A Neighborly Game of Truth or Dare

Story Info
Ann Marie and Michael enjoy the temptations of the game one.
8k words
4.7
11.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann Marie and Michael were neighbors. They had lived next door to each other for several years and on occasion found themselves home alone as their spouses would go away without them quite often. Either for work or to visit family and friends. Meanwhile, each of their own careers were stressful and demanding as Michael was a finance executive and Ann Marie a social worker in the local school district. Both their kids were older and on their own. At 55 and 59, Michael and Ann Marie, were sort of set in their ways, working during the week golf, and the gym for Michael, and reading and the gym for Ann Marie, on the weekends. They lived in a semi affluent neighborhood where people minded their own business for the most part.

This July weekend was a bit unique as Michael and Ann Marie were home alone for the weekend at the same time.

"Hey Ann Marie," Michael announced as he was walking out to the car to head to the gym this particular Saturday morning. The sun was bright and although it was around 9 am the heat emitting from the bright sun was already noticeable. The trees were gently rustling in the soft breeze and a faint smell of freshly cut grass was in the air as mowers were humming around the neighborhood. "Are you headed to the gym too?"

Ann Marie looked over and smiled brightly, "yes, Kevin is away, so I'm free this weekend and on my own schedule."

"Same here," Michael replied, "Jennifer is with her sister. Do you want a ride?"

"Sure," Ann Marie answered, "I'd love one....though how long do you think you'll be?"

"About 90 minutes, today is chest day and then home for an hour bike ride." Michael's reply was very straightforward. He loved the gym and loved how it made him feel. He looked over at Ann Marie, she was wearing black leggings, and two tops, one looked like a pink sports bra and a loosely fitting white tank top over it. Michael always admired how well Ann Marie kept herself. She filled out the leggings and top perfectly. She was short, about 5'2" and had a 34 C chest that fit nicely under her sports bra, her brown hair was in a ponytail and her brown eyes were covered by her sunglasses. Her average sized body really appealed to Michael. Maybe because her warm friendly demeanor added to her appeal. She looked as cute as ever, Michael thought, as he watched her from afar.

"That should work, I could keep myself busy for 90 minutes today." Holding her smile she looked back over to Michael who was wearing loose fitting gray shorts covering most of his thick thighs but exposing his tight calves. His tight fitting athletic shirt accentuated his fit chest and arms, and didn't really hide his soft belly that was not too big to hang over his waist, but soft enough that made him conscious about it. He had a dad bod, but a nce one Ann Marie thought to herself as she walked over to Michael's car.

The ride to the gym was quick. When they arrived, the two friends went off to their usual corners of the gym and did their thing. However, each couldn't help thinking about the other. They both admired the other from a far for a long time. Not anything romantic per se, although Michael had occasionally imagined Ann Marie naked more than once while he masturbated, which he did often. As far as Ann Marie was concerned, she thought Michael was attractive, but as she strived to be the perfect wife, she didn't let her mind go further than admiring him from a safe distance.

This morning however, she was noticing Michael a bit more. She could see him in the gym, from her treadmill. He really was handsome she thought, and realized she never knew how good of a body he had for a 55 year old dad.

Michael's mind never left Ann Marie during his workout. "Those leggings, why do women wear those," he thought to himself, "do they know they drive us crazy?" Her legs and ass looked really good, and he couldn't get the image of her walking toward him at the house and away from him as he held the door of the gym open for her when she entered the facility. With these images clouding his mind, he could feel his penis stir a little as he lifted his weights. It was a different feeling but not one he could stop from happening.

In the stretching room Michael found Ann Marie and he walked over to her to finish his work out as he usually did with some ab work and stretching. He admired her as she laid out, stretched, and did her yoga poses perfectly.

"Not to be too forward, but did you say Kevin was away?' Michael asked.

"Yes, why?" Ann Marie replied.

"Well, since we are both alone...would you be interested in hanging out by the pool later...I could grill. It doesn't seem to make sense that we sit alone in our oversized homes."

"That sounds great, Michael. I'd love to, I'll bring a salad," Ann Marie replied with a soft smile.

The two friends made their way back to Michael's car and home. They both retreated to their houses and went about their day uneventfully.

As day turned into late afternoon, Ann Marie could smell the wonderful aroma emanating from the barbeque in Michael's backyard. She guessed that now would be a good time to head over. The solid yellow sun dress she wore, covered half her thighs and showed just enough cleavage to make her feel comfortable. She wasn't really sure why, but she paid extra attention picking out her black bra and panty set, they were satin with a white lace trim and kind of her favorite, not that Michael would see she thought.

When she found Michael in his yard, he was wearing khaki shorts and a tight polo shirt untucked. She immediately noticed how his broad shoulders and arms filled out the shirt. As did his chest, "it definitely was chest day," she initially thought and her mind started to have a life of its own, "damn he looks good." As she kept her thoughts to herself, Michael's bright smile greeted her warmly.

"Hey Ann Marie...wow, that looks great, here, let me get that from you." Michael said as he reached for the colorful salad from Ann Marie's hands. In the exchange, while they both smiled at one another, their fingers gently grazed the other's and both felt the slightest hint of a spark. Lingering evidence that they both thought of the other one during the day and had probably let their minds wander just a little too much.

"Thank you Michael...I love what you and Jennifer did with this yard...the pool looks beautiful..and the landscaping is perfect." Ann Marie said while handing the salad over to Michael.

Michael, meanwhile, taking the dish from Ann Marie, immediately let his imagination wander to think about Ann Marie's body and what it must look like under that pretty dress.

"Thank you, it's been a process, but we are glad how it came out. Red or white wine?" Michael shouted as he walked through the sliding glass doors in his back porch and placed the salad down on his kitchen counter.

"White, please," Ann Marie responded by taking a seat on Michael's outdoor wicker chair which was covered with a soft fluffy seat cushion. As she sat she folded her legs neatly over on another and clasped her hands around her exposed tanned knee.

Michael came back with two glasses of white wine...and after handing Ann Marie's glass to her, returned dutifully to the grill. "Thanks for coming over, this is such a nice day and I had nowhere to be. I hate cooking alone."

"No, thank you for inviting me." Ann Marie responded, "I would have just warmed up some pizza from last night."

Michael and Ann Marie conversed while the salmon was grilling. They talked about where their spouses were, what they had been up to all week, work, and travel plans for the rest of the summer while making their way through a few glasses of wine.

As they ate, the friends continued drinking. More than they were used to and they were both starting to feel it. Ann Marie laughed a little too hard at Michael's jokes, while Michael let his eyes linger a little too long at Ann Marie, and let his imagination, which was active and vivid, run a muck inside his head. When they finished dinner, the plates were all brought inside and they both retreated back to the patio beside the pool.

"It really is lovely back here," Ann Marie said as she walked back to her seat, not quite as steady as when she first walked over to his house.

"Thank you," Michael replied. "We love it back here, I hope we are not too loud. I know we have people over sometimes, and my kids, I know they like having their friends over too."

"Oh no, it's ok." Ann Marie said. Ignoring, in her mind, how Kevin complained about the noise almost every time. "We can barely hear you guys." She lied. "Although, we did hear your son and his group out here a bit when he was in high school. I think I remember a few nights where it sounded like they were playing truth or dare."

Michael laughed. "Yea, what a great game, and perfect for high school." Michael's mind spun immediately, which was accompanied by more stirring in his shorts. This all left Michael slightly more aroused. Here he was with his attractive neighbor, Ann Marie, and she was talking about truth or dare, secretly, Michael's favorite game.

"Yes it is," Ann Marie said rather softly, letting her mind wander to the provocative games she played in college with her friends. Today, Ann Marie was a conservative housewife, but she, like many, had a great college experience. Not enough time in the library, and too much alcohol.

"Have you ever played?" Michael asked nervously.

"Oh God," Ann Marie snorted..."we played a bunch in college, it was fun but that was a long time ago, what about you?"

"In junior high, and high school a few times," Michael answered smiling at Ann Marie, enjoying how she seemed to admit something she didn't really want to, "I actually had my first kiss through that game in 6th grade." Michael continued, "oh yeah, she went to make out with me and I think I actually missed her mouth."

Laughing, Ann Marie commented, "that is really cute, you poor thing, I think we all experienced something like that."

Suddenly Ann Marie and Michael both realized they were looking at each other quietly. Both smiling, both feeling the effects of way too many glasses of wine. Both feeling a knot forming in their abdomens, just like high school.

"Would it be too crazy to play now?" Michael asked.

Laughing nervously and loudly, and then almost spitting out her wine, Ann Marie, amazed even herself with the response that followed, "no that's not too crazy, I could use a little game to escape life for a little while."

Sitting across the outdoor table, Michael looked hard at Ann Marie, this is way too crazy and dangerous Michael thought. But, his mind was also good at rationalizing. "What's the harm in a little fun,?" he asked himself. "We've been so platonic for so long, I need a little fun."

"Okay," Michael laughed back his response, "truth or dare."

Not able to subside her laughter, Ann Marie half coughed, half laughed out a reply, and a simple "truth" was all she said.

"Okay," Michael says, "when did you lose your virginity?" Michael blurts out, letting the alcohol take over and remove whatever inhibitions he had. "Ahem" Ann Marie clears her throat..."well you didn't waste any time, I was going to ask you your favorite color."

"Well, why beat around the bush so to speak," Michael replied, "it's a pretty innocent question as far as truths go."

"Fair enough, I was 16, truth or dare?"

Now laughing himself, Michael answered with, "let's go with truth."

"Okay, well I used to play that you can't repeat the same question back to back....so, when was the last time you watched porn and what did you watch?"

Michael smiled..."you pick up quickly," and then laughed a little more, "okay, well it was last night, because Jennifer was away I kind of enjoyed some alone time."

"What did you watch...that's part of the question," Ann Marie replies with a big smile.

"Ugh, right, well my usual go to is lesbian porn, I know, very cliche."

"Very typical," Ann Marie laughs.

"Truth or Dare, Ann Marie?" Michael asks.

"Well I'm still not ready for a dare, so truth." Ann Marie replied.

"What was the wildest thing you did in college, sexually?"

Ann Marie's eyes widened, as if in a bit of shock at the question, "this is deteriorating quickly," she said. "Ummm," pushing a strand of dark hair gently behind her ear, trying to buy some time. "Well, my girlfriends and I went south to Florida, one spring break, there was a hot tub in the AirBnb we rented and one night after a lot of drinking, we went in without our suits." Staring intently into Michael's as she first measured his reaction, then continued with a bit of nervousness becoming evident in her soft voice, "you know, skinny dipping."

"Woah," Michael replied, "that sounds like the video I watched last night," Michael laughed.

"Very funny, nothing happened with me anyway, not really my thing, we did have fun though, and besides we all lived together, so we had all seen each other naked before, we just wanted to be outside, under the stars and enjoy the really warm weather." Ann Marie paused, "you jerk," playfully continuing her answer, and then quickly moved on, "anyway, truth or dare?"

"We will be coming back to that one." Michael laughs..."truth"

"Fine, have you ever paid for sex." Ann Marie asks.

"Wow, um yes a few times admittedly." Michael blushes and looks down. Ann Marie noticed the reaction, and filed it away without further comment.

"Dare," she then blurted out, trying to ease Michael's noticeable discomfort after his admission.

Michael stared at Ann Marie. He looked deeply into her eyes. Noticing their depth, their colors, her hypnotic gaze that she returned to him. He felt his heart beating through his chest and saw her chest rise and fall higher and deeper than before. Neither one could ignore the serendipitous moment as they eagerly waited for Michael's next words.

"Jump into the pool with your clothes on," Michael then said in a soft commanding tone.

With a big smile that had formed across her face, Ann Marie playfully responded "well I paid a lot for these sandals, can I take them off first at least?"

Michael's heart pounded harder than before and the stirring between his legs evolved into a swelling of his manhood. As he felt his penis grow, pushing against the soft fabric of his boxers, he stared deeply into Ann Marie's eyes, "of course, but nothing else."

Ann Marie slowly took another sip of her white wine, and then slid her cute sandals off her feet. "God I love these things," she thought to herself, they are so cute, wait, what am I thinking, ugh this wine had gone straight to my head" she thought further as she stood up slowly. She walked over to the edge of the inground pool and looked over her shoulder somewhat seductively, with a half smile. She then gently brushed strands of hair behind her ear. The air was thick, damp and warm as the sun was slowly starting to fade and the sultry hot day was about to turn into a warm humid night. The air was still, as the faint aroma from the evening's meal still lingered in the air. She knew Michael was watching her and he was. When she turned her head, her eyes immediately met Michael's warm smile. the simple walk and the nerves building inside her from the thought of what she was about to do, caused the pores of her skin to open. She felt beads of sweat forming around her body. Both on the parts that were exposed like her forehead, legs, and arms, and then in places Michael couldn't see, like between her breasts, down her lower back, and yes even between her legs.

She turned away from Michael, and said, "I hope it's heated," as she stepped off the tiled patio and into the water, feet first after a cute little hop. As her body met the water, the hem of her dress lifted only slightly, but enough to expose a black thong splitting her ass. Michael noticed immediately and felt his erection twitch inside his pants. The water was warmer than she thought, it was indeed heated after all as her body, which was starting to overheat both from the warm late afternoon sun and from Michael's company, was immediately refreshed. Her body plunged and her knees bent as soon as they hit the pool bottom. This caused her head to sink below the water line. She then immediately stood up, tilted her head back as she did so, and let the water wash over her face, naturally combing her hair straight back as her hands guided the water back off her head. Her back was still facing Michael as she stood up in the water. Michael, meanwhile, was mesmerized. he actually put his wine glass down and was frozen for a moment intently watching Ann Marie complete her dare.

The water drained off her body and the yellow sun dress clung to her body as it emerged from the water which was waist deep. As she turned around Michael could see her breasts outlined perfectly by the fabric of her dress, the bra straps and the underwire shape of the bra completely pushing through the clinging wet yellow fabric of the dress. Even though the bra was slightly padded, Ann Marie's large areolas and nipples were clearly outlined through her clothes. Michael noticed and smiled at Ann Marie. As she turned around, her beautiful smile highlighted what he thought was a perfect body.

"Wow it is heated," she said as she made her way to the three short steps that were a simple continuation of the cement floor. As she stepped out slowly, the excess water dripped off her body, splashing quietly as it returned to the pool leaving a silky glaze over her skin and now clingy dress. That dress was not only clinging to her body, Michael noticed it was now a bit more sheer as he could see parts of Ann Marie's skin showing through the fabric of the dress. Her legs especially, he could see the outline of her panties drawn around her lucious hips as she stepped out of the pool and walked back to her seat.

"She must know how revealing her clothes were," he thought, "but she is not making any effort to cover herself up." Michael was floored at how good she looked and it didn't get past him that as he followed the line of her panties, he confirmed they were thongs, exactly what he thought he saw as she stepped into the pool. Ann Marie meanwhile, stepped back into her seat thinking, "I can't believe I just did that, man I doubt this dress is hiding anything anymore, and I'm glad I wore that bra after all or he would have really had quite a show tonight. Not that he seems to mind," her mind continuing to spin as she was comforted by Michael's warm smile while she sat. That smile, she also noticed, was accompanied by a growing bulge in Michael's khakis.

"D....do you...um...want a towel,?" Michael stuttered.

"No, I'm good, it's so warm out the water actually feels great," as she gently wiped the excess water off her beautiful face and slid several strands of hair back behind her ears. Michael continued to be taken by her beauty. He already thought she was very pretty, he loved her smile, the way the dimples formed on her cheek, the way she naturally squinted, and the way her eyes seemed to brighten around him. But now this was different, she was downright sexy he thought.

As Ann Marie folded her left leg over her right, she had to lift the dress that stuck to her thigh so she could complete the task. She did so quickly, and took time to flatten out the hem of her dress and whisk away some excess water on her thigh as she did so. She handled herself wonderfully, so lady-like, so mature, all the while allowing the fine contours of her curves to be on full display for Michael's enjoyment.

"Truth, or dare," she asked as she got comfortable and after she took another sip of her wine.

"Dare," Michael blurted out, both excited and nervous over what was about to happen. "This game," he thought, "was always a fantasy of mine. I've dreamt, fantasized, and masturbated, thinking about playing this game, in this way, with a woman. Now here she is, and she couldn't be more beautiful, more inviting, more sexy."