A Naughty Girl Pt. 02

Story Info
Beth Changes Her Mind About Her Stepmom.
2.5k words
4.65
13.2k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly another quick hard smack came down against my skin again, hitting a little harder this time. I felt the wavering electricity shoot between my legs, sending tingles against my sweet pearl. Again, her hand rubbed against my red, raised stinging skin, this time she rubbed her finger along the pink outline of the welt on my ass cheek. A moment later I then felt her finger trail along the crack of my ass then pressing into my crease as my body un-involuntary pushed against her tiny digit.

"Beth, you are being very, very naughty" Emma now hissed at me as she continued to run her finger down my crease until it rested over my tightly puckered asshole.

Ever so gently she now pressed her digit against my anus as her other hand suddenly smacked my ass cheek once again. I could now feel my pussy juices starting to flow as another intense ripple shot through my body. Emma then focused her eyes onto my back as she lifted my t-shirt upwards. Her fingers were now running up my spine until they found my bra strap and with expert moves, she snapped the backing of my bra and unhooked the top clasp.

"What are you doing?" I asked my stepmom with my ass still pressing against her gently massaging fingers.

I could now feel my wetness seeping out onto my bare outer lips begging to escape. I obediently lay there over her smooth legs taking notice of her tight panties against her thighs. As I turned my head around and glanced over my shoulder my eyes flitted between her panties and her pussy lips pushing against them. I could have sworn I could see a small wet patch beginning to form on her panties.

"I'm going to teach you what happens to naughty girls Beth, naughty girls don't get to wear bras as naughty girls are dirty little sluts" My stepmom told me as she unclasped the final snap on my bra.

My bare boobs now rested gently against the smooth skin of her thigh as she pulled the bra out from under me, and my stepmom let it drop to the floor under me at her feet. All of a sudden, another hard smack came down on to my backside, this time it was sharper than any of the previous smacks making me moan as the tears began to form in my eyes. I was becoming more and more aroused with her spanking me despite every desire to hide my face and let the tears flow.

"What do you have to say for yourself young lady?" Emma wanted to know as her hand lowered back onto my crease millimetres away from my sweet wet hole as I moaned out again loudly this time arching my back up to meet her hand.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK

"I said...what do you have to say for yourself?" She asked me again after spanking my ass three more times.

"Good girls don't try to finger fuck on the new sofa, good girls do as they are told" She then spat at me as I paused a moment panting as her finger slipped a little closer to my hole, tracing around the edges of my lips, caressing the edges of my most sensitive area.

"I'm sorry..." I pleaded as I felt my nipples stiffen against the smooth skin of her bare thigh.

Her other hand had now trailed around and was resting on my shoulder for a moment. Slowly it lowered down across my side and slipped underneath my aching rib cage against the side of my boob.

Another moan escaped my lips as she continued to rub over my side pushing against my sensitive skin. Her finger ran along the side of my lips again and this time the rubbing moved slightly along the inside of my lips feeling my wetness without touching anything else that was aching to be touched. A quick swat against my swollen pussy lips sent ripples coursing through my veins and I could feel my pussy juices growing with every tap of her finger. My body was now practically begging to be touched.

"Sorry, what did you say?" Emma demanded again this time reaching her hand underneath the side of my boob and moving slowly towards my stiff nipple.

"I'm sorry Emma" I now panted with my body tense and alert to every touch.

"Good" My stepmom said taking her hand away from my tight aching pussy.

Emma began to stand up while pushing my body off hers and sending me to my knees. I watched as she expertly grabbed my hand and moved my body up onto the bed.

"LAY DOWN" My stepmom barked at me as she walked towards the dresser on my father's side of the bed.

I obediently listened unaware of what she was now pulling out of the drawer. I frowned when I finally saw it was a black silk tie that came into view. What the hell was she going to do with that? I pondered as my eyes focused on her tight curves again. I couldn't help but stare at her beauty, as I watched her boobs bounce under her shirt and that was when I noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra after having had her shower. I now wondered if she had done that on purpose.

"What are you looking at?" Emma asked, her hands skimming under her shirt and lifting it up and over her head.

I now watched as her incredible boobs came into full view, a perfect D cup bouncing gently in front of my eyes. Her dark pink coloured nipples were puffy and swollen as I licked my lips gently imagining how sweet they would taste.

"You" I answered cautiously.

I couldn't have her telling my dad about my naughty behaviour and I needed to make sure that she wasn't going to tell him either, but fuck she looked so fucking sexy.

"I saw you staring at my tits earlier Beth when I was in the shower, so I need to see yours to keep things fair, of course" Emma said now standing over the bed and glancing at my very stiff nipples.

My panties were still around my knees exposing my bare pussy to her prying eyes. She stopped looking at my stiff nipples for a moment and glanced down at the damp, glistening mess that she had created.

"Why are you staring at me, do you like what you see?" She asked raising her hands up to her own boobs and cupping them firmly before she let them fall again.

I nodded carefully unable to make any noise as she smiled lightly down at me then took my hand and placed it above my head. I could feel the silk tie wrapping around my wrist snugly before she tied it gently to the headboard above my head. She then took my other hand and secured it tightly as well ensuring that both of my hands were tied up and unable to move. I could feel my breathing increase as my heart started to pound in my chest as she moved slowly down to the foot of the bed and reached for my panties that were still bunched at my knees and pulled and trailed them down to my feet and then she pulled them right off and dropped them at her feet.

My stepmom then kneeled on the bed with her body now straddling over mine and then began crawling towards my face letting her long blonde hair tickle over my body as she moved upwards. All I could do was watch her hot body move along mine as I ogled her big boobs which sat slightly above my heaving body. As she approached my boobs with her perfect tits lowered slightly rubbing against my own swollen nubs she stopped moving upwards.

"Do you know what happens to naughty girls Beth?" My stepmom asked me as she moved her mouth closer to mine.

I could smell the sweet toothpaste smell on her breath and the mint ticked my nose slightly. I couldn't breathe properly; my heart was still pounding away in my chest trying to escape. I shook my head no and waited for an answer that I could practically beg for. Her mouth lowered knowingly against my own as she kissed me intensely. I sighed as my mouth opened for her waiting tongue which she pressed against my body as she licked and caressed my tongue with her own. Emma then moved her hands downwards towards my waiting boobs and cupping my bare boobs entirely she began to massage them gently.

I moaned loudly into her mouth as my nipples hardened against her smooth palms. Her fingers found my nipples quickly and began twirling and twisting them between her index fingers and thumbs. With a quick pinch she released one nipple and moved onto the other one. Again, Emma grabbed my boob tightly, squeezing it between her thin fingers that traced around my areola and pinched at my swollen nipple intently. She continued to train her fingers against it until ripples of pleasure were shooting through me. Emma then kissed me a moment longer before starting to make her way to my neck.

I now felt her warm breath against my slick skin, feeling every nip of her teeth as she went. Emma nipped gently at my earlobe before moving her mouth down to my chest as my back arched knowingly and I was unable to stop myself. Again, I felt her mouth clamp down on my nipple greedily before flicking her tongue against my dusky pink nipple quickly. Her pace then slowed slightly as she circled my nipple in her mouth.

My stepmom then moved over to the other side, biting gently on my hardened nipple. A cry of ecstasy escaped my lips Being tied to the bed my body was unable to move away from her greedy mouth. She continued to suck on my nipple repeatedly, releasing me before taking a large mouthful of my boob into her mouth and kissing it intently. My pussy ached in anticipation, dripping sweet juices between my lips and pooling on the comforter below me. Slowly her fingers moved down trailing against my belly button before resting above my slit again. My body quivered, still sore from the spanking I had been given but more alive than I have ever felt before.

"OH EMMA!" I cried out, my voice practically begging now, and I couldn't have stopped myself no matter how hard I tried to.

I needed to feel her mouth against my aching pearl, and I needed to feel her licking up my juices. Her fingers trailed over the front of my slit slightly sending a warm, blazing heat between my thighs. Another moan purred out of my lips before I could stop it and as I looked down, I saw Emma hovering over my inexperienced pussy.

"Emma, I've never done any of this before" I gasped her hoping that she wouldn't stop after hearing my confession.

My stepmom paused for a moment considering what I had just told her with her fingers resting gently against my slit, sliding up and down teasing me gently.

"Good" Emma answered then lowered her mouth over the top of my slit and began kissing it gently. She quickly darted her tongue between my pussy lips licking at my juices that were flowing throughout.

I watched as she pulled my legs apart and pushed each leg over the edge of the bed, spreading my lips apart.

"That is a beautiful pussy Beth" Emma proclaimed licking her lips as she glanced down at my tight pink hole encompassed by my wet pink pussy lips.

I could feel her breath on my swollen clit which was now poking out anxiously. Emma carefully licked the outer edges of my lips carefully, teasing my body further as her hands reached up and squeezed my nipples once again. I felt my body clench against her grasp, and it sent shocks throughout my body as her hands returned to my hips as she lowered her tongue again. Flicking it gently against my dripping hole

Emma now lapped at the juices quickly letting it drip down her lip slightly. Again, she plunged her tongue against my slit, pressing firmly against it with her tongue before circling it and pushing it into my tight hole.

I screamed out in pleasure unable to contain my excitement as her fingers lowered down and spread my lips further apart before circling over my clit lightly. Another shot of static electricity shot throughout my body.

"OH, FUCK MOMMY" I cried out with my body tensing every muscle in enjoyment as her tongue flicked out again circling up against my clit expertly.

The light and gentle licks were expertly circling as my body tightened even further. She cupped her lips firmly over my sweet pearl, sucking gently against my sensitive nub. While continuing to suck gently her tongue pressed against it sending waves of pleasure through my body once again.

"Oh Emma...I think..." I started to say but my body was unable to contain the waves of pleasure.

Her finger lowered down and thrust deeply into my tight hole again as another moan escaped my lips. Her tongue continued to flick over my swollen clit as her finger curled up against my g-spot. My breathing was closer to a pant now and my eyes were closing as the waved were overcoming me. Faster and faster Emma thrust her fingers into me, switching one finger out for two fingers in. I cried out as her second finger stretched my pussy further. Emma pressed deeper into me until my body was wrapped tightly around her slender fingers. She paused for a brief moment swirling her fingers inside my tightness and feeling the wetness as I enjoyed the sensation.

I waited another moment with bated breath before feeling her fingers beginning to thrust in and out of my pussy again. Faster and faster, she thrust her fingers in and out until the moans that escaped my mouth were just shy screams. My body now erupted in a fit of convulsions as my head began spinning. Every muscle twitched as I began to orgasm for my beautiful stepmother. I felt my juices flowing again over her fingers and onto her waiting tongue as my body continued to shake and shudder. Emma sucked briefly at her fingers and my hole, catching it with her mouth before stopping a moment to catch her breath. I panted feverishly as my body tried to relax from the intense spasms. I tried to wrap my head around what had just happened.

I now considered that my sexy stepmom was sitting and waiting between my still spread legs with her head rising slightly to meet my glazed over eyes. I wasn't sure what was going to happen with Emma in the future, but I knew what was going to happen right now. I was going to convince her to remove the confines from around my wrists and let me return the favour. I watched as Emma smiled down at me, her teeth now clenched together in a grimace as her blue eyes sparkled against her smooth skin as I felt the heat rise in my ass cheeks.

"You can't be serious?" I pleaded, my voice continuing to shake as I tried to come to terms with what was going to happen.

To be continued?