A Naughty Nightie

Story Info
Brother and sister exchange Christmas presents.
1.7k words
4.06
29.4k
52
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
985 Followers

Luke knocked on the door. "Jessica it's Christmas." He walked in and saw his eighteen-year-old sister on the bed, her hard nipple bumps poking through her old nightie. "Wow sis, your tits look cold."

She laughed. "Yes bro, you can always tell by my pointy nips." Jessica lifted her knees up... Luke caught a glimpse of her cotton panties. Then he heard something vibrating on the bed and noticed a pink dildo. Jessica blushed and shoved it into the nightstand.

"Oops, I'm sorry you saw that Luke." She laughed. "Once again Santa didn't bring me a boyfriend."

"That's okay sis, I'm horn-dog too."

"I'm not a horn-dog, asshole!" Jessica threw a pillow at his face. "Hey bro let's open our presents now. Here, open yours first."

Luke opened the box to find an electric razor. "Thanks sis, now we both have electric toys."

"Bro you're a hairy ape. You even have hair on your back."

"All right sis, open up yours."

Jessica unwrapped the present, and her face lit up. "Wow, a red satin nightie... from Victorias Secret. This is like a romantic gift from a lover." She blushed blazing pink. "Luke, why did you get this for me?"

"Because your old nightie was all ratty."

Jessica giggled. "It's so luxurious. Brother turn around so I can try it on." Luke turned around as she undressed. But in the mirror, he saw his sister's naked A-cup tits, naked and slight peek of twat. His dick throbbed.

"Okay, you can look now."

Luke turned around, stunned at her erotic beauty. The gown had a vee neck displaying Jessica's small cleavage, and her pussy slit peeked through the sheer panties. "Gosh sis, I had no idea you were so damn sexy."

"Thanks, this red nightie makes me feel so pretty...and so naughty. I love the silky fabric on my nips." Jessica smiled, then frowned. "But if Mom sees this satin nightie she'll throw a fit and call it Satan's nightie. I better wear a robe over it."

"Yeah sis. It'll be our secret."

"Yes, Victoria's Secret." Jessica whispered. "Luke thank you for the lingerie. No one else would buy me something so pretty. I mean I've never had a boyfriend."

"Really sis? So no guy has seen you naked?"

She shook her head and gave him a thank-you hug. Jessica's small tits squished against Luke's chest as she kissed his cheek and nibbled his ear. "Thank you soo much brother. You make me feel warm down there...warm and wet."

Jessica looked up at him with her lips parted... waiting. Luke pecked her lips lightly. But his sister pulled him into a tongue-sucking kiss, slurping loudly as they breathed each other's breath.

Luke felt Jessica's nipples harden against his chest. His cock hardened too. Their tongues twisted together in a steamy kiss. Luke couldn't resist. He pushed Jessica onto the bed, squeezing her boobs. She didn't stop him.

"Jessica I want...."

"...you want what? Tell me brother. "

"Sis I want to see you. All of your hot body."

"I'm hot?" Jessica smiled. "You'll be the first to see me naked." She stood still as he pulled off her nightie. Luke inhaled as he stared down at his sister's pointy titties and dark pink nipples.

"My turn to see." Jessica tugged down his boxers, flinching when Luke's fat boner jutted out at full attention. "Oh my gawd...it's thick as my wrist." She stared at the throbbing shaft. "Is...is this for me?"

"Yes sis, Merry Christmas."

"You too brother." Jessica slowly removed her red panties, exposing the dark curly vee of her pussy and glistening pink slit.

"Sis do you really want to do this?"

"Yes brother, I want you in my pussy." They tongue-kissed hotly. Luke toyed with her swollen nipples as his stiff shaft pressed her belly.

Jessica opened her thighs, guiding his hand to her slit. Luke played with her fussy pussy lips pressing a finger inside, moving it in and out, feeling his sister's moist folds as her hand stroked his cock.

He kissed her ear. "Sis are you a virgin?"

"Sorta...I broke my hymen with the dildo, but I've never had a real cock ...Brother I want you to be the first inside me. I want to know what real cock feels like. A real hard cock." Jessica spread her legs, parting her pink folds.

Luke looked down on his sister's heaving chest and open pussy, pink and dripping. A fuck-fantasy come true. "Sis I can't wait to have your tight virgin cunt wrapped my boner."

Jessica giggled and grabbed his pulsing erection. "I need to feel this fuck-stick pounding inside me." She moved it to her slit, bracing herself. "Do it." Luke pushed in with his thick boner stretching her tight pussy. "OUCH. Why is it so big?"

"Sis do you want me to stop?"

"NO! Keep pushing." Luke shoved in further as Jessica's nails gripped his back. "Jeez, you're dick is way bigger than the dildo." He fucked slower, feeling her pussy walls open. Grabbing her titties, he drove into his little sister's cunt.

She wriggled as his prick pushed deeper into virgin territory. Luke loved the feel of squirming pussy. Like screwed faster and licked her nipples.

Jessica's head lifted, watching his slick shaft sink into her hole. "My gosh, I love being stuffed with your cock. Give me your love brother- every inch!" Rearing back, Luke rammed his cock so deep it hit bottom. "Oh gawd!"

His's sisters hips jerked up, meeting Luke's fuck-thrusts with her burning twat. "Fuck me brother... OH FUCK ME HARD!" Luke humped so hard his balls slapped her butt. Jessica whimpered with every cock stab.

She pulled him tight, grinding her cunt into his cock thrusts. His sister's whimpers of pain turned into loud moans of pleasure. Jessica panted as her virgin pussy crushed tightly around his cock.

"Oh Luke.. oh I'm so close...."

Suddenly they heard footsteps in the hall. "Jessica, mom is outside the door!"

Jessica moaned. "Keep fucking me...I'm almost there...."

Luke tried to pull out, but Jessica gripped his hips with her feet and humped faster, her snug pussy tugging at his cock. "Sis we need to hurry." Luke rubbed her clit while slamming her cunt until his prick spewed.

Jessica orgasmed at the same time and started to scream. Luke covered her mouth.

Mom knocked on the door, "What's taking you two so long? Everybody's waiting downstairs."

The panting siblings looked at each other and blushed. Luke zipped up as Jessica wiped out her gooey pussy and put on a dress. A few minutes later they walked into the living room. Mom looked up.

"Young lady why is your hair frazzled and you're lipstick smeared? Did you have a hot date last night?" Mom laughed. "Of course not. You never get laid."

Jessica's eyes turned to daggers. She started to flip off Mom.

Luke grabbed Jessica's hand. "Sis it's Christmas, be nice and open your presents. Later we can go for a ride."

"A ride where?"

"In my backseat." He discreetly rubbed his sister's ass. She pushed his hand away and hissed. "Stop it. We shouldn't have done that...nasty thing."

Mom yelled from the kitchen. "Luke your dad needs beer. Go to the store, you're old enough to buy booze. And take your plain jane sister."

"Sure Mom." They drove away but Jessica didn't look happy. He stopped at Dairy King to cheer her up. Jessica licked her ice cream cone with a scowl on her face. Luke figured she was pissed at Mom, but he was wrong...

After buying the beer, Luke parked behind a drugstore. Not the best place for a BJ, but Luke's balls were bursting with cum. Luke pointed his boner at Jessica. "Sis could you suck it?"

"No!" She screamed, "I can't believe I'm the slut who fucked her own brother!"

"What? But sis it was a great fuck, you loved it and I gave you a Five-Alarm orgasm. Can't you help me out my prick?"

Just then a cop walked up. A female cop. "Shit." Luke rolled down the window, trying to cover his boner. The cop smiled. "You kids can't screw here." She winked at Jessica. "Young lady you got sperm on your lips."

"It-it's not sperm officer. It's ice cream!"

The cop laughed. "Sure it is honey, and that's a popsicle between your boyfriend's legs." The cop moved Luke's hand away. "Boy you got a WHOOPER dick. Hey stud, here's my number if you ever want to fuck a REAL woman instead of Miss Teensy-Tits." The cop flashed a fat boob and left.

"Luke you jerk, I saw you staring at her udders!" Jessica slapped his face. "My tits aren't tiny! And what-the-fuck was that about a real woman? I'll show you a real woman!" Jessica's mouth grabbed his boner and sucked hard, bobbing her head like a porn star.

"Wow sis!" Jessica's mouth felt like her tight, hot cunt sliding up and down his rigid boner. "Let me feel your chest." She lifted her top, letting him fondle her jiggling titties.

"See Luke, they're big!"

"Sure they are. Keep sucking." He pushed her mouth back on his prick. As Jessica's head bobbed, her long brown hair bounced on his thighs. Luke's fingers curled in his sister's brunette hair. She sucked faster, deep-throating his shaft. "Oh sis!"

Jessica lifted her head, flashing a wicked grin. "Gobble-gobble time." Her tongue slid down, licking his balls before sucking them into her mouth and nibbling each hairy orb with her teeth.

"Suck my fuckin' balls, baby!!" Luke couldn't wait to feed her a thick load of incestuous sperm. He forced his prick deeper into her throat with each thrust. "I'm gonna cum. Swallow it, you gorgeous cunt!"

His prick exploded, blasting hot jism down his sister's throat. She choked and gagged. Luke's dick kept spurting, and Jessica kept gulping down his fuck juice. After the last swallow, she looked up with a line of jism dangling from her chin.

"Perv, did you like cumming in your sister's mouth?"

"Hell yes, sis!"

Jessica rubbed her moist pussy. "Brother that blowjob made me horny as sin. Let's hurry home. I can't wait to slip into my satin nightie ... and have your dick slip into me." Jessica kissed Luke with her cummy lips. "This REAL woman needs a REAL hard fuck."

"Sure sis. Should I pick up some anal lube?"

She looked at him sideways. "...sure."

***

Jessica was face down in bed, biting the pillow as Luke fucked her acorn size anus. Jessica didn't particularly enjoy her brother's fat log of a cock pounding so deep in her asshole that it ripped her guts apart from the inside... But it was Christmas.

She looked back and groaned. "M-merry Christmas brother."

KimKim5
KimKim5
985 Followers