A Naughty Night's Walk

Story Info
A risque stroll in the woods...
1.4k words
4.19
8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The night had finally come, the night I had been thinking about for a while now. There had been something I had wanted to do, experience, but was never able to conjure up the courage...at least until now. I wanted to feel wild, primal, and free, and now it seemed the opportunity had arisen. My naughty ambition was nothing spectacular, it was more of a personal endeavor, to see if I could do it, and feel the thrill of it, feel my heart racing as it already was with anticipation.

The summer's night was warm, the air still gentle and barely a breeze for miles. I locked my front door. Closed the curtains and switched on the living room lights and television. However what I wanted to do wouldn't be taking place in this room, the idea was to make the house look occupied, while for a brief while, it would be vacant.

I had spoken to some like minded people online, people who regularly enjoyed the feeling of naturism and encouraged me to sample it. I don't consider myself a nudist but this I felt would give me a bit of a rush of adrenaline, for it was a matter of hidden exhibitionism, if such a term exists. My back garden was very dark, only slightly illuminated by the motion light attached to the wall besides the exterior kitchen window. I looked out and couldn't see a thing, just my own nervous reflection in the window. Stepping outside, I didn't feel much drastic temperature difference, it may have been in fact cooler in the house.

I looked around as I slowly stepped forward into the darkness as the light triggered. My garden was very hidden from view. The house stood separately, as did all of them in the neighborhood, and the garden was surrounded by thick woodland trees. This was ideal for sunbathing without getting tan lines. I knew I had the opportunity now, nobody else was around, I was all alone, in fact it felt like this would be the perfect opening scene for a scary movie.

I psyched myself up "Come on Claire, you can do this, you want this" as I stepped further into the garden, away from the safety of the house and the light. My current state of dress wasn't much, a pair of sturdy boots, some shorts, and a hooded sweatshirt, nothing else. I had made sure to leave my back door unlocked to avoid any awkward conversation with any neighbors how I had gotten myself stuck outside my own house.

I reached the back fence and carefully pulled myself up, my eyes were still adjusting to the low-light conditions but I could see well enough. Gently and carefully I navigated myself over the back fence and stood now facing the darkened woodland that resided behind my home. I knew it didn't stretch on for too far, perhaps a quarter mile, with a picturesque stream at about the half way point. Beyond that half mile point was a stone wall of which was the boundary of private land on which I had seen horses before now.

I did have one other thing on me, my mobile phone, so I could use the light from it if needed and to speak to my confidants about my progress. I took a big gulp as I began to do what I felt would be the hardest part, actually undressing. I tried not to think too much about it. Nobody could see me, nobody even knew I was there. I quickly pulled up my hoodie, up and off over my head and placed it neatly on the ground. I then stepped out of the boots and immediately felt the cool dirt and woodland ground leaf under my bare feet. I pushed down my shorts and stepped out of them, placing them atop the boots.

Finally, I had done it. I was now naked in the woods. I could feel my heart racing a mile a minute, this was so naughty, risky and exciting, yet many would consider this a fairly mild rush. I somehow felt more visible now, I think the whiteness of my skin complexion almost made me look like I was glowing in the dark. I stood there and wriggled my toes, feeling the earth beneath me, taking long deep breaths as the ever so gentle night breeze brushed against my bare body.

I then took the first few tentative steps forward and headed further into the wild, away from the garden fence. I tread carefully through the area, to be sure not to trip and fall, or even be seen. While I did not expect there to be another living soul out here at this hour of the night, at this time of year, it was still a possibility, which only seemed to add to the thrill somehow. I kept picturing some young stud perhaps camping out here getting a brief glimpse of the petite naked woman creeping through the forest.

But I could not see anyone about, nor could I hear anything that sounded human. Just the natural sounds of nature and the nocturnal wildlife. My phone remained tightly gripped in my hand as I continued onward. I felt so vulnerable, but it felt so exhilarating. I wasn't an idiot, I knew there were obvious risks to going out alone in the woods at night, let alone doing that completely naked, but this was something that I felt I needed to do at least once, if never again.

I was surprised when I began to hear the sounds of running water, and to even further surprise to discover I had arrived at the stream. I did it, I actually did it! I sat down gently, trying to remove any stones or twigs that would poke at my bum. I unlocked my phone and activated my mobile-data so I could connect to the internet. Logging into my erotic chat site, I quickly found my correspondents were online and wasted no time in telling them I had managed to do what they had suggested at long last.

They seemed to be happy I had done it, but part of me wanted to impress them further, with proof. I only conversed with them briefly before I switched my phone to it's camera mode, and took some natural nude selfies of me in the dark and spooky woodland. Of course, anyone I chose to show them to would only see the edited versions, I'd make sure to retain my modesty in my snaps, they would see nothing explicit, but more tasteful and erotic rather than full on pornographic.

I browsed the dozen or so nude snaps on my phone briefly, and I was satisfied with my results. I think I looked pretty good, if I do say so myself. Just as I locked my phone, I felt a sudden change in my environment, something wet and cold ran down my spine, and then another and another. Oh dear, it seems this summer heat had invited a little rain to the area.

The rain wasn't as cold as I thought it was, I will admit it actually felt kind of nice, like nature's shower. Were it not for me holding my phone, I might have stayed there by the stream a little longer and let it wash down my body. Within a short time I reached the fence of my back garden, and found my small pile of clothes exactly where I had left them. I quickly put them back on and climbed back over the fence, hurried through the garden, re-triggering the motion light as I did headed back inside to the kitchen.

The clothes had become slightly dampened, so I quickly disrobed once more and placed them on a radiator to dry off. Heading upstairs I booted up my computer and uploaded the pics I had taken of myself, before applying the appropriate and necessary modifications to them. I finished by uploading the edited pictures to my preferred erotic website, for the fellow users to see and hopefully appreciate.

Much to my relief, pretty much all of the reception they garnered was universally positive, with many wishing they had seen the pre-edited versions as well but still found the tasteful nudes rather erotic and stimulating.

Will I ever do something like that again? Who knows. Maybe once was enough, maybe it wasn't. But that's all I have to say on the matter for now, this was the (short) story of a naughty night's walk.