A Nerd in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Along the way I've created a few cottage industries. There are now cigar factory tours in Puerto Plata, foodie tours all over the Mediterranean and Caribbean where every restaurant now boasts the spiciest food in the region, or the most authentic local cuisine, and helicopter tours are everywhere.

We don't travel as much now that we have Sean and Emily, but we have pitched a kid friendly series where we seek out fun stuff for kids to do on cruises. We're thinking we'll get the green light soon. We've got snake pits, alligator farms, and swamp buggy rides already lined up. There's hunting for dinosaur bones, digging for diamonds and sliding down sand dunes on a board. Sean wants me to find the longest zip line in the world for him to ride while Emily wants to swim with sharks.

A little while back it occurred to me that I never once thought of testing Linda's love before we married. I guess when you know for sure, you know for sure. It still amazes me that so much good came out of what could have been the worst eleven days of either Linda's or my life.

I sometimes run into mutual friends of Flor. They tell me that she was married for a while, but it didn't work out. I know she has a lot of black sheep in her closet, but I truly hope she finds the happiness I've found with Linda. From the perspective that time gives me, I know that Flor and I were doomed to go our separate ways. The commitment I wanted scared her. I hope she's figured that out and has gotten the help she needs.

My consulting business is doing well. Linda was right, there is a lot of down time between shoots. That down time is why I have done so well in my consulting business and why we have two kids.

Black sheep in her closet? Linda's speech patterns are beginning to rub off on me.

1...67891011