A Neglected Wife's Rebellion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The upper tan lines pleased him too because he knew even when she was butt naked, it would give the impression of her being doubly naked, her tan lines another layer of nakedness in contrast to the rest of her. Where her clit had been thin and tiny, her nipples seem to have inherited the length and the girth. 'Amazing tits' he thought to himself, and he could see her eyes widen, initially in shock, as she finally realized what he was going to do, as he dove in again. "Oh my gosh!" She breathed out, the next moment she could feel the tip of his tongue on her asshole, and she let out a shrill scream of ecstasy.

No one had ever eaten her ass before. And, ten seconds after he was down there, she felt addicted. He had teased her by agitating her clit, and every time the edge felt like she would cum, he would deny her, and caress her labia. For round two, he added not only the rest of her perineum but also her pristinely clean rosebud. Even when he had prodded it with his tongue, he could tell it was clean within, for she was one of those girls that like to soap and lather inside carefully, to make sure her hygiene was spotlessly immaculate.

So again, he would make her moan as his tongue swirled around her anus, then, taking a slow caressing path, he would return to licking her labia and prodding her slit, before finishing again at her tight little clit, and prod and suckling at it, till she seemed like she would cum, and as soon as she seemed to be about to break the edge, he would stop. He did this for about another quarter hour and pushed her to do what he had hoped she would do.

"Stan, I need you to fuck me..." She sounded hot, but the declaration was also desperate and needy. And Stan gave himself another checkmark in the 'make her addicted' list he was working on. Melissa had started the evening wearing innocent-looking panties because she had planned not to fuck, she had had her guard up most of the time, and it had taken a whole lot of proficient seduction on Stan's part to have her on his sofa now, practically butt naked and moaning like a wanton slut.

She had come here because she had surrendered to her needs, emotional and sexual, and was expecting sex after initially not wanting it. Stan had hoped for that. But for Stan, this was a major victory, for he would be leading her soon to his bedroom, but on rather fantastic terms. Not only was she now consenting to, and wanting for his cock, she was asking for it. He was now scheming to make her beg.

"What's that sweetheart?" He looked at her and got back to intensely revving her clit, to abandon it and tease her with his oral skills, as soon as he felt her climb. To build tension, he had unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, kicked off his shoes, and let go of her legs only to slide his khakis off, then had again hoisted her high, to have access to the whole of her crotch.

"I want you to fuck me!" She implored, as her body trembled. She had watched him come out of his pants and was checking out his strong legs. But when her eyes caught sight of his grey boxers, so full of that diamond-hard cock of his, she felt her blush so strong she was sure her neck and ears were turning red.

He teased her again, now masterfully knowing how to play with her genitalia on his face and mouth, to quickly bring her to the edge and leave her desperate, "Show me how much you want it, Melissa..."

"Please..." Her face was red, her body was quaking, she wanted to cum on his mouth, to have him inside her, and while the need to cum immediately was high, the need to have him inside of her felt overwhelming.

"Really show me how much you want it..." His look was judgmental now, almost critical, as he toyed with her lust, and he knew she was intelligent, and she was again resisting, making the ultimate surrender.

"Stan, I am begging you...please fuck me!" She looked so out of control compared to her usual collected, prim and proper, goody-two-shoes self. Like a girl in a doll store, begging for a toy that her very soul seemed to need, "Fuck me, Stan...I am begging you...I am yours."

"Good girl!" He smirked and stood, turned to down his glass, and offered her a hand. She picked up her glass and took a full chug till she finished her drink too, feeling it burn a bit, but she now knew there was no going back, and very soon she didn't need to be logical. She was going to be feral and didn't mind if she lost all control. With respect to her lust, and need, she was already utterly out of control.

On their way up, she stopped to take her purse, and the only clothing she had on was her skirt. She had tried to take it off, but he asked her to keep it on just a little bit longer. Stan always had some kinky thing he was planning. He asked her to go up the stairs and take a right at the first door off the landing. She did as bidden, and he whistled at her as she swayed with her skirt going up the stairs.

He could tell the alcohol was hitting her, for her climbing, though safe and precise, was a touch uncoordinated, and he calculated that she was now perfectly drunk to remember every single thing, but beyond being quite in control of herself. But he knew the intensity of the fucking that was about to go down, she would not need to be rational, but wild, and he had planned to give her the wildest fuck of her young life.

She entered the bedroom and set her purse on a sophisticated-looking chair near the door, and he was right behind her, giving her ass a light spank, to which she grinned and moaned softly. The lights were again a blend of warm LED bulbs, not too bright, but plenty of light to see all the details on each other. There were also purple lights glowing from below and around the perimeter of the relatively lower, European-style, king-sized bed, and their diffuse light gave the room a tastefully edgy feel. Too sophisticated to be tacky, but deviant enough to endow the bedroom with a porn-studio-like atmosphere.

Melissa loved it, for it made her feel like this was a sexy bachelor's bedroom in which she could easily be a little skanky. The alcohol was talking. But drunk as she was, she knew what was about to happen was utterly consensual. And she was desperate to be fucked by him. She remembered she had even begged, and her cheeks again flared red at the thought.

Stan removed his boxers and tossed them away, and let her see his cock now, in much more light than had been in the truck. She had felt, by hands and mouth how big he was, but seeing him now in vivid light, his manhood took her breath away. She blinked, looked at the cock, then at his face, then back at his cock, and simply whispered, "Magnificent."

He grinned, and said, "The bed LEDs can be a bunch of colors, but I chose purple because it has a royal feel, and I was grinning in the truck when you told me your story. I had indeed chosen purple because I wanted you to feel like a princess when you got here, a special and kinky princess." He smiled, as he took her hand and sat her on the bed.

"A naughty princess!" Melissa corrected, with a sweet wink, "And, if it's OK with you, for the very reasons I had told you in the story, may we start with that pose, I feel like looking at your face, might overwhelm me." She may have been drunk, but she was still lucid enough and logical, to know that she didn't want that bad guilt to enter the picture one more time. So she thought about how good he had just licked her hairy pussy, and deep down she knew he edged her so he could fuck her like a slut, precisely because she needed to finally let go in a dramatic way. She was about to experience something she had been denied for way too long.

"We can start doggy, and I need your sandals to stay on until we are done." He smirked, "but, do you see that mirror on that wall?" He pointed to a mirror on the left side of the bed, opposite the window. It had fancy doubled sliding panels, and it was currently open. She nodded.

"I can close it, or we can face away, but maybe when you are ready, we can use it. It's quite hot, especially because it is so near one edge of the bed," he explained and looked at her, waiting for her answer.

"Let's just face away for now?" She was warming up to the kink, but not ready for it, and she looked at him now, as they sat so close to each other.

Looking led to kissing so furiously, that their hands were soon all over each other, and kissing led to them laying on the bed. She looked desperate to get fucked, and Stan, always in control, had hit the upper limit of how much teasing he could give, as well as take. He needed to fuck her, so, tenderly but firmly, during their kisses, he grabbed her ponytail by its very root, his left hand firmly over her white scrunchy, and started turning her head, guiding it till she understood he was moving her into doggy pose.

His right hand was soon on her legs, then on her ass, and finally lifted her skirt again over her ass, and up. As she had understood, she found herself facing the window, blinds closed, and had helped him gather her skirt. She got in the best doggy pose she knew, legs spread, still in her cute sandals, hands on the bed as soon as her skirt had been rolled around her waist. She was confused as to why he wanted it on but didn't really care. He knew what he was doing and that was always impressive to her. She loved following his lead and felt this would become a theme. She lowered her back a little, arching it, and raising her shapely plump ass, while her tits dangled inches from the mattress.

He never let go of her ponytail through the whole motion. It was a dominance thing. She knew it, as she felt the blood swell in her labia again, feeling the honey oozing again, as her little pearl got hard, and electricity seemed to surge through her whole body from her clit, and nipples, to every toe and fingertip.

With his right hand, Stan grabbed the root of his cock, and moaned deep when he saw the sexiest traces of cellulite on her thighs and ass as she got low for him, her thick brown pubic hair such a turn-on for him, as he saw her vulva, now looking almost like it too was blushing an inviting red, and a quick peak showed that in between the folds of her inner labia at her slit, her honey glistened. He got close and slapped her vulva with the shaft, and her clit with his cock head, just like she had slapped both with her left palm on the living room sofa.

She moaned, pushing her mound out at him, arching harder.

He slapped her again, and tightened the pull on her hair, "Beg!"

"Please fuck me Stan!" She felt her ass jiggle as he slapped her vulva with his powerful cock.

The hair grip tightened more, and he let go of his cock, to deliver a firm, but very audible spank to her right ass cheek, and then again grabbed his rod, and slapped her three times across her agitated genitalia, "Sir wants you to beg properly..."

"Please sir, fuck this pussy." She was trembling.

Another spank, this time the right hand delivered a back-hand slap to her left cheek, went back to grab his cock, then delivered three more cock slaps to her pussy. Then another three. Then another three, "Better...but I want you to leave me convinced that you are begging me to fuck your married cunt!"

They both bit their lips at the word, but for Stan, it was a solid leveling up of the sexual tension, and for her another layer of lust and surrender to give up. She moaned out, her ass cheeks had some soft pink outlines from his hands, that stung her deliciously, "Please sir, I am begging you to fuck my married cunt!" She closed her eyes to inhale, then exhale, body almost quaking, "Please use my cunt sir...fuck me like the married slut I am...give me what my loser dud husband hasn't!"

She snarled out a moan and reached back with her right hand and slapped her pussy and clit for him three times, before returning it to mirror her left. She was on the sexual version of a nervous breakdown, and he had pumped her to a fever pitch, "Use me with your cock, I am yours! Please sir use me!"

She felt him tighten the hair grip one more time, and his right hand was on his cock roots again. She had tried to look back, but in a dominant move, he had prevented her by clutching her hair in a way where he didn't let her turn her head. He did slap her pussy once more, and she had anticipated he would make her beg more. But to surprise her, with the aptitude of a man who had fucked countless women, he effortlessly placed his cock head at her slit, and with one hard grunt drove it home. He growled as he pushed it till he felt his head easily slam into her cervix.

"Oh god yes!" Melissa moaned. Her head was spinning. She had gone from being reserved, to being open, to finally begging for sex that night. One thrust told her that, if her pussy had one cock in the world that was perfectly molded to fill her maximally, to balance the feeling of fulness, with perfect comfort, and girth that for her could produce maximal pleasure, it was Stan's cock. His length, his shape, his girth, all of him inside of her felt like perfection. "Oh my god...fuck me!" She implored him, pushing back into him some, she was so needing of his cock.

His right hand left his cock as he had plunged, and it grabbed her rolled-up skirt, till he used it as a way to pull her into his crotch, "Melissa I saw your faint C-section scar. You still have such a tight pussy!" His technique was immaculate, he had gently but firmly used her pinned ponytail root to push her head lower, and she had arched her back naturally. Pulling her in with her skirt as he did, he had her at the ultimate angle to pound her in a way where he could flick his nutsack up to slap her upper vulva and clit both.

She had never been fucked like this before, "Oh my god....oh my god...fuck me...please fuck me Stan!" He grinned that she was not always using 'sir'. This was their first fuck, and he didn't want the sexual titles of dominant and submissive to cause too much confusion or need for formality at all times. But he pounded her hard and loved how her ass was quaking and pulsating from point of impact to her lower back, every jiggle so evident. Looking to the side he could see her breasts were so low now that she was at times flailing her hard nipples and rubbing them up and down the fabric of the bed as he took her hard.

His cock was coated with her honey till his shaft glistened. She was in ecstasy, and her moans were getting louder and more rhythmic to his high-energy thrusts. He had talked of spending a lot of time with both endurance training and lifting at the gym. It showed, for while he fucked her, he fucked her like a massive bodybuilder pumping light iron so fast like it was a partial cardio workout. He could tell he was driving her wild, she was moaning like she was utterly out of control, and soon, he had more proof that she was letting her last barriers fall. He was conquering her rapidly, and even while they were fucking, she was slowly surrendering even more of herself.

"Please sir, may we face the mirror?" She wasn't just asking, her tone was begging.

"Good girl...turn for me!" Left hand still in her ponytail, he guided her and she eagerly turned, till they faced the other way. She blushed again, seeing her own face first, then his. He grinned, for now, he had a show both in watching her spank reddened ass cheeks bounce, as well as watching her looking up at him with her beautiful face and her mesmerizing blue eyes. He kept pounding her hard, head prodding cervix, shaft putting pressure on her G spot, and balls slapping her clit after almost every pump. The sensation was amazing for them both.

They didn't talk much then but just looked at each other. He looked at her like a captain taking charge of a situation, always in control, always at his best, totally surpassing her expectations with every move. She smiled at him shyly or looked on with adoration. But her face was often contorted with pleasure. Yet after about twenty minutes of doggy, she had not yet cum, though he felt she was so close to it a few times.

But he read her unique situation well, and figured, as much as she was edging while he had gone down on her, the feeling of being fucked by a man other than her husband was blocking her orgasm, even if she was desperate for one. He figured a pose change might give him a break from thrusting, and her a break emotionally.

"Go on top Melissa. I want to catch my breath, and I think it will let you better control the pressure and angle...I know doggy feels good, but may be overwhelming." He sounded both sweet, but also in charge. She nodded, and they moved. He directed her so that they could both see the mirror again, both would enjoy a side view of her girl-on-top position. He got comfy and put a pillow under his head. The speed with which she eagerly clambered on top of his cock again amazed him. He could tell it was a mental thing for her, and once she got passed it, she would be chasing him for sex, and orgasms.

Her hands were on his shoulders, and she moaned feeling how muscular and solid they were. He initially had his hands on her hips, but soon moved them to grab handfuls of her ass, needing not only to touch and hold an ass he was becoming obsessed with, but helping her pick up some pace by supporting her bounces. "Good girl! Bounce on that cock for me!" He spanked her again as he said it, to always keep that tension of control and taking. She moaned hard, then again, then louder.

Melissa felt like she needed to focus, and orgasm. Stan was a master of building his orgasm by holding steady. He felt like he would erupt in her, but that was far from happening. Right now her orgasm was his mission, and his priority. "Oh god yes! I am getting there...I have never cum from a cock alone but I feel...umm...I feel I will with yours. God, it feels so fucking good!"

She moaned again and rode him. Her body got greedy, the closer she got, the more intense she felt. It was like when he was licking her, but now she controlled it all. The depth, the force, the speed. She was practically fucking the flesh of his pelvis and belly with her clit, by rubbing so hard against him. Her movements had blended a bounce with a gyrating rub, and Stan felt she was taking his breath away as he saw her looking utterly focused, and determined.

"Good girl, that's it...use that fucking cock...use that cock and cum all over it!" He spanked her again, but gently so as not to break her focus, then simply grabbed her ass, and helped support her preferred movements as she made to ride him to ecstasy. All of a sudden, he saw her movements rev up into a kind of frenzy, and her body started to stiffen but shake and quake all at once. Her hands on his shoulders leveraged on him and held him in a vice grip. He knew he would have marks on them for a few hours, as she was gripping so hard at that moment.

Melissa was feeling a tension between her clit and her pussy. It was like two separate points of pleasure but they had blended into one. As she pumped her clit into him, at the same time impaling her pussy on his steely rod again and again, the build was even sweeter for he helped her by moving her butt. She shut her eyes and felt that edge like she had when he was eating at her clit.

But this time she was in control, and he was not only letting her past the edge but helping her get there sooner. His cock was fantastic. Like her dildo, but better, the girth was ideal, and bouncing as she did, she moaned louder and louder, her eyes shut as he looked at her fascinated. Her body trembled, she could feel her pelvic muscles start to quiver. All of a sudden, she opened her eyes, and they looked like they were burning with pleasure, her mouth opened to yell out, "Fuck! I am cumming! Oh my god!" Her pussy was milking his cock, and she fell into a wave and moaned and rode her way to the most intense orgasm she had ever had.