A Neighbor's Goodbye

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, that was good. You two are too nice," said Will.

"No problem, man. It would have sucked for you to spend one of your last nights in a hotel instead of in the neighborhood," said Greg. "And thanks for the wine."

"Yeah Will, thanks," I said, standing up to begin clearing the table.

I had to walk a little slowly as I carried the plates into the kitchen. I'd had a glass or two more wine than I probably should have, and was feeling a little buzzed. Greg scraped the plates and loaded the dishwasher, while I packed up the leftovers and put them in the fridge. When we were done, we went into the living room and sat down. Greg and I took the couch and Will sat in overstuffed chair across from us.

"Nightcap anyone?," Greg asked, getting up and heading back to the kitchen. "We have a port open, liqueurs, ouzo?"

"I'd love an ouzo," said Will.

"I shouldn't, but I'll have a small port," I said.

Greg brought in the drinks and we settled back into the cushions. He had poured himself an ouzo as well. I love the anise scent of that drink, but I like good port even more.

"So Greg told me you signed up on a dating site. Any action?"

"No, not really. I had one match with someone that lives in the Quad Cities, but that's like, three hours away. I'm not looking for a long-distance relationship. I've tightened up the parameters on my profile now. I'd say 'no hurry', but truth be told I'm kind of tired of the current state of my, um, let's just say . . . love life"

"What do you mean?," I asked innocently, even though I knew exactly what he was saying. Will glanced at Greg and Greg shrugged his shoulders.

"Ahh, well. Okay, so the only action I'm getting is self-provided, if you know what I mean."

"Okay, I get it," I said as I felt myself starting to blush. "Maybe a little too much information."

"Sorry, Sophie," Will said, leaning forward in his chair. "Sorry as I am for what happened in the hallway yesterday. I'm really sorry I wasn't more of a gentleman, but you're the first naked woman I've seen since Laura and I stopped having sex six months ago."

I felt my nipples start to harden. The alcohol emboldened me to push the boundaries a little.

"Well, you're welcome, I guess. Glad I could give you a little thrill. Don't think that I'm going to make it a habit."

"Lucky for me I have a photographic memory," Will replied with a sideways look over to Greg. "Hope you don't mind man, but I recalled that picture a couple of times last night."

My jaw dropped a little. Was Will saying that he thought about me while he masturbated? I imagined his hand traveling up and down a monster erection, and a familiar itch started as my clit awakened. My nipples were now hard as diamonds and clearly visible through my t-shirt.

"You gotta do what you gotta do," Greg said, giving me a wink and a look that I couldn't quite decipher. Was he testing me? I couldn't tell. All I knew was that I was turned on. I knew I was wet between my legs.

"You thought about me naked when you were, um, what did you call it, providing yourself action?"

"Yeah. Twice. I hope that doesn't piss you off. I think I'm over it now, if that counts for anything."

"Well that's good," I said as I stood up from the couch. I was flustered and my cunt was getting hot. If I didn't get out of there quickly, there would be a wet spot soaking through my shorts. "On that note, I'm going to bed. How long are you guys staying up?"

"Not long. Ten or fifteen minutes," Greg replied. "We just have to plot our ride for tomorrow morning."

"Ok. See you in a bit. Good night Will."

"Good night Sophie. Hope we are okay."

"We're fine. See you in the morning."

I put my glass in the dishwasher and walked down the hall to the bedroom. All I could think about was Will beating his cock until it erupted like a geyser. Subconsciously I knew what I wanted to do I suppose, but I wouldn't admit it to myself. I brushed my teeth and finished in the bathroom and stripped off my clothes, including my now sodden panties. I got under the covers and pulled the sheet and comforter up under my chin. I reached down with one hand and made contact with my clit. It felt like I could cum immediately, I was so turned on. That was the precise moment that I knew what was going to happen. I let out a soft moan. God, I was going to go through with it.

Greg came in a couple of minutes later, and I heard Will shut his bedroom door. He saw how tightly I had the covers around me, and looked at me curiously. I didn't say anything and he went in to brush his teeth. When he came back into the bedroom, I watched him as he took off his shirt and started to take off his pants. He paused and cocked his head in askance.

"What?," he said.

"I, uh, I, um. I want to do it. The fantasy. For real. Tonight. Two cocks at once."

Greg's eyes went wide. He didn't say anything. He just stared at me. I could tell the gears were turning, but I couldn't tell if he was upset or not. Then he continued to take off his clothes until he stood naked in front of me. His cock was at about half mast, so he was at least stimulated by the idea. He tilted his head again and looked at me. And then it appeared he had made a decision. Without saying a word, he put on a bathrobe and went out the bedroom into the hall. I heard him knock on Will's door, and then heard the door open.

My heart was racing. I'd heard the saying about men thinking with their dick. Here I was thinking with my pussy. I must be crazy, I thought. But there was no going back now, unless Will said no. Although I was pretty sure he'd say yes. I could feel my juices seeping from my vagina and running down from my opening. I was so ready to be screwed.

There was a light knock on the door and there stood Will and Greg in the doorway. Will looked very nervous standing there in just his underwear.

"Um, Sophie are you sure about this?," Will asked. I paused for a second and then quickly nodded.

"And you're okay with it too?," he asked Greg. Greg shrugged.

"It's what she wants, so I'm game just this one time."

"Uh, okay. So um, how do we . . . what do we . . . ," Will stammered.

I looked down at his boxers and knew from the tent in the front he must be fully erect.

"I showed you mine, you show me yours," I whispered.

Will looked over again at Greg, and then reached down and hooked his thumbs into the elastic waistband of the shorts, and in one quick motion, dropped them to his ankles and kicked them to the side.

His rod was pointing straight up at the ceiling. It was longer than my vibrator, it must have measured nine inches, and was almost as thick as my wrist. The head was already a reddish purple. His balls swung heavily below his hard on, framed by a lush tangle of black pubic hair.

Greg dropped his robe to floor. Now two erections waved in front of me. I chewed on my lip, anticipating having both of them in me, and a shudder went down my spine. Greg and Will walked to opposite sides of the bed. They each took hold of the bedcovers and peeled them back down to my feet. I lay in front of them, legs spread, my soaking opening on display, my clit visible and erect, protruding from my pussy lips.

Will reached out and took one of my nipples between his thumb and forefinger and began to roll it back and forth. Greg did the same. I gasped as the sensation traveled through my nervous system directly to my clit and I involuntarily raised my hips off the bed. Will leaned down and took my nipple in my mouth and started to nibble and suck on it. The feeling was incredible and my vagina was pulsing. The aroma of my sex filled the room.

I realized that Greg was no longer at my side. I looked over and saw that he was sitting in the armchair at the foot of our bed, watching as Will suckled in my breast. He was slowly jacking himself.

"Go ahead. Enjoy," he said. "I'll join in a bit."

Will was now trailing his tongue across my ribs. He gave me little kisses as he moved down to my stomach. Then he climbed on the bed and moved between my spread legs, licking his way down to the top of my cleft. Then without any hesitation, he plunged his tongue between my lips and began to lap up and down my slit. He only sporadically made contact with my clitoris, but when he did, it was like a firecracker going off. He alternated between teasing my clit and thrusting his tongue into the opening of my canal. No one had ever done this to me and it was driving me crazy.

Will flattened his tongue and pushed it hard against my clit. He looked up and saw me watching him and winked. Then he took my clit into his mouth and began to suck and nibble like he had my nipple. It was incredible. I could feel my orgasm building. I'd been sexually aroused for almost three hours at this point and was aching for release. I looked over at Greg, who was still slowly pumping his dick.

"I'm going to have an orgasm Greg," I groaned. "He's going to make me cum!"

Greg nodded silently. Will heard my pronouncement and was obviously motivated by it. He started to lick my clitoris furiously. I groaned again, loudly.

"Does it feel good Sophie?," Greg whispered, "having another man eat you?"

"Uh huh. Mmmmmm. Uh huh."

"Is it going to be a big one? Are you going to cum hard?"

I looked back over at my husband.

"Yessssss!"

"And then you're going to let him fuck you?"

All I could do was nod. Greg was really pushing the envelope of our relationship, and I felt wicked and naughty. I was right on the edge. I could feel the climax approaching, and I could feel my pussy starting to spasm. Then Will pushed two fingers into and started to rub the front wall of my vagina. He found my G-spot almost instantly.

"YES YES YES. Unnnggghhhh,' I moaned.

Will increased the pace of his fingers and sucked my clit back into his mouth. My orgasm hit.

"Cummmming. Cummming. I'm cummmming!," I screamed as my whole lower body went into convulsions. I came so hard my toes curled. I grabbed Will's head and pushed it hard into my mound. I gasped for air as the waves of ecstasy radiated throughout my genitalia.

Eventually, Will sensed my orgasm was fading and sat back between my feet. His tool still as hard as a steel pole. I looked over to Greg in the chair. I could see pre-cum dripping from his cock. He stood up and came up to the head of bed and looked down at me.

"Ready Soph?," he asked.

I didn't answer. I just rolled over and got on my hands and knees. I spread my legs a little and arched my back, pushing my butt in the air. I knew Will had an open view of my now shimmering cunt. Greg got up on the bed and sat with his back leaning on the headboard. His erection was directly below my mouth. It was the moment of truth. I was going to be skewered by two cocks at the same time. My mouth and my pussy were going to both be full.

I lowered my head and took Greg's cock between my lips and started to suck. He moaned in appreciation. I bobbed my head up and down on his shaft, managing to swallow most of his five inches. I was still highly aroused, and even though I couldn't see Will, I knew he was behind me looking straight at my vaginal entrance. I felt him shift on the bed and trembled in anticipation. I was going to be well and truly fucked as I gave my husband a blow job. I moaned around Greg's penis.

Will moved closer to my raised ass, and then the head of his tool was running up and down my slot. Again, he drove me nuts by occasionally bumping my exposed clit. Then he shifted again, and his cockhead started to penetrate my opening. He pushed himself into me in one, slow, continuous thrust until I felt his knob hit my cervix. Even my vibrator had never been in me that deep. And his cock was so thick, I felt my vaginal opening stretch. I had never felt so full. I groaned and continued to suck on Greg's cock.

Will withdrew his rod and then jammed it back in more aggressively. I grunted as he again bottomed out. He fell into a rhythm and was now slowly fucking me. It was incredible. I pushed my ass back to try to take more of him inside me. He grabbed me by the hips and started to pull me back onto him as he thrust forward, impaling me on his tool. I was moaning and mumbling non-stop now. My breasts were swaying back and forth in time with pounding Will was giving me. My nipples were rubbing on the sheets, adding another point of stimulation and further intensifying the feelings that were rocketing through my nervous system. I let Greg's cock drop from my mouth and started to jack him with my hand.

"So fucking goooood. Sooooooo gooooood!," I moaned.

"Are you going to cum Sophie?," Greg asked. "Are you going to cum on his cock?"

"Yes, mmmmph, yes, aahaaahhhhh, yes," I stammered as Will continued to drive his dick deep into me.

"Tell me. Tell me when you are going to cum," Greg said.

"Uh huh," I managed to say. And then I stuck Greg's hard-on back into my mouth.

Will moved so that now when he entered me, he was making contact with my G-spot. His cock was rasping across my clit every time he pistoned in and out. Through the haze of my sexual arousal, I thought about what I must look like, speared in both ends by male meat. It was like the out-of-body moments with Greg and my vibrator, but much more vivid. It was seared in my brain, and it took me past the point of no return.

"Fuckkkkk. Fuckkkk. I'm going to cum Greg. I'm gonna cum!!"

Greg withdrew his cock from my mouth, knelt in front of me and started to pump his erection with his hand. He was going to shoot on my face. Will was slamming himself into me as fast and hard as he could. My orgasm hit after two or three more thrusts. I looked up at my husband and wailed.

"Cummmmmminnnggggg!"

Will kept up his attack as my vagina spasmed hard on his invading tool. The first muscle contraction must have lasted a minute as my orgasm began. It was so intense, I couldn't breath. After the first wave, my pussy clutched at Will's cock again and again and again. I was wailing incoherently, concentrating on the pleasure I was feeling. At some point during my climax, I felt the warm splatter of Greg's load hit me in the forehead. He painted my face with seven or eight ropes of his seed. It dribbled down over my eyes, nose and cheeks and dripped onto the bed. I was still cumming. A second, equally powerful orgasm followed almost before the first one had passed. I was whimpering at this point. I couldn't believe everything I was feeling.

Suddenly, Will gave a loud grunt. He pushed his cock deep into me and held it there. I felt it swell even larger, and I knew he was going to bath the walls of my cunt with his sperm. His cock started to pump, and I could actually feel him inject me with his jism, as I came down from my second peak.

"I'm cumming Sophie," Will groaned.

He started to slowly screw me as his orgasm continued, mixing his juices with mine. I knew I was going to be a mess. Greg's efforts glazing my face, and now Will's cream would be dripping from my pussy. A half a dozen thrusts later and Will sat back, his cock falling out of my cunt with a plop. I collapsed on my side, unable to form a coherent sentence. The three of us lay there for what must have been five minutes. Then Greg spoke.

"Was it what you wanted Sophie?"

I groaned. "It was amazing. I came so hard I saw stars." I reached out and squeezed his hand. I looked back over my shoulder at Will. "Thanks."

"I'd say any time, but that's probably not appropriate. Seriously, though, the pleasure is all mine. That was fantastic."

"Mmmmmmm," I purred. "It WAS fantastic. You okay Greg?"

"Yes. It won't be a habit, but I think you could conclude by the result that it turned me on," he replied, pointing at my face.

"Yes. I'm going to take a quick shower and clean up. Let's sleep together okay? I'd feel bad sending Will back to a bedroom by himself."

"No argument from me," Will said, smiling.

When I got back from my shower, we all snuggled naked under the sheets and quickly fell asleep.

When I woke up the next morning, I was spooned against Greg's back, but I could feel a semi-hard cock laying in the crack of my ass. It took me a minute to piece everything together and remember that Will was a guest in our bed. It also took me a minute to realize it was Will's arm across my hip, and his hand covering my vulva. I lay there replaying the out-of-body experience from the night before, and imagined myself on my hands and knees, bouncing back onto Will's huge organ as my husband fucked my mouth. I felt a familiar tingle race through my sex. My orgasms had been mind-shattering. Like nothing I had ever experienced. I felt a pang of regret that this was a one-time event. I tried to shift without waking my two bedmates, but was not successful.

"Good morning, good looking," whispered Will as he removed his hand and rolled on his back to give me space. His morning erection lay on his stomach, almost reaching his navel. I had trouble not fixing my gaze on the mushroom head of his cock.

"Good morning," I said bashfully. I was completely nude, and made no effort to cover myself. Quite a change from our encounter in the hallway a couple of days before. Greg rolled over and looked at me.

"Any regrets, Soph?"

"No. Like you said last night, it's not going to be a habit. But it was sooooo good to try once. I'm going to quick run to the bathroom, then we can make breakfast."

I got up and went in to freshen up. When I came out, Will had moved so that he was sitting with his back supported by pillows and the headboard. He was slowly stroking his cock, which was now fully erect, the head a deepening shade of purple. Greg was sitting on the edge of the bed with his erection pointed straight at me. He had my rabbit vibrator in his hand.

"We are going to do you again Sophie," he said. "We're trading places this time. Assume the position."

My nipples went instantly hard and I could feel my clit start to swell. Greg seemed to be really getting into taking control, like last night, when he commanded me to tell him when I was going to cum. I've never thought of myself as submissive, but the fact that he was ordering me to suck another man's cock made me wet. I looked back and forth at both of them, and nodded. I walked slowly to the bed, climbed on, and crawled up between Will's spread legs. His immense rod already was leaking precum. I shuddered a little, wondering how much of it I could take in my mouth. Only one way to find out. I glanced up at Will, and then opened by mouth and lowered over the tip of his cock, sucking the spongey head in. We both moaned as I started to bob my head slowly up and down.

At the same time, Greg pushed two fingers into my vagina. I was so wet, they slid easily in, and he started to saw them in and out, pushing down on the front of my vaginal walls and my G-spot. I arched my back and spread my knees a bit to give him better access.

Will was running his fingers gently through my hair as I continued to blow him. I occasionally took as much of his cock in my mouth as I could, three or four inches, held my head still and sucked as hard as I could. Then I would resume my bobbing. I massaged his balls with a free hand.

"Fuck Sophie, that's good," he growled.

I felt Greg's fingers withdraw from my pussy and I groaned in protest. I was making progress towards a climax and the lack of stimulation interrupted the momentum. Greg quickly replaced his fingers with his cock, plunging it in aggressively with one hard thrust and then settling in to screw me at a brisk pace. I didn't figure he would last long, and was glad he had thought to get out the vibrator. I paused my sucking and started to lick the length of Will's shaft, paying special attention to the head and his frenulum. He was liberally leaking pre-cum now and it was mixing with my saliva to coat his penis. It glistened as I put it back between my lips and resumed my suctioning.