All Comments on 'A Naughty Night'

by canicuminsideyou

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 3 years ago

Leen, or Lane? Why the capital letters?

DavidllahDavidllahabout 3 years ago

Loved it, I want to read more!

MigbirdMigbirdabout 3 years ago

Not particularly original and for what it is worth wrong category - reads like a fetish.

premshankerpremshankerabout 3 years ago

What a Husband ??

Fuck

hornycarolhornycarolabout 3 years ago

quick hot and horny. a happy couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Troll bait!

1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Around our house it's normal for my wife to be in bed with a houseguest, or two, sometimes. But it's OK, sometimes their wives are in my bed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Very good story if you are into that kind of thing. Well done !

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Another nasty little friend and whorewife make husband a cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Not a story, just an opening paragraph or so. Hardly worthwhile reading it.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

He is content with the garbage that others leave for him. People who do this are called trash can diggers or cuckolds! Unfortunately there is only 1 * minus 5 * would be better!

Edward1970Edward1970about 3 years ago

There's the bones of a good story here, though it needs a good bit of editing and development. Although very short stories can be fun, the level of cursoriness in this story detracts from the story a great deal. I would recommend that you write more, but develop your stories more and contact one of the volunteer editors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pile of rubbish.

Lee2012Lee2012about 3 years ago

Not into cuckold stories and especially someone else’s cream pie. Had my own after dumping in my girlfriend. Nahh. 3* and that’s pushing it

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Now if you really wanted to write good story and get some great comments when she crawled back into bed it would have gone something like this.

As Colleen crawled back into bed with me, my stomach suddenly lurched, knowing her pussy was full of his ex-friends cum. As she rolled to turn her back to me, my legs pulled up and kicked out hard against her ass, sending her flying off the bed and onto the floor with a loud thud.

She looked up at me wide eyed, and started to cry as I grabber her by the hair and dragged across the hall and threw her to the floor in front of her lover. As I stood there I told both of the useless sacks of shit to get out of my house. It was mine, as it was in a trust left me by my parents.

Clint exclaimed "She loves you dude, this was just sex. We can still be friends." Colleen added "Yes baby, I love only you." I smiled and nodded as I dialed the police to come and have them removed.

There, I fixed it for you.

PS..I apologize for using the same tired LW tropes at the ends but everyone keeps using them too so......

Wash2015Wash2015about 3 years ago

I agree on the comment about this being the bones or outline of a good story.

People mistake what a cuck is. This sounds like a swinging couple, from what is here she isn't being derogatory towards the husband (which is what a cuck relationship is, tearing down one of the partners) for all we know the party last night was a swingers party and she fucked Clive last night too, this morning could have been a follow up quickie.

Develop the story, flesh it out to clarify what you are trying to share. I look forward to additional stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My wife and I enjoy a ‘quickie’ occasionally and your story could meet that need for a lot of readers. So, please don’t stop writing; you have talent. However, there are hundreds of talented, volunteer editors in Literotica waiting to help you. Even just cleaning up the capitalization, spelling, and punctuation errors would move your story up a notch or two.

The theme of your story, a wife putting out for a houseguests, is very hot. Colleen ‘outperformed’ for both men, which was extremely erotic. And husband Lane welcomed her back to the marital bed in a grand style. I don’t think there is a wife in America who hasn’t at one time, or another wanted to fuck a houseguest.

And I’m sure a many husbands would love to share their wife’s feminine charms with a close buddy. When my wife is attracted to one of our houseguests, she usually ends up in their bed just like Colleen. As you said, “With every creak of the bed, Lane knew his friend was plunging into His wife!”

sirhugssirhugsabout 3 years ago
I celebrate your courage

Not everybody is willing to face the inevitable critics of any LW entry.

I gave you a "5" just to counter balance the 1 bombs, but what edward1970 said is all good advice. To which I would add, learn to write more dialogue into your stories. For a voyeuristic tale like this the shortage is not glaring, but dialogue can really drive a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I liked the theme of your story, but agree with those who give you good advice by suggesting a proofreader (or editor). All the mistakes detract from the eroticism of your writing.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago

There is a "Loving Wives" category. WHY can't there be a "Disgusting Cuckold" category also?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hey canicuminsieyou

Did you get so excited by your fantasy of being cucked that you forgot to write a story around your fantasy?

What was written was good. Only part of the middle of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your wife just fucked your old friend , she made the move. Now is the time to dump the cheating slut. But! , no hubby gets sloppy seconds and professes his love how nice for you Cucky, you big idiot.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 3 years ago

The bad part about comments being moderated is we never get to see the 1* fag cuck shit comments anymore. 🤣

So, he liked sloppy seconds, and then ate out her double cream pie. Yeah, that’s going to be a high scorer here!

It’s actually a kind of hot story, and probably happens more often than people would guess, though more likely with girlfriends rather than wives. The thing that will turn off many readers here is that sex is treated like fun, not something deathly serious, as so many readers take it.

Roadrunner88Roadrunner88about 3 years ago

I liked the way the story was told and am looking forward to reading more. It always cracks me up when people who don't like hotwife/cuckold stories read them and complain. Why do you read them? Do you also go to restaurants and order food you dont like? Do you listen to music you can't stand? Slam your fingers in car doors? Where does it end?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Loved it. My wife and I have men over when we can so she can do that to me. 👍👍👍👍👍👍

Bones74Bones74about 3 years ago

Its so funny reading the outraged comments from the tiny dick cancel brigade. Get over it, its fantasy and if its not your fantasy move on. Do you sit there watching Star Wars yelling "That's impossible, it could never happen!"?? C'mon man. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Don't stop now....

canicuminsideyoucanicuminsideyouabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hahaa! Thanks for the feedback everyone. It's my first ever attempt at writing anything so apologies for my mistakes and lack of writing skill. If I ever write anything else, I'll seek assistance with it before posting. If anyone would like to edit this and show me some better style then please do. I'd love to get better and write in a way that draws in my reader and excites them. As for those who don't like stories about Wives getting some different cock, why did you read it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

When we had our house built out in the country, my husband added a few little surprises. One is a huge one way mirror from our guest room into our master bedroom. Since we live far out, when his friends come to hang out and drink, we often offer our guest room so the don’t have to drive late at night. This allows me to play from time to time with a few other men and allows my husband to watch everything. This story really hit home with me. I can’t wait to share it with Devin when he gets home later.

SeangeistSeangeistabout 3 years ago

A very nice short. I expect you’ll write some really good stories in the future. Don’t stop.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

Wow. so many REAL simp-wimp-cuck husbands in the comments and also real females commenters here have acknowledge they are cum-dumps too. Amazing.

I am so mystified why there are (supposed) men who liked cum-dump whores. These are supposed Western men? No wonder you cannot defeat a third-world backward country on man-to-man combat and no wonder you can't win unless you use technology 'cause Western men are pathetic fighting face-to-face.

These kind of women won't survive in my country. No respect for whores. These are not loving wives, they're just lucky whores who have simps/doormats for a husband. Literotica should have category for Cuckold garbage.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

@canicuminsideyou

"As for those who don't like stories about Wives getting some different cock, why did you read it?"

You asked this question. I'll answer with a question "why post it in LW when you know you'll get bashed, why not put it in category Fetish, Romance, Erotic Couplings or Group Sex?

In LW, you post, you roast.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So, is Mac_Lapu the new 26thNC? He certainly seems every bit as stupid. It’s also clear he’s a coward who only says tough shit online. But what do you expect from someone who talks out of their ass?

canicuminsideyoucanicuminsideyouabout 3 years agoAuthor

@Mac_Lapu You are very judgmental for a guy who lists Incest as one of your favorite scenarios.

WetheNorthWetheNorthabout 3 years ago
I agree with the poster

Who says there should be a separate category for posting cuck crap

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Anonymous, you little bitch, who are you to call someone else an internet coward? You don't even have the balls to register a user name before you attack someone else, you tough talking, ignorant asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A nice short story about sharing something rather nice and desirable. It has the ring of truth to it, or perhaps something that you'd be okay with under the right circumstances...

Thanks for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

willing cuckoldry=garbage=one star. Only the filthy sewer rats would favor turning a wife into a slut/whore for others. ONE STAR is too high a score for this filth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Author asks. Why read stories about cheating if you don't like them? Loving wives is all about cheating wives, but there is a big difference between cheating and willing cuckoldry. Unless the tags specifically point out that it's a willing cuck story you have to read the story to find out. Most of the time, in the first or second paragraph one can tell where a story is going. I stop reading at that point, like I did on this one. However anymore, I rely heavily on the comments, which I find out to be very truthful in pointing out the type of story an author writes. So thank you readers that comment, you're providing a service for a lot of readers. You would be surprised how many people rely on public feedback to help them avoid wasting time on crappy stories like this one, or just for pure entertainment. I will never understand why the willing cuckoldry stories are not posted in "fetish". After all the desire to watch a wife get fucked by others and sharing her is a fetish, a practice I find neither erotic or entertaining. What else would one call it? In my opinion, 90% of stories posted in loving wives is garbage. It's the 10% that is worth coming back for, especially the "hall of fame" writers. And thanks to readers like 26thNC and Mac_Lapu, you provide a valuable service by telling the truth, that the cucks don't want to read. (signed ML)

canicuminsideyoucanicuminsideyouabout 3 years agoAuthor

Anonymous. I tagged it with cuckoldry so I don't see your point. If a wife getting some new cock isn't your thing then stop being a whiny little bitch and go read your favorite stories about Mothers fucking their Sons

wolfgrrlTwolfgrrlTalmost 3 years ago

I really loved this! A wonderful, short, to the point story of sharing. As a shared wife I can relate to her surprise and arousal with this!! Thank you for sharing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was very hot! I loved the way he was describing and exploring his wifes cum filled pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Been there, did that, with friend's wives and with my own wife. I still can't get her to do this at our home but off on vacation or visiting my friends, from before we met, and she is more daring than I

DrkmanDrkmanover 1 year ago

Short, sweet and to the point. Only wish there was a risk of her getting pregnant from his friend.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan995 months ago

Only wish there was also a risk of pregnancy. Still, pretty good story.

i122i1225 months ago

Reaching over to feel your wife’s swampy pussy from just being freshly fucked is about as appetizing as it gets. There is nothing better that eating her pussy, fucking her pussy and then eating her pussy some more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous