All Comments on 'A Naughty Night Out'

by Santee110x

Sort by:
  • 91 Comments
vickitvohiovickitvohioover 3 years ago

Just when I think you can’t write anything worse, you out do yourself. Solid 1*

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Another cuck story, what a load of shit

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Beware.

Cuck rubbish.

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Slut

Husband has lost his wife he just does not know it yet

She will never be satisfied with just her husband . She has already started hiding

Her plans and manipulating him, just like any cheater does !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I expect a sequel, from this author or another one, but I don't know in which direction.

I could be, that the husband find's out about the manipulation of his wife and start's his own affair after all. Or maybe he opens his sexual variety.

It could go in both direction, RAAC or BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The shiit is on🎶

And stinks a lot, but parfume for the cucks and sissys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shame really

I assume there is going to be a part two where she outdoes herself and out of her marriage. She is already cheating on him having arranged to meet a second time and subsequently manipulating her husband to agree to another night with the same guy. I guess it was a risk he took and he will loose his wife in the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really, really good.

Thanks! Ignore the haters. *****

ctdansctdansover 3 years ago
not my cup of tea

Written well and I read the tags so I knew what I was getting into.

I was confused because the way this started and her statements and reaction to her friends divorce and his reaction led me to believe that he would confront her or tell her if she cheated he would toss her out. But to give her a pass when he would never get the same? And then he says she can do it quite often whenever she wants?

Surprised me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

i agree i think she will soon give up on her marriage and he will be alone and realize that he was a wimp to give her what she really wanted and now he is alone to bad he didn't have the balls to stop her

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

The whore's loins are on fire for the other man. Never underestimate the cunning of a whorewife and her desire to cheat. He will either burn her or be a cuck, and with this author I'm not expecting a burn.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
None of this is fun.

It just isn't that difficult to write a story about a self-absorbed personality who lives for herself and tries to justify her actions because she gives her husband what she should already give willingly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Anonymous

A good read but not liking how it turned out with the wife actually having a secret affair because how she played the husband by setting up another night with the same guy at a later date and having a connection of feelings. I can see a lot of trouble coming out of this down the line with her having to lie , out right , about who she is going to be with on the next adventure each time , unless she comes clean and then he agrees to it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I very much enjoyed this story...

Up to the point where she started an ongoing affair with George and lied by omission to her husband.

She will let that ember burn and disrespect him in the end.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Shes trash and hes a fucking idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I knew right from the get-go that this was trouble.

She should have just been happy with the one time since she was so happy with her husband. If you give some people an inch, they will take a mile. He will eventually pay for his ignorance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wimp

she's nothing but a nasty whore ,sooner or later she will get something ajax;s won;t take off.

he's just a fucking wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Laughably bad

Obviously she really didn't love her husband or have any respect for him. And as for the last line? A wife should never underestimate the lengths a husband will go to get revenge. A divorce is just the opening salvo.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
If one plays, so should the other

" If we swing, only I get to swing. Agreed?"

Just another entitled bitch who only cares about herself. If the wife has extra lovers for sex than the husband should as well. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Either both have the green light to play or neither should. Husband is being a wimp and a chump putting up with this shit sandwich.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hypocrisy thy name is woman

What is this “loving wife” teaching the kids at Sunday school? Sure ain’t in any Bible I’ve read. He should dump the manipulating bitch and get a decent role model for his kids.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

How to ruin a perfectly good marriage. Dumb, dumb, stupid people. Here's your separation papers. Welcome to divorce court.

BoytitsBoytitsover 3 years ago

She think she has won the lottery but she is still just a cheater and cheaters are caught and there marriage will go down the rabbit m hole!

A3 for the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Sick

She will be divorced within a year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Did we really need another gratuitous

tale featuring a weak, cuck of a husband and a slutty wife? Great for the children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The usual sourpusses don't like it

The story is well written from a grammar and punctuation POV. But plot-wise it doesn't seem logical to offer a hot woman cooped up in a small town a chance to sample another man. If she liked it, she might want to do it again...which is exactly what happened in this story. Maybe they can make it work 2-3 times a year but maybe she'll decide to trade up and leave him. Or maybe she'll decide she wants to do it more often than a few times a year...a lot more often, like a few times a week with different men! Anyway, good job, Santee. A follow-up chapter suggests itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

He gives her a pass and she still has to be a lying cheating sneaky whore

graymangazergraymangazerover 3 years ago

Having read some of the comments I wonder if the author writes just to get a reaction? If so it works perfectly.

But seriously, I rather enjoyed it. The writing was good and I liked the somewhat light hearted style, the idea and execution were entertaining, even if it would be a little stupid in reality, but then isn't most fiction far fetched?

This appears to be a stand alone and it works as such, but it could also be the start of something more, personally, even though I'd like to read more of Ellen's adventures I like it as is. I also feel the need to contribute my two bobs worth.

How do you define a cheat? Is it cheating it the spouse agrees? Or more to the point instigated it? For some, judging by the comments it's simply the fact she's a woman, ergo she's a whore and a cheat. But that aside I agree with some. She had a one night pass but once tasted it was obvious she'd want more, and to assuage her guilt she needed hubby to again suggest it. From what we know so far revenge and divorce won't happen, and the way she thinks and acts she'll progress from conning her husband to just suggesting it herself. Once he agrees to that it's easy to start telling him plainly whenever she feels like it. Before they know it she has one of more regular lovers while he sits at home, a classic cuckold. But he knows and agrees to what she does, so is she a cheat?

I'm giving it five stars because, ridiculous as it was I enjoyed it and I thought Ellen was a marvellous, hot character. And no I'm not a wimp or a cuckold, I just enjoy reading entertaining stories.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

I just don't agree with the general principle of the arrangement. It's no longer a marriage. Just get a divorce and live together or something. She is a cheater no matter what else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Start!

Look, S110x, I'll be frank, your characters are great and the flow of the tale was well done, so well done that it provides more questions than answers.

- She seems to be able to control him, will she progress to total ownership?

- Will she fall in love with George in spite of her "adoring" Bill?

- Will Bill get his act together and have his own "date" and so shock Ellen, she'll desist?

Tough proposition, dealing with a high flying very hot wife in a restrictive boring lifestyle. I would never have suggested he make THIS offer, but what can someone in his situation do....?

Very nicely done, uh, I mean, "begun",...

nixroxnixroxabout 3 years ago
too sweet

I sort of liked this story right up to the husbands offer to let her have a one time sex night.

First, is the unrealistic idea that he could or even should make this kind of offer.

Second, that she would seriously consider and accept his offer.

In a committed couple relationship ANY outside sexual interaction whatsoever is a sure recipe for disaster. Especially, if it was more than just lust that got them married in the first place. Individual ethics and morals plays an important part in any long term relationship.

Was it ethical for him to make the offer - HELL NO.

Was it morally acceptable for her to even consider the offer - HELL NO.

Just4funinmass80Just4funinmass80about 3 years ago

Enjoyed the story very much. Would love to hear more about it. Would love to hear what happens in Savannah and how it finally ends up. Ignore the criticism. It always makes me laugh when people choose to read about cheating wives then act and respond with holier then thou comments. I thought it was HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a conniving manipulative slut ! Who in their right mind would even consider such a disastrous situation ? This cunt hadn’t even cleared one evening before jumping with both feet into her husbands idiotic idea . First rule was no reciprocating ? No way jack i would have kicked her to the curb at the mere suggestion that she would be so selfishly indulgent !!! Besides the lack of remorse and the manipulation of her husband simply proves she is of low character and not wife material !!! Kick the bitch to the curb like now , yesterday isn’t soon enough to remedy your life by exterminating pesty insects like her !!!

rodryder44rodryder44almost 3 years ago

While Ellen seems to appreciate Bill's gift and seems able to juggle two men in her life, I suspect the warm feelings will not last. She already agreed to meet George in the future and set Bill up to make him feel another naughty night was his Idea, Your readers know that Ellen is being manipulative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

hmmm

i just didnt like the ending.

also no real guy would offer this, without head trauma or serious mental illness anyway.

So where is the part where she is dumped?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I read this story about an hour ago. And the more I thought about it, I have to say that for a CPA, which is considered very intelligent, that was the dumbest blunder he could have made. I feel sorry for anyone that has such low self esteem. Why not address the issue if he wasn't wild enough in bed. Or consider selling his business and moving to a better area that would be more to her liking. If this was a true story, I would be betting within 2 years or less, he will be one unhappy man. Divorce city, here it comes. And who will be hurt the most? The poor kids. What a freaking idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow , real sick Emasculation crap , what happened to growing up (An affair fulfill all her frustrated dreams , where they dreams or just her ego/centered/self. A life fulfill with her being a slut , . How does one have time with children and there needs , does not leave many hours in the day , and too fulfill them with semen and sweat and the stench of sex (when we as Muslim would have stoned her to death ) Seem so unreal , very destructive to social need and compliances / these issues of self worth mean nothing . Leaving destruction and hate behind because of your so called existence hardly seem worth the effort (Let change the entire situation kill the entire family unit ) Then you can go on to that special so call self worth achievement .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

irrational nonsense on several levels, and your "down home" local color lexicon struck me as juvenile and insulting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just another WACC story. Well told though. Of course she should arrange with George for Bill to have his wife... A sort of swap...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I loved it! You are an excellent writer and Your stories have real emotions and true life scenarios. I actually lived through something like this and we have been happy most of our 60 years together. While affairs are devastating they can be overcome with patience and time. Your stories are far more realistic than the usual BTB crap posted here. Please keep writing and don't fret about the relatively low scores you receive. There are a lot of sick and disturbed readers that pull down the best tales on this website.

skruff101skruff101almost 3 years ago

Just the usual moron married to a whore, this smacks to much of real life and I thought this was a fantasy site lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This was SO boring. Did you confuse this site (sex stories) with a tryout site for the (Women's) Lifttime channel? You have way, way too much time on your hands. No social life?

usaretusaretalmost 3 years ago

I didn’t care for the end. Your story made him a chuckholes w/o his knowledge. A dummy, a mere puppet played by his wife. While this may, and probably does occur, it does not sit well with me. Sorry, just 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I just don't see their marriage lasting very long with her manipulations for extra sex if her husband has any self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a fool he is, got what he deserved.!

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Very interesting quandary . And you definitely posed more questions than answered. Most importantly can you handle a wife who is out fucking someone else as ling as she continues to ring your bell at home? The unasked and unresolved by the ending is when does manipulation become deceit. And then basically just cheating

NitpicNitpicalmost 3 years ago
What

What an idiot,he must be brain dead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

They'll be divorced within 2 years and she, the two kids and the dog will be living in another state with her new rich husband while Bill is by himself, alone and depressed wondering what possibly could have gone wrong with his plan to keep his wife happy. What man in his right mind would send his wife out to sport fuck some wealthy early middle aged businessman? Of course, in real life, "George" would be a 50 something balding potbellied schlub with enough money to buy first class pussy but that's a different story. 1*

usaretusaretalmost 3 years ago

What an idiot, threw his marriage away. She is no lonhis, once you taste the forbidden fruit it is too late. And the clock is now ticking on the end of his fa,ily and marriage. WHAT AN UNMITIGATED ASSHOLE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He should have beaten her up, cut off her nose and sold her to a Mexican brothel where she only has sex with donkeys and pigs.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

The husband was an idiot. He could have recognized she wanted to continue her education early on and let her do that. Instead he gave her the key to do what she wanted. no way back now.

ecboyecboyover 2 years ago

Excellent story, one of the best...

fritz51fritz51over 2 years ago

Too one sided for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I asked quietly, "How long have you known about the affair?"

Ellen looked uncomfortable and delayed answering for several seconds. She looked away over the pond not meeting my gaze as she replied quietly, "Since the beginning. Judy talked to me a lot about it; before it started and afterwards too. I even watched the kids for her some of the times while she had a tryst."

Game over. End of story. After that, who cares?

LWlurker

TechumsahTechumsahover 2 years ago

Wow talk about a shallow character. I understand some people are into it and sometimes they are a good read, but she is just a manipulative cunt. He lacks confidence. Who really cares for the outcome here. These stories would go better if they had one likable character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not a fan of his gift, but it was a gift. One almost no man would bestow. And she uses manipulation and deceit to extend the gift (only to her benefit - because all he gets is sloppy seconds and an enhanced STD risk) permanently. He’s an idiot, but she’s not even worthy of that idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WACC... an accountant... Yeah boring...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just love this story! To the cynical and critical, be reminded that this is - Fiction. When you go to the theater, you go expecting to engage your imagination and suspend your knowledge that there are four people standing on a stage in front of hundreds of people talking too loudly using words too readily, No they are a members of a family that has just heard very bad news - and you are up there with them! - and in a quandary with them, in a what to do next.

The story line is delightful, and the writing is great. You have to love a turn of phrase like “passionate aerobic exercise.” And the topper: “My body was on fire while my hoohaw hollered hallelujah.”

Delightful. J.

lukeey90lukeey90over 2 years ago

I really hate husbands like this guy here...they're pathetic! Like wtf man if your woman want another man attention you redirect your attention to other women and go separate ways.

mac1729mac1729over 2 years ago

Good story however I think eventually the marriage will fail. She will want more and more time away and Bill will resent it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

idiot and cheating slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Only thing cheating whore cunts deserve is acid to the face and genitals. If you can't act like a proper woman or lady,then you don't get any respect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. Those who are angered by sex outside of marriage should confine their reading to Sherlock Holmes or if they want only marital sex, then read "A Bride's Guide to the Perfect Honeymoon".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yes, it was fiction. George and Ellen do not exist. In reality, Bill and Ellen may live in a rural area but in 2022 Georgia, they are within an hour drive of Atlanta, Savannah, Augusta, Birmingham AL, or Chattanooga, Tn. Besides Bill and Ellen have sufficient money to go vacations and she even anticipated his gift to be a scuba trip to the Florida, Keys. Not exactly a deprived or trapped lifestyle. So haters, stop your shrieking. The story wasn't a how to enrich a marriage article. It was lighthearted and fun.

emsoneemsoneover 1 year ago

Totally believable and fun read. Enjoyed it very much. Could easily turn into a couple more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this until she stepped out of the room naked…. You built up characters… both characters you could respect… Then in an instant it was all washed away…

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That’s it? What happened to the ending? Gave it two stars. Finish it, and I will consider the other 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Once a cheater alway a cheater

It sound like FUCK YOU CUCKOLD wimp husband. Now you get sloppy seconds fag

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tybee Beach really they role the sidewalks up a 8:30 pm every night including weekends. Ft Stewart Right next to it is Leesville also called Deases Ville so you know what that Means about that Fort there the Soldier Players all have STD's lol The next thing is Her saying No to Me having the same right as Her to Play sorry if She gets to try other fishing Bait I would Be dam if I don't get to fish in other ponds ! You Might have guessed I was stationed at Hunter Army Air Field for two years it is right outside of Savanah and Part of Ft Stewart Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I doubt this story could be real-life. Not for long anyway. Marriage is for two!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 1 year ago

Good idea but…when you think about it: the folks bringing them together are running a whore house, the John’s pay through the nose, and the whores work for free.

Oh well, decent read

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 1 year ago

Couldn’t finish page 1. She was a slut in college. He fucked up marrying her. Now he volunteers to be a cuckold. Nauseating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A fun read. I enjoyed it 5

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Stopped reading 'cause I couldn't, not with this story. A woman's unhappy with her life, so her husband tells her to take a trip with this guy she wants & have an adulterous relationship? 1st, no man in his right mind would say that. 2. he's a wimp for suggesting that & should turn in his man card. 3, the biggest: if she's bored or whatever, get at least a part time job! Volunteer somewhere. Maybe a combination!

But spending whatever days with another guy, that's just fucked up; moreso since it's the husband's suggestion. Then hubby suggests a pass every once in a while when things start building up. In time, she'll probably start having sex with a couple of guys she sees/ likes, then come down with some STD. OR she wants one of her hookups more than her hubby. Either way, hell no. 1 star Bob

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

One star and only because you can't give less.

She is the epitome of today's entitled woman. Has a damn good life and a doting husband but because she's "clever" she is entitled to more while she makes sure he isn't. If she's bored then there's a million things she could do to change that, from volunteering to taking further studies online to keep alive her academic dreams.

We already see the core of her entitled problem in the string of relationships she had in college and in being the author of her own misfortune in an unplanned pregnancy which spoiled her lofty ambitions. Go on, an intelligent woman having various on-off relationships who hasn't heard of the pill?

As for him he's just a weak schmuck who won't realise that he can't keep her longterm on the basis of whoring her out from time to time to burn off her passion. Sooner or later her "extra" activities will become public and/or she will develop another relationship outside of her marriage and that's it: divorce and disaster waiting her family.

Love and respect for him? How much respect is she giving him? No thought to his self-respect should her activities become public knowledge in such a tight knit small community.

As for all her guff about a smart woman keeping two or more men on the go she's deluded. Guys like George are just taking advantage of her self-justifying liberalism and just using her as a better class of hooker. She doesn't cost any more than a good hooker and she's far more willing to play. She's not the winner, they are.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

stupid, really.

RocketMan12RocketMan1210 months ago

What a wimpy. He suggests his wife racks a random stranger because he’s concerned she might be bored and has an affair so he tells her to have an affair. Ok that make sense

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

It was entertaining, not sure why people are trashing it, it’s like why read erotica if you’re gonna get all judgie…love the nuances. Great job!

rodryder44rodryder448 months ago

Ellen is falling for George and already made plans to fuck him in Savannah prior to Bills offer.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Crap. Dear hubby needs to fuck some strange. Entitled bitch indeed.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I can't see how the husband agrees to his wife fucking another man because she's getting all "strange" emotionally or otherwise. What happened to his fucking some strange as a tradeoff? Not that I personally agree with that, but for the story line. But the idiot Bill does.

Ellen not only takes the shot with George, but probably falls for him, as witnessed, before even talking to Bill, of meeting him again. And this will be the thing going forward, likely with George & other men she meets & likes, even if it's on the sly at times.

That George suggests other "passes" every so often becomes absurd & risky, even tho he's offered the same from his wife.

I see Ellen liking the passes so much she slowly expands the time she's with George & the others in time & amount, where Bill wonders if he still has a marriage; def wonders if he opened a door he can't close. 2stars Bob

HighBrowHighBrow7 months ago

A cuck and his hotwife are soon parted…

DadieODadieO7 months ago

What vuvk holf piece of shit. It took 5 seconds cheat and conspire. Bet in less than a year she would fucking George or become Martha's number 1 where. Bullshit

OlFrog14xOlFrog14x6 months ago

I hope Ellen has the discipline to operate within the "few times a year" constraint.

Otherwise, Bill will just lose her. [Fortunately for Bill, going back to grad school is easy compared to finding a job as a new MS at 45.]

mfbridgesmfbridges5 months ago

Nope this story didn't work for me. It's cheating because of the intent. I wish someone would fix this story. You got a big 1 for score as is.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Bill, the accountant, has a brain fart and creates a cunt and future ex-wife with a piece of truly stupid thinking. His creation is now on what will probably be a short path to divorce because she now owes Bill no respect. He doesn't respect himself and she's been envious of her loose friend for some time. This joins all of the other cheating stories that downplay or just crap on the value to be gained from real marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

JUST ANOTHER SLUT

TommywinklesTommywinkles4 months ago

I originally red page 1 and 2 and thought just another cuck story., I came across it again a couple of days later and decided to read it all the way through, I was expecting a twist before the end but it did not happen so it was as i thought in the begining his wife was a slut.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Ignoring for one second the sheer insanity of Bill's proposal, if you ever did give your wife (or partner; it works for any gender) this offer and their immediate reaction isn't to tear it up and act indignant, then it means they at least entertain the idea and will likely cheat on you at some point. :'(

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The story was ok but it broke my heart how she got greedy so damn quickly Why bother "ask" Bill? She went ahead making the "date" anyway, she is going to go through with it regardless, just go ahead. I'm guessing, when this implodes, she'll make it Bill's fault so she doesn't have to feel bad. I imagine the kids are really going to suffer in the divorce. There is nothing kid friendly in the spectrum between "dumping" the kids on Bill to enjoy her glittery new life and raking Bill over the coals, taking everything including the kids, THEN neglecting them as she pursues the glamorous life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I liked it and even liked the wife until she decided to go to Savanah with the same guy and is planning on a long term relationship with him. So it went as I thought it would at the beginning. Wife has no integrity and as she noted she is a manipulator.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Another me too selfiss bitch. she doesnt deserve what she has already . she is just as much to blame for her life as it is, she had the fuck that started her unhappy life. All take and no give. Wait till the kids are old enough to leave and piss her off. she may have a STD and die early.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous