A New Alexandra Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alexandra moaned into Kira's squelching crotch. Their bodies rocked in unison, her face grinding as Kira's hips bucked under the power of the impending orgasm.

"AAAH! FUCK YES! MAKE ME FUCKING CUM!"

Alexandra's own moans were swallowed by Kira's folds. Her world had reduced to the body in front of her. Everything was automatic for her now: the licking, the slurping of Kira's juices, the reflexive self-pleasure in rhythm with their fucking.

Kira's hands pressed her down, thighs squeezed tightly around her head.

"UNH! AAAAAH! AH! CUMMMMMMMINGGGG!" Kira's fingers spread across Alexandra's scalp, locking her into place. Her girlfriend's screams drove her own body forward, writhing on her fingers. Fuck, oh my god. Oh my god. I'm cumming too.

Their bodies moved in time, the air full of Kira's moans and the smells of sex and sweat. Alexandra's body pulsed with the overwhelming power of the orgasm. It took over her body, dominated her mind. Cum, just cum, Alexandra. This is what your body is made for. Her.

The two women rode their orgasms together, moaning and shaking in the bedroom's low light. Alexandra exhaled briefly as her own body slowed, gently rocking her hips against her fingers.

"Mmmm," Kira said, her own climax slowing. She sighed deeply. "Alexandra."

"Yes?"

"You're amazing, honey."

"Thank you."

"No, seriously. Come up here." Alexandra slid up the bed. Kira stripped her shirt off, tossing it aside. "Feel how hard my heart is beating."

Alexandra put her hand to her partner's chest. The pounding heartbeat pulsed through her fingers like a bass drum.

"That's what you do to me, honey."

"I like that," said Alexandra. No, I absolutely love that. She put her head on Kira's chest, their bodies at right angles to one another. I could stay here for days, nestled between her chin and her breasts.

They remained in place for several minutes, silent and recovering. Neither moved except when Kira bent to softly kiss Alexandra's temple. Mmmm.

"How's your booty feeling?"

Alexandra giggled. "It's...okay. Stings a little, a little sore. Good sore, not bad sore. I...can I be honest?"

"I'd be worried if you were otherwise."

"I loved that. I almost came from the spanking alone."

"I noticed. I don't think I've ever seen you that turned on."

"Is that...um, is that okay?"

Kira responded with another kiss on Alexandra's temple. "Of course it's okay, stupid. You think I didn't enjoy that, too?"

"But it's not weird?"

"It's kinky, Alexandra. But that's completely normal. Everyone has kinks. I happen to have more than most, but it's pretty clear that you do too. And most importantly, they seem to be a matched set." She paused. "Including that one. Let's just say this is not the last night you'll be curled on the bed in heels and not much else, with your gorgeous ass looking like you just spent twelve hours in the tropical sun."

"Mmmm." So it's okay. More than okay. Seriously, spanking's been my biggest fantasy since, like, ever. And now she's telling me...that?

"What's on your mind, love?" Kira's fingers stroked through Alexandra's hair, untangling small knots.

"Two things. One -- just that, that I really, really love you. Two -- that I'm really, really hungry."

"Up you go," said Kira, raising Alexandra to a seated position. "I'm cooking."

--

"I'm cooking" turned out to be only partly true. Alexandra found herself standing barefoot at the counter chopping vegetables while Kira prepared the chicken for a Thai curry. They'd each made the same decision clothes-wise: black leggings, nothing but the bra on top.

"It smells amazing," Alexandra said.

"Just wait until it's done. This is why the grocery trip took so long. Had to go to an Asian market for a couple of the ingredients for this and some other things we'll be having soon."

"I don't think I've told you this, but I love that you can cook."

Kira blushed, briefly but noticeably. "I had to learn. Single woman, wants to eat healthy, you know the story."

"Do I?"

"Good point, Miss Microwave Chicken Tenders. Do you want to learn?"

Do I? If the alternative is you making me Thai curry for the rest of my life, then I'll pass.

"Cat got your tongue?" asked Kira.

"Oh. Yes, sure."

"Good. Then I have a Christmas present idea for you."

Shit. Christmas. What do you buy for a beautiful woman from a rich family who has everything, wants nothing, and who is unwittingly dating the worst gift-giver on the planet?

Alexandra swallowed hard. "Yeah. We should talk about presents. I guess."

"What's bothering you?"

Alexandra stopped the knife mid-slice. There, pepper. You're safe for now. "What the hell can I get for someone like you, Kira? You can buy whatever you want, seem to have everything already, and I'm awful at buying presents anyway!" The tears had sprung from nowhere, welling in her eyes.

Kira's arms encircled her. "Honey. Honey. First, I do have everything I want. But that's because I have you." She kissed Alexandra's neck, brushing her hair aside in the process. "That sounds ridiculously cheesy, but it's true. All I've really been missing is a partner I felt like I could rely on. Someone I could grow together with. Someone who loved me just like I loved her."

Her arms wrapped tightly around Alexandra, hair cascading around her shorter girlfriend's shoulders.

"Thanks. That still doesn't solve my dilemma, though." Don't sound cold. That's one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to you. Deep breath. "I'm sorry. I just..."

"Buy me a jar of peanut butter."

"What?"

"Peanut butter. Buy me a jar for Christmas. Jif. Creamy, the biggest one you can find."

"You're serious."

"Yes. I love peanut butter, and for some reason I never buy it for myself. It makes me think of summer, of warmth, of home, of love. Do I need to sketch you a picture of what I want?" She kissed Alexandra's shoulder. Those soft lips.

"Peanut butter."

"Peanut butter. Speaking of food, if you don't get to chopping those vegetables, we'll be eating this for dinner. Tomorrow."

"Chop chop, captain," Alexandra said, cutting into the pepper. "Kira?"

"Yes?"

"I love this. I love everything about this. Standing here cooking dinner with you. Like, this feels so perfect. I just wanted to say that."

"It does. Especially your lack of a shirt." She reached around Alexandra, playfully grabbing a handful of breast.

"Careful! I've got a knife!" And a nipple that is responding a little too strongly to that touch.

"And? Judging by the progress on that pepper, I'm in no great danger."

Alexandra laughed again. How does she flip my mood from crappy to so amazing within a single minute?

"And you're one to talk about tits, Kira. Jesus."

"Don't blaspheme, love. Besides, as you well know, your perfect bust is perfectly natural. Mine's more of the outpatient variety."

Actually, I've been wanting to have this conversation. "Why did you get them done, anyway? I mean, I'm not complaining in the least..."

"I know. Okay. Well, you've done emotional vulnerability, so it's my turn. One of the reasons I think your breasts are so perfect, honey, is that they're so beautifully even. Mine weren't. One was almost a full cup size bigger, and when you're my body size, that's a huge difference." She paused, severing some unfortunate piece of chicken from another. "I hated them. Hated seeing myself topless, or in a bikini, or anything. Couldn't get them out of my mind whenever I was with someone in bed."

"Yikes. That sounds... I'm sorry." Should I be the one giving her a hug now?

"I'm fine now, seriously. I was 25. I'd just come out, so a lot of things were kinda sideways with my life that year anyway. And I decided it was time to stop hating my body. And yeah, I did figure that if I was evening out the imbalance, why not live a little and get them pretty big, right?"

"I am definitely not complaining about that decision." And by that I mean that I could happily play with your tits for hours.

"Moral of the story: seek happiness, even if it entails short-run pain. Yes, surgery sucked. But I've never regretted them for a day afterwards. I finally love my body."

"There's something wrong with the world if someone who looks like you -- even leaving that issue aside -- could ever hate her body. Seriously, Kira. You have the best body I've ever seen."

Two more chops of the knife, followed by the sizzle of meat going into a hot pan.

"I could say the same for you, honey. Even if you refuse to see it yourself. Peppers?"

"One minute."

The chicken sizzled while Alexandra chopped the peppers. She can't possibly mean that. Chop. Chop, chop. She slid the cutting board with the peppers into the pan, hearing them hit the hot oil.

"Now you go look amazing over there while I'm finishing this. Just the sauce to go. The rice should be almost done."

--

"So where'd you learn to cook Thai curry?" The sauce hit Alexandra's palate perfectly. Spicy, but not overwhelming. Not a blast of heat.

"Thailand."

"Oh, come on, Kira. That's not a one-word answer."

"I was in Thailand for a month after I did my working holiday thing in New Zealand. I'd worked at a winery, so I had gotten interested in tastes, how flavors interact." No, Alexandra. Mind out of the gutter. "I took a two-week cooking class that was blatantly geared towards foreigners, but it got the job done. Now if you'll excuse me, I'd like to eat the result."

Gladly, thought Alexandra. I've been famished for over an hour.

They sat in silence, savoring the meal. Rice warmed Alexandra's stomach as the flavors melded in her mouth. Her eyes, however, were elsewhere.

Kira caught her looking. "Jesus, honey, can't a girl get a little peace?"

"Depends. Can I get a little of them later?"

Kira grinned. "You're such a greedy little slut, Alexandra."

"At least I tell you what I want. I ate you out for...well, a while, and you never bothered to take your shirt off. I want what's mine."

"Then I want what's mine. And I want to look at them now."

Wordlessly, Alexandra unhooked her top. Does it really count as just a bra when it has this halter piece that ties into a fancy satin bow? She looked at it, discarded on the floor. Nah. But does it matter?

"Never eaten dinner topless, have you?"

"I'll confess this is a first, true. At least with anyone else around."

"I love having these little firsts with you."

Me too, thought Alexandra. She flipped her hair, letting it fall in front of her shoulders and breasts. There, a little modesty.

The curry and rice went down smoothly, filling her hungry stomach. She looked up and met Kira's eyes.

"You're serious about the hair thing?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

Kira laughed. "Well, that little trick you just pulled to cover up your tits won't work so well with a pixie, will it?"

Alexandra tossed her head, whipping her hair back over her shoulders.

"There, that better?"

"Much. Seriously though, I'm impressed. Why Paul, though?"

"You said he's good, and I'm sure he is. I doubt you'd trust him with your hair otherwise. And he's a friend, so he's got extra incentive to make me look good."

"But why not your usual person?"

"I don't have a 'usual person' in Chicago."

"Wait, what? You've lived here for four years!"

Alexandra shrugged. "I just get it trimmed when I go home on breaks."

Kira covered her mouth, suppressing a giggle. "Sometimes you're like a little alien that landed in my life, Alexandra."

Alexandra's phone buzzed on the kitchen counter. "Well then, that's probably the mothership calling." She finished the last piece of chicken, swirling it around the dish to pick up sauce.

"I swear, honey. Your jokes."

"If you want me to eat dinner topless, you need to put up with my jokes. Bad with the good, Kira."

"If you're going to make jokes like that, you can put your top back on. Yeesh, I make you dinner and you give me puns."

"It wasn't actually a pun!"

Kira waves her hand. "Tomato, to-mah-to. It was basically a dad joke. But there's one more thing I wanted to say on a more serious note."

"Go ahead." I never know where she's going when she says things like that.

"I'm proud of you."

"Proud? Why?"

"Let's go rinse these dishes. I'll explain."

They rinsed the dishes in silence at first. Or rather, Alexandra washed them while Kira's arms encircled her.

"When we met, you seemed like you had this energy just under the surface. This wholly different, confident, amazing woman just waiting to burst out."

"I suppose that's true." She finished with the utensils, sliding them into the dishrack.

"And now you're bursting out, Alexandra. I'm happy to play my part in that, of course, but what I'm so proud of is seeing how confident you've become. The hair is just one example."

Alexandra turned, kissing her girlfriend softly on the lips. "Not sure I follow, but I'll take the compliment."

"There's this whole socio-historical story about women's sexuality and looks. Hair in particular. How so much of women's beauty standards has been dictated by male-dominated culture. I think women who fight against that are super badass. Remember, the night we met you told me that you liked badasses?"

"I sure do." Alexandra's hands wrapped around her girlfriend's strong torso, their breasts pushing into one another.

"So my point here is pretty mundane. I've never dated anyone before with the awesome, fuck-everyone attitude needed to chop her hair off like it's no fucking big deal."

Alexandra laughed. "Oh, it's a big deal. I just...I dunno, it felt like time. It's a bit of a declaration though, yeah."

"I mean, let's be honest." Kira bent over her, brushing her hair aside to nibble her ear. "I think it's gonna look super hot, but also super gay. Which may not be two entirely separate things."

"I know," Alexandra whispered back. And she hit it right on the nose. I won't be hiding any more. When people see me walking down the street, they're gonna think "lesbian." And I want that.

"Like I said, I'm so proud of you, babe. Now, seeing as you're already topless in the kitchen..."

"Yes?"

"How about naked in the bedroom instead?"

"Hmmm, let me think." Alexandra grinned. "Should I ask the mothership for instructions?"

"Holy fuck, missy. If I hadn't already spanked you to within an inch of your life, you'd be getting it just for that."

--

Seconds later, the bedroom door closed, Alexandra's back flat against it. Kira kissed her feverishly, hands running along Alexandra's naked torso.

"Turn around, arms at your sides."

Mmm, I like where this is going, thought Alexandra, obeying instantly. A tingle spread through her body while Kira rummaged under the bed.

Soft cuffs closed around Alexandra's wrists.

"Arms up, slut." Alexandra felt a tug on each wrist as Kira slid the restraints over the door and tightened them. "There."

Oh, Kira, you devious bitch. With the restraints, Alexandra needed to stand on tiptoes. Kira's hands traced her sides, rising to her breasts.

"Mmmm," Alexandra purred. Fingers squeezed her nipples gently, bringing an instant response from her body. She turned her head, meeting her girlfriend's lips. The kiss picked up where it had left off, filled with a hungry urgency.

Alexandra felt teeth on her lower lip, Kira nibbling and pulling on it slightly. Bolts of pleasure shot through her body, skin thrumming with anticipation of more.

"Comfortable?" Kira's breath was hot on her ear.

"Mmmmm."

"Not an answer," the blonde rasped. "Feeling a bit short, perhaps?"

Tease. Yes, I always feel a bit short around you...except. Oh.

"Remember what I said last time we did this?"

"I...think so."

Kira's fingers teased the small of her back, then up her spine. A rush of pleasure followed the delicate touch.

"What do you think you remember, slut?"

"I was wearing heels last time. You said I'd be wearing...higher ones this time." Saying the words brought a flood of memories. How sexy I looked in the four-inch heels last time. The huge turn-on when she told me next time would be six. And that "next time" is now.

"Good girl." Every time she uses those words, I get wet. Jesus. "Close your eyes."

Alexandra's arms strained, holding her up. Sounds came from behind her, from the closet. Then footsteps.

"Lift your left foot." Alexandra obeyed. She felt something slide onto it. Whoa. That's...different. "Right foot." Holy shit, this thing is high. The second shoe slid on and Alexandra stood. "Open your eyes."

Her eyes met Kira's, lashes fluttering together. They kissed deeply, tongues exploring each other's mouths. We're the same height now. No, wait. I'm taller. Whoa.

"You wanted to look like a slut, honey?"

"Yes."

"I'd say six-inch heels will do the trick nicely. Take a look in the mirror."

Alexandra glanced over her shoulder. The reflection staring back at her was naked but for shiny black stilettos, dark red nails showing through the peep-toe. Her legs looked impossibly long, calves stretched perfectly, the whole think balanced on one-and-a-half inch platforms. And she does it again, hitting my unknown desires. I love these shoes. I can't wait to wear them out, even if I'll barely be able to fucking walk.

"So?"

"So I love them, Kira. Thank you." Another long kiss, Kira's hands twisting her hair, pulling their lips together. I love these moments, every time we do something new. Growing closer together.

Kira's hands moved down, sliding to Alexandra's backside. "Turned on enough yet?" she whispered. She squeezed tightly, two handfuls of flesh.

"Mmmm."

"You want me to?" Daring my mind to fill in the rest of the question.

"Yes."

"Such a good little whore," said Kira, raining the first smack down on Alexandra's ass.

"Mmmf!" The blow drove her hips forward. She braced her body against the door as more slaps followed. "Unh! Fuck! Yes!" God, it escalates so quickly. Yes, I was turned on. Now I'm fucking dripping.

"I think I've found your secret kink, honey. Anytime I want you turned on instantly, this is how to do it, isn't it?"

I can't deny that.

Two more smacks landed, one on each side. Alexandra moaned loudly. Juices oozed from her body, her head a mess of horny thoughts. I want to get myself off, but my hands are restrained. And Kira's in total control again. Their mouths met again, devouring each other in a lust-fueled frenzy.

Alexandra's pleasure-wracked body craved more touch. She carefully moved one foot, creating space between her tense, overheated thighs.