A Nevada Brothel - My Initial Work Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The timer starts buzzing -- our party is almost over. I feel Ron's cock grow slightly -- -- and then his male cream shots into the end of the condom. He lays down on my body -- Ron seems to be exhausted. As our party ends, he rolls off my body.

Ron washes his flaccid penis; then dresses. I put on my Late Night Line Up brothel uniform: black thigh high hose and a red scarf. I slip on sandals. My boobs and sex are completely exposed.

As we walk, hand in hand, toward the brothel lobby, we talk briefly about school days -- -- now long gone. He indicates that he would like another party with me -- and I suggest that he check the brothel web site or telephone to find out when I am at the brothel.

No one is in the lobby. We hug and say good by -- Ron presses his shirt covered chest against my bare breasts. I feel a slight bulge pushing against my trimmed pussy hair. I reach down and briefly rub his manhood through the fabric of his pants.

Our paths have again touched for about forty-five minutes. Ron has been in my body -- his wish has been filled. I smile and softly laugh out loud -- -- my mouth and my cunt have been filled. Neither of us knows what the future will bring. Will our paths come together -- briefly or for a long time? Or will we never see each other?

He leaves. Through the brothel window, I watch and listen. An engine starts in a vehicle, its head lights come on. Soon I see the red tail lights as the vehicle leaves the brothel parking lot and moves toward the highway.

It is still dark. I return to my bedroom and remove my thigh high hose, red scarf, and sandals. My cunt is hurting, slightly; I take another pain pill. Then crawl back into the bed. I breathe deeply and smell -- -- the odor of male and female sweat and the aroma from our mixed sexual activities.

I think about our just completed party. I think about our distant past. Finally, sleep comes.

<> <> <> <> <>

Morning -- My Last Brothel Work Day

I wake up late, put on a bathrobe, and have breakfast. Back in my room, I pack clothing and personal items. In the afternoon, I will be taken to the bus stop and start the trip back home to Texas. My special friend, Garrett indicated that he would come to the brothel for a morning party and then take me home. Together, we would visit and see some National Parks during the day. At night and in the early morning, we would provide pleasure for each other.

I check the computer in the 'girl's' lounge. Garrett has sent me a brief and important email.

HI Kitty,

Just a quick note to let you know that I could be a little late in arriving at the brothel. Expect to arrive between 11:00 to 11:15 am, today.

As discussed, I will ask for you. But if you are having another party, I will wait until you are available.

Take Care,

Garrett

As I finish reading Garrett's email, the bell rings -- a man wants a line up. I quickly adjust my make-up and join four other 'girls' in the hallway.

I am wearing my day time brothel uniform: a yellow opaque gown with black trim, black medium height heel shoes, black thigh high hose, and yellow thong panties. The gown has a plunging neck line that allows the valley between my breasts and some curves to be visible. The shape of my breasts is evident through the fabric -- but not the details. The gown ends several inches above my knees. A slit on the right side travels upward and almost reaches the bottom of my rounded ass.

The Brothel Madam asks us to enter the lobby and introduce ourselves. She says that Vernon would like a one hour party.

When it is my turn, I take one step forward and say: "Kitty." I look directly at Vernon and smile. Our eyes meet. Then I step back into the line.

For a few minutes, Vernon looks at the 'girls' and the variety of lingerie clothing that is being worn. Then he says: "I would like to discuss a party with Kitty."

As Vernon stands, I walk forward and greet him. Hand in hand, we walk down the hallway to my room. I close the door. Vernon touches my sex through the fabric of the gown. Then he lifts up my yellow gown and gently touches my trimmed pussy hair and pussy lips.

"Since our last party, I have often thought about having you again. I am pleased that you were available, Kitty."

"Thank you for selecting me, again. What would you like to do, Vernon?"

"A one hour party -- -- strip quickly, a blow job, rear entry, and missionary. And I have an adult toy that I would like to use in your body."

"What type of adult toy."

"A dildo. After we use it, I will leave it with you as a gift.

I suggest a price one hundred dollars above the house minimum. But we negotiate a price of fifty dollars over the house minimum.

I check Vernon's penis, balls, and surrounding area -- -- he is free of any disease. He hands me the money, I book the party with the Madam, and return to my bedroom.

Vernon is sitting on a towel that he had placed on a chair. He looks up at me, smiles, and says: "Please strip quickly, Kitty. Then give me a nice long blow job -- stroke my balls and play with my ass. I have heard it called a Triple Play."

In less then a minute, I am stark naked -- and standing directly in front of Vernon.

I look down at the juncture of his legs , and say: "It looks like your manhood is already getting excited."

"It was getting excited during the line up. And even before, when driving, as I thought about you."

"And how is the trucking business?"

"We are busy." Vernon says. He is one of the owners of a trucking company.

Vernon stands -- two nude bodies touch and tightly hug. Then we separate, Vernon gets on the bed. His ass is elevated with a firm pillow, his legs are spread. I kneel by his side -- fingers of one hand are stroking his hair covered balls. My other fingers are massaging his erect penis. His penis soon becomes a large and firm cock.

I open a condom pack. Then place the lubricated condom on the tip of his organ. Using my lips, I roll the condom partway down his shaft. My fingers complete the unrolling.

"I would like to have a Triple Play, Kitty. Please put on this latex glove and some lubrication. I want you to put a finger in my ass."

I do as Vernon requests. Slowly, I push my middle finger of my left hand past the opening and into his ass. I am up to my first knuckle. I push gently, now my latex covered middle finger is in Vernon's ass up to my second knuckle.

"Do you want my finger in all the way?"

"There is a little pain, but also pleasure. All the way -- with one finger."

My gentle push continues. My finger slides in Vernon's ass as far as possible. I pull my finger partway out of Vernon's ass, but slowly penetrate him again. In, then partway out. Often!

Once my middle finger had penetrated as far as possible; I also begin stroking his balls, with fingers of my right hand.

"Yeh, Baby. Yeh. Please continue. Suck my cock."

Vernon's condom covered manhood is pointing directly toward the ceiling. I bend over -- and open my mouth. I apply pressure with my lips as I slide down his shaft. My lips touch his pubic hair and the base of his shaft. My head bobbing starts. Partway up, then down his shaft. Partway up, then down his shaft. I can feel his cock growing larger in my mouth.

I continue the Triple Play: finger fucking his ass, ball stroking, and cock sucking. I look up -- our eyes meet. Both of us smile.

"Oh, Baby. I am completely relaxed. I could lay here for hours, total exposing my body -- -- and receiving your pleasuring."

"I am pleased that you are enjoying your party, Vernon."

"I am, Kitty. I am. Please continue the Triple Play."

I continue: finger fucking, ball stroking, and cock sucking. Many minutes pass.

Finally, Vernon says: "Let's have some serious sex now. I want to fuck you -- rear entry position."

We separate. I stand up by the side of the bed and bend over. My face and upper body are on the bed. I feel Vernon's legs touching the back of my legs. The tip of his hard manhood is just touching my ass. I reach between my legs and check. Yes -- -- I can feel the rim of the latex condom. His cock is still dressed.

I am relaxed. My body is relaxed. My cunt is relaxed. We are ready to be penetrated. I know that Vernon's hard manhood is also ready. Ready to penetrate my body -- to completely penetrate. Then explore my moist female cylinder for many minutes -- before shooting its male cream into the condom.

Vernon starts stroking my upper legs. Then both of his hands are massaging my rounded ass. Now his hands are rubbing the sides of my body. He continues by rubbing my back with one hand; fingers of his other hand grasp my breast. He fondles a boob -- then pinches and pulls it teat.

Vernon continues rubbing my body with his hands. I can just feel the tip of his cock lightly touching the crack between my two ass cheeks. I feel like screaming: "Fuck me, Vernon. -- fuck me, now." But I do not say anything. It is party. He has paid me -- he is renting my body for one hour. Within certain limits, he can do as he wishes.

Finally, Vernon stops rubbing my body. He moves forward slightly -- -- and I feel his cock head pushing my pussy lips apart. Slowly, I feel his cock head sliding into my cunt. Then deep into my cunt. Penetration is complete and very deep.

He pulls partway back. Then slowly slides deep into my cunt. Partway back, then deep into my cunt. It seems that he is speeding up. Yes, his cock is sliding somewhat faster in my moist cunt. Then even faster.

Vernon is a part owner of a trucking company. Just like he slowly puts a truck through a series of gears as it gains speed, he is slowly increasing the speed of his cock in my cunt.

Now his cock is sliding very fast in my moist cunt. Almost every time that he slides in, his balls hit my ass. His cock starts to pound my cunt.

He pulls completely out. And says: "OK, Baby. On you back -- -- missionary position."

Quickly, I am on my back. My ass is elevated with a firm pillow, my legs are spread. Vernon is kneeling between my legs. I feel the tip of his firm manhood pushing against my pussy lips.

Our eyes meet. Both of us smile.

"You are really going to get fucked now, Baby. Multiple penetrations."

"I am ready for a good fucking, Vernon. Pound my cunt with your cock!"

Vernon moves forward. I feel his condom covered cock head pushing my pussy lips apart. Then he slides into my moist cunt. His shaft follows -- quickly. I put my hands against the head board of the bed. As much as possible, I want my body to stay in a fixed position as Vernon pounds my cunt.

Vernon pulls completely out, then plunges his cock into my cunt, again. Penetration is deep. Very deep. He pulls completely out again, but quickly plunges back into my cunt.

"Oh, Baby. I love the feeling of pushing my cock head past your pussy lips and into your cunt."

Again and again, Vernon pulls his cock completely out of my body. But then quickly enters again. I think to myself that his actions remind me of a person diving into a swimming pool, then swimming only a few strokes and getting out of the pool. Only to quickly dive into the pool again. Then again. And again, and again -- -- until he is exhausted.

Vernon's cock continues to dive past my pussy lips and enter my moist cunt -- take a few strokes -- then leave, but quickly returns.

Our eyes meet. Both of us smile. But Vernon is now staying inside my cunt. He is only partially withdrawing, then he quickly pushes his firm rod deep into my moist cylinder. Fast penetrations. His cock pounds and rams my cunt. His cock head and rim is now always inside my body.

On the distant highway, I hear a speeding truck.

"Did you hear that truck, Kitty?"

"Yes."

"That truck is traveling above the posted speed limit. Those piston rods are really moving fast in those well lubricated cylinders -- -- of that engine."

"Yes."

"Do you want my hard male rod to move fast in your lubricated female cylinder, Kitty?"

"Yes. Fuck me hard and fast, Vernon. Hard and fast."

Vernon continues fucking me. Deep penetrations. Fast cunt poundings and rammings. His shaft slides in and out of my body -- but his cock head and rim is now always inside me.

In a few more minutes, I feel Vernon's cock grow slightly. Then it explodes. I can feel his cum shot out and hit the condom -- deep inside my body.

Vernon seems to be exhausted -- he collapses on to my body. His weight pushes me into the mattress. But in a minute or so he rolls off my body. And pulls the condom off -- -- his penis is becoming flaccid.

He turns the condom inside out. Then rubs his male cream on my nipples. For a minute or so, he rubs his cream over my nipples and breasts. He bends over my body -- -- his fingers fondle a breast and its nipple; he sucks on the nipple of my other breast.

Vernon reaches for the latex dildo. It is shaped like an erect cock with balls. He pushes the tip against my pussy lips -- the latex cock head enters my cunt, the latex shaft follows. Vernon turns on the vibrating latex cock. He fucks me with the vibrating penis shaped cock.

I reach down and rub my clitoris vigorously. For many minutes, the vibrating cock is moved into and almost out of my cunt. I continue to rub my clitoris -- vigorously. Finally -- deep within my body -- a wave of motion spreads through my body. My body quivers. My body shakes. My body jerks several times. I have had my orgasm.

Both of us rest briefly, side by side. Only our finger tips are touching. The penis dildo is still inside my cunt -- but it is also quiet and not vibrating.

"Do you want another orgasm, Kitty?"

"Yes. Please -- -- another orgasm."

Vernon turns on the vibrator, and starts to move the vibrating penis shaped dildo inside my cunt. I start to rub my clitoris -- vigorously. In a minute or so I can feel another wave of motion, starting.

"It is coming -- another orgasm. Do not stop, Vernon. Please do not stop."

Vernon continues moving the vibrating latex penis shaped dildo inside my cunt. I continue to rub my clitoris -- even faster and more vigorously. Again, a wave of motion spreads through my body. My body quivers. My body starts shaking. My body jerks several times. I have had my second orgasm.

Vernon turns off the vibrator -- but leaves the dildo inside my cunt.

"Do you want to try for a third orgasm, Kitty?"

"No. Not now. Thank you, Vernon for the orgasms."

"You are welcome. I had my ejaculation. You had two orgasms. Both of us are sexually satisfied. And I will leave this dildo with you -- use it as you wish.

"Thank you, Vernon. I appreciate the gift. And I very much appreciate the orgasms that you gave me."

I quickly glance at the timer. We still have about ten minutes remaining.

"Would you like to take a shower -- -- with me?" I ask.

"Yes. Taking a shower with a naked woman would be fun."

"And I like taking a shower with a naked man."

"Do you take showers with all of the men that have parties with you?"

"No. Showers with only a few of the men. But I have washed the backs of some men while standing outside of the shower."

Quickly, both of us are in standing in the shower. Initially, Vernon rubs liquid soap on my entire body -- -- then he rubs more soap on my boobs, ass, my inner thighs, and the juncture of my legs. After several minutes of rubbing, I stand under the warm shower water and rinse off.

Now it is my turn. I rub liquid soap on Vernon's entire body -- -- then I focus my rubbing activity on his flaccid penis and balls. His manhood starts to grow -- -- I rub it with more soap. Finally, Vernon stands under the warm shower water and rinses off.

We take turns drying each other off using white fluffy towels. Vernon uses a towel and wipes the condensed moisture off the mirror. We look at our nude reflections in the bathroom mirror. I notice that Vernon's eyes move slightly -- he looks up and down: at the reflections of my boobs and the juncture of my legs. I look at the mirror reflection of his penis.

I help Vernon get dressed: under pants, T-shirt, socks, and outer clothing. He helps me put on one of my day time brothel uniforms: yellow thong panties, black thigh high hose, black shoes, and yellow opaque gown with black trim. Then Vernon gives me a nice tip.

Hand in hand, we walk to the bar and sit down at a table in a quiet corner. For several minutes, we talk about a variety of topics. Then hug and say good by. Vernon leaves, I walk back to my bedroom and prepare it for the next visitor.

Then I return to the bar area to socialize and talk with the men. The brothel bell rings and I line up with six other 'girls'. The Shift Manager asks us to enter the lobby. She indicates that Lloyd would like a thirty minute party and to introduce ourselves.

When it is my turn, I take one step forward and say: "Kitty". Then I step back into the line.

Lloyd looks carefully at each 'girl'. Then says: "I would like to have a party with Melissa."

He stands, Melissa walks toward him. Then the two walk down the hallway to her room. I go back to the bar area and start to socialize and talk again with the men. It is almost 11:00 am. Garrett's email indicated that he probably would be at the brothel between 11:00 and 11:1 5 am.

Late morning

My back is toward the brothel door as I talk with some men near the bar. I hear a familiar voice.

"Hello, Kitty." Garrett says.

Quickly, I turn. Our eyes meet, both of us smile. Words are not really necessary.

Our hands touch and I lead Garrett toward a quiet corner of the room. We sit down and talk briefly, as we get reacquainted.

Together, Garrett and I walk down the hallway and enter my room.

"This will be our sixth party, Kitty."

"Yes. Thank you very much for selecting me. What would you like to do?"

"I have a few ideas -- but, once we get started, let's just go with the flow."

Garrett offers me fifty dollars above the house minimum for a one hour party. He drops his pants and shorts -- -- I check his penis, balls, and surrounding area. After he gives me the money, I book the party with the Shift Manager, and return to my room

Garrett is stark naked and is standing in front of the bathroom mirror shaving. Apparently he has already taken a shower, a damp white towel is draped over the towel rack.

"There, my face is smooth. I did not want to place my rough beard on your tender skin."

"Thank you for your thoughtfulness. Exactly what tender skin are you talking about."

"I believe you already know." Garrett replies. And says, in a soft voice: "Your tender breast skin and pussy lips."

Our eyes meet. We both smile.

Garrett walks to the corner chair and places a towel on the seat, then sits down. He is stark naked. His penis is flaccid.

"Please stand in front of me and strip slowly, Kitty. Leave on only one hose."

I stand about three feet in front of Garrett. Both shoes are removed, then I roll down and remove one black thigh high hose.

Garrett leans forward, a hand below each knee. Then he slowly rubs my legs -- one bare, one hose covered. Slowly, his hands travel up over my knees. Slowly, his hands travel up my inner thighs. The fingers of one hand are now touching and rubbing my bare ass. Fingers of his other hand are touching the fabric of my yellow thong panties that cover my sex. He rubs my sex through the yellow fabric. His finger tips follow the yellow elastic strip of cloth around my waist to my back. Then his fingers rub and pinch my bare ass.

For a minute or so, Garrett rubs and pinches both ass cheeks. I look down and see that his organ is growing.

Now his fingers are grasping the elastic band of my thong panties. He pulls the band over my ass -- slowly my thong slides down over my legs and drops to the floor. I step out of my panties, Garrett picks then up and takes a deep breath.