Brooke Helps Her Brother Get Laid

Story Info
"Grow some balls brother. Take what you want!"
2.8k words
4.33
25.4k
53
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
971 Followers

"Dammit Chris you need more confidence with girls. Grow some balls. Be a man— Take what you want!" Brooke laughed. "If I had a prick I'd swing it around like a pussy hunting spear. No twat would be safe."

"Ha! Sis you got the biggest balls in the family."

"Damn right I do."

****

I was an eighteen-year-old horny-as-hell prick. Brooke was a college girl, and a terrible cock-tease. Sis bounced around the house in her sheer nightie, flashing her nice butt and tit flashes almost to the nipple. It was worse in the swimming pool when my sister wore a string bikini. Just two tiny triangles over her plump tits, another tiny triangle over her twat, and a string wedged between her naked ass cheeks.

Brooke often helped me at the computer. She'd lean over and press her cushy boobs against my back...exciting my cock.

That was exciting, but my dating life was dead. On every date, I had high hopes, a hard dick...and nothing. Sometimes I got a bit of smooching and a titty feel. But soon as I touched her twat, the girl's legs snapped shut!

That night I had a date with a college cheerleader. Of course, the date failed, but I got a feel of naked titty flesh. So I hurried home to jerk off. I imagined the cheerleader naked and spread on my bed...begging for it. My cock throbbed. "Ooh, yeah baby!"

My fingers reached into my pants, grabbing my shaft. Then I heard a chuckle at the door. "Get out Brooke!" Sis just stood there as I tried to zip up but snagged my underwear in my zipper. "Jesus sis, see what you did."

"I didn't do nothing jerk off." Brooke sat on my bed. Her skirt lifted a bit and I saw a flash of pink panties. "So Chris, how did your date go? Probably not good or you wouldn't be choking your chicken." She winked at the underwear stuck in my zipper.

"Nothing happened - same as always."

"That college cheerleader bitch was WAY out of your league."

"Sis, how am I ever going to get laid?"

"Well brother...maybe I could help out..."

"Hunh? Like how?"

"Like fixing that zipper. I'm surprised you didn't get your prick stuck in your zip. Ouch!" Brooke giggled, yanking my zipper tag up and down trying to get it loose. The more she yanked the more my cock swelled.

"No sis, don't do that."

"Too late." Brooke broke the zipper. My jeans opened up and my rigid cock sprang out. She giggled. "Whoa, what have got here?" Her eyes twinkled. "Looks like you're happy to see me!"

"I-I'm... I'm just a permanent boner."

"Hmm, that is a problem...a BIG THICK problem." Brooke licked her lips, staring at my boner. "Like I said you need confidence. Come on, I'll give you a hand. That's what sisters are for."

"Wait!" I jumped as Brooke's fingers curled around my shaft, slowly moving up and down, her light touch sending shivers through my dick.

"What are you doing Brooke?"

"A helping hand Chris." Her fingers tightened. "You're tensed up so I'm helping you calm down." She stroked my prick. "You're not the only one who gets horny."

"Uhh?" I gasped as she stroked faster. "But you're gonna...!"

"Gonna what Chris?" Brooke laughed at me. "Gonna make your little wiener spurt?"

"I'm not little!" That insult drove me over the edge. I shoved Brooke back on the bed and moved on top, my hands pinning her down!

"What the fuck Chris! What the hell are you doing?"

"Doing what you said sis. I'm taking what I want!" I straddled my sister.

Brooke laughed and panted, her plump boobs rising and falling. Her blouse rose up, revealing some deliciously smooth flesh. My boner throbbed so hard I couldn't think straight.

"Wh-what do I do now sis?"

"You want my top off. Do it!"

"Yes." My fingers trembled as I undid the blouse buttons. Brooke helped me. I pulled her blouse off and Sis leaned forward, her warm, soft bra-clad boobs pressed against my chest.

"Chris you want my bra off." My hands fumbled with the snap, but I got it undone. "That's better. I like free-range titties." Her bra was gone with a quick flick, and her naked boobs bounced out.

"Nice tits sis!" They stuck up proud and pointy, with puffy pink nipples. Brooke pushed her soft boobs into my hands. "Squeeze 'em." I gently kneaded her tit flesh, feeling the smoothness of her skin, the roughness of her areolae, and her rubbery nips.

Brooke wriggled between my thighs. "Forget about my tits. Now you want my jeans off." Gripping the zip I slid it down. "Keep going." Sis lifted up and I pulled her jeans down over her ass and hips, showing her sheer panties. A small pink triangle pretended to hide her pussy. Dark pubes curled out from the sides.

Brooke yanked down her panties and flicked them off with her foot.

There it was...pink heaven. Bright pink pussy lips, glistening with dew, and her swollen clitty peeking out. And my dick ached as I gazed in awe at Sis's sweet twat.

"Chris, stop staring. Get that boner between my legs!" I kneeled down, aiming my steaming boner. Brooke's wet lips split open. "Come on in!" Her hips twisted. "Hurry up, for fuck's sake Chris - I want you inside me!"

"Gosh, I'm gonna screw my own sister!" I touched my cock to her sticky warm flesh.

"Do it! Push it in me, Chris. Be a man!"

My dick shoved in. Brooke's wet folds stretched around my knob as I felt pussy for the first time... warm, tight and tugging pussy. My cock bathed in my sister's slippery juices.

"Yess!" She hissed as I slid deeper into her snug tunnel. Soon my dick was embedded deep inside my sister.

"Oh wow Chris. You feel good - keep fucking!" My hips moved, sliding my dick in and out of her moist twat. I fucked faster, feeling the pleasure of pussy, wanting more and more.

Brooke grabbed my hips as her cunt muscles clamped around my cock, squeezing and pulling at it.... "Sis, I can't believe I'm actually fucking you."

"Oh yes, brother your prick is so hard. "Fuck faster." I did, plowing into her cunt. "Oh Jesus that's good!" Brooke wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my ass. I pumped her faster and harder... Brooke let out a whimper.

"Sis am I fucking too hard?"

"Dammit Chris there's no such thing as fucking too hard! Pound my pussy- bury that boner in cunt." My dick slammed in full bore, with my balls slapping her ass.

"Oh Chris," Oh yes, that's it bro... Keep going." I rammed my cock in and out like a piston. Brooke's hips lifted with each stroke. "Brother... you're doing it... the tingle."

Her arms and legs tightened, pulling me close in incestuous passion. Brooke's mouth opened, and we tongue-kissed, our tongues twisting together like our bodies.

"Oooh Chris." Brooke gasped into my mouth, "Oh my God - I'm cumming, I'm cumming!!" Her body jolted and squirmed under me... pulling me tighter as her mouth opened.

"Yess - oh please Chris...keep fucking me...!"

My cock swelled. Panting furiously, I rammed into my sister's cunt and erupted, shooting hot jism deep into her gripping tunnel. Brooke looked up with her eyes wide.

"Noo!" she moaned, "Noo Chris - Stop spurting!"

"Ungh!" I grunted, shooting a last burst of sperm into my sister.

"Oh fuck Chris, you did it! Holy-fucking- hell!" Brooke slumped under me like a dead fish. Even her pussy let go. I pulled out as a glob of white cum leaked down her ass crack.

"What's wrong sis? Did my cock hurt you?"

"No. You weren't supposed to put your sperm in my pussy. I thought I'd climax, and then maybe have you cum in my mouth." She looked at her belly. "It's okay...I shouldn't get pregnant."

"So what do I do now, sis?"

"We get dressed, and I leave." Brooke sat up blushing and shoved a tissue between her twat lips.

"It's over, just like that?" My blazing hot sister turned into the Ice Princess. "I was hoping we could you know... fuck again?"

"Dammit Chris you shouldn't have seduced your own sister. Incest is a sin. " Brooke left and slammed the door.

"Oh well." I looked down at cock, covered in cum and pussy juice. "Sin is fun."

****

Brooke avoided me for the rest of the week. Saturday I was in the kitchen when Brooke came up from behind and grabbed the crotch of my jeans. "Sis, what are you doing? Are you bi-polar or something?"

"No! It's your damn cock. I can't resist that magnificent muscle!"

She rubbed my lump, making it grow. Then, like an animal my naughty sister buried her face in my crotch, biting at my jeans, nibbling my lump with her teeth like she was gnawing through a tree.

"Wait you little beaver." Brooke grabbed the zipper tag in her teeth, pulling it down. My cock popped out, hard and sticky with pre-cum. Sis grabbed it in her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down as she sucked while her nails tugged at my balls...

My cock swelled and sis sucked faster... and deep-throated. Suddenly my prick exploded, spewing a hot load into her mouth. Brooke gagged and swallowed down every drop then licked my cock clean. I thought that it was all over. But Brooke yelled, "Let's get naked."

"Sure sis." Brooke pulled down my pants and shorts as I tugged off her skirt and blouse. Brooke dropped her lace panties, tossing them across the kitchen.

Her pussy glistened. I rubbed her dark patch of curly pubes and my finger pushed in. Sis leaned back on the dinner table, spread her thighs and I finger fucked her pussy. My cock was at full tilt.

"I'm horny!" Brooke pulled me between her legs. "Come on bro, mount me." As I moved on top of her, she wrapped her legs around my hips, pulling me into her cunt. Once again, I was humping my sister.

"Faster, fuck me faster bro. You know I like a good hard screwing...Hard as you can!" Brooke grabbed my ass, pulling my dick deeper. I pumped my cock hard and fast until it erupted, spewing a load of sperm into her cunt.

When I pulled out jism poured out of her slit, puddling on the table. "Oh shit sis I wasn't supposed to cum inside you."

"It's okay. I got a diaphragm after our last fuck session." Brooke wiped off her pussy and the wet spot on the table.

"Horny brother, I have a solution for your boner problem." She laughed. "A better solution than screwing your own sister."

"What's the solution?"

"Tillie. An eighteen-year-old girl in my gym class. Tillie's been dying to fuck ever since she grew tits. The guys still call her Skittle-Tits Tillie. You have a date tonight. Don't screw it up."

"You mean DO screw it up...up her twat."

"Yes. Lie and tell her she has fantastic boobs. Better yet go crazy over her small tits, sucking and nipping. No one's ever done that. Bro you'll get laid for sure. Oh and I told Tillie that swallowing cum helps boobs grow. Jism equals jugs. Ha, I bet she'll suck you so hard your balls collapse."

****

With high hopes and a hard dick I took Tillie to a fancy restaurant. "Wow Tillie, your boobs have really grown. What are they double C cups?"

"No silly. They're barely B's."

"Well I bet they grow bigger." Tillie smiled wide and I hoped to spread her wide. "And such lovely red hair. Do the curtains match the carpet?"

Tillie looked confused. "What carpet?" I pointed my chin between her legs. The redhead blushed and dropped her fork. She whispered, "Pick up my fork and I'll show you."

I bent under the table. Tillie pulled her panties aside, flashing her curly red pubes and glistening slit. I touched it and she giggled, "Let's get out of here."

We drove to the park and kissed, sucking each other's tongues. Tillie didn't resist when my hand slipped into her bra cups, pulling out her small boobs. I tried to suck them, but Tillie pushed me back. "Wait..."

"Honey your luscious tits need sucked." The redhead moaned as I mouthed her tits and nibbled her nipples.

She panted, "Ohh...ohh Chris... do you want another pussy peek?"

"Babe I want more than a peek."

Tillie giggled and dropped her panties like they were on fire. As she spread her legs I pulled out my throbbing boner.

"WAIT! Wh-what is that monster?" Tillie covered her pussy. "Chris! It's too big! I changed my mind."

"My dick didn't change its mind." I pinned Tillie's wrists above her head.

"You're too big! GET OFF ME!"

"No girl you need this. We both need this." My cock moved between her legs. Tillie started kicking. I leaned forward, spreading her legs wider, and my boner pressed her wet slit.

"Stop Chris, it's gonna rip my pussy!"

"Just a little." My cock pushed inside her pussy, forcing it to stretch. After a few more strokes my hard dick slid all the way into her squirming twat. When I sucked her tits the girl gave up fighting.

"Tillie, you got a body built to fuck."

"I-I do? Wow. Say that again."

"Baby you got dynamite tits and a body built to fuck!" Tillie giggled and lifted her hips, humping her pussy onto my shaft. "Oooh!" She gripped my back as she humped. A dozen strokes later I shot my first load into a girl. But my prick stayed hard as I kept screwing her tight pussy as she squealed.

"Oh my god, oh my fucking god!"

The bucking redhead made quirky little squeaks. "Wh-what's happening... to me? "OH GOD! Tillie's back jolted up in orgasm, with her cunt muscles crushing my prick until I spewed a second load. She collapsed on the seat, and I pulled out.

Tillie looked up panting. "Wow you were right, I did need...that...that cock." She giggled. "Is there anything else you want?" Her hand rubbed my prick, "Brooke says swallowing jism makes a girl's tits grow bigger. Can I swallow your jism? I'll suck you real good. Please Chris let me suck your cock."

I couldn't believe a girl was begging to suck me off. Finally, my sexual dry spell was over. "ABSO-Frikin-LUTELY!"

Dropping to her knees Tillie stared at my boner as she opened her mouth and took in my knob. She sucked as her head moved back and forth, fucking my cock with her wet, drooling mouth.

"Jesus, baby suck me."

I felt her tongue sliding around the shaft. Tillie moved my hands to her tits as her mouth bobbed up and down, taking my prick to her throat. Tillie's head bobbed so fast it was a blur of red.

My cock swelled and I felt the urge. Ramming my cock deep it exploded in Tillie's mouth. The redhead swallowed, gulped and choked as I shot loads of spunk down her throat. Tillie pulled away, panting with goo running down her chin. She looked up. "Did I suck you good?"

"Yes honey, you're a great cocksucker."

Tillie grinned and kissed my dick. "See you next time Mr. Hard-on." The eager redhead pushed my cock back into my shorts, zipped me up and buckled my belt. "I'm gonna hurry home and measure my boobies."

****

The next morning Brooke ran into my bedroom. "So bro, how was your date? Did you get lucky? Did you bang Tillie?"

"Yes, twice. And a blowjob. I'm supposed to meet her later."

"Good. Get naked and tell me everything." Sis threw off her blouse, tossed her bra, dropped her skirt and kicked off her panties.

"Sis, what're you doing?"

"Bro, even if your screwing Tillie you still need to service your sister. Now suck my tits." She shoved them in my face. My mouth slobbered over her boobs as my teeth nibbled her hard nipples.

"That's a good brother. Now get your clothes off and bone me hard." Brooke climbed onto the bed. "Tell me about the date while we're screwing."

"Sure." There was a warm wet slippery noise as I slid in, flexing my cock inside her cunt. "That's it...fuck me!" Brooke's pussy muscles squeezed my shaft as I told her about the date. After pumping her pussy for a while my dick decided to take charge.

"Roll over sis. That's an order."

Brooke looked up and giggled. "Wow horny brother, you did grow a pair of balls."

"Yes, and those balls are gonna fill your bowels. With hot cum."

"Aieee!" Brooke squealed as my stiff pole plowed up her anus. "Now my pussy feels empty." She grabbed an empty beer bottle and shoved it up her cunt while I pumped from behind. "Ooh, you're reaming me out...do it brother...fuck my ass!"

I was balls deep in my sister's butt when I got a text from Tillie. "Hey lover, when are you coming over? I shaved my twat for you."

"Thanks... I'll be over soon...ungh... Something just popped up... Something hard... that I have to take care of."

KimKim5
KimKim5
971 Followers