A New Alexandra Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Kira."

"Please what."

"Finger me. Get me off. I need to cum again."

"Good girl. Take a step back."

The straps restraining her arms allowed barely a foot of space between her body and the door, but it was enough. Kira's hand slid effortlessly down Alexandra's torso, pausing to trace her navel. Lower, please.

Alexandra closed her eyes just as Kira's fingers found the perfect spot.

"Mmmmm. Fuckkkk..."

"I like you at this height for another reason," Kira whispered. "This."

Alexandra felt a careful hand on her right breast, then a teasing tongue on the other. Two fingers slid inside her, eliciting a gasp.

The remaining sting in her booty combined with the new sensations to produce a full-body pleasure wave. With Kira's fingers tweaking one nipple, her tongue and lips on the other, and her fingers in Alexandra's wet hole, it was only a matter of time.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned. Her back arched, head thrown back as her body shook with pleasure. "Godddd... oh...my..."

Kira's fingers pumped in and out of her, the squelching sounds mixing with her own moans. Alexandra's thighs burned with tension. Her abs pulled tighter as the currents within her swirled to her center. My cunt, she thought. The center of everything right now.

"AHHHHH!" Kira's fingers curled perfectly, hitting Alexandra's g-spot. "YES! FUCK YES!"

Her arms pulled tightly on the straps, her whole body contracting. Kira gave her nipple a final pinch, sending Alexandra over the edge. Her vision blurred and faded, body writhing and shaking.

"YES! YES! GAAAAAHHHHHMMMMMMM! UNH!" Alexandra's orgasm peaked quickly, her exhausted body using its last reserves in spasms of pleasure.

By the time it subsided, Kira was kissing her, holding her tightly.

"I fucking love hearing you cum, honey."

"I...love cumming for you, Kira. Ugh. Can I..."

"Yes, you can sit down," laughed the blonde, removing the cuffs from her girlfriend's wrists. "Mind the shoes."

Alexandra treaded carefully to the bed, taking tiny steps. Oh god, not another thing I hate/love. I can't deny that they look incredible.

She sat on the side of the bed, tossing off the shoes. Kira's arms engulfed her. I love that warmth. That and her tits pressing on my back. That too.

"Hey." Soft voice behind Alexandra.

"Hey."

"Hey, I love you. It's been a hell of a day."

"It has been." She paused. "And I love you too."

Kira pulled her backwards onto the bed. "Tomorrow night, why don't we take it easy? We'll stay in, I'll make dinner, and we can slow-dance in the living room while everyone outside freezes to death."

"Deal. Can I wear the heels?"

"I love the way you think. Yes, of course. But only if you don't want the dancing to last too long."

Alexandra laughed. "I'm sure we'll figure it out."

"We always do."

"Shower before bed?"

Kira raised an eyebrow. "As long as you realize whose turn it is to make her girlfriend cum."

Alexandra tucked a hair behind her ear, grinning in return. "Why do you think I asked?" She stood and headed for the dark bathroom doorway, already warm with anticipation. "Come along, love. We don't have all night."

--

I hope you're all enjoying Alexandra's journey with Kira. If you are, please leave a comment, a rating, or send private feedback. You'd be surprised how much of the feedback I receiv ends up influencing the story. ~BE