A Naughty Kitten Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, Master. You said you won't give it to me. I-" I could feel tears starting to well. I was physically and emotionally sensitive, and the humming over my clit was already feeling really good. "The hitachi is... Master, what do you expect me to do, exactly?"

"I'm so glad you asked, because there's one more thing for me to set up. Please, lend me your patience for another minute."

Easy for master to say, he wasn't subjected to an endless stream of exquisite vibrations into the most sensitive part of his body, whilst under strict instructions not to cum!

He walked into the wardrobe, promptly returning with a rope. He arranged the electrical cord of the hitachi to travel straight down the middle of the mattress, and I watched him lash it to the foot of the bed. He strummed the cord, confirming the vibrator was now held taut between my body and the foot of the bed. Needless to say, I was pretty confused on top of quickly losing my mind to the pleasure.

"Saskia, I might not have been clear, but you are free to move about in your bonds any way you like. Make yourself more comfortable, escape if you can, or seek relief from your wand."

Oh.

Now it made sense. Our bondage equipment was hardly of the cheap, novelty variety - I had no hope of 'escaping' until Master released me. But because he had cuffed my hands above my head instead of out wide, I could, as I had noted earlier, pull myself up the bed a little. And as the wand was attached to the foot of the bed, it would not follow me, granting a reprieve to my oh-so-sensitive clitoris. However...

I tested it out, and whimpered when I felt the tugging on all 7 points where he had affixed the wand to my pubic hair. I bore with the pain for a long moment, and then slid down again to the buzzing device. Right now, I was still loving the vibrations, even though they did fill me with dread as I crept inexorably towards a forced orgasm.

"I think you comprehend your predicament now. And, I hope you can understand, kitten - it is all thanks to the fur you allowed to grow."

He was right. He had devised a punishment that was on-point with teaching me the specific lesson I needed to learn. No doubt I would think harder in the future before neglecting my contractual obligations regarding grooming. "Ok, Master. But, ummm, can I ask one more question?"

"Yes, kitten." He began unbuttoning his shirt. The explanation was over. Playtime had already begun. I was subjected to a lot of pleasure and just a little pain, and I was perfectly under his control. His shirt fell open, all tightly muscled flesh of such a pale hue compared to my own. But, I liked that. I liked to lie next to him in the morning and place my arm next to his arm, and marvel at the stark contrast between our skin tones. As a couple, we weren't exactly cut from the same cloth. Opposites attract, as they say. My stomach went into a flutter when I spied the rippling contours adorning his torso. Apparently he had maintained a certain exercise regime these past months, even in the awkward confines of his Parisian hotel.

"How long do I have to hold out?"

"Until I run out of patience. Make me want to fuck your hairy pussy, kitten, and I will. Or fail, and I'll fuck your ass instead." He unbuttoned his pants. His brash manner caused my heart to skip a beat, and when he pushed down his last articles of clothing and his semi-erect cock bounced free, I reached my limit.

"Oh, M-Master," I stammered, tried to look away from his beautiful cock, and failed. Instead, I licked my lips as I tried to process the signal my body had given me of a little orgasm already knocking. "May I please cum?" Perhaps it wasn't even worth a try, but the line had become habitual at times like this.

"No, kitten. You had best control yourself."

I gasped, and pulled hard on my handcuffs. The vibrations were gone, replaced with harsh stinging all over my mons and my flaps. I felt my anus stretch as the butt plug was pulled out a little by the taut elastic. I blinked, giving up twin drops of tears. Tears born from my frustration as much as the pain and discomfort.

"You have the right idea," he walked to me nude, the object of my interest bobbing about, looking just a little larger than moments earlier. "But, I think you will certainly fail at this rate. You need to be more disciplined, kitten." He climbed onto the bed with me, and inspected his handiwork between my legs. He strummed on each of the elastics in turn, hurting me more.

He dipped a finger into my pussy. The penetration was not nearly enough, but I loved it nonetheless. He rubbed a circle around my internal walls, and I tried to squeeze him, hold him there. But I couldn't stop him from withdrawing, and, as before, he smeared my cream over my clitoral hood. "It all looks well down here. The tension isn't going to be enough to pull your hairs out, and certainly not your tail. But I'm already feeling impatient, so it's time for level two." The humming of the hitachi became louder - Master had turned it up a little!

It was one thing to be denied orgasm, and sex, but there was something else I wanted just as badly. And I simply couldn't stand to go without it any longer! "Master," I swallowed, still unaccustomed to the pain down below. "May I please suck your cock?"

He hesitated, and I felt more tears flowing. Surely, universally, there is only one answer to that question, especially when phrased so humbly, genuinely! "I won't deny that I'm eager to receive your skills after so long. But this is meant to be your punishment... do you think it's appropriate to give you any reward just yet?"

"Ummm?" I knew I wasn't the smartest girl in the world, whereas Master really was quite brilliant. I couldn't keep up with his mind games, especially with my head spinning from arousal, intoxication, and pain. It was easier just to beg. "I know I've been bad, but... please, Master! I've missed you so badly, and now that I can see it, I have to have it. Your cock is so beautiful. Please, won't you let me have it?"

"Silly girl," he crawled up my body, and kneeled over my chest. His thighs were warm against my tits, and his balls plopped heavily between them. His scrotum was smooth - apparently I was the only one who had neglected certain grooming practices of late. "Why do you think I took my clothes off, if not to feed you my cock? Here, it's all yours now."

Master certainly knew how to tease me! I tried to shift my shoulders forward to reach him. His bulbous head was purple and swollen, and the slight male odour increased my anticipation. But, though he was close, he was still just a little out of reach of my mouth. When he did not move any closer to me, I realised what he wanted me to do.

I think I might have smiled. I pressed my hands into the bedhead, and my whole body slid down. The cruel tugging on my skin was replaced by delectable vibrations, and in the same moment I finally got to taste his sour saltiness on my lips. My ass slowly sucked the butt plug back in, and after the tapered part slipped past my sphincter, I realised I much preferred it when inserted all the way as intended! "Thank you, Mah-ster," the phrase was essentially another of my rituals - I liked to say it with my lips right there, so that I kissed his glans when I pronounced the 'M'.

He responded by pushing slightly into me, but he slipped and his cock pushed against my nose instead. No - that's not what happened. Master had not moved his body - he had just grown to full size the moment I kissed it. Pride swelled in my chest in equal proportion to the blood building in and around my clit.

"God, you're a sexy kitten," he mumbled. "Now, open your mouth." I was all too happy to oblige, and he pushed his cock downward so that I got my first taste of him. I accepted half of his length hungrily, without any patience or consideration of my technique. I knew I should have started by teasing him with the lightest touch of my tongue I could manage, but my only priority was to get as much of my mouth over his hot meat as I could.

"Mmmfff," he was thick enough to fill my mouth the way I wanted, but I also pressed a flat tongue hard up under him.

Master's cock...

I wasn't sucking or teasing, just selfishly tasting and devouring, and I couldn't have been happier. The escalated vibrations on my clit made it hard to focus on doing a good job anyway. For the time being I indulged myself to synchronise with that pleasure, while mapping out Master's swollen veins with my tongue and savouring the thick, salty precum that he dripped down my throat.

"Mawww," I mumbled in the sacred language of mouth-stuffed-with-cock-speak. I graduated to sucking on him, even if only for the purpose of obtaining the rest of his length. Master humoured my desire, and slowly pushed further in. I felt each fraction of an inch pass through my lips and over my tongue. The vibrations, while focused in my clit, were an electric current that passed through my entire body. Somehow, I felt like it was my pussy being slowly filled instead. I certainly hoped that would be the case soon.

Shit!

Sparks were bouncing about my skull - I was going to have to pull away from the hitachi in another moment! But, that would also mean pulling away from Master's cock. But then he held the back of my head, and pushed in harder. If he wanted me to keep going like this, I supposed I would just cum now and accept the consequences. But he pushed in further than anticipated. All the way in. My lips kissed what little pubic hair he permitted above the base of his cock, just as his thick tip tickled me the wrong way at the back of my throat, activating my gag reflex.

I made one of those gross noises you hear in porn, but since he was still holding my head, I tried not to panic. We didn't do this very often; I didn't exactly enjoy it. But I did my best to relax my throat for him, not that he seemed intent on thrusting. Perhaps his intention was to do me a favour - it did occur to me that the discomfort of the deep throat had just rescued me from an unsanctioned climax.

"Is my kitten ready to do it properly?"

I hesitated for a squirmy moment, then nodded. I danced my tongue from side-to-side underneath him, and as soon as he let go of my head, I pulled back and caught my breath. When I sank my lips over him again, I had adopted the role of seductive temptress. I lapped at his cock, avoiding his sensitive glans just for the moment. Now that I had taken back some control, I thought I could remain somewhat focused on my objective.

"Better," he said, and after a click, the vibrations became stronger still. The toy secured to my body was humming away loudly enough to be heard from the next room now - it wasn't as high as it could go, but certainly the current setting was no longer about teasing. The device was designed to force orgasms out of a woman, and that was exactly what it would do. I had to be defiant; try my darndest not to dwell on the intensity of the pleasure. I needed to please Master's cock, tease him and make him crazy, give him no choice but to fuck me. That was the task he had set for me, and I realised now that I couldn't get distracted anymore. Not unless I was resigned to have him in my ass instead. I think I had already decided that I wouldn't be saying 'mustard' - no matter what.

I widened my lips; I was barely touching him, and I slid back and forth a few times, planting a light kiss on his engorged mushroom at the end of each motion. I twisted at my hips to try and break free of the vibrations that sought to bring me defeat. It didn't work.

Don't think about it! Just pleasure him!

I added a tongue tickle under his frenulum, eliciting a gasp along with a dramatic twitch of his cock. He was a man of strength for sure, and even his cock had a mighty presence to it.

"I was thinking, kitten, you didn't even wax your bikini line. I might have noticed earlier, if your new panties didn't have that extra bit of coverage. But you know what doesn't quite cover you so well?"

"Mmmmf," talking about my downstairs was kind of cruel when that was precisely the thing I was trying not to think about! Though, I would be foolish to think that I could ignore the simmering heat down there for long, that I might cope once the bubbles streamed to the surface. Already, my steaming desire tainted the air we breathed. For now, I was obligated to respond to his prompts - even between mouthfuls of cock. "No, Master?"

"Your skimpy bikini bottoms - especially the blue ones that you bought for when it's just the two of us. There's a function on the company's yacht next weekend - just the higher ups and their partners - and no children. Do you remember what I expect of you in a setting like that?"

I pulled my head back to speak, but made sure my lips still smacked over him with each syllable. "My most affable behaviour, and a fashionable bikini under my sundress. And, after a few champagnes in the afternoon? Topless sunbaking on the deck with the other girls." That exact thing happened last year! One young wife got drunk and took her top off first, and I had been shocked, certainly having no intention of joining her. But then Master whispered the command into my ear, and suddenly I was giddily untying my bikini in front of everybody. And once there were two of us, several other women followed suit.

I had forgotten that the same party was coming up again. I wanted to sound fun, and agreeable, so I added something I didn't mean. "Perhaps Genevieve will join? Her boobs are bigger than mine, and Master can enjoy watching us sunbake together."

"Her tits are quite impressive, but yours are truly beautiful. All-in-all, ass-istant would pale beside you as a specimen. But, I'm thinking of making it a little more fun this time. You can wear your new kitty-kat accessories. A little modification will be needed to those skimpy bottoms, but that's ok." There it came, my boiling point.

No!

I pushed on my feet, denying myself the orgasm by again replacing the pleasure with seven stinging tugs around my intimate region. I gasped, and looked up into Master's eyes. "Fuck! Please, Master. I need to cum."

"Not yet."

"But it hurts when I pull away from it. Please, let me finish off on the wand. I also want to keep sucking your cock."

"Then I'll make it easier for you. Open up." He shuffled forward, and fed his thick cock directly into my waiting mouth.

The constant pull on hundreds of my pubic hairs did not get any more pleasant. I gripped hard to the bars of steel above, and suffered through sensations that were totally novel to me. I sucked on him harder than before, as eager for the distraction to my pain as I was to please his cock. But none of that was enough to stop my amorous mind from wandering...

I liked his 'boat day' fantasy. It was easy enough to believe it in this moment, when I could feel that butt plug stretching my tightest orifice. I imagined picking up the skimpy blue bikini bottoms, and observing that Master had cut a hole out of the tiny bit of fabric that was meant to cover my dirty part. He was so attentive to details, he would probably even sew a tiny hem around the hole. And when I pulled them on, I would find that he got the spot precisely correct, and sure enough - I could reasonably wear my kitty-kat tail to his company event.

As I sucked and suffered, I imagined various naughty situations on the yacht. Unlike the kimono I had picked out tonight, the kind of sundresses I owned left almost all of my legs bare. The tail would be immediately obvious. It wasn't hard to imagine in such an atmosphere, that men and women alike would give it a little tug just for fun. And when they did, would it be obvious - the manner by which it was attached? Or would my expression be enough to give myself away? After enough such torments, would I start to moan, whimper or cry out? In the present, there was a taught elastic pull that kept my tail just beyond the place it was meant to reside comfortably. A moan rose from my core, long and deep, and I used it to direct vibrations into the tip of Master's cock.

"Ahhh," it was Master's turn to quiver under my unrelenting pleasures. "A pussy cat should spend some time grooming though." Apparently, his mind was in a similar place, and the fantasy caught a fresh new draft and set to full sail. Could something like this really happen next weekend? "You told me something before, about how you have been enjoying playing with your hair down there? I'll have you take your eyelash comb, or maybe there's a dedicated tool out there I can buy for you. Either way, you can just casually spread yourself out on a sun lounge and indulge yourself. Those bikini bottoms might be lucky to cover half of your bush, but they don't try very hard beyond that."

"Mmmmf," I expressed my agreement in mouth-stuffed-with-cock-speak.

"I wonder if the other guests will try and have an ordinary conversation with you? What do you say to a woman while she lies there, thighs wide open, brushing her soft brown curls out from behind her bikini like it's the most normal thing?"

I was sure he was just talking dirty to me, but as he referenced my pubes, the unrelenting pull on them became too much to bear. Or was it just that I couldn't stand to hear that hitachi humming away so close by, without getting pleasure from it? In any case, I pulled my face away from his cock, and pushed back on the bedhead.

My ass slid down the hand towel, meeting with the cool dampness it had absorbed. When the hitachi found the spot once again over my clitoral area, I found myself in trouble immediately. Had Master turned it up towards the maximum while he fabricated the fantasy? The tingly waves threatened to overwhelm me, but I would do my best for what little longer I could. I also decided that I would not be pulling myself out of any more orgasms tonight, no matter the consequences!

"Mmmmmm, in f-front of everyone, Master? That... that's too embarrah-huh! Sing. What would your b-bosses think of me?" I wasn't arguing, I was giving him the opportunity to add depth to his story. I knew that dwelling on it would turn him on as much as I, and I tilted my chin up to slide my tongue over the underside of his glans. Master grunted, and struggled for a while to respond. Back and forth I brushed my wet, teasing strokes. It was the most sensitive part for a man, and it was finally time for me to target him there without mercy.

"I'll tell them you lost a bet or something. And I'm glad you're willing to go topless, because I'll have you strip down to your bottoms right from the start. We can have you serve food and drink with the other hostesses. When you're not grooming yourself, or-"

He hesitated again when I lifted my head, now swirling my tongue all over his swollen helmet. It was good that my efforts were working, but I was out of time. The power of the hitachi could not be denied for long. It had taken only moments for me to return to my limit, and this time, I was going to embrace my orgasm. And after that, I was going to get fucked in the ass. I still didn't want that, but just thinking about it served to hasten my failure. "-Or needing to relieve yourself. We can take our fruit bowl with us, and I'll have you drink as much water as you can on the morning, so that-"

Fuck!

The fantasy just lost its last shred of realism, but the dirty, scandalous imagery was too much. My clitoris stood erect as the epicentre of blissful turmoil, and churning blood surged through my body and pounded hot behind my ears. There was only one thing left to do before I succumbed, mind and body.

"Master!" my voice was pleading, frantic. "I'm going to cum! Ah- c-can I?"

"Denied!" With fluid purpose, he reached back and switched the vibrator off. I took in a deep breath, and started to shudder. But, the pleasure and the vaginal spasms were absent. It was by Master's command, and not my own will, but I was somehow left teetering on the edge. I whimpered, for the unfinished business was torture. I thought I might cum just from the contact with the stilled rubber. I tried to squirm into it, but it moved with me, and amidst my dizziness and confusion my body just couldn't quite achieve climax.