A Naughty Night

Story Info
Young wife does something very naughty after a house party.
810 words
3.67
100.9k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lane woke in the early hours. His waking erection making him feel aroused and sensual. His cock lay under him like thick warm log and he pushed into the sheets enjoying the feeling of his hardness. He rolled over to cuddle up to his beautiful, Asian wife Colleen. Wanting to wake her with his lips on her soft inner thighs and treat her to this firm shaft. Sliding his hand across the sheets. The bed is warm but Colleen isn't there.

Where is She? Lane listened intently in the darkness. The bedroom door was open to the hallway and directly across the hall was their spare bedroom where Lanes old friend Clint was sleeping. Everyone had far too much to drink at their house warming party and Clint was in no condition to be driving home.

Whispers came faintly through the darkness. A bed creaked and lane heard hushed voices and then silence. A moan, faint and obviously trying to be quiet. Lanes shaft jumped with exhilaration at what was happening. The bed creaked again and then he heard the unmistakable sound of Colleen sighing.

Lane felt his excitement building with the realisation that his beautiful, young wife was in bed with Clint. The bed creaked loudly and Colleen let out a gasp of surprise. Lane heard the bed moving and steadily building into a rhythm. With every creak of the bed, Lane knew his friend was plunging into His wife. He imagined her lips stretched tight around Clints thick, hard shaft, violating her married pussy

Lane stroked his aching cock as he listened to the sounds of His sexy young wife being fucked only a few feet away. The bed creaked louder and louder, faster and harder, banging into the wall as Colleens body was used by Clint. The pounding grew and became a frenzy of deep hard thrusts and then a low growl of pleasure rose to an almost pained cry as Lane listened to the primal sound of another man cumming, deep inside his woman.

The creaking slowed and stopped. The deed was done. Lane pictured his wife laying under Clint, her legs spread with his spent shaft softening inside her. Minutes passed as Lane listened to their hushed whispers in the night. The bedroom door opened and Colleen slipped from his room and quietly crept across the hallway.

Leen lay still as Colleen quietly slid into bed next to him. He waited for a moment, listening to her breathing. By the light of the Moon He could see a sheen of sweat on her perky breasts which made him mad with desire. She jumped a little as he rolled on top of her. "You sexy little slut" he whispered into her ear as he pinned his freshly fucked Wife down on the bed, holding her arms above her head, making her breasts rise up seductively. The strong smell of sex rose up from her soaking wetness, overflowing with another mans fresh load of cum.

Colleen moaned with surprised pleasure as He pressed His lips to hers and guided his thick cock to her swollen opening. Driving fully inside her with one silky smooth thrust he relished the strange new feeling of her cum filled pussy. Lane imagined millions of sperm swimming deep inside his Wife and his thick shaft swelled to rock hard as he began pounding his woman with savage thrusts.

His orgasm was already so close. He felt it rising like a giant wave. He looked down at her sexy young body, her skin so dark and smooth, his thick shaft pounding between her spread legs. He needed to plant his seed inside her and whispered into her ear "I'm going to fill your pussy".

Delirious with lust and desire Colleen moaned loudly, writhing and arching her back as she orgasmed on his magnificent cock. This delicious, erotic display drove Lane over the edge as he erupted inside her, cumming harder than ever before in his life, shooting more hot cum with each stabbing thrust, desperate to fill her until, spent like never before, he Collapsed onto her tiny, sexy body.

After a short silence he spoke, breathless from exertion, "I fucking love you" He said as he softened and slid from her slick, swollen pussy. Still filled with a burning passion, hungrily kissing her lips, her neck, moving down sucking nipples and stroking her firm young breasts. Kissing lower, down her belly, stroking her beautiful body all the way down to her smooth thighs. Sliding his big hands under her sexy ass he grips her tightly and kisses his way down between her legs. "Oh God!" She cries out as he dips his tongue inside and slides up through her soaking wet pussy lips, sucking her clit into his hungry mouth.

"I love you too darling" she manages, through her intense, erotic haze.