A Nevada Brothel - My Initial Work Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice, Kitty. I enjoy the aroma of your body that has been absorbed by your panties."

Garrett sits back in the chair. And says: "Please remove the gown -- and spread your legs."

Slowly, I pull the yellow opaque gown with black trim up over my legs. I expose my sex.

"Very nice, Kitty. I like looking at your neatly trimmed pussy hair."

Then I let the yellow gown drop down -- my sex and upper legs are covered. Garrett smiles.

Again, I slowly pull the gown up. My upper legs are exposed. My sex is exposed. My lower stomach area is exposed. The underside of my breasts is exposed. Finally, my areolas and nipples are exposed.

Then I pull the gown over my head -- and toss the gown at Garrett. It lands on his lap. His slightly erect penis is covered with the yellow opaque fabric. Both of us laugh, softly.

Garrett looks at my body -- stark naked except for one leg. I have been completely naked for many men, but somehow, wearing one thigh high hose seems to make me even more naked. And certainly considerably more sexy.

"You have a very nice body, Kitty. I really like looking at the juncture of your spread legs. And I also enjoy looking at your boobs."

"Thank you, Garrett. I appreciate your kind comments."

For a minute or so, I quickly moved my upper body. My boobs bounced up and down, and from side to side.

"Very nice, Kitty. I love looking at your bouncing boobs. Please bend down."

I place my hands on the back of the chair and bend down. Garrett starts licking and sucking one breast and its teat. Fingers of one hand are massaging my other breast. His other fingers are massaging my pussy lips and clitoris.

"Do you enjoy being touched in this way, Kitty."

"Yes. Very much. --- --- --- I love having your hands on my body."

Garrett continues licking and sucking a breast -- -- massaging my other breast -- -- and massaging my pussy lips and clitoris. I could see that his penis is growing and pushing against the fabric of my yellow opaque gown.

"What would you like to do now, Kitty?"

"I would like to give you a nice blow job. I want to feel your penis growing in my mouth and becoming firm and hard."

"I like that blow job idea."

"I think you like a blow job because you know that your cock will soon be fucking my cunt."

"Yes. I love penetrating your body with my cock."

Garrett is now on his back on the bed. I kneel beside him and start massaging his penis and stroking his balls. In a few minutes his penis is even harder. I lick his balls and bare shaft with my tongue -- but avoid the rim and tip of his manhood. I place a lubricated condom on the tip of his organ, then roll it over his penis head and rim and down his shaft. My lips reach the base of his shaft and touch his pubic hair.

"Nice, Kitty. Very nice. I like the way you unroll a condom on my penis."

Garrett reaches into a small carry on bag and pulls out a single latex glove and a personal size dildo. The dildo is shaped like an erect penis with balls -- -- but smaller.

"In a few minutes, I would like you to put on this latex glove and finger fuck my ass. And later use this vibrating small dildo in my ass."

"It will be my pleasure to provide the sexual services you want. It sounds like you want a Triple Play."

"Yes. A Triple Play would be very nice."

I bend over and open my mouth -- and apply pressure along the entire length of Garrett's condom covered penis. My head bobbing starts on his manhood -- -- up and down. Again and again -- my lips reach the base of his shaft, then I pull partway up. But his penis head and rim always stays in my mouth.

As my head bobbing continues, Garrett starts rubbing my leg. Then his fingers slowly move up the side of my body -- finally reaching my boob. As I bob up and down on his manhood, his fingers are fondling my breast and its teat.

"Do you like feeling my penis in your mouth, Kitty?"

"Yes. I enjoy feeling your penis growing larger as I suck it." I mumble, over his erection.

"Please keep sucking it, Baby. --- --- But suck it a little faster. --- --- Stroke my balls."

I start sucking faster and applying more pressure on Garrett's growing penis. Now I can no longer reach the base of his cock with my lips. His penis is becoming a large cock.

Now, I am focusing my attention on the cock head, cock rim, and several inches of his shaft. And I stroke Garrett's hair covered balls.

"Please finger fuck me, Kitty. And continue to stroke my balls and suck my cock."

Now I am between Garrett's spread legs and have the latex glove on my right hand. His ass is elevated with a firm pillow. Both my latex covered finger and Garrett's ass are lubricated.

I gently push against his ass hole -- my middle finger slides into his ass up to the first knuckle. More gently pressure is used, my finger is in up to my second knuckle. More gentle pressure, now my finger is in a far as possible.

"Nice, Baby. There is some pain -- -- but more pleasure."

I start sliding my middle finger in Garrett's ass. In as far as possible, then partway out. Often! Now the ball stroking and cock sucking resumes.

"Oh, Baby. I love it. I could lay here for a long time being totally exposed and having you fuck my ass, stroke my balls, and suck my cock. Do you enjoy seeing me totally naked and exposed, Kitty."

"Yes. You have a strong and muscular body. I am glad, Garrett, that you are enjoying your party."

"I am, Kitty. I am. Please continue for a few more minutes -- -- then use the small dildo in my ass."

I continue my activities at the juncture of Garrett's legs. Then, instead of fucking his ass with my finger, I gently push the small dildo into his ass. It is turned on to its fastest vibrating speed.

"Yes! Yes! Wonderful pleasure! Wonderful! Continue, Kitty!"

For many minutes, I continue the Triple Play: ass fucking, ball stroking, and cock sucking.

Our eyes meet. Both of us smile. The pleasure I observe on Garrett's face tells me to continue the Triple Play.

Finally, Garrett's cock starts to show signs that he is close to an ejaculation. I stop my pleasuring; as he wants to have an ejaculation inside my body.

"How do you want to fuck me, Garrett?"

"I would like to give you an orgasm. Possibly two. Let's use the large penis shaped dildo in you cunt until you have some sexual pleasure."

"I like that idea to just relax on my back. You can do the work."

"I want you to have an orgasm first. Then rear entry -- -- -- followed by missionary, until I have an ejaculation."

"You make wonderful plans, Garrett."

Now, I am on my back, my legs spread, my ass elevated with a firm pillow. Garrett is laying beside me. The lubricated latex vibrating penis shaped dildo is in his hand -- -- its tip is just touching my pussy lips.

Garrett pushes the dildo. Its head easily spreads my pussy lips and enters my moist cunt. Slowly, Garrett pushes more and more of the penis shaped dildo with balls into my cunt. Deeper and deeper into my cunt. Penetration is complete. My cunt is completely filled.

Garrett turns on the vibrating dildo -- until it is operating at its fastest speed. Then he pulls it partway out -- -- only to gently push it again into my cunt. Again and again -- the operating dildo is almost pulled out of my cunt, only to be pushed back into my cunt. My cunt becomes almost empty -- only to be completely filled again with the dildo.

I start to feel pleasure deep inside my body. Garrett begins fondling one of my breasts and its teat with fingers of his other hand. He bends over my body and starts licking and sucking my other breast and its teat with his mouth. But he continues to slide the vibrating dildo in my cunt.

I reach down between my legs and start to vigorously rub my clitoris with my fingers. Garrett can have his Triple Play. But for a woman, this is a Quadruple Play: cunt sliding, clitoris rubbing, and one boob - teat fondling, and a second boob - teat sucking.

"Wow, Garrett. FOUR sources of pleasure for my body. Please continue. Do not stop."

"I will not stop until you ask me to stop or you have a very nice orgasm."

"YES! I WANT an orgasm! I NEED an orgasm!"

"And I want to give you an orgasm with this dildo. Then another orgasm with my cock."

"Yes. Orgasms with the adult toy and then with your organ."

Garrett continues to slide the vibrating dildo inside my moist cunt. I am wet -- very wet. He also continues pleasuring my breasts. My fingers are massaging my clitoris. A few more minutes of Quadruple Play occurs. Then I start to feel my orgasm coming.

"Yes. My orgasm is starting."

Deep inside my body a wave of motion starts. My body quivers. My body starts shaking. Finally, my body jerks several times. I have had my orgasm.

"Do you want another orgasm, Kitty."

"Yes. Another orgasm would be wonderful. But I also want you to be sexually satisfied, Garrett. "

"I will be, Kitty. I will be. But I want to give you some sexual pleasure, first."

"Thank you for your thoughtfulness."

Now Garrett is sliding the operating dildo even faster in my wet cunt. He plays with my breasts. I am massaging my clitoris. In a few minutes, my body quivers. Then shakes. Then jerks several times. My second orgasm is over.

"Thank you, Garrett. Thank you."

"You are welcome, Kitty. When you are pleasured -- -- -- I know that I will also receive lots of pleasure."

"What type of pleasure do you want now, Garrett?"

"Rear entry into your cunt. Followed by missionary."

I stand on the floor and bend over the bed. My boobs and face press against the bed. My upper legs touch the sides of the mattress.

Garrett is standing behind me. I can easily feel his condom covered cock touching my pussy lips. He pushes forward slightly -- -- his cock head easily pushes my pussy lips apart and enters into my cunt. His shaft follows. He slowly pushes into me until my cunt is completely filled.

Then he pulls partway out. Only to push in again. He penetrates my cunt and pulls partway out ---- ---- repeatedly. As he fucks me from the rear, Garrett's left hand is rubbing my back. Fingers of his right hand are fondling my breast and its nipple. He is pushing in and pulling out slowly -- -- from past experience and his comments, I know that Garrett is pacing himself. I know that he wants to appreciate and enjoy -- for a long time -- the ample pleasure that a woman's moist cunt can provide for a man's cock.

Garrett likes to start slow, then gradually speed up, slow down, speed up etc. He likes to pace himself for the maximum pleasure, he appreciates having his cock in a moist tunnel. In time, his hard rod will be operating at top speed in my moist female cylinder.

He views fucking a woman as a long term event -- not as a quick in, quick out activity. I also know that when we are in the missionary position -- as we get close to the finish line -- the pace of his thrusts into me will be very fast. And every penetration will be very deep. He will ram and pound my cunt -- frequently. Then he will have his ejaculation.

Garrett pulls completely out. And says: "OK, Kitty, let's change positions. On your back, your ass at the edge of the bed."

I assume the desired position. Again, I feel his condom covered cock barely touching my pussy lips. He holds his erection and -- -- hits my genitals with his manhood -- -- then he rubs my clitoris with his rod.

"Fuck me, Garrett. I want your cock in my cunt. Not on my pussy lips."

Garrett touches my pussy lips with his cock. Then he moves forward slightly, his cock head easily pushes my pussy lips apart and starts the penetration. The shaft follows. Slowly, inch by inch his manhood goes deeper into my cunt. I feel his balls touching my ass.

He pulls almost out, slowly. Only to enter again, slowly. Again and again -- his cock slides in and almost out of my cunt. Gradually he starts moving a little faster.

Then he stops, his cock deep inside my body. He bends over me, fingers of one hand fondle my breast. He kisses, licks , and sucks my other breast and its nipple. Both breasts receive the stimulation of his fingers. Both breasts receive the stimulation of his mouth and tongue. My cunt is still completely filled with his cock.

Now, he is sliding his cock slightly faster. Several minutes pass. Gradually, Garrett starts sliding his cock even faster -- for several more minutes. Then he stops, his cock buried deep inside my body.

He rests, briefly. Then pulls completely out.

"Please move completely onto the bed. And start rubbing your clitoris, Kitty. I would like to give you an orgasm before my ejaculation."

I put a small amount of lubricant on my fingers tips -- then reach down and start vigorously rubbing my clitoris. My ass is on a firm pillow, my legs are spread apart. My sex is completely exposed for viewing. And I want him to watch me -- as I masturbate.

Garrett watches me, as I rub my small bundle of nerves. But soon, Garrett is sliding his cock in my moist cunt.

I can feel some of my natural moisture slowly ooze out of my cunt and on to my upper leg. I also feel Garrett's cock moving faster and faster in my body. Now he is ramming and pounding my cunt -- -- every thrust into my body seems to be faster and harder. Frequently his balls hit my ass. Cunt penetration is deep. Very deep.

Deep inside my body, I start to feel a wave of motion. "Oh, Garrett. My orgasm is starting."

The wave spreads through my body. My body quivers, Then shakes. Then my body jerks -- -- many more than I can count. I have had my orgasm.

Garrett continues to quickly thrust into my cunt. He rams my cunt; he pounds my cunt. He slide his right arm under my left leg. The inside of his elbow locks with the inside of my knee. Then he lifts me slightly and pushes forward. My leg touches my breast.

In a similar manner, my other leg is lifted and pushed forward. Both legs touch my breasts. I am practically doubled over. My cunt pounding continues -- his cock is quickly sliding in my moist cunt. Penetration is deep. Extremely deep.

Finally, Garrett releases my legs. My legs are spread wide. Every penetration is quick -- very quick. Every penetration is deep -- very deep. He is possessing me -- -- completely.

Then I feel Garrett's cock become slightly larger. His manhood seems to explode, I feel his load of 'cum' hit the inside of the condom -- -- deep inside my moist cunt.

Garrett has had his ejaculation. I can feel his organ slowly becoming smaller. He pulls out and takes off the condom. And turns it inside out.

Garrett hold the condom near my mouth. And says: "Would you like to have some 'cum' to eat."

I open my mouth -- then taste and swallow some of his male cream. Garrett swallows the rest of his 'cum'.

"I believe in re-cycling, Kitty."

Our eyes meet. We both smile -- -- and softly laugh.

As the timer buzzer sounds, Garrett gets off the bed and takes a quick shower. I wash his muscular back. After drying off, he dresses in his street clothes. I dress in my day time brothel uniform.

As he gives me a nice tip, he hands me a note written on a 3 x 5 card. It says:

"Are you still traveling with me back to Texas? If so, I will see you at the bus stop between 1:30 to 1:45 pm, today. OK?"

I whisper softly in his ear: "Yes. Yes. Thank You."

"Are you still considering my proposal, that I made at our last party, about you becoming a one penis woman? Specifically, my penis." Garrett whispers into my ear.

Standing, we continue to hug -- and whisper.

"Yes. I am seriously considering your proposal." I say.

"Good. We can consider possible situations and maybe even discuss the details during our trip to Texas."

"Yes. There are a number of things to consider."

We separate and smile --- and hug, again. My gown covered breasts push against his chest. Initially, Garrett's hands are on my back. Slowly, they drop down and squeeze my ass through the fabric of my gown.

Then we walk together to the lobby and say good by. Garrett leaves, I watch through the brothel window and see him enter a SUV vehicle.

I return to my room and continue my packing. It is about 12:30 pm as I complete my packing. After a quick lunch, the Shift Manager drives me to the bus stop -- then she leaves.

It is about 1:15 pm. I look for Garrett but do not see him. But I am early. Possibly Garrett has changed his mind and will not meet me.

But that really is no problem. My bus for Texas leaves this station at 2:10 pm. I pull a paper back book out of my large carry on bag and start reading.