to stretch myself and did so while slowly lifting my right hand. As I proceeded to do so, her ass kept sliding downward and she was about to fall down when I instantly stretched out my right thigh and her ass promptly landed on it. She had sleepily let go of the handrail and was now at full mercy of my body against hers.

Slowly she turned her back towards me and her ass was now firmly planted onto my right thigh, with her back on my chest. This is when I realized that her top was backless as well and barely tied with a thread across her shoulder blades. I had never experienced a girl so closely albeit accidentally. I placed my arm around her belly to prevent her from swaying and continued to stare at my phone.

After a while, she started adjusting herself as her left ass cheek was unsupported and she plopped herself even closer to me to a point where now her entire ass was on my lap. She promptly fell asleep again as I wondered about where to put her cake. I figured that I would just have to keep holding it in my left hand. I looked down to see a generous 4-inch ass crack along with a sheer down blouse both simultaneously greeting my eyesight.

My already hard dick started to twitch and I sensed precum. I wondered if she could have felt it and to my amusement, I realized she was having a dream of her own as she was now moaning softly. I noticed that she had placed both her hands to the front, gently massaging her lower abdomen. I knew where this was going and she proceeded to put her hand further into her jeans.

I removed my hand to give her space but I still had to prevent her from falling down and eventually after evaluating my lack of options, I grabbed the back of her jeans' waistband. My fingers reached down her warm ass crack and I realized that she wasn't wearing underwear! That was it for me... I came in my pants!!:)

In her stupor, she had already massaged herself quite well with her right hand and then she proceeded to massage her neck with her left. In due process, her spaghetti straps fell down and as obvious as it was, she wasn't wearing any bra either. The top kept sliding lower with each of her hand movements and was now on the verge of exposing her nipples. I felt that I should do something and I instantly let go of my right hand from her ass so that I could use both my hands to bring up her straps.

As I proceeded to slide her straps upwards on her shoulders, the bus braked hard and she fell off my lap onto the floor of the bus, flat on her ass thus waking her up. Needless to say, the straps broke apart and I sat there blankly staring at them as she struggled to get up. That is when I realized that she probably hadn't noticed that they were missing and I quickly stuffed them in the cake bag.

As she turned around, I gave her a hand which she grabbed and got up and started dusting herself, all the while completely oblivious to the fact that both her straps were missing, her jeans were unbuttoned and halfway down her ass. Her boobs were borderline popping from her top, save from the one thread tied across her back. She panicked and, in a haste, grabbed her jeans' button and proceeded to pull them up. That is when the bus gave another jolt which made her swerve and fall down.

Again, I extended my hand to catch hold of her but instead ended up grabbing the ONE thread across her back which was barely holding her top. It came off along with the jeans' button and there she lay on the bus floor completely backless, with her jeans close to getting pantsed.

Now, this was a tricky situation because if I gave my hand to help her up, she would have to let go of one side of her top and end up exposing one of her breasts. As we stared at each other, wondering what to do, a random passerby picked up her handbag and gave it to me. Now I realized that it was time to be a real gentleman and help her out. I placed the cake and the handbag down to my left and got up from my seat. I went around her back and squatted down to pick her up.

She got to her feet and asked me, "How are you going to fix my state of undress?"

That's when I had an idea and I said, "Anyway your jeans are Levi's so it won't be odd to go "unbuttoned" (wink wink) and about your top, well we just needed to find a way to pin it somehow as all the 3 straps had come off and unless there was a tailor on board the bus, it would be impossible to fix it."

So I suggested, "I have a pair of scissors and I could pierce two holes to the back so that we could insert the straps and tie them like shoelaces."

She agreed sheepishly as there wasn't much of a choice. I gently turned her around and proceeded to pierce the holes in either side at the back of her top. And then it happened again! The bus gave another jolt and I accidentally ripped her entire top in half. Now it was just a dinner napkin barely long enough to cover her boobs. I picked up the dropped piece of cloth and looked at it puzzled.

I started a string of "Sorry!" and she said,

"It's okay, I understand that this was a bad day to travel by bus, let alone my first day in the city itself."

She asked me for one last favour and told me to tie the two pieces of cloth together in a knot, all the while standing close to her so that other passengers couldn't see her. I did as she told and now since the two pieces tied together provided double the length but half the width as earlier, I proceeded to tie it around her ample breasts. We both smiled at each other and burst out into a string of giggles.

As her stop was around the corner, I asked her how she could go to the office like this to which she replied that anyway she was wondering how to make a grand and memorable first impression and her current bold state would be enough to leave a lasting mark on the company employees.

The hydraulic doors opened, she picked up her bags and as she waved me goodbye, the driver of the bus gave her a surprised look. She complimented him for his driving skills to which he smirked and she laughed out loud. She got down and I saw her disappear into the glass building. The number of stares that she got that day was close to infinity and I looked forward to my journey with her tomorrow and every day henceforth, I hope.