A Neglected Teacher Ch. 02

Story Info
Things heat up a bit more at work
3.2k words
4.73
4.2k
10
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/17/2024
Created 01/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,130 Followers

Over the next few weekdays, I did not see Joan at school and I started to get concerned. Under normal circumstances it would not have been uncommon for a teacher to take a couple of days off due to sickness this time of year, but these were not normal times for her.

For one thing, I knew that Joan was under a lot of stress given the fact that she was going through some marital issues with her husband and secondly, she and I had some intense sexual encounters at the end of last week. Now, she did not seem bothered by the latter, at least at the time, but I worried that guilt may have caught up with her.

There was no way that I could make contact to check on her without it appearing inappropriate, so I knew that I had to be nonchalant about it. One of the other teachers, Marcy Smith, whom she seemed to be fairly close to, was in her classroom a few doors down from Joan's classroom, so I casually made my way there, just in time to see her getting ready to leave for the day.

She saw me approaching, smiled and said, "Oh, hi, Steve. Do you want me to leave my room unlocked?"

Now Marcy was probably closer to my age, having heard her say before that she had been teaching for almost thirty years, and still had some physically attractive features. She had silver hair, and was tall, thin, small breasted with cute ass that filled the jeans she always wore pretty nicely.

She was called "Ms. Smith" by the students so if I could guess, since I had never gotten that deep into her personal life, I would say that she either divorced, or never married and had no children.

I returned her smile and said, "Sure, Marcy, that'd be great, because I was just about to get to your room after I do Joan's room. Speaking of which, I noticed that she has not been in class the past few days, did something happen?"

"Steve, all I know is that she's out sick, but I'm sure she'll be okay. Thanks for asking, though, you are always so pleasant towards us and you seem to genuinely care, unlike your predecessor who you could barely get a grunt out of," Marcy said, chuckling at the last part.

I smiled and said, "Well, at my age, everyone else here seems younger than me, so I guess I just have that caring 'big brother' type of mentality and I genuinely do care about all of you."

Marcy's smile grew, as she said, "Aw, thanks Steve and if I hear anything more about Joan, I'll let you know. See you tomorrow and have a good evening."

"You, too, Marcy, have a good night."

Marcy turned and headed down the hallway after our parting pleasantries and I returned to finish my cleaning of Joan's classroom. I seemed to have pulled it off with Marcy but I still did not feel much better inside as I continued to worry about Joan. Yeah, I wanted some more hot sex from her, but I really did care about her wellbeing, too.

Another day passed by and Joan had still not returned to work. The same substitute teacher was there in her room as I passed by the door, only elevating my concern for Joan, while I continued on to my custodial closet. I unlocked the door to it and just as I pulled out my cleaning cart, I heard Marcy call my name from her door. I turned and smiled as she motioned for me to come over.

When I got to her door, she motioned for me to follow her in and said, "Close the door, Steve, I'd like to talk to you about Joan."

Marcy went over and sat down at her desk, so I closed the door, followed her and sat down in a chair across from her and said, "What's up?"

Marcy looked at me for a moment then said, "Joan told me that her husband had left her over the weekend. I guess she was right about him having an affair with another woman and when Joan finally confronted him, he told her that he had had enough of Joan and walked out. Well, you can just imagine that she is devastated and is most likely going to be out the rest of the week."

I pretended as best as I could to act ignorant of what Joan had been going through as I said, "Wow, that must be really hard for her."

Marcy looked at me over her glasses and said, "Well, Steve, I think you already knew that she was having troubles, didn't you?"

Okay, so I guess I was not going to try and lie about it so I said, "Yeah, Joan confided in me about her husband and the fact that she thought he may be having an affair."

Marcy nodded and said, "I can see that you are a trustworthy man, Steve, as am I a trustworthy friend to Joan because if she had not given me the go ahead, you and I would not be talking about this right now."

I nodded back at her and replied, "Well, that's good, Marcy, because it seems that Joan is going to need as many trustworthy friends as possible now to help her get through this."

Marcy looked at me again and did not say anything for a few moments before she got a slight grin and said, "Joan also confided in me about something else."

"Okay, is it something I should know or not," I asked?

Marcy looked down at the floor and then looked back up with a grin.

"Joan told me that you and she had sex."

Wow, I did not expect that at all. I stood up and walked over towards the windows looking out onto the school yard with my head going a million miles a minute.

"Steve, it's okay, I'm not here to condemn you or her for that, in fact, I think it's great that you and Joan found a sexual outlet. Yeah, she kind of told me about you and your wife, too."

I sighed, turned back to Marcy and said, "I really don't know what to say, Marcy, it just happened and to be honest, I hope it happens again because I think Joan is a very sexually attractive woman."

Marcy smiled again and nodded, thinking to herself for a few minutes before responding, "What do you think about me, Steve? Do you think I am attractive? Would you consider going down on me like you did, Joan? She was the one that suggested that I ask you."

Holy fuck! Was this really happening? Did she just ask me to eat her pussy? All I could do was look at her with wide eyes in complete shock at what she just asked me.

Marcy blushed with embarrassment and turned away, "I'm sorry, Steve, I should not have asked you that."

Oh shit, my silence must have gave her the impression that I was not interested and that was not it all, or was it? As I said, Marcy was attractive in her own right and I never thought about her in that way, because to this point, I thought she was just another senior teacher who was set in her old fashioned ways.

I walked back over and sat down, looked her in the eye and said to her, "Marcy, I'm glad you asked me and I'm glad that Joan has your confidence, but understand something, I did not expect that question to come from you. I guess I just assumed that you were not the sexual type."

She replied, still a bit flushed from being embarrassed, "Well, it may surprise you that I am very sexual but after getting a nasty divorce ten years ago after my husband left me for some young assistant of his, my sexual urges have been kept under wraps. I mean look at me, I'm sixty-two years old, have almost no figure with gray hair, what man really wants me?"

I smiled at her and said in a low voice, "Marcy, I think you are beautiful and there is nothing wrong with your figure, but let me answer your original question and say this as bluntly as you asked me and that is, yes, I would go down on you, in fact I will eat your pussy until you scream if you want me to."

Marcy's mouth just about hit the floor as her eyes grew wide. Now it was her turn to be shocked and not able to say anything as I looked at her right in the eyes with full confidence that I could do just what I said I would do to her as I felt my friend in my pants begin to stiffen.

She finally took a breath and managed to squeak out, "Uh, wow, judging but what Joan told me and your response, I have very little doubt in your ability to do just that. My gosh, Steve, you literally have me shaking inside like a young woman."

It was all out there now, and mind was in overdrive as I got closer to her and replied, "Good, because I look forward to seeing you shake like a young woman on the outside, too."

You would have thought someone had put an electrode on Marcy as she sat there squirming in her chair and looked at me with glassy eyes. I don't think she really knew what to do at this point so I figured I would just take control of the situation.

I came around her desk as she dutifully watched my every move. I got down in front of her, turned her chair to face me and I leaned down and kissed her pussy right through her soft slacks. I looked up at her and asked, "How long has it been since a man has lavished your pussy, Marcy."

Her breathing was already becoming labored and I had not even really touched her yet, but she sucked in some air and said weakly, "It's been years since I have been with a man, GOD, I'm so nervous about this."

I shook my head and said in a calm voice, "Try to relax and enjoy yourself, okay?"

She nodded and gave me a weak nervous smile as I unsnapped her slacks. I heard her suck in another gulp of air, then I slowly unzipped her pants revealing her pastel blue cotton panties underneath. I then reached up, taking a hold of her pants on each side and gave a slight tug as I continued looking up at her.

Marcy lifted herself up off the chair a little just enough to make it easier for me to pull down her slacks all the way to her ankles. I looked back at her now fully exposed panties and could clearly see the shadow of her dark pubic hair hiding behind them.

She was trembling now as my hands softly caressed her upper thighs and when I moved back close to her crotch and kissed her mound again, Marcy let out a little whine of wanton. So, instead of wasting any more time, I looped my thumbs through the sides of her panties and pulled them down to her ankles along with her pants.

Now her pussy was completely exposed with its fine dark pubic hair with some silver running through it that matched the silver on her head. Her thin outer pussy lips were barely visible through her bush but what was not hidden was her very large protruding inner labia.

Wow, I had heard the slang term "meat flaps" around the guys recently and Marcy's pussy was the definition of that term. I looked in awe at her sex, then up at her. Her face was crimson as if she were ashamed of her own pussy so I quickly put that to rest by saying, "Your pussy is beautiful, Marcy."

She put her hand up to her face, smiled and closed her eyes and I knew that I had made her feel better about herself. Then I moved in and slowly ran my tongue alongside her labia garnering a muffled groan as she covered her mouth with her hand.

I pulled back and looked closer at her pussy, took my fingers and spread her fine hair aside, fully exposing those sweet labia petals as they parted slightly, revealing her vaginal opening and her already swollen and enlarged clit. This sexy woman had the meatiest pussy I have ever laid eyes on. Her thin clear nectar was already beginning to leak from her pussy and I knew that Marcy was on fire.

I gently sucked her thick labia into my mouth, one flap at a time, savoring it, sucking it before slipping my tongue inside her snug hole. Marcy's body shook and trembled as she whimpered from my oral skills being performed on her mature cunt.

Marcy ran her fingers through my hair and softly said in a hoarse voice, "Oh my God, Steve, that feels so wonderful. You are truly amazing at this."

I nodded as I continued feasting on her flesh then moved up to her engorged clit and took it into my mouth. It was as big as my pinky finger tip as I sucked on it making her squirm and moan hard as she could hardly contain herself. I slid two fingers inside her tight quim, curl them back and up, pushing and massaging her G-spot.

Marcy let out a squeal when I did that, grabbed my head and grinded her pussy against my face as her climax roared through her in a flash. Her wetness flooded my fingers as I continued sucking her clit while she bucked hard under me and grabbed her sweater to cover her face as she let out a scream of pleasure.

Marcy's breathing was out of control as she fought hard to regain her composure but I was not done with her pussy yet. My fingers worked harder inside her and I sucked her clit with more zeal. Her body flailed under me as I gave Marcy the full treatment that she needed while she whined, squealed and moaned.

Another orgasm came through her like an electrical charge, making her body seize against me. Her breathing stopped and her eyes rolled back in her head as she shook uncontrollably and flooded me once more. I quickly pulled my fingers from her pussy and closed my mouth over her opening, drinking every drop of her sweet tangy fluid as if she were a water fountain.

Marcy just laid back in her chair in a crumpled heap as she trembled from post orgasmic shocks. I looked up and saw tears streaming down her face as she fought hard not to cry. I stood up over her and pulled her against me, hugging her tight and comforting her as best as I could.

That gesture released her flood gates as Marcy sobbed hard into me as if every pent up frustration was freed from her body with her orgasms. I soothed her as best as I could, lifting her thin body onto my lap as she curled up against me.

When she finally quieted down, Marcy took my face in her hand and smiled, then kissed me softly and said, "Steve, you are one incredible man. I have never felt so completely satisfied just from oral sex in my entire adult life. Thank you for being so wonderful, especially comforting me like you are doing."

"Well, it was my honor to have pleased you, Marcy. You are a very special lady and it was incredible to experience your amazing sexuality. I only hope to experience more with you."

She looked at me and grinned, saying, "Really? You would? I thought this would be a onetime thing since you and Joan seem to have hit it off."

I shrugged and said, "Well, apparently she wanted to share me with you so why not? I have enough love to share with both of you."

Marcy smiled big and kissed me again, this time lingering on my lips as I felt her tongue slip inside my mouth. We sat there for several minutes enjoying each other's lips before finally pulling back.

Marcy started to get up but her legs were like rubber as she quickly sat back on my lap and giggled.

"Well, I guess I am still a bit weak, Steve. Can you help me get dressed?"

I nodded and grinned at her as I reached down, and grabbed her panties first, helped her get them on and then her slacks. When she was all covered up, she managed to stand this time holding my arm as I helped her up.

She turned to me again and put her arms around me, looking up into my face. She may be in her early sixties but I saw a beautiful sexy woman before me. I smiled and kissed her softly, lingering on her lips for a few minutes before pulling back.

Marcy grinned. giggled and said, "I can taste myself on your lips."

I returned her grin and said, "I plan to carry your sweet scent with me the rest of the day."

She blushed again and said biting her lip, "You are a very naughty man, you know that??

I nodded and said, "Well, when I have beautiful sexy mature women around me, I just can't help myself."

We continued to stand there in an embrace for several more minutes, just enjoying the closeness. I was really horny and wanted to fuck her, but I knew she had to leave soon so I just enjoyed the moments we had.

Marcy asked, "Why are you different from other men that chase young women? Isn't that a thing with men now a days?"

I could tell that she still had a lot of repressed hurt from her ex-husband so all I could do was reassure her. "Marcy, I can't speak for all men but I can speak for myself and say that I think women my age are sexy and more beautiful than any young hardbody."

Marcy smiled and kissed me before saying, "You say all the right things, Steve and I think you are a wonderful man."

I kissed her back, slipping my tongue inside her mouth. She whimpered as I pulled her close to me pressing my cock against her through our clothes.

She pulled back and grinned, "I know we did not get to do it today, but I want you inside me. I want to feel you make love to me like I have never felt before."

"We will, Marcy, I can promise you that."

She smiled and kissed me briefly before turning away, putting her coat on and heading for the door. She turned back and said with a smile, "See you soon, Steve."

I waved as she left thinking about how lucky of a man I was. Getting to know two very lovely teachers in such hot passionate ways.

Afterhours22
Afterhours22
1,130 Followers