A Neglected Wife's Rebellion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He simply looked on, spellbound.

Her eyes were wet after she came. And her hands caressed his shoulders. Stan's eyes were wide with astonishment. He had never enjoyed making a woman cum like that. But this time it was mostly her using him, which was OK. The next one would be him doing it to her, and he knew that might feel even better, if he could give her an even slower build, with an even bigger release. But he was fiercely turned on, and he knew disciplined as he was, the next time she came, he might lose control. "That was beautiful Melissa...how do you feel?"

"Like tonight, after a very long time, part of me came back from the dead, and is reborn..." She smiled, eyes wet with some happy tears, and she wiped them away, and quickly smiled, her face looking like it was overcome with a deeply peaceful nirvana, "I want you to cum too," she implored.

"I will, but, we overlooked one thing," he looked at her softly so as not to ask anxiously, "Are you on birth control? We talked about so much, but not about that."

She shook her head, "This is what happens when we get drunk, have a good time, and surrender to no control, delicious as it is. But no, neither an IUD nor pills. Dustin and I use pull-out, and he is pretty good about that, though I also watch my cycle, and it is like clockwork almost all of the time. I should be getting my period in two days, so we should be OK." She emphasized the word 'should'. "If you want to cum inside me, we should get a plan B to be safe. Given where I am in the cycle, and a plan B, I am pretty certain we won't get pregnant..." She shrugged, "I wasn't planning on fucking you tonight like I have already said...but I now feel zero regret that we are doing what we are doing...so..."

"So...we can get a Plan B in the morning? Or should it be tonight? I am not insisting, but I would prefer to cum inside of you, I have never wanted it with any woman more," he explained.

It brought a smile and a flush to her face and she said, "If we were mid-ovulation tonight would be necessary, but for two to three days till my period, I think the morning is safe. I will call my OB-GYN soon and get an IUD, I hate the pill...does that sound OK?"

"Sounds great!" He smiled, and then confessed, "Melissa, if you are ready, I am going to fuck you missionary, and I am going to try very hard to make you cum, maybe better than you just did, but I am also getting close, and I badly want to bust inside of you. Let me know if you are OK with that now because once I start, I won't be able to stop...also, let's take off that skirt before we tear it apart."

"Fuck! That sounds so hot!" She smiled and leaned in to kiss him, but she let out a giggly scream, as he grabbed her thighs, quickly moved her on her back, and pulled her skirt off her legs and feet. "And the sandals?" She queried.

"Leave them on, they are such a turn-on!", he insisted.

He was rock-hard. Eyes on hers, he grabbed her legs again under her knees, she placed a pillow under her head, and he delivered five big slaps with his cock at her pussy. He delivered the blows so that her clit got the most of the agitation. Her eyes spoke for her, saying she wanted more, and he drove into her again, admiring all the glory of seeing her hairy snatch spread open for him as he held her thighs open. Stan needed to tease her just a little bit, but he wanted to make her even more delirious for his cock.

"Who got to fuck this pussy on the first date?" he teased.

Her flared cheeks got redder, and she whispered, "You did..."

"And is that tight married cunt enjoying this big dick?", he pushed.

"Yes sir...I am loving it!" She placed her hands on his neck, and looked at him, half lust, half tenderness.

"Are you a slut for this cock, Melissa?" His eyes were locked on hers in stern dominance.

"Yes sir...I am your slut...a slut for your cock!" Both times she emphasized the word 'your'.

He began to jackhammer her, making her tits jiggle and shake. That turned her on, and soon she was playing with her nipples, making the electric sensation that spread through her whole body from pinching them. She was moaning again, rhythmically to his pumps. They were both horny, and she figured this fuck was mostly for him, but unlike with her other lovers when she was fucked by them selfishly, this Stan-centric fuck turned her on.

Something about him fucking her takingly mind fucked her in a way that turned her on. And he did try and make her cum. He got into an angle that pushed her G spot, and he knew how to agitate the roots of her clit. Stan knew that this time he would let the top of her clit alone, and if it worked, it would build her to a slower but stronger release. He had the strength to fuck her long and hard, and he did exactly that, reading her body to optimize her pleasure, before he succumbed to his own need to bust his load.

The truth of it was, that they were two lovers perfect for each other. She read, both consciously and subconsciously what he was trying to do, with the technique and the pace. Melissa positioned herself to let him maximize her pleasure, and then simply encouraged him with her moans and her coos, "Oh god yes...fuck me..take that pussy!"

And take that pussy he did. Soon, beads of sweat were forming on his forehead and chest, and it turned her on no end when it rained sweat on her breasts, nipples, belly, mons pubis, face, and all over her. He was like a jackhammering machine, and soon, she felt the build, but this time, it came slower, but deeper, "Oh god yes...please don't stop Stan. Please. It's coming, and it feels so full!", she begged.

He had her where he wanted her. Stan knew she would be addicted, but this was going to be the pinnacle. The previous orgasm had been her using his cock to cum. This time it would be him using his cock to make her cum, and the difference to her, both physically and emotionally, would be huge. She was begging, and moaning, and she could tell that him being in control made it sweeter because the climb was slower.

"Stan, don't stop...I am almost there....fuck. Fuck! Fuck me! I am cumming!" She screamed, and this time the orgasm came in wave after wave. She moaned, she cooed, and she even screamed softly but one wave blended into another, and the whole time her pussy milked his cock. Melissa felt like she could feel her whole body spreading to touch the edge of the universe, and at the same time pulling it all into her womb like her quivering, orgasming womb was the center of everything that existed.

And then Stan started to grunt. His cock felt so potent like he could create a world with the power that was now stored in his charged seed. He was pounding her tight, slippery, wet little pussy, and eventually, the totality of her and how much he wanted her, had him reach his edge. He moaned hard, for he had never been on his edge with this combination of intensity and wavering. It's like his body, mind, and soul were so into her, that all combined to give him as much momentum and explosive power. Like a rubber band stretched to an optimal capacity that it rarely, if ever, gets to have. "Fuck!", he snarled. And then his cock erupted.

He had pounded her with rapid thrusts up till then, now he slowed it to rocking his head near her cervix. Jet after jet, spurted inside her while she still moaned and quaked in her orgasmic waves. Stan had never cum for that long. He knew it was a record orgasm for him both in intensity and length. He was covered in sweat, and after he unloaded in her, he lay on his side, breathing deeply head swimming.

Melissa's body was so in tune with Stan's that when he erupted, she came even harder, her vagina pumping as much cum into her womb as it could. She could feel his seed entering her, and she had never felt that filled before. She lay back, till convulsing as he collapsed near her, and, as her waves subsided, they held each other. As soon as his cock was out of her slit, the biggest cream pie she had ever had dribbled out of her, and she placed her left hand on her pussy, so as not to make a mess of his bed.

Stan almost needed a minute to come to his senses, but when he realized what she was doing, he opened a drawer and handed her a towel. She wiped, and soon they were in each other's arms.

"Like what the actual fuck...that was divine.", she whispered.

"Explosive. Fucking awesome!" He responded and held her close.

They made their way under the covers, kissed each other tenderly, and just talked, about everything and nothing.

They took turns in the bathroom, turned the lights low, and went to sleep. Stan's lust woke him up in the middle of the night, and he caressed her body. She awoke, and they ended up sixty-nining, then fucking doggy. After he made her cum twice, he asked if she would swallow his cum. She was more than happy to taste him and knew she would be addicted to his cum, inside her pussy, or her mouth. He loved that she liked to swallow, many a man's fantasy.

They then slept deeply till morning, and she woke first, made her way to the kitchen, and fixed them a big breakfast in bed, with coffee. They ate, and fucked missionary, till her pussy was creampied all over again. Lucky for her, she kept an emergency pair of period panties, that Stan joked were like granny panties he had seen in a movie he couldn't remember. She knew he would be keeping her panties from last night as a trophy, and she was OK with it. It made her smile. It also made her wet.

After breakfast, they went to a pharmacy, and she swallowed a plan B and drank it down with some water. They made out fiercely in the truck before she drove to spend the afternoon with her parents. She blushed when a few times she realized some of Stan's cum was still oozing out of her while she spent some time at the BBQ her parents had made for her. She had asked for another night to catch up on some personal time, and Claire was happy to get more pampering from her grandparents.

Stan had used the day to work out and do more reading on investing. Melissa arrived at her place for the first time, feeling like a naughty princess returning to her palace. She picked a cute body-hugging dress, and another bra and panty set, light blue to match her eyes, in the simple 'good girl' style Stan loved.

At about seven o'clock Stan's phone got Melissa's text, "Are we still on for eight at your place?"

"Yes...and bring some things to keep here too, if you like. Some basics." He replied, adding, "Looking forward to seeing you, and all your deliciousness. I am going to make you moan all night... it's Saturday."

Her phone returned a text of strung emojis, 'a heart, a fire, and a wink'.

She put her phone on charge and went to take a shower, and as she was walking into the cabin, she smirked, for her pussy was already wet for her new lover. After a very long time, her life had unexpectedly and deliciously taken a turn for the better.

And she vowed she owed Kristen another lunch and several spa vouchers.

The end........for now anyway.... ;)