A New Alexandra Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They do." Where was I for all of this? Oh, right. Kira and I stayed in because we'd had an insanely long night on Friday. She felt herself blushing again, mind flashing back to a hotel threesome with Kira and the petite desk clerk.

There was a faint knock at the front door, which Meg swiftly moved to answer. And there's my mind again, undressing Meg and that gorgeous hourglass with my eyes.

"I suppose you have your answer, Lucía?"

Meg had stepped aside, revealing Sam Reynolds in a short green dress. Her overcoat was still on, unzipped, dark curls covering her shoulders.

Alexandra heard a sharp intake of breath next to her as she stood to greet Sam. As she gave her friend a quick hug, Alexandra checked over her shoulder to see if she could pick Kira out of the crowd.

Just as she was about to give up, she spied her girlfriend's massive blonde bun. Kira stood in a tight circle with Mette and a third woman Alexandra had never met. But she's also super tall, whoever she is: if Kira's 5'10" and Mette's 5'11," this woman is right in between.

"Hey, uh, Earth to Alex?" Sam's voice caused Alexandra to refocus.

"Sorry. I get overwhelmed at large gatherings."

"Yes, so do I. Meaning I'm scared to take another step into this place."

A thought occurred to Alexandra. "Then grab a drink. Keep the coat. Meet me upstairs. You've never been here, right?"

Sam shook her head. "No, of course not."

"Then let me play tour guide. I'll wait upstairs, where there should be infinitely fewer people."

"Suit yourself, weirdo." Sam winked. And she even has glittery eye makeup on. Grrr. Calm down, Alexandra. "See you in a minute."

--

Alexandra stood alone on Mette and Meg's rooftop deck. Drink in gloved hand, she exhaled a cloud into the cold night air. The rooftops of row upon row of houses stretched into the distance, giving way to the flat darkness of Lake Michigan.

"It's beautiful," said the voice behind her. Sam closed the sliding door. The faux-fur rimming her hood made Alexandra feel warmer instantly.

"So many people between here and the lake, all dreaming of a better year to come," replied Alexandra.

Sam stood next to her for a moment. "Oh. Deep. I was just going to make a crack about it seeming like The Bachelorette lesbian-style down there."

"You're that popular, eh?"

Sam laughed. "No, I just meant that it's a house full of very attractive, well-dressed women sipping drinks with no apparent purpose other than to show off." She stepped alongside Alexandra, huddling close.

Alexandra raised her glass. It's hard to drink with gloves on, she thought. But the lights and the solitude out here? Perfect.

"Got any favorites?"

"Hm?" asked Sam.

"Any favorites among the well-dressed attractive women?"

"Besides you?"

Alexandra gave her a playful swat in return. "Besides me."

Sam blushed.

"So, that's a yes. Spill the beans, Reynolds."

The red on Sam's cheeks flared again. "There are two that jump out. One of them is taken, and the other I'm not even sure is gay."

"If she's at a party at Mette and Meg's, there's a rather good chance she's gay," responded Alexandra.

"And if she's not, then I end up with that awful feeling you get when you hit on someone and they just reject you. Pass."

Alexandra looked out over the rooftops. "Fine. Who's the one who's taken?"

Sam blushed again, even deeper this time. Her brown eyes flicked away from Alexandra.

"Ah." Take a risk, Alexandra. "Taken because she's with me?"

"I... well...yeah. Is that weird?"

"Is it weird that you think my girlfriend is hot? No." Alexandra slid her arm around the puffy-coated figure.

"Isn't it?"

"You're expecting me to disagree with the proposition that my girlfriend is hot?"

"No," said Sam. She leaned into Alexandra. "I'm expecting you to disagree with the implication that I'd have sex with her."

Well then. Alexandra paused. Took a swallow of the ice-cold ginger beer and rum. Just what a drink needs in this weather. Ice cubes.

"I don't think she'd object to that idea." Another sip. "Nor would I."

Sam's head snapped towards her, chestnut curls flying. "Sorry?"

Alexandra exhaled. "Don't pretend you didn't hear me. Besides, it's been like three weeks since we last hooked up. Two birds, one stone isn't just a metaphor."

Sam delicately kissed the side of Alexandra's neck. "Actually, I really, really hope it is just a metaphor. And I've kinda wanted to take your new haircut for a test drive."

"Yeah?"

Sam blushed again. "I mean, I love boldness. And that's bold."

"Says the chick with the giant back tattoo."

"Yeah, well, who else knows about that?"

"Besides me?"

"Yes, besides you."

"Kira, for one. I told her."

"What'd you tell her?"

Alexandra put her lips next to Sam's ear. And if I wasn't in love with heels before, I am now. She's my height normally, and now I'm bending down to whisper to her.

"Obviously she knows we hook up, and she's 100% cool with it. So I told her how fucking hot you sound when you cum. And how your chest turns red when you're super turned-on. And how I love to kiss your tattoo when I cup your tits from behind. And you know what she said?"

Sam gasped, then shook her head.

"She said, and I quote, 'I need to get a piece of her.' So."

"So."

"So maybe I shouldn't tell you this, but Kira and I have gotten into playing together recently. Including with some people at this party. But also others."

Sam's gloved hand raised to her mouth. "You're kidding."

"Nope. After finals we stayed at a hotel in the Loop. Best memory of that night was the desk clerk eating Kira's cunt while I sucked her tits and fingered her sexy little blonde pussy."

Sam pulled Alexandra closer, leaning ever closer. "Fine. Fuck you." Her lips brushed Alexandra's. "If that's the Hunger Games, I volunteer as tribute."

"You gigantic fucking nerd."

"You love it." Sam's breath was hot on Alexandra's face. Her pulse raced, anticipating the inevitable next encounter with her friend.

The sliding door opened, then closed.

"Ladies, ladies." Kira's blonde hair had been released from its bun, cascading over her jacket.

"Sam and I were just trying to figure out who at the party knows about her tattoo," said Alexandra, completely unfazed. I'm such a fucking slut now that I don't even care. Sam looks like she's about to melt into a little puddle, though.

Kira tilted her head. She stood a few feet away, leaning on the railing.

"Sam, if you're gonna stand out here and be like one millisecond from making out with my girlfriend, you're at least telling me about that tattoo."

"It's on my --"

Alexandra interrupted. "Truth or dare, Samantha."

"Truth."

"Would you rather tell Kira about your tattoo or show it to her?"

Kira glanced at Alexandra in surprise.

Sam twisted her body, burying her face in Alexandra's coat.

"Evil," she whispered. "You're so evil."

"I think she wants to show you," said Alexandra.

"Evil," repeated Sam.

Kira rolled her eyes. "Don't let this ridiculous skank embarrass you. I'd love to hear about it, see it, whatever you're comfortable with. But please don't let her freeze you to death."

Sam set her jaw. "I'd show you if your partner hadn't made me into an icicle because she's overwhelmed by people downstairs."

Kira considered this for a moment, then headed for the door.

She looked over her shoulder. "You coming? Just you, not the bitch with the ice in her drink."

"Sam, are you sure you want to leave me here alone? And go with her?" Alexandra put on a mocking pout and batted her augmented eyelashes.

"Am I sure I want to go inside? Hell yes, crazy lady."

"Not what I asked."

Sam had already broken Alexandra's grip and spun towards Kira. "What? I'm just going to show her." Which will require that you peel your dress halfway down, sweetie. "Be right back."

Alexandra laughed and watched the two women go back into the house. The hell you will. I think I'll finish my drink.

She cinched the belt on her coat and stared into the night. So, Sam Reynolds, who is your mystery crush? She took a large gulp from her ice-cold drink. Not that I'm jealous, of course.

--

Alexandra cracked the door to the top-floor bedroom. Shrouded in darkness, a soft sigh met her ears. As her eyes adjusted, the details became clear: Sam, dress off, kneeling between Kira's legs.

"You better lock the door, slut." Yes, please. She pushed the lock. It clunked into place. There's a party downstairs.

Kira's dress was hiked up almost to her hips. Sam's hair was flicked to the side, exposing the colorful phoenix across her upper back and shoulders. And no bra, I might add. Just a red thong and slingback heels.

"Well, well. I thought you were just showing her the tattoo."

"Oh," Sam said, as if she were having a normal conversation rather than kneeling between a pair of toned thighs. "I thought we might just make out a little too. You didn't seem to mind."

"I don't," said Alexandra, sitting next to Kira and tracing her jaw with a red-painted nail. "But I'd at least like to play with you while you...well, whatever it is you're planning on doing in your present position. As that's not generally what I'd call 'making out.'"

"Alexandra, dear." Kira's tone was light. "If you're going to interrupt us, you could at least help out."

"With pleasure. If you could remember your manners and take your dress off. Sam shouldn't be the only one nearly naked."

"Sam," said Kira. "Would you like that?"

"I would."

"Then say please."

"Please take your dress off, Kira."

"Good. See how easy it is if you ask nicely?"

Alexandra opened the back zip on Kira's dress, allowing her girlfriend to lift the garment over her head.

"Sam, honey, don't you wish you got to sleep next to this every night?" Kira's muscular body had captivated Alexandra from the start of their relationship. Well, that and her fantastic tits, if I'm being honest.

Within seconds, all three dresses lay in a small heap on the hardwood floor.

"Maybe," said Sam. "But I hear that Taylor Swift references annoy you, so..."

"I knew you were trouble when you walked in," responded Alexandra.

"Mean," said Sam, staring defiantly at Kira.

"You need to calm down," responded Alexandra. "Otherwise Kira's gonna spank one of us."

"Wiiiiiiildest dreaaaams," sang Sam.

"Samantha," said Kira. "Is that what you really, really want?"

"Oh, of course," she said. "But that's the Spice Girls. And that's not the title."

Kira's face twitched into a half smile. "Fine. Up against the wall, booty out. Panties off." Not like it matters, Alexandra thought. A thong that small isn't doing anything.

Alexandra's mind buzzed. There's another Taylor Swift reference sitting here. Must. Resist.

Sam spread her arms across the wall, grinning at Kira. "Well?"

"Oooh. Look what you made me do," said Kira. Ugh, yes, that one.

"You're just as bad as us, Kira." Maybe...shouldn't say anything?

"Shut up, slut," responded her girlfriend. "Enjoy watching Sam get the spanking that you wanted."

Oh, I will, thought Alexandra. And I'll need to cross my legs while I do it.

The first blow landed with a resounding smack. Sam's body stiffened, the redness showing immediately on her pale booty. Alexandra felt the warmth in her panties. I hope nobody heard that downstairs.

Three more quick slaps turned Sam's bubble a uniform red, the tight flesh jiggling slightly.

"Such a good girl," whispered Kira. "Alex can't take that without whimpering."

Liar. Alexandra felt her breath catch. Don't tempt her.

Sam turned to kiss Kira, a lust-drunk look on her face. "Thank you," she said after their lips parted again.

Kira chuckled. "I think you had a better idea before of how to thank me."

"I did." Kira sat on the bed next to Alexandra, hand resting on her thigh. Sam slid effortlessly to the floor, kneeling. Her hands reached for Kira's waistband, toying with the thin fabric.

"You may," said Kira.

"Mmmm," moaned the brunette, eagerly swishing the fabric down the long legs. Cute face. Slutty as hell attitude, thought Alexandra. "Cute" decidedly does not equal innocent.

Kira turned her head, kissing Alexandra deeply. Her body turned slightly. Alexandra's hands gravitated to her partner's breasts, feeling their perfect bulk. Need those, she thought, hands reaching around back to strip away the bra.

The large, augmented breasts dropped slightly, free of their support. Alexandra dipped her head, kissing and then gently tugging on the deep pink of the nipple. She took Kira's large areola into her mouth, receiving a gasp in response.

Or maybe that was from Sam. Kira's legs were spread wide, the brunette's curls tossed onto one thigh. Sam's head bobbed in Alexandra's peripheral vision, working the entirety of Kira's crotch.

Kira growled, a hand dropping lower to lock Sam's head into place.

"Unnnnh...yes, fuck yes. Right there," she said. Alexandra sucked harder on her breast, pinching the other nipple. Kira's body rocked in time with Sam's mouth, grinding powerfully on the pale face.

Ugh, I wish I could see this better, Alexandra thought. As if a close-up of my girlfriend's tits is a bad thing.

Kira straightened her body, forcing Alexandra's mouth off her breast. Sweat began to glisten on her skin. Her moans increased in pitch.

"Fuck...mmmmm! Yes, yes, yes!" Wow, she's close already. Alexandra pushed Kira flat against the bed. She crawled atop the fit torso, straddling her. Mmmmm, the view Sam must have right now, Alexandra thought.

One hand went to her girlfriend's breast, tweaking the nipple gently; the other gravitated to Kira's hair, intertwining with the golden tresses while the two women kissed.

Kira's back began to arch, pushing Alexandra upward. Ugh, she's so strong. Love it. She held the kiss, Kira moaning now while Alexandra nibbled on her lower lip.

"Unnnnn! Ah!" Alexandra pinched the nipple just as Kira's body pushed upwards hard. "Cummmmmmmm...innnnng!" said Kira, voice shrill. Alexandra's left hand tugged Kira's hair, eliciting a further gasp mid-orgasm. The three women writhed together for what seemed like an eternity, Kira's body uniting the other two in an extended bliss.

Afterwords, the three collapsed into a heap, Sam crawling onto the bed to join a three-way cuddling and whispering session.

"I'll leave you two to it," she said after a minute. "Thanks, bestie. I fucking love the way your girlfriend tastes."

Alexandra blushed, unable to come up with a suitable comeback as Sam slipped her dress on. As the pale woman slid on her shoes, Kira whispered softly to only Alexandra.

"Notice something?"

Alexandra nodded.

"Hey, Samantha?" said Alexandra.

"Yes?"

"You're a fucking whore, darling."

"Thanks, bestie. Like the dress?"

"Love it. Love that you took it off. Took off a fucking backless dress to show off a back tattoo. Slut."

"Hey, don't complain. You get to look at it the rest of the night. Assuming you two bitches come downstairs. I've got a party to avoid."

She shut the door softly.

"True story about Sam," said Alexandra. "Last year, there was a party that our whole team was invited to. Everyone was there most of the night except Sam. She rolls up at like one in the morning in a hoodie and jeans. The hoodie says 'Sorry I'm late. I didn't want to come.' So she's not kidding about avoiding the party."

"She didn't want to come, you say?" Kira grinned. "Seems about right for a girl who just ate my cunt like a fucking pro, wiped her mouth off, and then flounced off like she wasn't owed a thing at all. Didn't want to cum, eh?"

"Do not ever make fun of my puns, Kira. Ever again."

"Try and make me. Or, just go downstairs and drink little Miss Reynolds under the table."

"That, my love, I can achieve."

Alexandra rolled onto her side and prepared her mind for a long evening.

--

While Alexandra refilled her drink, Kira had again vanished. The perils of dating a social butterfly when you're a natural wallflower.

When she looked up, however, Meg -- another social butterfly, thought Alexandra -- was waving her to join her and another woman.

"Ren, this is New Girl. New Girl, Ren." Ugh, Meg.

"She's just such a charmer, isn't she?" The woman extended a well-manicured hand. "Professionally, I'm Karen. My friends often call me Ren. Meg often calls me 'Kren,' because she's like that."

"Using the same rules, I'm Alexandra, sometimes Alex, and New Girl."

The woman smiled. Pretty. Nice shoulders too. Killer dark eyebrows. "It's nice to meet you, Alex. I understand you're Kira's girlfriend?"

"I am."

"I suppose that marks the three of us as victims of the same conversation." She inclined her head toward the bare brick wall, where Kira stood alongside Meg's wife, embroiled in an animated conversation with a third tall woman. "Seeing as they'll be speaking German, and -- unless you have Meg and I beat -- that puts us on the sidelines."

And I didn't even know Kira speaks German.

"I'm not sure I'd want to know what Kira and Mette talk about when I'm not around, anyway."

"I often don't want to hear what Liesl talks about even when I am around," replied Ren. Ah, another snarky one.

"Why don't you just ask her to speak German at home?"

"Ooooh, New Girl. Maybe we should all do that. I'd never have to listen to Mette babbling about some corporate deal or annoying client."

I actually quite like listening to my partner, Alexandra thought. Yours, too. And both especially when I'm in bed with them.

"Oh, Liesl does that already. She translates what I say and parrots it back to me in German. It's like living in a dubbed movie of my own life," said Ren.

"Don't tell Kira that. She'll get ideas." Alexandra shot a glance at her girlfriend, who was still deep in conversation. She looked around for Sam, but came up empty.

"Ideas aren't always bad," said Meg. "By the way, how was the deck? You guys were out there a long time."

Alexandra felt her face flush.

"Warmer than I expected. Drinks help."

"They do indeed," said Ren, turning to Meg. "Remember last year when we were both flying the next morning?" Ah, another pilot.

"Yeah, getting up at 4 am on New Year's Day isn't exactly fun."

"Nor is flying down to New Orleans, picking up a planeload of the most hungover people you've ever seen, flying them up to a very windy Newark, where the plane goes tech. Not the best day for Captain Karen." Ren sighed, rubbing her temple.