A neighbourly surprise

Story Info
A trans guy is gently forced into sex by his new neighbour.
1.8k words
4.45
12.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HotTboy
HotTboy
32 Followers

[CW: This story is about a sexual interaction between trans men who haven't had bottom surgery. The story contains non-consent and objectification. 'Feminine' terms are used to describe the genitalia of the protagonists. The characters are 18+. Please do not read if any of these themes will cause you distress.]

------

It was a warm summer evening. Max was on his way home after a long working day, and he was looking forward to a quiet evening on the couch. He had been feeling stressed for a few days, something that strangely enough always made him feel like having sex. Max had been feeling distracted by sexual fantasies all day and he was really looking forward to finding some release by taking a steamy shower, and having a long solo session with his favourite toys.

As soon as he arrived by his house, Max saw someone standing at his front door and peeking into his living room through the window. It was a tall man with short dark hair, a baseball cap, jeans and a black T-shirt. Max slowed down his pace and walked hesitantly towards the man. "Hey," he said, "Can I help you with anything?". The man looked up with bright blue eyes and Max felt a rush shooting through his stomach. "Hi! I'm Leo," the man said. "Sorry, I had already rang the doorbell once and wasn't sure if anyone was at home -- I'm your new neighbour and wanted to see if I could borrow a hammer from you. I'm renovating my house."

Max doubted, would he dare to let this guy into his house? He noticed Leo looking at him, and felt his gaze slide all over his body. He felt his cheeks blush. "Um, okay, yeah, I can lend you my hammer. You can come in while I get my tool box. My name's Max, by the way," he heard himself answer.

With his heart beating at a fast pace Max opened the front door and let Leo in. It was cool and dim in the house, the curtains were pulled shut to keep out the summer heat. "Can I get you something to drink?" he asked Leo timidly. "A glass of water, thanks."

Max picked up a glass from the kitchen cabinet and turned on the tap. He suddenly felt that Leo had stood behind him, he felt the warmth of Leo's body radiate against his own. Leo put his hand on Max's hip and breathed softly into his ear. Max froze and he felt a shiver going down his back. This was not what he'd expected.

"I've been watching you," Leo whispered softly. "I've seen you around the house, in your tight shorts and crop tops. I've been having fantasies about fucking your tight boy pussy ever since I laid my eyes on you," he said with a soft but firm voice.

Max sighed and closed his eyes. He felt he was in danger, he had noticed how tall and strong Leo looked and wondered if there was any way to escape this situation. And although he wanted to escape he also felt his pussy get wet and his clit throbbed against his tight shorts.

"How... did you know I have a pussy?" Max stumbled. "I've been watching you change after showering. Your bedroom window is opposite of mine. I've seen you touch yourself over the past weeks, your solo sessions made me so hard. I've been craving for a taste of that hot wet boypussy of yours," Leo answered while pulling Max's ass against his crotch. Max felt his erection press into his ass cheek. He felt scared and extremely turned on at the same time.

"I need you," Leo continued while grabbing Max's chin with his other hand, "To suck me off." Max groaned and tried to shake his head, wanting to get away from Leo's grip. "I don't want to," he stumbled. Leo's arms tightened their grip, he pulled back Max's head and slowly started sliding his tongue over Max's lips and into his opened mouth. "You're not the one deciding what's happening with you tonight. You will obey me like the good boy you are," Leo said with a low voice.

Max felt his legs weaken and he was sure his wetness was starting to leak through his shorts. He knew Leo was right, and even though he was afraid about what was going to happen to him Max knew he wanted to be fucked by him. So, so badly.

Leo grabbed Max by his hair, pushed him towards the kitchen table and bent him over. His upper body touched the cool wooden surface and he felt Leo's strong grip pushing him down onto the table. Leo pulled down Max's shorts so that his ass was now fully exposed. "Spread your legs," he ordered. Max spread his legs. "Wider," he whispered. Max moaned. He felt so exposed, so embarrassed -- and so incredibly horny. His pussy lips were spread open and he felt his Tdick getting harder and harder. Wetness started dripping out of his hole, making its way down his thigh. He'd never felt this turned on before. He wasn't sure anymore if he was scared or if this was his deepest darkest fantasy coming true.

"You are so into this, you little slut. I can tell you want to be fucked like the little cumslut you are," Leo groaned, while grabbing Max's arms, pulling them behind his back with one hand and touching his clit with his other hand, gently rubbing it. Max shivered. "You are so fucking hard," Leo said while slowly jerking off his clit, "Stop resisting me, I know you've been craving this." Max felt already so close to coming and started to moan softly, unable to keep quiet.

Leo pulled Max up, turned him around and pulled his face close to his, looking him deeply into his eyes. "You'll kneel for me now, close your eyes, and open your mouth," he said with a soft voice. Max felt like he could faint any moment, but he wanted to obey Leo. He needed to obey him.

He kneeled down, closed his eyes and opened his mouth slightly. "Wider," Leo ordered while unzipping his jeans. Max obeyed. He heard Leo pulling down his pants, and he grabbed Max by his hair again, pushing him towards his crotch. He could smell Leo's fresh sweat and arousal, and got even more turned on.

"Now open your eyes and look at me," Leo said, and as Max opened his eyes Leo pulled Max's face into his crotch, moaning deeply. Max expected his mouth to fill up with Leo's dick, and he was so ready to take it all -- but then realised he didn't feel a dick sliding into his mouth but instead Leo's large clit. 'Fuuuck -- Leo is a trans guy too?', he thought to himself. This made him even more turned on. He had been fantasising about having sex with a trans guy but never had the courage to actually pursue this fantasy in real life. His clit was now so hard and swollen that he wasn't sure how much longer he could last without coming.

"Ah, yeah, suck my dick you little slut. I know this is what you want, suck me like the slutty pussyboy you are," Leo moaned while looking Max into his eyes. He was thrusting his hard Tdick into Max's mouth. Max felt Leo's pussy juice drip into his throat and swallowed, it tasted so good. "Fuck, deeper, ahh... I'm going to come," Leo groaned while grabbing Max's head and pushing him harder and deeper into his crotch. "Make me cum, you little slut, choke on my dick, make me feel good, ahhhh--" With a loud moan Leo came, pushing his dick deeply into Max's mouth. Max moaned along with Leo's orgasm, his eyes watering from the intensity and force with which Leo had been face fucking him. He wanted this moment to last forever. Leo loosened his grip, and Max opened his eyes and looked up. His face was wet from his tears and Leo's pussy juice.

"You've been such a good boy," Leo sighed, smiling down at Max. "Now it's time to fill up your pussy and see how much you can take." He lifted Max up and placed him on his back on the kitchen table, grabbed his legs and spread them wide open. Max felt very vulnerable, his pussy and holes had never felt more exposed. Leo leaned forward and slowly teased Max's throbbing clit with his tongue, enclosed his lips around his Tdick and slowly started moving up and down, giving him a blowjob. Softly, slowly, building up pressure and speed. Max shivered. "Please, more, I need you to fuck me," he whimpered.

Leo teasingly slid down two fingers up and down Max's pussy and circled around his pussy hole. Max moaned, tilting his hips up and down trying to shove his pussy around Leo's fingers. "Not yet," Leo whispered while looking Max straight in the eyes. "I want to hear you beg for it."

"Fuck me," Max said, "Please, fuck me. I want you inside me." "More, say it like you mean it. Beg for it." "Ahhh.. FUCK me, Leo. Fill me up like the little cum slut I am for you. I need your dick inside me. Please, more, take me, all of me. Fuuuu-" Leo slid two fingers inside Max's pussy. First slowly, then deeper and deeper, curling up his fingers against his G-spot. "Ahhh, yeahh, fuck me! More, please, deeper..!" groaned Max. He felt he wasn't far from coming. His muscles started to clench, sweat dripping from his heated body.

"Fuck -- you're so fucking wet for me, you little slut. I can feel you're getting close. I want you to come for me and I'll count down," Leo groaned while looking Max into his eyes. He slowly started rubbing his clit again while fucking him with his other hand. "Five, four...", Max closed his eyes, moaning harder, "Three, two...", Max felt his body move along with the pounding of Leo's hand, he felt his muscles tighten, the pace of his breathing accelerating, "One... Now. Come for me, you little slut!"

And Max came, his orgasm washed over him in waves, his muscles spasmed, his pussy clenched tight around Leo's fingers. This was one of the best and most incredible orgasms he ever experienced. This was the release he had been searching for for weeks.

He wasn't sure how long he had been zoned out, but slowly his breathing calmed down and he came back to reality. Max opened his eyes and looked up, into the slightly smiling face of Leo who had dressed up again. "Such a good boy you've been for me. Such a good start. You know, this was only the beginning."

With those words he gently lifted Max and carried him to his couch, laid him down and kissed him on the cheek. Then Leo walked to the door. "Take some rest. I'll come pick up that hammer later this week. See you soon, neighbour," he smiled and winked. Then he closed the door after him.

HotTboy
HotTboy
32 Followers