A Neighbor's Goodbye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg was really hammering me by this point, his groin slapping against my butt as he inserted his full length. I knew he was on the edge, because he was grunting each time he jammed himself into me. He wasn't going to get me off. I was spoiled for Will's length and girth. Greg started fucking me even faster, and then after another minute, he grabbed me by the hips and pulled my back forcefully onto his cock as he began to cum.

"Ahhhhhhh, fuccckkkkk!," he groaned as he shot into my steaming cunt. After a few weaker thrusts, be sat back on the bed.

I continued to work on Will's cock, trying to get him to burst. I was impressed with his endurance, but determined to bring him to a climax. Suddenly, I felt the buzz of the rabbit as Greg jammed it all the way into my canal. The ears came to rest directly on my clit, and I could feel little bolts of pleasure start to shoot from my nub, through my cunt and even into my gut. I was starting to climb the mountain to my own orgasm. Will was starting to move his hips to try to push more of his cock into my mouth. I figured he must be close to spurting. I was so intent on pleasuring him, I startled a bit when Greg spoke up from behind me.

"Will's going to cum in your mouth Sophie, okay?"

"Mmm hmmmm," I mumbled around Will's cock. Greg's domineering tone further inflamed my cunt. Sensing that, Greg turned the intensity of the rabbit up to high and started to work it quickly in and out, the ears bumping against my clit each time he skewered me with it.

"And Sophie, you're going to swallow it."

"Mmm hmmmmmm," I moaned. I wanted to. I wanted to swallow Will's entire load. I was so incredibly turned on. I think I would have agreed to do anything at that point in order to cum. Greg wedged the rabbit fully into my vagina again and held it there. With his other hand he pressed the vibrating ears hard onto my clit. It was all I could do to keep Will's cock in my mouth. I was so close to cumming. I yearned for my release. Once again, I thought about what I looked like. Sucking on a monster nine-inch dick while my husband serviced my pussy with an eight-inch vibrator. It was a raunchy and sexy vision at the same time. Then I felt Will's hands on the top of my head. He pushed my mouth down on his cock as far as it would go and held me still. His penis started to throb, and then started to swell.

"Here it comes Soph," he said quietly.

I let out a deep moan as the first spurt went straight down my throat. He took his hands off of my head and I withdrew until I just had the head in. I continued to suck hard as another helping of his goo filled my mouth. I swallowed it and tried to keep up. I lost count of how many times he erupted, but my cheeks were completely full and some of his cum escaped from the corner of my mouth and dribbled down his shaft. When he was finally spent, he patted my on the head. I raised my head and stared directly at him as I swallowed his juices down.

"It's her turn Greg. Finish her."

I lay my face on the bed between Will's legs and concentrated on the vibrator's ministrations. Will reached under me and found a nipple with each hand and started to twist them. At the same exact moment, Greg pushed a finger into my ass, something he had never done before. It was like all my nerves were connected, and my orgasm began to course through my whole body.

"Cummmming! Aahhhhhhhhh!"

My legs turned to jelly and I collapsed prone on the bed, the rabbit and Greg's finger still firmly in place. My pussy was quaking as lightning bolts of pleasure traveled out from my clit. I heard myself grunting as my vaginal walls clutched the vibrator. I grabbed a fistful of sheets in each hand and rode the incredible waves as the orgasm went on and on.

"Enough, enough!," I cried.

Greg removed his finger and he vibrator and I lay twitching on the bed as the last embers of my climax slowly died away. He moved up next to me and gently stroked my arm. After a while, we untangled ourselves and lay together on the bed.

"Thanks for the going away gift Sophie," Will chuckled. "I won't soon forget it."

"I think I'm the one that got the gift," I said. "I've never cum as hard as I did last night and this morning."

"So we are all good, right?," asked Greg. "No regrets?" Will and I shook our heads in agreement.

"Great. NOW we can have breakfast."

Later in the morning, Will said his goodbyes. We would see him a couple of more times before his house sold, but we were never tempted to repeat our tryst. It wasn't like it never happened, but we compartmentalized it somehow so that it didn't creep back into our relationship. Of course, I occasionally used the memory of the experience as masturbatory fantasy. And when I did, I always came like a freight train. Greg and I continue to experiment with my compliant side, but that's another story.