A Naughty Kitten Pt. 02

Story Info
Her indiscretion inspires a unique punishment, and rewards.
13.5k words
4.43
4.5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/05/2023
Created 05/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Punishment, Master?" I enquired from the most powerless position imaginable, squatting indecently over the crystal bowl that was now half-filled with my water. I knew it was pointless, but after what I had already just done, I believed it was worth challenging him at least a little. "I thought, maybe. That... that was it?"

Master laughed. "Imagine how it is for me, waiting so patiently to get back to you. Lately I've been watching Genevieve squirt from her bare pussy, but it was nothing that could make me forsake my gorgeous sex kitten back home. Now I arrived here tonight, and you were just perfect. So hot and sexy, I'm still dizzy from the rush you gave me. But then, just when I'm ready to finally fuck you, I'm presented with this bush of disobedience. Do you think you've been punished enough for this betrayal, Saskia?"

Betrayal? Surely he was taking this too far! "Master... no, I guess not. I'm really sorry. Ummm, should I... over your knee... right now?"

"I think not. A spanking is for correcting naughty behaviour, but this indiscretion is in direct violation of your contract, and deliberate. Let me think on this for a minute." I took the opportunity to carry away our beautiful fruit bowl, knowing that I would never be able to look at it the same way again. I headed down the hallway, towards the downstairs toilet.

But something didn't quite feel right for me. I knew I was in trouble, and usually that was fine; all fun and games, with collars whips and chains! But this seemed different, and not just because in my opinion having hair down there was a clever fit for the whole 'house pet' thing. My Master might have controlled my orgasms, but with the exception of this one thing about pubic hair, he didn't try to control me. Not outside of playtime sessions, anyway. And my appearance including fashion choice and exercise goals were otherwise entirely my own.

Certainly men had their preferences when it came to physical characteristics in women, and it was reasonable enough for personal taste to include pubic hair, or lack thereof. But why had my partner reacted so strongly? I refused to believe that he harboured some kind of deep seeded trauma from something as silly and natural as the female bush!

Maybe I just surprised him.

I had already decided that I liked having a hairy mound and vulva now, and that this wasn't over. I would proceed with getting my wax tomorrow, sure - but I still wanted to get him used to the idea of cutting it from my beauty regime. I would have to think a bit harder next time about how I might present my pubes to him in a positive light. Maybe, by the end of the year, I could be cultivating a sexy bush with my Master curiously observing and encouraging it at every stage of growth.

"Kitten!" The call came just after I had flushed the toilet. I turned to find him walking towards me. He put his arms out as he came close, and I melted into them.

"It's ok, kitten. I thought of just the thing for you." Wow, that was fast. But that was my Master - quick witted and wise. "I want you to go upstairs and light some candles. Plug in the hitachi - the safe code is 4579. And make sure the cuffs and stirrups are in place."

"4579? Yes, Master!" I gave him a quick, but sloppy kiss, and pranced off to comply, and each step saw the back of a thigh brushed by my soft, furry tail. Things were looking up. He didn't seem mad at all now, and he still wanted to get sexy with me. And if my hitachi wand was to be involved, that could only mean a lot of quality attention for my vulva. My hairy, messy vulva!

Upstairs, in our room, it wasn't hard to do what he asked. In fact I had already checked all the candles, and installed the stirrups so that he would have the option of tying me up in a most compromising pose. This had been a pretty easy scenario to predict, whether it was going to be a punishment or not!

I went into the walk-in robe to retrieve my hitachi wand from the safe, and plugged it into the extension cord awaiting such a purpose under our bed. The device represented technology's most direct method for stimulating the female genitals with powerful vibrations. It was the most reliable tool I knew of for forcing multiple clitoral orgasms, and sometimes we used it during sex too. The only problem was, I had been forbidden to use it when I was alone! Something about reducing sensitivity through 'over-self-abuse!' That's why he kept it in the safe, and I knew he would change the combination again before Monday rolled around.

"That was very efficient, Saskia. I'm pleased." He was standing in the doorway, and holding something. A number of elastic bands from the kitchen, it seemed. "Are you ready for me to explain your punishment?"

"I'm ready," I said with confidence, unknowing, uncaring what trial I was willingly signing myself up for.

"Lose the bra, kitten." It was an easy request to accommodate, for I loved being ordered to strip for Master. Baring all by my own initiative was actually a lot harder.

First, I took a pair of wisps of my long brown hair that fell behind my back, and directed them to form strategic coverage over the front of my body. I reached back to unhook, then slowly took the shoulder straps down. I didn't linger with exposing my breasts; I simply dropped the bra to the ground and stood with my hands behind my back - just as I had when he arrived at the front door earlier. My preferred 'cute kitty pose' for the night.

I glanced down at all my revealed olive skin. The romance was realised by the many candles playing their golden dance over my body. My chest was thrust forward, and I checked on the swell of my pert breasts - small they were, but still enough to inspire enduring appreciation from the person who mattered most. As for my nipples, Master had been able to see those ever since I disrobed earlier, thanks to the little peek-a-boo cut-outs in my lingerie. But because of my present stunt with the wisps of hair, they were mostly obscured now. I could be such a tease!

"That's a good kitty-cat. Just as nature intended."

I was sure he would see the extreme blush in my cheeks, even in the dim candlelight of our master suite, presently setup for playtime. I was indeed completely nude now, except for the new accessories I bought that further sold the concept of me being his house pet of the feline variety. My furry black ears stood up atop my head upon a band, but, the naughty part? The matching tail was attached to me by a small butt plug. It was the first one of those I had ever tried, and now that I stood still without my panties on, I was even more conscious of its oppressive presence.

It should go without saying that I wore one other accessory. As always during playtimes, I had my collar on. It went well with the ears, but more than that - my collar was my favourite possession. It inspired me to obey his instructions and to preen under his praise. And it made the idea of being his pet feel more real than the butt plug tail stretching out my asshole.

I realised that the room had been silent for too long a moment, and I started to fidget about. I dared to lift my eyes to Master, eager and terrified to hear what he had in store for me. I wasn't sure how my hitachi was to fit into my punishment, but I was anxiously looking forward to multiple powerful orgasms with some unknown, cruel twist.

"On the bed, kitten. Lying on your back, please."

I just loved being given instructions like this. Simple to follow, and certain to end in something really naughty. In this case, I was anxious and impatient to assume the role of helpless captive and sexual plaything. And so came the hour that my physical predicament would align with my mental state, and that was enough to make my pussy purrr.

I took a moment to convince a bend into my tail, to make it turn upwards. I climbed onto the back of the bed, and, with exaggerated movements, I crawled, ever so slowly, up to my allocated place. My tail was sticking up like that of a cat exhibiting annoyance, and I knew Master would be trying to study my hairy pussy, his narrowed eyes fighting against the inconsistent candlelight that cast shadows behind every curve.

I crawled for as far I could, then I flipped onto my back. This time, there wasn't one strand of hair covering my chest. I was nervous and excited, and I let slip a giggle that probably made me sound a little silly. Only once I had made myself completely comfortable, did Master advance upon me. Doubtless, he had been appreciating my show.

"Saskia," he stated. "The cuffs aren't quite where I had in mind." Our bedhead included vertical steel bars of which I had selected the widest set ones to attach each set of handcuffs to. That would keep my freedom of movement to the bare minimum, which is how we normally did this. Master produced the key from nowhere, and unshackled one from the bed. The key, he put on the bedside table - close by for sure, but it wouldn't be of any use to me! He looped the cuffs around the centremost bar instead, and I offered both my hands atop my head to be shackled. I felt sexier like this with my armpits more exposed, but it would give me a lot more options for squirming about. At times like this, I preferred it if I could scarcely move a muscle!

But Master wanted me in this position, and it wasn't for me to question his reasons. There came the cushioned grasp of the leather on my wrists, which became unyielding after the internal teeth of the cuffs locked into place. I swallowed. There would be no wimping out now, though this surrender was what I had wanted from the beginning.

He pecked me on the forehead, before his lips grazed down my face. I puckered up for his kiss, but he bypassed my mouth, leaving behind only the thrilling aroma of whisky. But his lips found a new target, and he planted his affection deep amidst the fur of one of my tender armpits. Shivers ravaged my spine, and I squeaked loudly. I hadn't expected that! He caressed my ears with his hands - my fake ears. "I think your underarm hair is trapping in your scent, kitten. May I expect the same effect in your downstairs, too?"

Talking a little dirty wasn't something I could ordinarily do. But, I was something of a different creature once I was collared, and captured in restraints. The leather cuffs shackled my body, but set free any remaining inhibitions. So if he was going to make enquiries as to the smell of my vagina, then I would give him my most honest answer. "I hope you will find out, Master. I've been soaking wet for you all night."

"I can tell, kitten. I enjoyed your little crawl up the bed, by the way."

Another nervous giggle. I lay there, impatient for him to continue his play with me. He reached for one of the stirrups, which were also attached to the corners of the bedhead. When he designed the system, he had used lengths of rope that would pull my knees up towards my chest, though it was more comfortable for me to let them fall out wide, leaving the more delicate parts of my anatomy perfectly vulnerable.

With my happy cooperation, he lifted my leg and secured the stirrup under my knee. Once he had repeated the process for the other, I was left extremely compromised, and very excited. My butt was lifted slightly off the mattress, but here was the problem with Master's decision to shackle my hands above my head. I would be able to pull my body up a bit, and take enough tension off the ropes to spoil the effect of the stirrups. I didn't want to do that, but I foresaw some form of difficult torment imminent, and I was likely to retreat any way I could.

He stooped down to my business area, and lingered. I could feel his nose brushing over the long hairs now adorning my outer labia. I felt my cheeks burning; even though his face had been down there a thousand times before, being forced to expose myself this much was always enough to make a girl blush.

"Hairy cunt or not, she smells divine as always." The vibrations of his voice fluttered through my lips and clit, and I got tingles all over my body. I stopped breathing in anticipation of his first lick, but it was evidently delayed. He just kept his face right there, staring at my swollen lips, breathing in my scent, and drawing out my embarrassment.

Apparently, he had enjoyed the dancing of other women whilst in Paris on business. Dancing not just from professionals, but also private shows from his PA, Genevieve. But despite all temptations, he had gone this long without seeing a pussy close enough to smell her. He hadn't tasted vagina in more than two months, and I expected him to be ravenous, just as I remained impatient to be consumed. I hoped that the sudden presence of pubic hair wouldn't discourage him from diving in with his tongue.

Embarrassed as I was, I couldn't have been happier as I lay there, soaking in Master's appreciation at last. Divine - that's how he had described my pussy. And he lingered so long that I wanted to believe he was finding the beauty in the new furnishings down there. When a house pet is naughty, she wants the misdemeanour to be noticed, the result scrutinised, and a harsh discipline actioned.

But what did he have planned, anyway? He made himself very clear that I was to be punished for neglecting my waxing obligations, but thus far my hitachi wand was only ever used as a reward. At this point, the anticipation was certainly wearing on my nerves!

He dipped a finger into my honey pot, and smeared my juices over my clitoral hood. My button was quick to respond, but though he repeated the process a couple more times, his touch lacked pressure, didn't linger long enough to bring me the pleasure I craved. Instead, after long moments of excruciating tingles, he retreated from me, leaving me reeling from disappointment. My pussy had been spread before his face, all juicy and throbbing - I had expected a long and blissful session of his skillful oral worship!

Master reached into his pocket, and produced the handful of elastic bands that I had spied earlier. What I hadn't noticed until now, was a bunch of little plastic tipped alligator clips. I had originally bought them for stringing up photos of us, but they had been sitting in a drawer somewhere ever since that idea had been taken down.

I could see now that he had cut the loops of the rubber bands, and, one at a time, he began threading each length through a single clip, passing it through a thicker, uncut rubber band, and double-tying the cut ends to reform the loops. "What is your safe-word, Saskia?"

I pouted. I didn't like saying it, and actually the only time I ever said this word was when he asked me this exact question. "Mustard," I muttered, and poked my tongue out at him. Probably not a recommended gesture for submissives in general, but it was within the realm of the acceptable behaviour of a house pet. Speaking of, cats hate mustard, and so do I.

Master completed eight elastic-loop-alligator-clip combinations before he held the thicker band up to me for my inspection. It looked like an octopus! The smaller bands hung down like so many tentacles, each of which ended in one of those grabby little clips.

Master got down close to me again, and gathered the hair on one side of my outer labia between his fingers. He twisted it into a short, thick piece of rope, and then clipped one of the 'tentacles' to it. "Oh." I was going to make myself overly anxious if I kept likening his creation to such a nasty sea creature! He tugged slightly, inspiring yet another of my nervous giggles. Rubber bands weren't the most romantic bondage tool I could think of, but his plan seemed to be working. Something to do with using the elastics to pull on my pussy hairs?

He repeated the process on the other side of my labia, and the puzzle began to divulge its mystery. The 'octopus' was in front of my vulva, and my pubes would serve as anchor points to hold it there. The third and fourth bands were then attached about an inch above the first two, this time in-line with my clitoris. The next three were way up higher in my bush, and I observed that the octopus was now more centred over my pleasure button than my pussy.

And only then did his design fully make sense to me. The hitachi! Sure enough, Master picked up the wand, and I stared at the bulbous end that was intended to be held over the clitoral area. Tonight, we wouldn't need to hold it in place, per se. Master stretched the 'main' elastic band over the business end, and I winced as seven sensitive patches of skin were pulled on at once. Once he let it go, the pull was mostly gone. Mostly. The wand was drawn right up against my clitoral hood, and the remaining tension was just due to the weight of it.

Then, I felt a gentle tug on my tail - or rather, a slight stretching in my asshole. I watched him attach the eighth and final elastic partway down my length of tail, which made sense because having an anchor point south of the whole contraption would keep it more in-place.

My giggles continued more playfully. He had made me nervous with this dramatic bondage of my pubes, but now I saw his plan as nothing more sinister than unrelenting forced orgasms while I sucked on his cock. I hoped he would fuck me as well, but as far as 'punishments' went I was getting off very lightly!

He walked into the ensuite, swiftly returning with a hand towel which he opened out and folded over once, before laying it out underneath my ass. "Saskia, are you ready for me to explain your punishment to you?" He typically used my name when we were to have a serious conversation, or in the company of certain people. But still, explain? 'Tonight we will be administering a record number of toe-curling orgasms to a very patient house pet on heat.' He had just put the towel down, so that was the only explanation I really wanted to hear!

I nodded anyway, and he switched the hitachi on. By default, it operated at the lowest setting. Our quiet bedroom was invaded by the familiar hum of the most effective clitoral stimulator known to man. The pleasure was immediate, and I moaned in appreciation. I didn't get to play with this toy very often, and having it held in place while I was spread wide open was a delicious novelty, if slightly uncomfortable.

"How is that, Saskia, do you think you could cum from the 'low' setting?"

"Ummm, yes?" I was a nervous kitten, suddenly unsure of Master's intentions. "After a while, I think. If I focus on it."

"You would do better to focus on not cumming, Saskia - especially when I turn it up a few notches. You may ask for permission at any time, but fair warning - I'm going to say no, no matter how much you beg.

"If you cum tonight without permission, Saskia, I'm going to take that tail out of your ass and replace it with my cock. I think it's cute that you put something in your virgin ass on your own accord, but maybe it's time I stretched it out properly."

"Oh! Master. No-" I stopped myself, for protesting would get me nowhere. At the end of the day, I could use my safe-word if I needed to, but in the few years we had been together I had never wanted to do that. He would be disappointed if I did, and I was sure he would interpret being forced to stop all proceedings as a failure on his part more-so than mine. As for anal sex, I didn't think he was into it anymore than I was. For starters, I didn't want my ass permanently stretched from being fucked all the time. But if Master really wanted to do that with me, well...

"I noticed your new fuzz doesn't quite encroach down to your asshole, so I can fuck you there without you tickling my cock. If you don't want to lose your ass virginity, Saskia, it's quite simple. Just don't cum without permission."