A Neighborly Game of Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Michael," she started. Her voice cracked as her hand slid around her belly in a slightly seductive way. "I dare you to come over here and go down on me."

Michael didn't react at first, he just stared back at Ann Marie, and took in her natural beauty. Noticing her breasts, her legs, her hair, her eyes, the glistening tone of her sweltering skin. He stood up and walked over to her. He knelt down between Ann Marie's feet and brought his mouth to her soaking wet pussy while lifting her right leg over the arm of the chair. Spreading her open, watching her lips open slightly as he did so, and as he got into position, he felt his cock harden and his mouth water. He could start to smell he sex as he got closer, as he brought his lips to meet hers. As he kissed her pussy for the first time two of his senses were immediately sparked. First, the feel of her silky wet lips on his, sent an electric shock through his body, then hearing her uncontrollable moan led to some pre cum seep out of the tip of his cock. He didn't waste any time. Opening his mouth, he let his tongue caress Ann Marie's lips, slowly separating them as it hardened. He tasted her wetness on his tongue as he slowly licked up her slit. Ann Marie's hands found her tits, she massaged them with both hands at first and then let one hand glide through her wet hair. Her moaning got a bit louder and consistent as Michael mauled Ann Marie's wanting pussy with his mouth and tongue until she came. The orgasm came in waves as she pushed her hips into Michael's face, holding his head in place with one hand, She let her body go like never before, her orgasm was exploding as Michael's tongue found her clit and teased it, her wetness seeping out of her, Michael moved to lap some of it up into his mouth with each wave running through her body.

Michael finally opened his mouth wide and wrapped around Ann Marie's lips, sliding his tongue deep inside her he licked and sucked the remaining wetness seeping out of Ann Marie. His hands on her hips, he didn't hold back, and neither did she. Ann Marie, let herself cum into Michael's welcoming mouth, moaning with delight as wave after wave shuttered through her body.

Michael pulled back, kissed her damp thighs, her hips, her belly. She would have been self conscious of where Michael's face and hands were if it hadn't been for the build up of the evening. Now, she threw that concern out the window as she spread herself as wide open as she could. Michael stood up and extended his hand to hers, She could see his glistening lips move as he spoke.

"Come to the pool and make love to me?" he asked.

She held her hand out to him and let him help her to her feet. They walked hand in hand in the summer moonlight, the few short steps to the shallow end of the pool, Michael stepped in first and sat on one of the bottom steps, his body half in the warm water. The water rippled as Micheal entered the pool. Ann Marie could notice the moonlight sparkling in the tiny waves. He guided Ann Marie down over him and held his cock in position to enter as she squatted down over his hips. They looked deep into each other's eyes as Michael slowly slid his throbbing cock inside her welcoming pussy. They both moaned as Michael slid a few strands of Ann Marie's hair behind her ear, his mouth moved to kiss her warm neck as their body's became one for the first time.

They both ultimately knew what they wanted and this was it. Michael and Ann Marie made love on the steps of that pool the rest of that evening in the moonlight. They swam, flirted, and then cuddled in the shallow end and enjoyed each other's company. It was the first time they connected in this way and it was so easy, so right. It wouldn't be the last they both knew.

The end.