A Neighborly Game of Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann Marie smiled at Michael's quick reply. "This is going to be more fun than I thought. Her mind was racing. I'd love to see what he looks like under those clothes, he has a sneaky strong body," she thought. "Do I make him jump in like I did? Or, should he do it naked?'" She could feel wetness around her whole body, but now, she could also feel a little extra wetness between her tightly folded legs. "This is really getting to me," her mind continued to spin somewhat out of control. "I've forgotten how much I love to play this game, it has really been so long."

"Michael," Ann Marie said in a gentle but commanding way, mirroring the way Michael had just given his dare, "get completely undressed and jump into the pool naked. Then come back and sit back down and stay naked."

Michael blushed as he got up and started to undress slowly, without hesitation. The shirt came off first, while he slid his shoes off his feet. He then unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned the front of the khakis, and let them slide slowly to the patio floor, leaving himself in just his boxers.

As he peeled off his clothes, Michael revealed his 5'6" frame, muscular chest and thick thighs. Standing in just his boxers, Ann Marie admired what she saw. She held a soft smile while looking at Michael. "He looks so nervous," she thought, "he's so damn cute."

Then, Michael found his thumbs shaking as they slipped inside the waistband of his tight fitting black boxers. The bulge between his legs was already evident but the way the shiny boxers hugged Michael's ass and upper thighs were more interesting to Ann Marie. He was in shape and all those miles on the bike really paid off. Michael stood straight, looked directly at Ann Marie and held eye contact as he slipped his boxer down his legs. His thick cock sprung out and hung semi erect. All 5" of it was completely on display as Michael stepped out of the boxers tossing them aside. Michael was a bit hairy, which Ann Marie didn't mind, and his tanned olive skin,hugged his frame tightly and showed little signs of aging. Michael's chest hair was a healthy mix of gray and black, matching his salt and pepper look atop his head.

As Michael stepped toward the pool, Ann Marie looked on and smiled as her stomach started to swirl with nervousness. She felt an excitement she hadn't felt in a long time. Like she was about to do something she shouldn't but wanted to badly. That wasn't the only thing stirring inside Ann Marie, however, as she noticed the wetness between her legs to be more than just pool water. For the first time that night Ann Marie started to admit to herself that she wanted to be with Michael.

Michael jumped into the pool in the same way Ann Marie had, by stepping off the patio. The warm water encased Michael's body as it fell into the pool and Michael let his head submerge. He tipped his head back as he straightened his bent knees underwater, and as he reemerged, the pool water drained from his face, naturally straightening his hair. He was in waist deep water, and Ann Marie could see Michael's body hair clinging to his body in exactly the same way her dress had. But there was a lot less left to anyone's imagination now. Michael's body dripped of pool water, his skin shiny wet as he stepped out of the pool. His erection was a little muted, but still evident as he walked to his seat leaving a trail of pool water on the patio in his wake. The sound of the water hitting the patio and Michael's silky wet body gliding toward his seat only added to Ann Marie's excitement. She sipped more of her wine. Her head was spinning as the scents around her had changed from the barbeque and meal to the chlorine pool water.

As Michael took back his seat and drank a bit more wine himself, he looked directly at Ann Marie and held a flirtatious gaze as the water continued to drip from his body. Truth, or dare, Ann Marie,?" Michael asked as he set the wine glass on the table.

Ann Marie looked at Michael nervously. She was hesitating, and bought herself some time as she took another sip of her wine and then ran both hands through her hair, purposely. although, there was no real need to do so. Her mind was frantically, working itself through scenarios. "What is Michael's next dare, we are going to have sex tonight aren't we, he looks so good right now, can I really do this? I need some time, we need to go slow. "Truth," she responded.

Michael, on the other hand, didn't hesitate with his question. It almost seemed like he had both a dare and a truth question ready regardless of Ann Marie's reply. "Okay, Ann Marie, from the time I started to undress until I got back here to my seat, what did you like seeing the most?"

Ann Marie couldn't answer that question honestly, could she? Her mind was racing, "your hard wet cock dripping wet as you stepped out of the pool," seemed way too forward she thought. Although, it was the truth. Instead, she simply said, "watching you undress, you looked so nervous, vulnerable, it was really sweet, almost as if you genuinely cared about what I thought of you."

Michael blushed at Ann Marie's answer. In his mind he knew at that moment he did care about what she thought. Her beautiful brown eyes staring back at him, at his naked body, and she hadn't gotten up and stormed away in fear or disgust. He felt his erection grow again in the warm early evening air as the last remaining sunlight somehow found the skin of his cock, as if heating it back to attention. His body relaxed, which aided the process between his legs.

As Ann Marie looked on, she noticed the only part of her clothes that were not drying as fast as the rest were the front of her panties. It wasn't pee, she knew that, but it might as well have been, with the volume that was leaking out at the moment. "Truth, or dare," she asked.

Michael immediately replied with "truth."

"Okay, hmmm. This is actually harder than I realized, Ann Marie was buying time. Michael's wet body, his growing erection, that beautiful smile, those warm eyes, were a distraction. She was finding it hard to concentrate her thoughts. "Have you ever masturbated thinking about me?" She asked, not really knowing where that question came from. But the words left her lips and floated away toward him as if in a comic strip. As they did she realized she half spoke and half whispered the question. Michael asked her to repeat it. "Did he really not hear what she asked," she thought, "or did he just want me to say it again?' In any case, she spoke louder the second time, feeling her face redden in the process.

"Ann Marie, I have a pretty active imagination when it comes to sex," was the first part of his answer. "Jennifer, is very conservative, so I do what I can to enjoy myself. I hope this doesn't come as too much of a surprise, or offends you, but yes. When I see you at the gym, or when you are heading out for the night and are dressed up, you tend to spark a desire in me that usually results in me enjoying some alone time. That's the best way to say it I guess."

Michael's answer hung in the humid chlorine filled air, Ann Marie took it all in. She was a bit embarrassed that Michael thought of her that way, but excited at the same time. If she was to really be honest with herself, all she really wanted to do right now is jump on Michael and let him make love to her.

Michael watched Ann Marie's reaction carefully. Her hypnotic eyes glared back at him, partially squinting, as if she was focusing on Michael, and picturing him thinking about her. In reality, she was thinking about her gym outfits. What she wore around him at the gym, the pink sports bra, the black leggings, "he was thinking about my body, my curves,and he liked what he saw" she thought as a warm smile formed across her face. Of course, Michael also noticed more than just Ann Marie's eyes. Her damp dress was still clinging to her as the warm damp air did little to dry the wispy fabric.

"Truth, or dare,?" Michael asked.

"Here we go," Ann Marie thought. Her mind raced. She knew where a dare would lead. The tone of the game had been defined. Nudity, exhibition, and sex. Each round was escalating. "Michael was already naked, and there is no way he is going to let me keep this dress on," Ann Marie predicted to herself. Then, holding her stare into Michael's dark brown eyes, Ann Marie tried her best to not let her own eyes wander over his beautiful body. Of course she had already noticed the semi hard erection dangling between Michael's thighs, his broad chest and muscular arms, and legs, but it was all she could do not to be obvious. "Do I really want to do, this" Can I really sleep with him? I know I want to and it is definitely going to be amazing, but should I do this, can I do this?' Ann Marie's mind was battling within itself and meanwhile the storm brewing inside her belly was about to explode. Then, of course, there was that area between her legs, leaking again. She made up her mind.

"Dare," she blurted out. The word came out of her mouth loudly. A nervous increase in volume that sounded almost like she yelled at him. "Why did I just say it like that," she thought to herself. The reason became immediately obvious to her as Michael recited the dare.

"Ok Ann Marie," Michael began. "I dare you to let me remove the rest of your clothes. Just stand there as I remove everything, piece by piece, slowly. Deliberately. Don't flinch, don't resist. Let your arms and legs be limp, and let me leave you completely naked."

While Ann Marie confidently stood up and uttered, "fine." Her insides were a mess. "Oh my God, he wants me to give up control to him. This may be the hottest thing I've ever let anyone do to me," the voice inside her head seemed to shout her thoughts throughout her body. "There is no hiding anything now," the inside voice continued, "he wants to see everything, and he will get what he wants."

As she rose and her mind was relaying the obvious to herself, her senses were heightened throughout her body. Starting from the bottoms of her feet, she felt the coarse surface of the patio tiles and wondered why she hadn't noticed that before. Her legs felt both weak and heavy at the same time, and she felt her thighs shake as she stood. Then of course, there was that pesky reminder of her arousal, between her thighs that was sending damp signals in droves. The front of the thong felt soaked as she stood and the thin strap running up the back of her ass felt like it had slid deeper between her cheeks than ever before. The dress felt as thought it was clinging to her body tighter than before as well. It stuck to her thighs, to her torso, to her breasts, as she felt like the two mounds on her chest were standing out like never before. As though she were already naked. She could feel her hardening nipples press firmly against the damp fabric of her bra and it felt like Michael could clearly see them poking out of the dress. "My God," she thought, "they have never felt like that, it almost hurts." The lump in her throat felt so large that she was almost nervous she couldn't breathe. Yet, by the way her heart was pounding through her chest, and the thick summer air was being sucked into her mouth and filling her lungs, she knew for certain she was breathing.

Michael stood up and walked over to her, faced her. "Turn around, Ann Marie."

"He's in control," she thought as her mind was screaming at her now. "He could have walked behind me, but didn't." The fluid that dripped down the inside of her thigh was not pool water or sweat, she knew. She didn't try to stop it any more as she slowly turned away from Michael and faced the pool. The water was calm and inviting, the air was thick and moist as the sun had completely fallen. The patio lights replaced the sunlight and complimented the bright full moon that appeared over the trees through the black sky. Ann Marie could suddenly smell the flowers outlining the patio. More evidence that her senses were heightened.

As Ann Marie felt Michael's hands on the top of her shoulders, the electricity shot through her entire body immediately as she let out a soft, quiet gasp. His fingers traced the top of the fabric which swooped down from Ann Marie's shoulders to her spine. His two hands met there, the middle of Ann Marie's back, a few inches below the nape of her neck. Her wet hair dripped droplets of water onto the top of her dress and her upper back. He felt small parts of her soft skin as he let his fingers make their way to their destination. He could feel immense heat emanating from her body. He could feel the contradiction between the damp fabric of the dress and Ann Marie's hot skin which had started to dry. Michael's right hand went to work. He placed his thumb and forefinger over the zipper and started to pull down. The first thing that appeared besides more of Ann Marie's tan skin was the back of her black satin bra. Again the contrast, but this time between the semi dark Mediterranean skin and the black bra was hard to ignore. Michael could feel his cock twitch slightly.

As he pulled the zipper down, the trailing pieces separated as they were meant to do. But he was in awe, as more of Ann Marie's beautiful skin was exposed. The lower he pulled the zipper, the looser the top of the dress became, again exposing more skin and now the shoulder straps of the bra. He continued to pull slowly until the zipper reached its end. He could barely see the top of Ann Marie's thong, and his mind raced while his cock twitched again and started to throb.

Michael brought his hands back up to Ann Marie's shoulder and started to peel the dress off her body. The wet fabric made this process deliciously more difficult. It wouldn't just simply slide off her body, he had to help it by sliding his thumbs between her steaming hot skin and the damp dress. Pushing the fabric, down her shoulders, down her arms, over her hands, down her torso to the top of her hips. Here Michael was careful not to do too much. He deliberately left Ann Marie's thong in the wake of his hands removing the dress. As he slid the fabric down her luscious hips, more of the thong and Ann Marie's ass cheeks were exposed to him.

Ann Marie could feel all of it. Michael's hands, the damp dress sliding down her body, the warm summer air touching her newly exposed skin. Michael seeing her bare ass cheeks for the first time. Her hardening nipples, "could they stop getting so hard," she asked herself, "they are really starting to hurt." Then there was that moistness on her thigh, it would only be a few seconds now before Michael would realize how her body is reacting to all of this. There was nothing she could do about it, and she liked that.

Michael was mesmerized by what he saw and felt. "Good God, she is so beautiful, I never imagined her skin would look and feel this good. Her body is perfect, her hair, so thick and beautiful, and so wet." With his thumbs still gliding against Ann Marie's steamy hot skin, the dress was guided over her hips and down to the patio. "Step out of the dress, Ann Marie," Michael said, almost as if it was a command. One which Ann Marie now eagerly obeyed. Michael then seemingly ignoring Ann Marie's body, picked up her dress and folded it neatly over the back of one of the patio chairs. While Michael never made his way around to the front of Ann Marie to complete this task she could see the dress out of the corner of her eye draped over the back of the chair.

So there she was. Her back to Michael in nothing more than a wet thong and bra. "Thank God they match," she laughed to herself, trying to contain her excitement.

However, the laughter was quickly replaced by another gasp, this one a little louder than the last as Michael reached up the middle of Ann Marie's back and unclasped her bra. His hands glided up to each shoulder to help the straps slide off Ann Marie's body and down her arms. In that same motion, Michael's forearms grazed the sides of Ann Marie's breasts which sent another shock through her body. As much as she tried to keep this aural reaction quiet, it presented itself as a moan more than a gasp. Michael didn't let the bra drop, rather, he held the straps in his hands as it left Ann Marie's body. He then folded it neatly as well and laid on the same chair as the dress. Meanwhile, Ann Marie felt her hardening nipples and her breasts free from the restraints of the bra and met the warm summer air for the first time. Since they were wrapped tightly inside the damp fabric of the bra and dress, they were soaking wet when that air touched the skin for the first time. Ann Marie felt every inch of her breasts and nipples kiss the thick humid air. Her body reacted immediately and she might as well have peed a little with the amount of moisture that seeped out of her slit and into the front of her thong and down her leg.

Michael returned to Ann Marie's body. Standing behind her again he stepped close to her. Closer than before. She could feel the heat emitting from Michael's body as he could now feel the same from her. His hands covered the tops of Ann Marie's shoulders. But this time, she didn't feel a sexual touch. It was intimate, but in a nurturing and protective way. His thumbs caressed the soft smooth skin, moving rhythmically and in sync. Then he spoke. A soft whisper, in her right ear. She could feel his breath touch the skin of her neck and face as he spoke.

"There is only one lovely item left, you are doing great Ann Marie," was all he said.

"Oh my fucking God," she replied as the flow out of her damp pussy resembled an orgasm.

She could sense him kneel behind her as his two hands slid down the sides of her naked body. They both stopped when they met the waistband of the thong. Again, his thumbs tucked themselves between the strap and Ann Marie's skin. As he pulled the thong down and the front of it left her body and fell between her legs he could easily see how soaking wet it was. He could also see the inside of Ann Marie's thigh which now had a stream of wetness sliding well down past her knee and starting to drip on the patio. He helped her step out of the thong by placing one hand on each thigh, lifting her leg and pulling the thong down and away. In the process, his hand met the wet stream and judging by its silky feel and warmth knew immediately what it was.

Michael then carefully stood up with the thong in his hand. He ringed it out while standing behind Ann Marie. She could hear the liquid hit the patio and her face immediately began to feel flush.

"That was not pool water," Michael said as he laid the soaking wet thong over the other arm of the chair.

Returning to Ann Marie's back, Michael again stood behind her. Holding her shoulders, more to the side this time, as if on the top of her arms, Michael simply said, "turn around Ann Marie, let me see you."

Ann Marie took a small deliberate step forward. Feeling her complete nakedness for the first time, slowly turned to face Michael. Her beautiful eyes were the first thing Michael noticed. He could see her passion, her wanting in them. Then he deliberately let his eyes scan over the front of her body. The erect nipples, begging to be sucked, her soft dark skin, gleaming from the pool water and damp summer air. Her neatly trimmed pubic hair, which now seemed more damp than the rest of her body, the wetness streaming down her leg.

"Please, sit down again Ann Marie, i think it's your turn," Michael said as he returned to his seat.

Ann Marie sat down and folded her legs. Beads of sweat were now seeping out of her pours. "Fuck me," she thought, "less clothes and I'm still sweating. I've never wanted anyone more than I want him right now." Looking over at him, her body now on full display, she declared, "No more truths, just dares!"

"Fine," Michael replied, "dare."

Ann Marie didn't have to think long. At this point she knew what she wanted. She took a sip of wine, and leaned back in her chair. In her mind, she was back in high school, with her friends, playing this game. 'Billy from English class, kissing her for the first time. Steve from the summer job she had at the ice cream shop, fingering her behind his parent's above ground pool. "Oh God," her mind continued, "I can't simply dare him to fuck me."