A Neighbor's Goodbye

Story Info
Sophie takes two as a going away present.
8.5k words
4.41
38k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
badge_25
badge_25
76 Followers

Looking back at it, I'm still a little shocked by my behavior. Maybe it was a mid-life crisis. I don't know. I had always been pretty straight-laced when it comes to my marriage and the relationship with my husband. My name is Sophie, and I've been married to my husband, Greg, for coming up on twenty-six years. I'm forty-nine, and Greg is two years older. We met in college during his senior year, my sophomore year. We dated for three years before we decided to tie the knot. We have two daughters who have long been out of the house. We live in a three-bedroom, ranch style house that we moved to when our second daughter was born. We've made a couple of updates to it, including a small addition that added an office, allowed us to move the laundry from the basement to the first floor, and expanded the master bedroom to fit a king-sized bed. We love the sub-division we live in. Great schools and good neighbors.

Greg and I try to stay fit, although I have to admit that he does a better job than I do. He rides bikes regularly with Will, our next-door neighbor. They try to get out three nights a week after work and at least once on the weekend, weather permitting. They average one hundred miles a week, give or take. I try to walk either outside, or on a treadmill in the basement, but sometimes I get distracted by other activities like gardening. I'm like most people in that I could stand to lose fifteen pounds, but I'm not flabby by any means. I like what I see when I look at myself naked in the mirror. My 35C breasts don't sag too much, and I've been able to maintain my female curves.

Our marriage has always been strong. We had ups and downs like everyone does, of course, but in general we've been very happy. Greg and I seemed to get even closer once our daughters both left for college. We have a lot more time just for ourselves. We talk a lot more because we are alone together a lot more, instead having to run around to kids' activities and having them involved in nearly every conversation. Don't get me wrong, I love my daughters, but they were ready to become young adults on their own and we were happy to let them.

That's why we have been so surprised by the number of friends of ours that have decided to get divorced. We must know a half-dozen couples that have gotten divorced within two or three years of their children leaving the nest. None of them were because of affairs or infidelities. They all told us some variation of the same story. They were so wrapped up in their kids lives, they'd lost any connection to each other and when the kids left, they realized they'd grown apart. It doesn't make any sense to me, but apparently, it's not that uncommon.

Our next-door neighbor Will and his wife Laura are a perfect example. They've lived next to us forever. Will is an extrovert who has always been playfully flirty. His standard greeting to me is always, "Hey good looking". Laura is much quieter and more bookish. Will did most of the carpooling and stuff for their kids, and was always active volunteering for their various athletic teams and school clubs. Laura has a much smaller circle of friends and preferred to manage the home front. When the last of their three kids left for college, their marriage just kind of ran out of steam. They were divorced about three months ago after four years of trying to make it work. They reached an agreement where Laura moved out and into an apartment, and Will stayed in the home. The plan was for him to knock off several significant home-improvement projects and then put the house on the market. Greg was really disappointed that he was going to be losing his riding partner.

So like I said, Greg and I were still going strong, and as you might expect with both of us appreciating each other and no kids around to hear us, our bedroom activities had heated up as well. Greg isn't the world's most well-hung guy. Fully erect, his penis is about five inches long. He works hard to please me, but he understood early in our relationship that sometimes I needed something bigger, so an eight-inch rabbit vibrator has been part of our sex life for quite a while. I like the feeling of fullness it gives when it's inside of me, and it reaches places Greg just can't with his dick. Greg likes to watch me pleasure myself and mutual masturbation sessions are part of our routine. I'll work my vibrator into my vagina and bring myself to an orgasm or two while Greg jacks off. Sometimes he finishes himself, and sometimes he climbs on and screws me after I've cum a couple of times.

Then one night, Greg did something different. I had the rabbit plugged firmly in my pussy with the ears deliciously buzzing my clit. I was nice and wet, and was ramping up to my first orgasm when Greg shifted to kneel over my head and dangled his hard dick in front of my face. It was obvious what he wanted. I've never been a big one for oral sex, giving or receiving. I seldom blow Greg. Maybe once a year, and I never swallow. And maybe it's his technique, but the occasional times I've let Greg go down on me I haven't been able to cum. Regardless, I was kind of caught in the heat of the moment as the rabbit continued to stimulate me. I reached up with my free hand, took Greg's cock and put it in my mouth.

"Fuccckkkk Soph, that feels good," Greg said as he began to slowly fuck my mouth. I turned the rabbit up to its highest setting.

"MMMMMmmmmmmppphhhh," I moaned around his cock as a new wave of vibrations raced through my cunt.

I had never been penetrated in two openings at once. It felt decadent and naughty. The sensations I was feeling from my vagina and clitoris seemed supercharged, as I imagined how I must look being serviced by the rabbit as my mouth serviced Greg. That mental image tipped me over the edge, and I felt the walls of my vagina begin to contract around the invading dildo as my orgasm hit. I had to let Greg's cock fall out of my mouth.

"Ohhhhhh. Ohhhhhh. Cummming. Cummmminggg!," I wailed as my cunt continued to spasm.

Wave after wave of electric pleasure coursed through me. Greg was kneeling over me and furiously pumping his erection. I pulled my legs up and pushed as much of the eight-inch toy into me as I could. A second orgasm hit me almost before the first one ended.

"Agggaiiin. Cummming agaiinnnnn!," I groaned.

At that same moment, I heard Greg grunt and watched as he aimed his cock at my chest. As my orgasm started to subside, jism spurted from the opening of his rod, and four or five ropes of warm semen landed across my breasts. When he was finished, Greg collapsed next to me on the bed.

"Whew! God that was good," he said. "Seems like you had a couple pretty epic orgasms."

"Yeah. I haven't cum that hard in a while," I said, giving his hand a squeeze.

"Why's that do you think?"

"I don't know. I kind of had an out of body experience. Like I was watching myself, you know? The thought of having two cocks in me at the same time is just really erotic. Your cock and the vibrator, I mean."

"Huh," said Greg, turning on his side to look at me. "Is that something you fantasize about? Having two cocks in you?"

"What? No! Of course not."

"Really? The way you came, it seems like it might have crossed your mind before."

"Really Greg, I have all I need right here," I said, reaching down and squeezing his softening erection. I snuggled up to him and gave him a kiss and we fell asleep.

I didn't think I was interested in that kind of thing in real life, but after that night, it DID enter into my fantasies, and thinking about it was guaranteed to start my pussy moistening. We repeated that encounter several times over the next couple of weeks. I started to imagine it was Greg in my mouth and another faceless man fucking me, instead of a vibrator. I always came intensely, and Greg was satisfied to shoot his load on my breasts, and a few times on my face.

One night when I was recovering after a session in which I had a particularly massive set of orgasms, Greg lay next to me with his head propped up in his hand, studying my face.

"You were thinking about doing two guys again weren't you?"

"No! Well, I guess, yeah I was."

"Was I one of them?"

"Yes, of course."

"Who was the other?"

"No one really, I've just been fantasizing about some anonymous guy."

"Huh. Is this something you are thinking about pursuing?"

"No, it's just that the eroticism of that particular situation . . . I don't know, the taboo nature of it, the kinkiness, it just really gets me off. Why are you so interested? Is it something you would LIKE me to pursue?"

"It wouldn't be my first choice, that's for sure. But to be honest, I think every guy wonders what it would be like to see his wife with someone else. The problem is that it just isn't a single moment in time. There would be consequences. So no, I'd rather keep the sex between us."

"Good. Me too."

And I figured that was the closest I would ever come to servicing two men at the same time.

It was getting close to when Will was going to put the house on the market, and one of the last projects was to refinish the hardwood floors. Will and Laura had owned a very energetic chocolate lab whose toenails had really taken their toll. Greg and Will had been out on a Wednesday night ride after work, and when they got back, Greg called me out to the garage. He and Will were standing in the driveway with their bikes, wearing their tight-fitting bike pants and jerseys. I caught myself glancing at Will's groin. The bulge in his pants was significantly larger than the one my husband sported. I quickly looked away, and I don't think either of them noticed.

"Hey good looking," Will said, grinning.

"Hey yourself," I said smiling. "What's up."

"The people who are refinishing Will's floors are coming on Friday and he's got to stay off of them for twenty-four hours. He was going to stay in a hotel, but I told him he should just stay with us. That's okay, right?"

"Sure! As long as you don't mind sleeping in one of the girls' rooms. Not very masculine décor, but the beds are comfortable."

"I don't mind at all. Thanks Sophie. I really appreciate it."

"No problem. If you're nice to me, we may even make you dinner!"

"That'd be great. I'll pick up some wine on the way home from work. We'll probably ride tomorrow and take Friday off, right?"

"That's a good plan," said Greg. "The weather is supposed to be good. We'll probably grill something. Maybe beer can chicken?"

"Love it," Will replied. "I'll get a nice Pinot Noir then. Same time tomorrow?"

"Yep," said Greg.

We watched as Will walked his bike to his garage. We gave each other a wave goodbye and Greg and I went into the house.

"Anything else new with Will?," I asked as Greg went into the laundry room to strip off his biking gear. I could hear him putting a load of clothes into the washing machine.

"Not really. Oh, wait, yes. He created a profile on one of those on-line dating sites."

"Seriously? Huh. I suppose he wants to move on from Laura."

"Yeah, and between work and all the fix-it projects, he's been busy. And he said he can't see himself out on the bar scene looking to meet someone."

"I get that. At our age that would be really uncomfortable. Can you imagine?"

"No, I can't. Sounds like a recipe for a one-night stand. Which would be awkward, although truth be told, Will would probably go for that right now."

"What do you mean by that?," I asked.

"Welllllll, let's just say Will and Laura's bedroom had been pretty cold for a pretty long time."

"You guys talk about things like that?" I was a little surprised. "You don't talk about us do you?"

Greg came out of the laundry room naked.

"Nope," Greg said laughing as he gave me a hug, playfully grinding his crotch into me. "All I told him was that we're happy together."

"Stop it you pervert," I said, relieved. "Go get in the shower. I'll get dinner ready."

"Okay. I'll be quick," he said as he walked down the hall to our bedroom.

Thursday I got home from work just after Greg. When I walked into the bedroom to change, he was pulling on a biking jersey.

"Hey Soph. How was work?"

"It was a long day. I'm glad tomorrow is Friday. I think while you and Will ride, I'll take a walk and try to unwind. You don't mind if dinner is a little later?"

"Not at all. It's nice out. Take advantage of it. I'll see you when we get back."

Greg left and I changed into some leggings and a sports bra under a loose tank top. I grabbed my sneakers and headed out into the neighborhood. Greg was right. It was a beautiful early evening and it felt good to exercise. I walked for about an hour and a half, including a stop at a friend's house who was out working in her garden.

When I finally got back to the house, I saw Greg's bike on its rack in the garage. I had broken a pretty good sweat, so I went into the laundry room and stripped down. I figured Greg would probably be finishing up in the shower and I could hop in. Naked, I walked out of the laundry room and started down the hall toward our bedroom when Greg and Will walked out of one of our daughter's bedrooms.

"Greg!," I shrieked, standing there frozen in my tracks. I watched as Will's eyes went wide, and traveled from my chest to my crotch. I clumsily tried to cover my breasts with one arm and my pussy with my other hand.

"Sophie! Geez. Sorry! Will was just dropping some stuff off for tomorrow night."

"Well close your eyes! And go back in the bedroom so I can go past!"

They backed into the bedroom, but not before Will stole another peek at my nude torso. I scurried past them into our bedroom, and slammed the door. I could hear them quietly laughing as they walked down the hall. I felt a tickle of stimulation in my vagina and I realized that for some reason, exposing myself to Will had turned me on. I tried to push that thought from my head and got into the shower, but as I was washing myself my hand drifted down between my legs and my fingers found my clit. As I languidly circled it with my fingertip, I thought about the encounter in the hall. Through my shock, it had somehow registered that the outlines of Will's cock had been clearly defined by his tight-fitting bike shorts. And again I was struck by the fact that he was obviously well hung.

"My god girl, get ahold of yourself!," I thought. I reluctantly removed my fingers from my slit and concentrated on washing my hair. When I was done and dressed, I went out and joined Greg in the kitchen.

"That was so embarrassing Greg. Why didn't you tell me Will was here?"

"I didn't know you had gotten back. And how was I supposed to know you were going to be walking around naked?"

"I don't know. And I don't care. It's just . . . . God, he saw everything! And why were you laughing after I went into the bedroom?"

Greg looked at me sheepishly. "Will said he's always said you're good looking, but he didn't know how good."

"He did, did he? From what you've told me, I could have been an eighty-year old grandma and he probably would have still been happy." Greg put his arms around my waist and gave me a hug.

"You don't look ANYTHING like an eighty-year old grandma. Relax. Will was pretty embarrassed about it too, even though you probably gave him a thrill."

"And you're okay with that? Another man seeing me naked? Getting a cheap thrill?"

"No, of course not. But I mean, it's not like you were parading around for him or anything. It was an accident. We're good friends. I don't think you need to get worked up about it."

"I'm not worked up, just embarrassed. Besides you, he's the only guy to see me naked in like, thirty years. So I get to be a little upset. God, tomorrow is going to be so awkward with him here for dinner. Promise me you won't bring it up."

"Sure. I promise. And I doubt Will is going to bring it up either, unless it's to apologize. I'm sorry too Soph."

I had mostly calmed down about the whole incident by the next morning, and a long day at work made me almost forget about it completely. But on the drive home, when I realized tonight was the night Will was coming for dinner and sleeping at our house, the memory of standing naked in front of he and Greg came racing back. I would never have thought of myself as an exhibitionist, but for whatever reason, I felt my pussy start to stir, and my vagina start to dampen. I imagined how big Will's erect cock must be, and the fantasy image of me servicing Greg and another man together came unbidden into my head. For the first time, the faceless second man fucking me had a face. It was Will. What in the world had come over me?

When I got home, Greg's car was already in the garage. I sat in the car an extra couple of minutes to try to calm down and get my wits about me. When I went in to the house, Greg was hard at work in the kitchen getting the chicken ready for the grill.

"I snuck out of work early to get a little head start on dinner," he said. "That way we can relax a little when Will gets here."

"Great. Let me change quick and I'll come help with the salad and stuff. I need to set towels and stuff out for Will, but I'll be right back."

I went into the bedroom, changed into a pair of shorts and a sleeveless T-shirt, and put a set of bath and hand towels and a washcloth in our oldest daughter's bedroom. She was more of a tomboy growing up, so the bedroom was more neutral tones and not as "frilly". I was sure Will would be fine sleeping there. His over-night bag lay next to the door. I set it on the bed next to the bath linens and turned down the comforter and sheets.

Back in the kitchen I chopped vegetables and a head of lettuce for a salad and cleaned a bag of fresh green beans. Greg was applying his secret recipe BBQ rub to the chicken and balancing the bird on the beer-can rack.

"If we want to eat by seven, I'll need to put the chicken on in about fifteen minutes. The grill should be ready by then."

"Perfect," I replied. "That gives us some time for a glass of wine before we eat. Did will say when he was going to get here?"

"He was shooting to be home right about now, but he was going to stop by the house and at least look through the doors at the floor to make sure the refinishing looked good. He'll be here in the next five or ten minutes I would guess."

I had just finished putting the salad in the refrigerator when Will knocked on the door. Greg was out putting the chicken on the grill, so I answered the door and opened it for Will.

"Um, hey Sophie," Will said somewhat uncomfortably.

"Hi Will. C'mon in." I was determined to act as if nothing had happened yesterday.

"How do the floors look?"

"Great, I think. It's hard to tell without going in and turning on the lights, but with the sunlight from the windows, I couldn't see any of Drake's old claw marks. These guys have really good reviews on-line. I'm sure they did a good job. Here, I brought the wine." He handed me a wine bag with three bottles of wine in it. "It's a nice Pinot Noir. Should be great with the chicken."

"Three bottles? Wow. Party!," I said laughing.

"We don't have to drink them all, but hey, it's the weekend."

"I'll put them in the kitchen. Greg's out getting the grill under control. Your stuff is in the bedroom. Why don't you change, and we can open one of these and kick back. Greg thinks we will be eating around seven."

Will went in to the bedroom to change and returned to the kitchen wearing a pair of loose running shorts and a State Fair t-shirt. I fought off the urge to take a quick glance to see if the shorts revealed anything of his manhood.

"Anything I can do to help?," he asked.

"We've got everything pretty much under control. Why don't you open a bottle of the wine a pour everyone a glass while I set the table, then we can sit on the deck."

It was a beautiful evening, and the three of us had a great time reliving memories of our years as neighbors. Greg and Will had a long discussion about pricing strategies for putting Will's house on the market. And for a few long periods, we just sat enjoying the silence. Before we knew it, the chicken was done and we went in for dinner, which we polished off like a pack of wolves. We sat at the table for a while, and finished the third bottle of wine.

badge_25
badge_25
76 Followers