The Joys of an Empty Office

Story Info
Diane gets a new dress code from a newly promoted co-worker.
13k words
4.58
40.9k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tlerone
Tlerone
292 Followers

Of all the things Diane expected to greet her when she arrived at her desk this morning, the sight of Emma Collins, her co-worker perched there with a more than devious grin on her face was not high on that list.

Not than Diane disliked Emma, they got on well enough and were both accomplished in their own regard for the work they do. But Emma always seemed to have a disliking for her, what with dirty looks when she thought she wasn't looking or offhand comments when she thought she wasn't listening. So Diane was more than a little cautious when approaching the petite brunette, removing her black hooded jacket and placing it on the back of her chair.

"Hey Emma, didn't get the memo about social distancing huh? Diane asked, trying her best to keep her tone light-hearted and jokey, but the look Emma was giving her was unnerving to say the least. Their staff the past few weeks had really dwindled to probably about 20 people between the five-story office block their company inhabited. And on the fourth floor Diane, Emma and another of their co-workers were the only ones keeping their department afloat. So there was really no reason for Emma to be as close as she was.

"Oh I did Diane," There was something off with Emma's tone of voice, but Diane tried her best to ignore it, "But it's just us girls here, and besides I was just wondering if you had got the memo about the dress code?" Emma finished her sentence by raising her eyebrow, a sly smile making its way onto her lips.

"Dress code?" Diane was genuinely confused. Their office's dress code was practically non-existent. Diane was wearing her typical high waisted black pants, and a long-sleeved black top. Her black sneakers with a flame pattern on them that finished off her gothic attire were maybe a little unprofessional, but far from the worst she's ever seen in the office (seriously, David in accounting showed up in his boxers and dressing gown one day and didn't even get a verbal warning), and by all accounts she wasn't dressed any differently from any other day.

"Yeah Diane, I'm seeing a lot of violations right here." Emma stood up from where she was perched on the desk, coming face to face with the goth girl, eyeing her up and down. Diane only stood around 5'5 but Emma at a petite 5'3 was dwarfed even by her, though somehow Emma managed to look intimidating. Looking at Emma, she seemed to be wearing the same plaid shirt and worn jeans Diane saw her in every day as well, showing no evidence of any sort of drastic change to the dress code.

"What are you talking about, I'm dressed the same way I do every day? No one from management is even here, when could they possibly have changed this?" Diane was trying her best to remain calm, but the grin spreading across Emma's face was filling her with dread. Was she just messing with her? Was this some sort of build up to a joke at her expense? Emma had never been so forward with insulting her before.

"Well you see Diane..." Emma finally backed away from her, walking around their bank of desks to her own, her stride indicating to Diane that bad things were in store for her, "With all the managers off sick or isolating, I've been given a temporary promotion, overseeing things and making sure the workers we have left are doing their jobs."

That didn't really surprise the goth beauty, their company regularly temporarily promoted staff members to manager for a day or two to keep things running smoothly when managers were absent, and it doubled to give the employees a bit of perspective of what managers had to deal with. And Emma was a good employee, so it wasn't so far out of the realm of possibility that they'd give it to her, especially since their floor which usually seated up to 30 only had a tenth of that in these days.

"And as my first official act of temporary manager, I've decided to make a change to the dress code," Emma accentuated her decree by pointing to a new sign, freshly laminated hanging on the office wall behind their bank of desks. From where Diane was all she could make out was thick bold lettering (In comic sans! The hell was Emma smoking?) stating DRESS CODE, with smaller writing underneath, "And you seem to be violating it."

"Very funny Emma, but fine I'll play your dumb game, how exactly am I violating the dress code?" Diane wasn't usually so crude, especially with Emma, but the brunette was clearly just trying to be mean to the raven-haired goth, and Diane wasn't having it as she approached Emma, starting to read the laminated sign.

DRESS CODE

  • All employees must follow the previous dress code guidelines

  • The only exception being if your name is Diane Brown

  • In this case, all articles of clothing can be counted as a dress code violation

  • Failure to comply with the dress code can result in punishment at managers discretion

Diane blinked, opening and closing her mouth, words escaping her, her beautiful milky white skin beginning to turn pink around the ears, a blush beginning to inhabit her usually pale cheeks. Emma couldn't really be serious about this, could she? Sure, they had their differences, but this was going a little far, even as a joke. But looking back towards the brunette confirmed to her, that she was not in a joking mood.

"I'm serious, it's been updated into the work code of conduct." Emma smirked, coming to stand face to face with Diane, the goth's arms wrapping around herself as Emma did her best to intimidate her co-worker.

"So... Uh... I guess I should go home and change?" Diane laughed nervously, backing away from the brunette, tugging at her collar. Emma was really starting to freak her out, and Diane was willing to play along for the time being if it meant not pissing off the shorter brunette anymore. Emma clearly had more of a grudge against her than first thought.

"Change into what exactly Diane? I don't think you read the dress code closely enough..." Emma stated with her same sing-song tone of voice she'd been using since Diane got in, "ALL articles of clothing can be counted as a dress code violation." Emma repeated, pointing towards the sign on the wall, turning back to Diane, eyebrow raised.

Diane's cheeks grew red as Emma confirmed her thoughts. She thought that's what Emma meant but she was holding out hope that she was just kidding her. Though the expression on Emma's face told the goth beauty that she was not in fact messing with her. "So... so what should I..."

"Strip." The words came out of Emma's mouth as if it was nothing out of the ordinary, business as usual, "Unless you want a week's suspension for violating the company's dress code."

Diane was lost for words. Emma had just told her to strip off her clothes, get naked right here in the middle of their office. Sure they were the only two on the current floor, but another co-worker was due in soon, and there were people on other floors!

"R...right here?" Diane asked nervously.

"What, you wanna strip in the bathroom? You're going to be out here naked regardless." Emma replied snarkily, rolling her eyes at the younger girl's pitiful attempt at delaying this. She could see Diane looking around nervously, arms crossed over her bust, biting her plump lips.

"Oh fine, for the love of God, but we're going now!" Emma snapped, deciding to humor the younger woman.

Diane was surprised at Emma's action of pity, but didn't have time to dwell on it too long as she felt Emma violently tugging he arm towards the double doors at the end of the office, leading out to the elevator lobby and bathrooms. Diane tried to protest and pull her arm away, but Emma was strong, especially for someone as petite as she was. Emma dragged Diane all the way into women's bathroom, the two of them realising that they're no longer alone.

"Oh, hi girls! Fancy seeing you two here." The last of the three employees left on that floor greeted her co-workers cheerily, rinsing off her hands in the sink "Sorry for being a little late, can never be too careful with washing your hands these days!"

"Don't worry about it Helen, Diane was just rectifying her violations of the dress code..." Emma finally let go of Diane's arm, staring down the goth expectantly. Diane's heart was thumping in her chest, now Helen was here too and that made her even more nervous.

"Oh I heard about that! What are the chances that you happened to be named Diane Brown?"

Diane... didn't know if Helen was joking or not... and seriously, had the updated dress code been emailed out or something?

"Emma, can't we talk abou..."

"No Diane, you're not getting out of this, do you want to be suspended!" Diane shook her head quickly at Emma's words, her face growing redder, "Then strip, before the offending items are forcibly removed."

Diane practically squeaked at that threat, hurriedly kicking off her flame pattern sneakers. Stripping was bad enough but being stripped? Just the thought gave her butterflies in her tummy. Diane rolled her socks off her feet, stuffing them into her shoes, before looking back up to Emma who had a wicked grin on her face as she watched the goth, and Helen who was drying off her hands.

"Pants next, then the top."

Diane froze at the shorter brunette's orders. She was making a real show out of this, and it, making the pale girl's face blush even deeper. With wobbly hands she reached for her high waisted pants, her thumbs hooking in the waistband of the soft material, as Diane took a deep breath, her hands sliding the pants down her legs, as pale milky white as her face (had she not been blushing furiously), exposing a pair of black and white Jack Skellington panties. She heard a chuckle from Emma before her pants continued their decent, pooling at her ankles, the goth stepping out of them completely, and looking back up at her temporary boss/tormentor, eyes pleading for some sort of mercy. Only for the brunette to make a keep going motion with her hand, sealing Diane to her embarrassing fate.

"Well, I'm gonna go get started on some files, see you girls in there!" Helen had finished washing and drying her hands, making her way towards the bathroom door. Helen hadn't seemed to be paying attention to Diane this entire time, something the raven-haired goth was insanely thankful for, but still having one less person looking at her while she was stripping was sure to make it easier for her. Emma turned to her co-worker, innocence (very poorly) faked on her face.

"Oh, but Helen I need someone here with me to help supervise. Code of conduct dictates there must be an impartial third-party present when correcting workplace violations." Emma seemed to say that too confidently for Diane's liking. Helen turned back, blonde ponytail whipping around, her face clearly in thought.

A few seconds passed before she finally came out with "You're right, section 4, subsection 14. Sorry Diane..."

Diane let out the breath she hadn't realised she was holding. Helen's disturbingly astute attention to detail on the code of conduct answered her question on how she already knew about the dress code change, but Diane was still mortified that she was about to be completely in her underwear in front of two of her co-workers. Reaching for the hem of her top, she slowly pulled it up, exposing her midriff before coming to the bottom of her breasts. Rather embarrassingly, she had to pull the top forward slightly to get it past her bra, her ample breasts coming into view beneath a matching black and white bra, pulling her top over her head, dropping it down on the floor.

"What are you thinking with these ridiculous things..." Emma was muttering, the half-naked Diane looking up to see Emma had grabbed her shoes from the floor, looking at the flame pattern on the side, "Oh don't stop on my account. Panties next, I want to save those jugs for last."

Diane swallowed stiffly, barely hearing Helens retort of "Don't be so crude Emma." As her hands rubbed her trembling legs. Taking off her underwear? That was all too much. Every area of her body was heating up at the thought.

"Emma can't I just..."

"Diane, one more word and your underwear's getting ripped off!"

Diane frantically whimpered out 'ok ok ok!', hooking her thumbs in the waistband of her panties, jaw clenched and her entire body shaking slightly, in one swift motion, pulling her underwear down her legs, raising one leg, then the other to step out of them, holding the little piece of cotton over her now exposed pussy, eyes shut tightly as her face absolutely burned with shame. It was only when the goth heard Emma clear her throat, looking expectantly at where her hands were over her crotch, that Diane finally dropped her panties on top of the rest of her clothes.

"Huh, wouldn't have pegged you as naturally that dark haired..." Emma's eyes were locked right between Diane's legs, the goth's hands going to cover her trimmed bush and exposed pussy. Now standing in front of two of her co-workers in nothing but a bra, the raven haired girl could feel herself shaking, her legs trembling, as she looked down at her bare feet in shame, hoping, praying that Emma would stop here, proclaim this all to be a joke, and let her get dressed. But the evil smirk on Emma's face told her that was in fact, not what was going to happen.

Diane reached behind her back, arms going to the clasp of her bra, her only remaining piece of clothing. Diane's nervous fingers fiddled with the hook, her legs rubbing together nervously as she was about to expose her large breasts to two people she worked with every day.

"Wow, taking the bra off without being asked! That's the spirit!" Diane cringed at Emma's comment, not having realised she was about to strip willingly without being directly ordered to, "Don't stop on my account, that bra's obviously stuffed anyways, it'll be nice to 'get it off your chest!'"

Emma laughed at her own crude joke, while Helen shook her head disapprovingly. Diane's trembling hands shakily unhooked her bra, briefly considering holding the cups to her chest to prolong her short time left with clothing, but as she noticed an eyebrow on Emma's forehead raise, she decided to just go for it, throwing the straps off her shoulders, throwing her sole garment on the floor along with the rest of her discarded clothes.

"Holy shit they're real!" Emma exclaimed, sounding half in disbelief, half delighted. Diane's arms shot to cover herself, both arms doing their best to cover her ample boobs, feeling her nipples hardening in the cool air, shifting nervously from foot to foot on the cold tile flooring of the ladies room.

"I was convinced you were padding! I owe Kate five bucks..." Emma remarked, looking Diane up and down, even walking over to get a peek at the goth girl's pale ass "At least your butt's smaller than mine..." Emma crossed her arms over her chest, walking back around to the pile of clothing in front of her bare buxom co-worker, reaching down, and gathering them in her arms

"So, time to get back to work?" Helen asked happily, turning to Emma. The brunette nodded, turning back to her naked co-worker, a victorious grin on her face

"Yes, it is, come on Diane. We've got a lot of work to do..."

Diane continued covering herself, very much aware of how exposed she was. Every little movement she made, every light breeze against her oversensitive body just reminder her that she was naked, nude, au natural, not a stitch on her in the middle of her office. Diane's entire body heated up, her face having been a continuous red for a while now, her arms fidgeting as she covered her sizeable bust, her legs trembling as she slowly stepped forward to follow her co-workers making their way back out of the bathroom.

Her bare feet against the rough carpet of the elevator lobby made her shiver at the foreign sensation, rubbing her thighs together as she shuffled towards the door of the office. Diane was terrified, her heavy breathing reflecting this fact, that she was naked in a place where she, and hundreds of other people were commonly every day, the windows in the lobby reminding her how public her nudity really was, despite being a little to high up in the building, and a little too far away from the window to be properly seen from the street below, a fact that only minorly comforted her, as she stepped through the door being held open for her by Emma leading to their office.

"Come on, get a move on!" Emma gave her a smack on the butt, making Diane jump and let out a yelp, her feet moving faster through the door, Emma adding "Can't let those huge knockers slow you down!"

Now standing in the office, Diane could only feel her heart beating in her chest and her, at this point body-wide, blush. Diane was standing in her workplace, somewhere she'd been everyday for the last year and a half, only this time, she wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing. Diane could feel her entire body buzzing, an unfamiliar sensation building slowly within her, she looked around at the empty chairs and desks inhabiting the office, imagining that they were in fact inhabited by her co-workers, familiar faces she saw daily, all of them looking on at their goth co-worker in such a shameful state, walking slowly naked down to her desk, one arm shooting to cover her dark bush, that feeling inside her seeming to grow stronger.

"Helen, why don't you get started on that productivity report, doesn't have to be anything fancy, just make sure to include my correction of a code of conduct violation." Emma stated proudly to her blonde co-worker from her desk, watching Diane slowly approaching her own workstation. "Diane, I've got a few odd jobs I'll need you to do around the office today, why don't you start with wiping down the windows?"

"Isn't that a job for the janitors?" Diane whined, her arms still covering her intimates. If she got right up to the windows, there was a pretty good chance people on the streets below could see her, not to mention that she wouldn't have her hands free to cover up her crotch and breasts.

"They're all on special leave due to the pandemic, a PR stunt by the big bosses to show the company cares for it's staff..." Helen chimed in from her own desk next to Diane's. Diane didn't know if she should be surprised at the kind gesture from the company or mortified at how she was being treated because of it.

"Diaaannneee," Emma's voice rang out, making Diane cringe even more at hearing it, "Come on! I already got you a cloth and bottle of Windex, you don't want to be disobeying an order from a manager, do you?"

Had Diane not been blushing furiously at her comment, she would have turned her nose up at her co-worker. She shook her head not wanting to be punished 'at managers discretion', face scrunched up at the discomfort of her situation, as the bare goth stepped towards where Emma has left the cleaning supplies for her, looking around herself sheerly by force of habit, even though they were the only three on the floor. Taking a deep breath, she uncovered her privates, exposing herself to her two co-workers, and with shaky hands she grabbed the cleaning cloth and spray bottle.

Diane did her best to ignore her co-workers not so subtly taking in every inch of her pale, unclothed body, as well as the burning of her cheeks and the increased pace of her heart as she made her way over to the large windows of their floor. Her now unsupported breasts jiggled as she walked, bringing back that strange feeling from earlier, heating up her body.

Never feeling more humiliated than in that moment, Diane began cleaning the large windows, spraying them down then wiping them off with the cloth. From here she had an unobstructed view of the streets down below, all the people walking not knowing that four floors up, there was a busty naked goth girl cleaning windows, giving them all a great view of her large breasts, her dark pubic hair being very noticeable particularly against her pale milky white skin. Diane worked as quickly as possible, not wanting to prolong her exposure to the general public any more than she needed to. She knew from personal experience that she would be visible from the ground below, she was able to spot her own co-workers on more than one occasion while on her lunch break, and the thought of some unsuspecting passer by glancing up and seeing the raven-haired beauty in all her nude glory really didn't seem appealing to her.

Tlerone
Tlerone
292 Followers