A New Alexandra Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alexandra, Alexandra," she heard, Kira's voice husky in her ear. "I'm so disappointed in you." Strong hands gripped her hips, locking her in place. Kira kissed her neck, stopping at the soft spot just above her collarbone. "You know I'm going to have to punish you for this."

Her finger looped inside Alexandra's bra strap, causing her to flinch. Oh, right.

"I believe we've discussed what I like seeing you in," Kira said. Joking, but not quite. The always-blurry line between her dominance in the bedroom and our relationship outside of it.

"Mmm," said Alexandra. "But I didn't know..."

"Didn't know what, sweetie? That I was going to want you tonight?" Kira tucked her partner's hair behind her ear, stroking it gently. "Or what?"

"Didn't know..." Alexandra's head pulled back slightly as Kira tugged gently on her hair. She gasped. "Didn't know I wouldn't have time to change."

"How long does it take to change your bra, honey?" Her fingers slid around to Alexandra's back, nails digging in.

"Paul was..."

"Mhm, I know. And you didn't want to wear a black bra under a light sweater to an interview. True?" Another gentle tug on Alexandra's hair.

"Fff...true. You're so..."

"So what, sweetie? Be careful." Kira's finger rose to Alexandra's lips, pressing on them possessively. God, when she gets like this. Alexandra's body had begun to warm, especially one particular area.

"Ugh. Yes," she whispered. "I didn't know you'd...want me so quickly."

The pressure on her hair released. "Fine. But you agreed to the arrangement, yes?"

"Yessss." More than that.

"In fact, you asked for it, didn't you?" Kira's tone verged on mocking. But it didn't quite get there, sitting just on the edge of playful. "What was it you said?"

The hand returned to Alexandra's hair, tugging her head back again. Kira's tongue traced the tendons on her neck, delicate against her warm skin.

"I...said I thought we both looked amazing in black."

"And that led to?"

"Me promising that I'd always wear a black bra and panties whenever I..."

Hot breath on her neck. "Whenever you what, love?"

"Wanted to fuck." God, the way she makes me talk.

"Alexandra, I love you. One simple question, though: when do you not want to fuck?"

Silence. She's got me there. Around Kira, I'm pretty much down for it whenever, wherever.

"So you're going to comply with your self-imposed rule and go change into black while I make myself a drink, aren't you?" A broad smile. "Because don't think I missed that whiskey on your breath. And don't think that skin-tone bra is really going to stop me from making you cum like a rocket, honey."

Alexandra walked to the bedroom. Stared her dresser drawer, then at the closet. It had been four nights ago, Sunday. She'd returned from Thanksgiving at her parents' house, having been without sex for nearly a week. Far longer than I ever go nowadays, she recalled. Kira had handcuffed her to the headboard and teased her, made her practically beg to cum. And I loved every minute of it.

They'd been in bed afterwards when Kira had flipped her phone around and asked her to choose between two colors for a sultry lingerie set.

"Black," Alexandra had said with no hesitation.

"You don't know which of us it's for," Kira had replied.

"Doesn't matter. We both look hottest in black, don't you agree?"

And so now Alexandra stared at a dresser drawer in which almost all the bras and underwear were black, then to a closet where several hangers held more elaborate ensembles, also all dark as midnight.

And that settles that, she thought, plucking a brand-new set from the drawer: a lacy black mesh halter with a thick band across her stomach and matching underwear, the back side of which consisted primarily of a lace bow tied at hip level.

"You gotten lost in there?" Kira's voice was faint from the other room.

"Be right out!"

Shoes, or none? Alexandra scanned the shoe rack on her side of the closet. Yep, those. She'd last worn the black heels to a party with Kira. The night we first said we loved each other. But they match the look of this outfit perfectly.

She bent over and buckled the straps on the heels. Four inches taller now, her reflection stared back from the mirrors on each bedroom wall. Oh, you know. Thursday night. Lingerie and heels, like it's nothing at all. Deep breath.

--

"Whoa," Kira said, sloshing her drink. "Whoa. That's...wow."

"Eloquent tonight, aren't we?" Got the upper hand for a minute.

"Turn around, honey. I bought that set mostly to see it from behind."

Alexandra pirouetted, briefly flashing her rear to her girlfriend. Since when can I do that in shoes like this?

Kira lifted her glass in a toast. "Sit down, gorgeous. Don't think that gets you out of some punishment. But it's still a wow."

"Punishment for what, hmmm?" Alexandra sat at the table, returning to her half-finished coffee and whiskey.

Kira spun her glass around. The glint in her green eyes was unreadable.

"Perhaps not punishment. Emphasis."

"Fine, emphasis on what?"

"Emphasis that we're in this together." Her eyes locked on Alexandra's. "That this is our life, not just mine or yours. We're both still adapting to what all this means, I think." I certainly am, thought Alexandra. "And how, let's say, our interactions outside of the bedroom relate to those in it. But don't think I forgot that a few weeks ago you rather directly asked me to spank you. And I'm not in the habit of leaving your requests unfulfilled, am I?"

"You're definitely not," Alexandra replied, leaning forward in her chair. "So...you're not actually mad at me?"

Kira ran a hand through her honey-blonde hair, her short, clear-coated nails reflecting the ceiling light.

"If I were mad at you, do you think I'd be telling you to change into lingerie?" She smiled. "I sure hope I don't come off as some sort of... I don't even know what I'd call that."

"Good." Alexandra sipped the coffee, still warm enough to get the job done.

"But I do want to know what y'all were discussing."

Alexandra sucked in a deep breath. OK, here goes nothing. "I remember you telling me Paul cuts your hair and that he's great. He says you're overdue for a trim, by the way."

Kira frowned, picking at the ends of her hair. "He's probably right. Please continue." The intensity in her eyes had returned, along with something different, something inscrutable.

"So...um. I've been thinking I want to change my hairstyle."

A raised eyebrow in response.

"I want something short. Still feminine, but really short." No hyperventilating. "Is that...okay with you?"

Kira raised her glass again. Sipped slowly. "It's more than okay, Alexandra. Since the day I first met you I've been wondering what you might look like with a super-sassy pixie or something like that. I'm all ears."

Alexandra caught her breath. Not at all the reaction I was expecting from someone who loves to pull my hair. Okay.

"Well, there's not much more to say. Paul and I talked it over. I have an appointment Saturday after our soccer game. He's going to text me a few ideas tonight." Why is my heart pounding in my chest?

"And what inspired this, love?" That's what it is in her eyes. Lust. This conversation is turning her on.

"Honestly? Katy. She taunted me once about how much I love her hair. And when I thought about it, she's right. I hate to admit it, but she's right. I absolutely, totally want something like that. Not like pink or blue or any of the crazy colors she does, but the style. Yeah. I love that look."

"Katy, Katy, Katy. Such a troublemaker. With people like her and me in your life, it's no wonder you're turning into a perfect little slut, isn't it?"

"Is that what you want? A perfect little slut?" Alexandra held her gaze, leaning forward. She pressed her arms to her sides, compressing her cleavage. I dare you to look down, Kira.

"It's what we both want, and you know it."

"Yes. And in your mind the perfect little slut doesn't have long, flowing hair?" And now I'm just teasing her. I'd hardly call my hair "flowing." It's certainly not anything to write home about.

Kira's eyes traveled down Alexandra's body, drinking in all the exposed flesh. "Fuck you, Alexandra. You know you'll look so fucking hot. And if you don't get your tits out of my face, you're going to get that spanking right fucking now."

Alexandra squeezed her cleavage with her upper arms, leaning forward. "Your move, bitch."

"Bedroom. Now."

--

Alexandra crawled onto the bed, her body tingling with anticipation.

"Across the bed. Ass in the air," said Kira. She stood on her side of the bed, stern expression on her face. "Now, slut."

The slender brunette slid across the unmade bed, presenting her rear end to her girlfriend. Fuck, she thought. I've wanted this so long. I hope it's what I dreamed of.

Kira's slim finger slid inside Alexandra's underwear, pulling the band away before replacing it.

"You look so nice in black. Your pale booty and the dark fabric. Want to add some red to the equation?"

"Yes, please."

"Good girl." The first slap landed on Alexandra's right cheek with a resounding smack. "How did that feel?"

Alexandra moaned loudly in response. Yes, please. More.

A second smack, this time on the left side. "Feel nice?" It does. It's that pleasing burning sensation, and the way my ass bounces for just a moment after she slaps it? Mmmm.

"God yes. More, please."

"Then wiggle that big booty of yours, slut."

Alexandra looked over her shoulder, lustful eyes locked onto Kira's. She flexed her ass while bouncing her hips. Her ass followed, jiggling perfectly. Just the right amount of bounce.

"Eyes forward, Alexandra. That thing is for me to stare at, honey. And believe me, I do."

Alexandra stared forward, catching her own reflection in the mirror. She watched as Kira's open palm hit the right side again, then the left.

"Ahhhh! Unh!" Alexandra gasped and groaned as the blows landed. Right, left, right, left. The burning sensation overwhelmed Alexandra's backside, but her mind seared with pleasure. More. More. She arched her back, pushing back against the loud slaps.

Kira bent over her. Her hand rested on Alexandra's rear, fingers toying with the large bow tied at the back of her waist.

"Honey, if I'd have known this was how you'd react..." Her voice was raspy in Alexandra's ear. "We'd have been doing this since day one."

"Mmmm..." I can't manage much more speech than that. "Mmmm. Kira?"

"Yes, love?"

"Take my panties off, please."

Kira chuckled. "How much difference is that going to make? They're already soaked through. Honey, I can already smell your fucking cunt, and that's with them on."

"Oh, so you don't like how my cunt smells?" That'll do it.

The answer was a loud smack, followed by another.

"Mmmmmmm." Alexandra felt her ass bouncing with the force of the spanking.

"No, I love your cunt's smell. Roll over and take those off. Don't think of taking those shoes off, though."

"Wouldn't dream of it." Alexandra turned to her side, catching a glimpse of her ass in the mirror. Bright red, both sides. God. It looks amazing. She hooked her thumbs inside the fabric and slid it down her legs, kicking it off. "And now?"

"You have a choice," said Kira.

"What's my choice?"

"Roll back over and I spank you some more. Or you can lick my soaking wet slit right now."

First one, then second one. Please. Alexandra rolled over.

"Wow. You're really into it, aren't you?"

Alexandra wiggled her ass in response, watching her reflection in the mirror. She saw the blank, lust-drunk face, lower lip bitten between her teeth. The hands extended in front of her, nails dug into the messy bedding. The black heels, sticking obscenely in the air from the bottoms of her clenched feet.

Her head jerked back in response to a tug on her hair. A gentle, delicate kiss landed on her cheek. She watched in the mirror as Kira tenderly caressed her face.

"Was that too rough, love?"

"Nnnnnnnn," Alexandra moaned. "No."

"Good." The smacks resumed, three on each side.

"Unhhhh..." Alexandra realized it was much more than just turning her on. Her whole torso had tensed, from her shoulders to her abs. The familiar waves were working their way through her, muscles coming into sync. No way. I'm fucking close to cumming.

A finger slid into her dripping hole, probing carefully.

"Mmmmm...ffffff." Not yet, Alexandra's mind screamed. She reached behind her, grabbing Kira's wrist. "Wait. Please."

Kira stood upright, hands away from Alexandra. "Something wrong?"

"Sorry," gasped the brunette. "I should have...done that differently...I was so close to cumming and I don't want to yet."

As she turned to face her girlfriend, Alexandra felt love and lust collide into one picture: Kira. Nobody else could have taken her on this journey. "I'm good. I just..."

Kira smiled. "A slut who doesn't want to cum?"

"I do. But you offered an alternative. And I'd like that. Also, can I have your fingers, please?"

"Welcome to 'Why I Love My Girlfriend,' chapter seventy. Gladly." Kira extended her slick fingers for Alexandra to greedily suck into her mouth. God, I love my own taste, she thought, swirling her tongue over her girlfriend's slender digits.

The fingers popped out and Kira eased onto the bed, smoothly sliding off her shoes and jeans. "The underwear's yours. When you're ready."

Damn. Of course it's black. And surprisingly full-cut, given Kira's preferences.

"Boyshorts?" Alexandra asked.

"I look great in them. You complaining?" She'd propped herself against the pillows, body angled upwards.

"They're also soaked through, just like you were saying mine were," countered Alexandra. A dark spot on the crotch shined with the telltale glisten of sexual fluid.

"Are. Not were. Now shut the fuck up and remove them while I still let you, you mouthy little whore."

"I'll take that as a compliment," Alexandra replied. She licked her lips suggestively, winking at Kira. Her long, French-tipped nails traced the outlines of her girlfriend's labia through the thin fabric.

Kira purred in response. The teasing continued. Alexandra ran her nails along the waistline, then tapped on her lover's taut, sweat-sheened abdominal muscles. I guess spanking me is a bit of workout. Hmmm.

Even through the light fabric, Kira's distinctive scent filled Alexandra's nostrils. Mmmmmm. And I'm the one who caused that, Alexandra thought. She slid a finger in each side of the waistband, teasing the skin underneath with her long nails.

"Mmmm," Kira said. "Careful with those damn talons, honey."

"Shut up. The damn talons are what you requested." More like ordered. And I've kinda fallen in love with them, inconveniences aside.

The underwear slid down, revealing the remainder of Kira's sharp hipbones. Alexandra traced an index finger along the sharp curve of one, pulling the panties just ahead of the teasing digit. Then she whisked the fabric off entirely, sliding it rapidly down the tanned smoothness of her girlfriend's long legs.

And now for the fun part. Alexandra leaned forwards, pushing Kira's thighs apart. Their eyes met as she again licked her lips. Those beautiful green eyes. And the absolutely filthy thoughts that go on behind them.

She flicked a glance to her side, seeing her reflection in the mirror: messy hair; sweaty, red cheeks. The long curve of her back, and then her bright red booty. Part of her torso was hidden between Kira's legs. Stop it, Alexandra. This isn't about you.

Alexandra inhaled deeply. The tangy-sweet smell filled the air, mixing with her own. God, it smells like there's been a fucking lesbian orgy in here, and that's just from the two of us.

Her lips brushed Kira's pink labia, eliciting a soft moan in response. Moisture glistened along the sticky slit. Alexandra delicately scooped some with a fingernail, settling it on the tip of her tongue.

"Delicious," she purred. She traced a long nail delicately around Kira's lips. The blonde's body responded with a jolt. "Not used to that, are you?"

"No," said Kira, throaty voice pushing through gritted teeth.

"Like it?" She teased the wetness with her tongue. A rush coursed through Alexandra's body and she couldn't resist probing deeper into Kira's dripping hole.

"Fuckkk...yessss. Just can't resist my cunt, can you?"

"Nnnnnn." Alexandra moaned into the wet, sticky flesh. She sucked hard on Kira's labia, filling her mouth with juices from her slit.

"Unnnh! Fuck yes, you fucking little slut. Suck my cunt... Aaaah!" Kira's hands landed on Alexandra's head, pushing her deeper into the delicate folds.

She's driving now. And I'm loving it. Alexandra rested her hands under Kira's raised thighs, pawing at the sheets as she hungrily devoured her favorite meal.

Kira's hands gathered her hair into clumps, thoroughly taking control. Fucking bitch. I'm giving you head, now let me do it, Alexandra thought. God knows I've proven I know what I'm doing.

She scratched her nails along Kira's muscular thighs. Ten red scratches just for you, Kira. I love you.

"FUCK!" The hands pressed harder on Alexandra's head as her tongue moved to fever pitch. She ground her face into her girlfriend's smooth-shaved snatch. Her wetness. It's getting all over my face. Mmmmm.

Alexandra slid a hand under her body and between her legs, finding her own clit as her tongue darted to Kira's. Time to make things happen.

She increased the tempo of her oral, loudly slurping on Kira's snatch.

"UNH! RIGHT THERE! Right fucking there!" Alexandra's tongue flicked back and forth across her girlfriend's clit, the engorged nub slick with delicious juices. Kira tugged on her hair.

I hate that I love that little sting. But I do. Just a little bit of pain can bring so much pleasure. Alexandra increased her rubbing more, grinding her palm into her smooth mound while her fingers worked.

"Alex...aaaaah. Eeee!" Kira's voice rose an octave when Alexandra sucked hard on her clit. Gotcha, you amazing fucking bitch.

She watched Kira's core tense. Her powerful abs stood out under the glistening skin as her shirt rode up, exposing inch upon inch of stomach. Alexandra felt her partner's legs closing, calves moving on top of her to squeeze. Locking me in here with her strong legs. Mmmmmm.