A Nevada Brothel - My Initial Work Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am certain that I will appreciate being in your cunt for a long time. I took a Viagra pill before I got to the brothel. It will keep me hard and erect for a long time."

But I start wondering about the size of Martin's cock. His flaccid penis was average in size. My cunt will probably be completely filled with his manhood. His pounding will probably make my cunt sore. Especially now that he has told me that he took an erectile dysfunctional pill. I expect that his erection will last a long time.

"I like that comment about scoring, Kitty. Suck me, Baby. Suck my cock."

I open my mouth -- even now, I can only take part of his shaft into my mouth. Head bobbing starts -- my lips travel down his condom covered shaft, then I pull partway out. Again and again -- down the shaft, then partway out. I can feel his manhood growing larger in my mouth. My sucking activity is focused on his cock head, cock rim, and several inches of his shaft.

"That feel wonderful, Baby. You are real good at sucking."

"Thank you, Martin." I mumbled, over his cock.

"Continue sucking my cock. But soon you will feel me exploring another area of your body."

"Yes. I want to feel you in my cunt." I mumble, over his erection.

The blow job continues for another minute or so. His cock continues to grow.

"OK, Baby. It is time to fuck. You will soon feel what it is like to be fucked by a very large cock."

I stand up and get onto the bed. My ass is elevated with a firm pillow, my legs are spread. I look at the large cock that will soon penetrate me. Martin gets between my legs, his cock within inches of my pussy lips.

"Are you ready to get an excellent fucking, Baby?"

"Yes. I want you to be pleased with your party."

"I expect to penetrate you cunt deeper then most other men have penetrated you.

"Give me all that you have, Martin. Show me what you can do with a hard cock in my moist cunt."

Martin looks at the timer. And says: "You are going to have your cunt pounded for about twenty minutes."

"You can always extend your party, Martin. Possibly another thirty minutes -- -- if you want more activities."

"That would be nice -- -- but money is tight, now."

Quickly, Martin moves forward. Quickly, his condom covered cock head pushes my pussy lips apart and starts penetrating my cunt. His shaft follows, quickly.

Some men penetrate slow, then speed up -- especially as they get closer to an ejaculation. Some men seem to have only one speed -- slow and deliberate. But Martin also has one speed: Fast and Hard. I feel his enormous erection fill my cunt -- -- completely. He seems to be stretching my cunt beyond its limits. I know that my cunt will be sore from twenty minutes of Martin's sexual activity.

From his comments and the size of his erection, I know that I am in for many minutes of sexual activity: Cunt Pounding! Cock Thrusting! Cock Penetration and Exploration! And then a sore cunt!

For about five minutes, I feel Martin's cock pound and thrust deep inside my moist cunt. Frequently, I feel his balls hitting my ass.

I wonder what I can do to slow down the pounding and thrusting. I suggest: "I love having a man lick and suck my boobs and teats -- -- especially when his cock is inside me."

Martin smiles -- but he continues to pound and thrust his enormous manhood deep into my cunt.

Then he pushes his arms under my legs. The inside of his elbows lock with the inside on my knees. He moves forward slightly -- -- and pushes against my legs. I am essentially doubled over, my legs touching my breasts. Martin continues pounding and thrusting his enormous manhood deep into my cunt. His balls continue to hit my ass. My cunt continues to be stretched beyond its limits.

"Are you getting a good fucking, Kitty?"

"Yes. But I would still like my breasts and teats to be licked and sucked."

"Later, Baby. I am getting a lot of pleasure from ramming your cunt with my cock. That is why I came to a brothel -- -- to pound my cock inside some prostitute's cunt."

For many more minutes, I am practically doubled over -- my legs touching my breasts. Cunt penetration continues. Cunt pounding continues. Cunt thrusting and ramming continues.

Finally, the timer buzzes indicating that about two minutes remain in our party. Martin pulls his enormous cock completely out of my body. He moves and straddles my lower stomach. He pulls off the condom and puts some lubrication on his manhood.

"Watch me masturbate, Baby."

I watch him vigorously rub his cock for a minute or so. It grows slightly larger. His male cream shots out from the tip of his cock. Some lands on my breasts. Some cream lands on the valley between my breasts, And some cream lands on my face.

"Did you like watching me masturbate, Kitty?"

"Yes. I am glad that you enjoyed our party."

"I enjoyed fucking you and then exposing my cock as I masturbated. Did you like me fucking you? Did you like looking at my cock?"

"Yes. You really used my cunt. It is a little sore now. But a pain pill will help me feel better."

Martin gets off my lower stomach and bends over me. As our party ends, he licks and sucks my breasts and nipples for about a minute.

Little is said, as Martin puts on his street clothes and I put on my brothel uniform. He gives me a tip. In the brothel lobby, we say good by and come again. Then he quickly leaves.

Our paths have come together for about thirty minutes, but probably will never come together again. I go back to my room and take several pain pills -- -- my cunt is sore from the pounding and thrusting that it received from Martin's enormous cock. Then I straighten up the room and change the bed sheet.

After eating my evening meal, I socialize and talk with some men in the bar. I am in the brothel line ups at different times, but am not selected. We even had one line up for two friends that came in together. Both men looked, said they were not interested, and left. One mentioned that they would stop at a brothel in the next town.

It has been a long and somewhat tiring day with many line ups. But I had two parties -- fifteen minutes and thirty minutes. And the money I received is much better then the money I would be paid for working eight hours at the big box discount store.

It is past 11:30 pm. I strip off my brothel uniform and take a quick shower. My cunt is still sore from the pounding and ramming it was given earlier. I take several over-the-counter pain pills. Stark naked, I crawl into my bed -- -- and cover myself with several blankets. Sleep soon comes.

<> <> <> <> <>

The ringing of the brothel bell wakes me up. Apparently some man wants a Late Night Line Up (L N L U) I glance at the clock. It is 2:30 am. Quickly, I wash my face and put on some lipstick and my L N L U uniform.

In the hallway, I join four other 'girls'. What we are selling will be very evident to the man -- -- actually renting for a specific period of time. Only one set of breasts are completely covered, four sets are partially covered or bare. One 'girl' is wearing only shoes -- those body parts that make her a female are completely visible. The other three 'girls' are wearing shoes and panties -- sheer, opaque, and thong.

I am wearing a pair of red medium high heel shoes, black thigh high hose, red thong panties, a wide red belt around my waist, and a red scarf around my neck. My breasts are completely exposed. My ass cheeks are exposed.

The Shift Manager asks us to enter the lobby and introduce ourselves to Hank.

When it is my turn, I take one step forward and say: "Kitty." Then I step back into the line.

Hank looks at the available female flesh for a few minutes. Then he says to the Shift Manager: "It is hard to pick. I would really like to sit here a long time and look these naked women. But I am going to select the woman who is wearing only shoes. I forgot her name."

Hank stands up -- it seems that I can already see a bulge growing below his belt buckle. The shoe covered 'girl' smiles and walks toward Hank. Hand in hand, they walk toward her room.

I go back to my room, remove my clothing, and take another over-the-counter pain pill. Soon I am under the bed covers. Sleep comes, quickly.

<> <> <> <> <> <>

Again, the ringing of the brothel bell wakes me up. I glance at the clock -- it is 4:30 am. I wash my face and put on some lipstick and my L N L U uniform.

Soon, I am joining three other 'girls' in the hallway. What we are selling will be very evident to this man. Actually renting! All the 'girls', including myself, are completely or partially displaying our boobs and genitals. One 'girl' is stark naked, except for the sandals that she is wearing. One is wearing a pair of long black gloves and black crotch-less panties. Another is wearing thigh high hose with a garter belt.

I am wearing red medium high heel shoes, black thigh high hose, and a red scarf around my neck. Both boobs are completely exposed. My sex and neatly trimmed pussy lips are completely exposed.

The Shift Manager asks us to enter, says the man's name is Ronald, and asks us to introduce ourselves.

When it is my turn, I step forward and say: "Kitty." Then I step back into the line.

For many minutes, as we stand without saying a word, the man looks at the assortment of available female flesh. We are all standing with our legs slightly spread -- our slits are visible. I can easily see a bulge growing and pushing on the fabric of his pants -- -- -- below his belt.

Finally, Ronald says: "Earlier, I talked with another man at a restaurant and he told me about the Late Night Line Up at this brothel. And the little bit of clothing that the 'girls' wore. Looks like he was telling the truth."

The Shift Manager asks: "Have you decided what 'girl' you would like to discuss a party with?

"Yes. I would like to discuss a party with Kitty. The 'girl' who is wearing the red scarf."

As the man stands up, I smile and walk toward him. Hand in hand, we walk together toward my room. Initially, his other hand is on my waist. But then his hand slowly moves lower and comes to rest on my bare ass -- just as we walk into my bedroom.

I close the door, and ask: What type of party would you like, Ronald?"

"Please just call me Ron. I want to play and fondle your breasts and body. Then a blow job. Intercourse in the cow girl position and probably missionary. Forty five minutes."

I suggest a price one hundred dollars above the house minimum. But Ron indicates that he will have a party with another 'girl'. We settle on fifty dollars over the house minimum.

"I need to check your manhood. Please drop your pants and underwear."

I am satisfied with my inspection of Ron's penis, balls, and surrounding area. He is free of any disease. I am also pleased that his penis is average size. Hopefully it will not become enormous when erect. My cunt is still some what sore from the earlier pounding that it was given.

Ron gives me the money. I leave my bedroom and book the party with the Shift Manager, then quickly return. Ron has apparently taken a quick shower, he is standing in the bathroom and drying his body with a fluffy white towel.

He sits down on a towel that he had placed on a chair. "Please walk around the room, Kitty. Model and display your body."

My boobs and sex are already completely exposed, but it is Ron's party. I move around the room for several minutes as I fondle my breasts and spread my legs. I stop close to Ron -- with my legs spread. I reach down and spread my pussy lips with my fingers.

"A very nice pink treasure, Kitty. I will enjoy being inside your body, Kitty. --- --- --- --- --- --- Or -- -- -- -- -- -- should I say, Betty."

I am both surprised and shocked to hear him use my actual name of Betty. Only the Brothel Madam knows my actual name. I look closely at his face -- -- but I do not know him.

"I was looking on the brothel web site and decided that I wanted a party with you. I wanted to get my cock inside your body."

"You look somewhat familiar --- --- but still I am not sure."

"We dated several times in high school -- -- and had some light petting, years ago. At the community college, we dated and went to several dances. But you still would not be intimate with me, then we separated."

"I recall several men that I dated at the community college."

"About eight years ago, we meet again at the high school class reunion. I believe your husband's name is Roger. He even let me dance with you."

"Yes, his name is Roger -- -- but we are now divorced. I danced with Roger and also with several other men at the reunion: Alex, Chuck, Mike, and Ron."

"Correct. I am Ron. I remembered Roger's name as both of our names begin with the letter R."

I am stark naked. I start to blush. Instinctively, one arm and hand covers my boobs, my other hand covers my sex. I stand still -- -- -- as I continue to cover my female flesh.

"Uncover yourself, Kitty or Betty. You are a 'girl' working in the sexual service business at a Nevada brothel. You are a prostitute and I paid for your sexual services. I paid to see you naked. I paid so I can fondle your body and then fuck you."

"Yes. I am sorry. I was surprised to hear my actual name. Please only use Kitty." I say, as my hands drop to my side. My boobs and sex totally exposed, again.

I relax and face Ron. My legs are spread. I am wearing a red scarf, thigh high black hose, and shoes. My boobs and sex are completely exposed.

"I like looking at your boobs. You have a very nice pair. And I very much like looking at you slit and neatly trimmed pussy hair. I will really enjoy fucking you, Kitty."

Our eyes meet. We both smile. Ron's cock is already starting to get large and hard.

He paid for sexual services -- he will get a show -- and then more later. For a minute or so, I display my body for Ron's pleasure. My hands lightly touch my hips, my breasts, my genitals. Finally, I clasp my hands together on the back of my neck -- -- and shake my upper body so my breasts bounce around.

For several more minutes, I proudly display and model my body for his pleasure as I move into different erotic positions. I play with my breasts and teats -- -- and walk toward Ron. Then stand close to him with my legs spread wide. Using my fingers, I spread my pussy lips as far as possible.

"Do you enjoy looking at a woman's pink treasure?"

"Yes. Very nice, Kitty. I have wanted to see your nude body for a long time. Please strip completely."

As I start stripping, I say: "This is your time now, Ron. It is your party and your time to have me. And to enter my body with your manhood."

My shoes, hose and red scarf are quickly removed.

"OK. Kitty. Bend over so I can fondle your breasts."

For several minutes, Ron plays with my boobs. He licks and sucks one boob and its nipple, while his fingers fondle my other boob. Both boobs receive similar attention from his fingers and mouth. I can see that his once flaccid penis is becoming a large firm cock.

Ron continues sitting on the chair. And says: "On you knees, Kitty. I want a nice blow job. Suck my cock. I have been waiting a long time to have my cock in your body."

Our eyes meet. I smile. "You can have me, Ron. It is your party."

I get on my knees and briefly fondle his growing cock and hair covered balls with my finger tips.

"Please lick and suck my bare cock, Kitty. That would be very enjoyable for me."

"I am sorry, Ron. State laws require a condom to be used before any intimate and personal touching."

"Yes. I know. But I was hoping that you would give me that pleasure."

I open a condom package and place the lubricated condom on the tip of his now large cock and unroll it over his cock head and partway down the shaft with my lips. My fingers complete the unrolling.

"Very nice, Kitty. Very nice. I liked the way you dressed my cock with a condom. Suck me, Baby. Suck me."

I open my mouth and begin head bobbing. Down the length of his shaft, then partway out. Down, then partway out. But his cock head is always in my mouth. My lips apply pressure as I slide up and down the length of his shaft. Again and again -- -- I take Ron's organ deep into my mouth.

I can feel his manhood growing inside my mouth. Now my lips can not reach the base of his shaft. I focus my sucking action on his cock head, cock rim, and several inches of his shaft.

"Very nice, Kitty. I wanted to get my cock in your body in the past. Now I can."

"Yes. Now you can." I mumble my reply over the large cock in my mouth.

"Please continue, Kitty. Suck my cock. Get me large and hard. Then I will fuck you -- -- Cow girl position.

The blow job continues. Ron's cock continues to grow as a suck his manhood. It feels a little strange sucking the cock of someone that went to high school with me. And I even dated him in school. But this is now -- school was many years ago. Working in a legal brothel is my business. It is Ron's party, he paid me for sexual services. I want to provide him with sexual services that will be very pleasing for him. Possibly we can have another brothel party sometime in the future.

"Ok, Baby. Let's fuck -- -- Cow girl position."

Soon Ron is on his back on the bed. His condom covered cock pointing toward the ceiling. I straddle his body -- -- my moist cunt directly over the juncture of his legs and only a few inches above his erection.

I hold his manhood and guide it past my pussy lips and into my cunt, as I lower my body. My neatly trimmed pussy hair touches Ron's pubic hair. His cock is completely inside my cunt. My cunt is filled.

Using my legs, I raise my body up several inches. Then lower my body -- female and male pubic hair touch. Up several inches, again down. Often!

"Very nice, Kitty. Very pleasing. I have wanted to be inside your body for a long time."

"Now you are, Ron. Now you are. I am very willing to provide you with the sexual services that you desire -- -- at a brothel. This is my business."

"What about sexual services outside of a brothel, Kitty? --- --- --- --- --- Now that you are divorced, possibly we could start dating."

"Let's enjoy these minutes we have now. And not think about something in the future."

"OK. Ride me Cow girl. Ride me fast and hard. Get those boobs swinging and swaying."

Now, I am moving up and down on Ron's erection even faster. My boobs are bouncing around. I could see Ron's eyes making the round trip from my bouncing breasts to the juncture of our legs -- -- -- many times.

"Oh, Baby. Yes. Yes. Love watching your boobs bounce around. And I love having my cock in your cunt."

"Are you enjoying our party, Ron?"

"Yes. But please continue riding my cock. --- --- --- And lower your body. I want to play with your boobs. And your teats."

I continued to ride Ron's manhood. But now he is also licking and sucking one of my breasts and its teat. His fingers are fondling my other breast and pinching and pulling its teat. He wants sexual services -- -- I am providing the services that he wants.

Then Ron, wraps his arms around my chest and pulls me close to his body. Together, we roll. Now I am on my back -- in the missionary position. Ron is quickly sliding his erection deep into my cunt. Then pulling part way out. Only to penetrate me again. My fucking continues. Deep penetration. Ron thrusts his cock into me -- -- every penetration is deep. Very deep. His balls hit my ass often. My cunt is pounded. My cunt is rammed.

My casual friend of years ago, from high school and community college, is exploring my naked body completely. He really did not receive very much years ago -- -- only some light petting. But now he paid some big dollars for the use of my body. I feel a little strange to having a casual friend of years ago becoming intimately acquainted with my body -- -- but it is his party. I am a professional -- -- in one of the world's oldest professions. I am providing the services that Ron wants.