A Naughty Kitten Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned forward, and then forward some more, so that his cock escaped my crushing embrace but lingered in a wet kiss between my nether-lips. I moaned into his ear, my signature moan with a heavy dose of the fluttering to live up to his name for me. I wiggled about just enough to make certain that his glans were thoroughly teased, while purring again and again.

"May I cum this time, please?" I held his cock hostage for the answer I wanted, and I applied small, taboo squeezes over that digit that remained oh-so-intrusive.

"Kitten knows how to get what she wants." With his free hand he cupped a breast, and I lifted my chest to offer him a suckle of my nipple.

"Ya-huh!" He flicked my nub with his tongue, summoning more blood to fill it and sending shivers from my sternum to my spine.

"On my command, kitten, and not before." His mouth engulfed that sensitive part of me, and I purred continuously while he sucked and licked. His cock was reaching for my pussy, clawing desperately at heaven's gates.

Admission denied. For just a moment...

I kept squeezing his probing finger, but my muscles down there were linked so that each time I did, the contraction of my vagina smooched his enraged helmet that throbbed helplessly at my entrance. For him, this would be torture. I liked to test my position as the submissive with stunts like this, but it wouldn't be for long.

I closed my eyes and clung to that feeling of being so profoundly desired. Wanting to milk the moment, I transitioned my purring into sultry banter. I remembered something he said earlier, and threw his own words back at him. "How is that, Master? Do you think you could cum from the 'low' setting?" With just his tip barely inside me, I wiggled my hips to inflict the meanest tease I knew how.

Light exploded behind my eyes as agony pierced my nipple. Master's passions compelled him to bite, and despite my impulse to make him wait a few more moments, I slipped. In the next moment I was once again impaled upon his mighty phallus - and if I'm being honest with myself, that's precisely where I belonged. Air compacted into my womb and I hissed it out in pain and joy. His teeth remained locked on their target, sawing my delicate flesh, chaining me to the bottom of that elusive pit of sweet surrender.

"Hnnnn, Master... you're so rough... mmm..." His finger slowly retreated from my asshole, but he made up for it by grabbing onto my butt. I think an entire cheek was caught in his grasp, and I was proud of my efforts to keep this body he lusted for in such good shape. My abused nipple was released with a firm kiss, and he pushed back on my chest just a little.

His hands served as a command, and I sat up tall. He shifted his grip to behind my knees, and pulled me out of my kneeling position. With a squeal I let my legs curl out in front of me, while my hands caught my fall backwards. I sunk even harder onto his cock, until my ass pressed against his big, swollen balls.

They must be near bursting with cum!

"Kitten," Master spoke with sincerity, while securing a firm grip of my ankles and holding them out wide on either side of his chest. "I can barely recognise your pussy. She looks ravenous. Untamable. There is so much hair, but it's all matted with your arousal. Your scent has been my weakness all night, but now the air is thick with your girl-cum, and I'm the one who lies helpless beneath you."

I smiled, but looked away shyly. I think 'girl-cum' was a trigger for me. So rude! I was so embarrassed to reply to that, and I had to look up at the ceiling to get any words out. I remembered what I had said earlier when I had danced my lewdest dance for him. I sought his ankles with my hands, and stepped mine out a little wider. My next performance was going to be notably lewder than that dance! "Just don't take your eyes off me, Master. Watch my pussy while I milk your balls dry. But..." I allowed myself to be bold for a moment. "Promise me one thing?"

"What is that, pretty kitten?"

I swallowed, and looked back down into his eyes. I had happily consented to the theme of my punishment, but the underlying issue remained unresolved as far as I was concerned. I had already decided to find a way to broach the subject again sometime, but surely there was no moment better than the present? My genitals were laid out to him like a flower in full bloom, and he was damn near crazed with lust. And so I decided to give it a shot.

"Focus your attention on my pussy hairs while I ride your cock. See the beauty in everything that makes me your woman."

His grey eyes met mine, and I thought they looked sad. Was I too pushy? No - there was no better time, and no better way, to do this. "Yes, Saskia. I promise to do that. Where else would a man look when his woman is spread out like this?" His gaze dropped down in obedience with his promise. He was doing as I asked, and it didn't matter that I was suddenly feeling under pressure. My pussy was already filled with his meat. We were both equally worked up to the brink of insanity; this wouldn't take much longer.

I pressed up on his ankles, lifting my body. I pushed out into where his hands held me widely, and lowered with my pussy over him with an obnoxious squelch.

"Oh, yes Master. It feels good." I repeated the noisy motion several times, slowly, making sure his cock almost slipped out at each peak. My pussy lips were fully engorged, and were set aflame with each stretch over his imposing helmet. And, from the awkward expression on his face, and the way his hands squeezed my ankles, I expected the pleasure was at least as good for him.

Now obeying my natural instinct, I sped up. I kept him inside me for the faster pace, and I found a rhythm of pelvic grinding that brought paradise to my clit. "Hnnn, nnnn, ahhhnnn," I was panting, my eyes bulging behind closed lids. My vagina was filled, stretched and possessed. "Master, are you keeping your promise?"

He grunted, and squirmed at his hips. If he was trying to escape me now, it was of no use. "Yes, kitten. I'm watching your pussy... she's beautiful. Your hair is tickling my skin and making it itch, but I want to just stay forever."

I smiled, and transitioned from grinding to hammering. Laying back like this, the penetration put extra pressure on my g-spot, and I enjoyed pressing my ass into his thighs and scrotum each time his glans found the end of my love-tunnel. I may have been petite, but I put whatever force my body could muster into the labour of our union. I sang out my complaints, a melody that rode the waves of pleasure from my sex to my throat. My lover was mumbling something about his balls being crushed, but I didn't care. Passion is pain and pain is passion - women understood that well enough, and I wasn't going to stop.

"Saskia! Argh..." He squeezed my ankles harder, and his own feet shook as the orgasm was forced from his body.

I didn't stop; couldn't stop. My body was on autopilot, and my pussy was ready to accept his gift.

"Cum for me, kitten!" I heard his command, but it was my body that obeyed. I had been waiting for so long for his permission, and his words were a more effective trigger than any intense stimulation could have been.

I grinded hard against him. I could feel the ropes of his semen releasing inside me, even as the first wave of ecstasy detonated behind my clitoris. "Yes! Ah-yes!" The candle flames blurred into golden streamers, and my spasming thighs made those lights dance chaotically. I was dizzy, the contractions in my vagina knocked me senseless, and I collapsed backwards under the weight of my pleasure. My legs flew up into the air, and my ass landed up against his balls. I squirmed into them, squeezing out every last drop of his load while I rode out the lingering ripples of the hardest-earned climax in my memory.

I lay exhausted between his legs, my chest heaving as I gasped for air. I was one thoroughly contented house pet, and to make me even happier, Master patted me affectionately upon that shadowy garden, my mound of venus. I closed my eyes, and chose to believe that he was enjoying the soft long curls I had been cultivating.

Once my body calmed down, he pulled his legs out from under me without a word, and swivelled his body to be lying beside me for sleep time. As always, I locked my thighs together to hold in his sticky gift. I was on birth control, but I still enjoyed forcing my body to absorb every drop that he gave me.

I watched him lying with his head sideways on his pillow, facing me. His eyes flickered a few times, and finally closed. Maybe, I would watch him for hours until the candles eventually burned down to nothing.

He sniffed a few times, and scrunched his nose. His eyes opened again, sniffed some more, and then he smiled.

Finally, he noticed the evidence of my naughty antics while he was away! The result of me involving his pillow in my daily masturbations. Masturbations that didn't always end in an orgasm, but were always drawn out, and I was a rather leaky girl, to put it mildly. I bit my lip and waited to see what he would say.

"This," he began, but in a rare moment he was stumbling for words. I guessed he was a little intoxicated on a certain scent? "Kitten?"

His enquiry coaxed a new bud of apprehension to open, right there in the pit of my stomach. "Yes, Master?" I was about to make another confession, I could tell.

"While I was overseas, did you ever cum without my permission? And keep in mind that at times when I was unable to reply right away, an eventual 'yes' would have been meaningless if you hadn't actually waited for my answer."

There it is!

Each time I had enjoyed a forbidden orgasm, I had considered that this moment would come. I had been nervous, because even a single misdemeanour was worth a painful session over Master's knee. But though all spankings hurt and made me cry before the end, they were not all equal. There was no doubt that I had set myself up to receive the maximum penalty - exactly what that looked like, I wasn't sure. In all likelihood, I hadn't even experienced it before.

But I wasn't afraid. Pain was pain, yes, but for the most part I was naughty on purpose. Whether it was buying premium, buttery treats from the local patisserie and scoffing them in front of him (including his share), or unplugging his computer when he was trying to get work done and I had better ideas - this was just our thing. This was my role as the house pet, it was our special game, and one that we both loved to play perpetually.

As for my answer to Master's question, I didn't really have to think about it. I had practised it in my head many times already, though I didn't realise I was going to say it out loud until this moment. I propped myself up on an elbow, and presented myself with as much allure as I could muster. My long dark hair was draped messily over a breast; the other, I cupped in the hand that I lay upon.

When I spoke, it was slowly, sultrily. "When the Master goes away, the cat cums from her play."

Master regarded me for a long moment. This wasn't like before, with the pubic hair. This time, he was smiling. I wondered if on those occasions he had just referenced, if he had actually seen my text messages immediately, but then 'slept on it' before replying? "How many times, kitten?" His voice carried ample authority, but no hint of genuine disappointment. And, most importantly in a moment like this, he hadn't used my actual name.

I shrugged, then pouted. "More than a few, I guess? At least a half dozen. Or more?" It had actually been eight times over the past ten weeks, but I chose to try and appear nonchalant about the whole thing. He would get the exact number out of me eventually, and I would answer for each of those orgasms with one of my cat-lives.

"I see. So you've been a naughty kitten after all. Tomorrow morning, after breakfast and coffee, I'll be calling you over my knee. Have a think about if you can make do without sitting on a very sore tushy all day, or if you'd like me to split it up over a few sessions."

The words sunk in, and my anticipation mounted. My bottom burned without even being touched, and there came a palpitation in my vagina that made me gasp and squeeze the nipple caught between my fingers. An aftershock of my incredible orgasm perhaps, but only Master's most direct words could command my body so.

But then, I remembered something. "Oh," I said, suddenly quite vexed.

"Saskia? I trust there are no complaints?"

"It's not that Master, but ummm, I do have the wax appointment at eleven..." It's true that last year I had partaken in topless sunbathing on a yacht, but seeing me humiliated in front of others was not our kink. So, taking my pants off at the salon to reveal a red and purple, well punished backside was a scene I would prefer to avoid! "Should I reschedule?"

"No."

On behalf of Saturday Saskia, I was already supremely embarrassed, and the pre-emptive burning over my ass intensified. I started twisting my pussy hairs in my fingers, a little nervous-something I had started doing that, given the chance, could easily become habit forming.

When I met his eyes again, they were softened, and it was like looking into a thick grey mist from atop a mountain engulfed by cloud. "Saskia, I want you to cancel it."