A New Alexandra Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a moment, there was silence.

Alexandra rested her chin on Katy's thigh, gazing up the slim body at her blue-haired friend. Her chest was still moving up and down rapidly, the nipple rings rising and falling with every breath.

Aaaaaand I want those in my mouth again. Shit, shit, shit. I want all of this again.

Alexandra realized she was breathing hard herself. God, is it rude if I start to rub my own clit? I'm on fire here. She saw Katy inhale deeply and smile.

Katy opened her eyes and sat up. From the time her eyes were closed and the was on her back to the time she'd flipped Alexandra over could not have been more than a second or two. Soon, was spreading Alexandra's legs apart with one hand while hooking the fingers of the other inside the waistband of Alexandra's underwear.

"I totally dig those panties, by the way," she said, her nose inches in front of Alexandra's. "Although I'm surprised you still have them on."

"Let's change that," replied Alexandra, closing her legs just long enough to fold up, slide them off, and toss the tiny piece of fabric aside.

She leaned back, her head on a pillow.

"Hey," said Katy, "I'm not normally one to say things like this, but I need to tell you that you have some serious fucking oral talent. So tell me what you like and I'll try my best to return the favor."

What I like? Oh god, she wants specifics, like exactly how I want my cunt eaten. I'm such a freaking newbie, and only one person has ever done it well -- Kira. I can't very well tell her to 'do it like my girlf -- shit -- Kira does.'

"Hard question?"

"Harder than it should be," Alexandra responded, smiling.

"Then let me do my thing. Newbie," Katy teased.

"Fuck you," said Alexandra.

"Nah, that was a minute ago."

Katy put her hand on Alexandra's sternum and slid down Alexandra's body, running her tongue right down the center of the brunette's torso, skipping it briefly where Alexandra's bra still covered her breasts.

Well, I guess that's staying on?

Katy paused. "The bra's hot too," she said, her eyes meeting Alexandra's. "And I have this weird thing of liking them left on."

A moment later, Alexandra felt a warm, wet pressure on her cunt, right where wanted it. Her pussy, already soaking, went into overdrive, and she could feel the juices flowing anew as Katy started her work.

Uh-huh, thought Alexandra, the tension beginning to build in her abs. Sunday afternoon, having sex with a chick with blue hair and piercings, guess this is the new nor-"

Her thought was interrupted with a powerful flick of Katy's tongue across her clitoris.

"Mmmmmmmmm," said Alexandra.

Katy readjusted herself, spreading Alexandra's legs wider in the process.

She looked up and winked. "I like this view."

"So do I," said Alexandra, getting the last syllable out just as Katy dove in again.

This time, there was no slowing down. Katy's tongue kept working its magic, and Alexandra felt herself beginning to sweat. She knew she couldn't hold off too much longer.

Katy's hands were on the sides of Alexandra's abdomen, holding her in place. She looked down, admiring the Katy's proportions: long limbs, slim neck, taut, slender back muscles.

As Katy went down on her, Alexandra felt her thoughts racing. I really can't deny it now, can I? Like, it's not like I hooked up with a girl, had a good time, sang a pop song about it. I love having sex with women. This is real. I have sex with women. I love having sex with women. I have sex with women, plural...

The muscles were now tensing in Alexandra's back. She knew her ass would be next, right before she came.

"Katy, yes, right there!" Her lover's tongue was in the perfect place, hitting her in way that sent waves of pleasure up and down her body. "Right -- fucking -- there!"

As commanded, the slender woman kept her tongue right on the spot.

"Yes, yes..." Her ass tensed up, and she felt the wave finally concentrate in her vagina, hitting the peak there before radiating outward through her entire body. "Yes! Yes! Aaaaaaaaaghhhhh!"

Alexandra rode the wave, her body feeling like it was beginning to shake as she slid down off the crest. She hung there a moment, the time stretching as her body held the sensation.

It was a slow, graceful slide downward, the pleasure smoothing itself out as the world righted itself around her.

By the time Katy had stopped and given Alexandra a quick kiss right above her clit, she was slowly returning to normal.

She closed her eyes and felt Katy slide alongside her. A quick peck on her cheek followed.

"Good?" asked the sweet voice next to her head.

Alexandra nodded.

"Wanna talk?"

Alexandra nodded again.

"When you said this was really new for you...um...does that mean I'm only the second girl you've ever slept with?"

Alexandra nodded a third time, still not opening her eyes.

"I'd never have known. You're fantastic. Like, elephant in the room time, you're way better than Michelle."

This caused Alexandra to open her eyes. Is she fishing for a compliment? "You're really good too. Like, I can't even."

I can't tell her she's better than Kira. She's not. Close, maybe, but it's just not quite the same. But I could definitely live with more of this, all things permitting.

"Can't even what?"

Alexandra put her hand behind Katy's head, feeling the soft clippered hair on the sides and back. "I can't even put this experience into words. I feel like I've learned so much about myself."

"Like what?"

Here it comes. Feelings. "So, it's been a really weird time, right? I'm just bouncing along, doing my thing, slightly bored college senior trying to figure out my life, no romantic life to speak of. Not even thinking about it."

Katy smiled. The ring though her septum gave her smile a slightly impish quality that it never had before.

Alexandra continued. "Now it's like 'BOOM,' major life realization, like completely life-altering thing. And you're a big part of that."

Katy kissed Alexandra's cheek again. "I think I understand, but keep going."

"So, I mean, I'd obviously slept with Kira, and my god, that was something. But there's always that seed of doubt, like 'I'm I totally just gay for her, and everything else is normal?'"

Katy frowned. "Gay is normal, Alexandra. Get used to it."

Shit. "You're right. I totally didn't mean it that way. I meant it like normal in the sense of how I'd been living before. But it's not that, Katy. It's not. After Kira and stuff, seeing you and thinking about it has totally gotten, like, wheels into motion."

"Hm? How?"

"Remember when we sat next to each other in class and you were trying to politely send some signals out to me?"

"I sure do."

"Yeah, well, I didn't get them. I was sorta living life in the dark. The lights are on now."

Katy looked up and laughed. "Indeed they are."

Alexandra gently poked her in the side. "You know what I mean. This is me from now on."

Katy wrapped her in a hug, their exhausted bodies resting lazily against one another.

"I mean, basically, I was like 'Ooooh, sex with Kira is awesome, that girl's cute, that one looks kinda hot, blah blah blah.'"

"Mhm?"

"Today puts everything together. Those kinda weird feelings I felt around you two years ago, what we just did, like there's just no way around dealing with it now."

"It?"

Deep breath. "I'm a lesbian, Katy. Definitely, 100%, no doubt about it. Gay as fuck."

Katy kissed her on the tip of her nose. "And maybe a little bit of a slut, too."

Alexandra grinned. "Says you, cheater."

"My relationship, my problems. Listen, not to be too weird about it, I'd really like to do this again." She paused. "I know things might be whatever they are with this Kira chick, and that's on you to deal with. But to be clear about it, I might joke about you being a little bit of a slut, but I'm entirely comfortable with telling you that I consider myself to be not just a little bit of a slut."

Where's she going with this? thought Alexandra.

"Point is, I'm happy to do this again with you, any time. In the meantime, let's actually be friends. Deal?"

"Deal."

"It sounds like this was super sudden for you. You're bound to have a lot of thoughts, feelings, whatever. Please just call me any time. I had nobody to support me when I was coming to terms with my sexuality, and I promised myself I'd never shy away if someone else needed me. So call me, text me, whatever. Seriously."

Now that was an offer. "I'll try not to wear out my welcome. Thank you. Seriously, thank you."

Katy nodded, then rolled over, checking her phone on the bedside. She frowned.

"Sorry, gotta send a text or two."

Alexandra slid off the bed and retrieved her own phone from her bag. It wasn't even 3 o'clock, but she didn't want to wear out her welcome here. She breathed deeply, scrolled through her contacts, and picked out the name Kira.

Alexandra: Hey. OK if I come over a little bit early?

Kira: Absolutely. Can't wait to see you.

This is going to be ok, thought Alexandra. It's all going to be ok.